Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 am

Dick heard a low moan from Amr as Ti played with his piercings. He ripped his eyes away, towards Fleck. Sight drifting from Fleck's eyes to the pieces of jewellery that decorated his ear. Chewing on his lip he could help but quickly flick his eyes back to where Ti's hand rested on the nape of Amr's neck, playing with silver.

Resting his elbow on back of the seat, he ran his index finger along the shell of Fleck's ear stopping at the stretcher. He pinched it between his thumb and finger.

"Have you-" He licked his lips and shifted a little closer to Fleck, hand smoothing up his broad chest to his shoulder. He spoke up over the off-tune singing. "Have you thought about more piercings?"
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:10 am

Fleck leaned into the touches to the edge of his ear, eyes sliding shut. he loved gentle little touches like that. He melted right into them.

"Hmm?" His eyes flicked half open when Dick's hand smoothed over his chest.

"More? Yeah." His hand slipped up to run through Dick's fluffy hair. "I've been wanting a couple, but my money goes on supplies and dates, so I've just never scraped the cash for it."

His thumb began massaging the side of Dick's neck gently as his nails scraped idly over the nape of his neck. "Why? You like the idea?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:29 am

Dick hummed in response, head tilted forward. A shiver ran down from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

Even tipsy, he still felt guilt settling in that Fleck has been spending so much money on their dates that he couldn't afford the things he wanted. It did get him thinking...

"What were you hoping to get?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am

"A stud in my eyebrow, and maybe a septum piercing."

His thumb continued its gentle circling on Dick's skin.

"Maybe a tongue piercing, too? I've always liked the idea. Imagine the feel of a blowjob with a tongue piercing." he knew that would get a pair of bright red cheeks. "But the healing factor on tongue piercings... Puts me off a little."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 am

That got exactly the reaction Fleck was expecting. His words leaving an image in Dick's head that was difficult to get rid of. Blond hair spilled over his stomach... His thighs resting on broad shoulders...

He reached out and took a large swig of his wine.

"Well.. Maybe you could get it done on our next date - the septum piercing, that is." He hastily added, cheeks still rosy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 am

"A date at a piercing parlour, huh?"

He ruffled Dick's hair. "Nah. I'd rather save the money and do something more interesting than have you watch me have needles shoved through my nose."

He leaned forwards to press a kiss to Dick's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 am

Dick couldn't help but feel disappointed at his idea being turned down.

He took another sip before setting his glass down. He brought his hand up to cup Fleck's jaw, turning him so he faced Dick straight on. Dick's eyes scanned his boyfriends face, chewing on his bottom lip.

One hand still resting on the jaw, the other traced over Fleck's nose. Down the over the bridge then curving under to where the piercing would be. Then lower over his lips. He let them linger there for a moment. It was easy to imagine what the piercing would look like on Fleck. It would suit him well.

His fingers were replaced by his lips.

"I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:14 am

He gazed down at Dick when he was guided to.

His lips puckered, pressing a kiss to the fingertips tracing his lips, then pressing into the kiss that Dick pressed to his lips.

"I can't ask you to do that."

He'd feel bad if Dick spend money on him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 am

"No," Dick said firmly, "I'm paying."

With that, he settled back down, decision final. He wanted to treat his boyfriend. Especially since he has been spending his spare money on their dates, leaving little for himself. He was sure sober him would agree.

Amr turned his head, lip swollen. Hands still placed owed on Ti's hips as he kept him cornered against the wall.

"What were you guys on about?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 am

Fleck hunched forwards when Dick pulled back, pulling Dick forwards a little with the hand on the nape of his neck.

He pressed a firm, deep kiss to his lips, then settled back.

"You're too sweet."

His gaze turned to Amr, and he smirked. "Dick's becoming a sugar daddy with a piercing kink."

Ti chuckled, wrapping a toned leg around Amr's hip, pulling him a little closer. With how much stronger he was than Amr, it wasn't a difficult feat.

"Where are you guys planning to go for it?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:42 am

Dicks face flared up to its usual colour.

"No I'm not," he insisted.

Amr laughed at him as he was pulled along. It took a lot of will power not to grind on Ti there and then - reminding himself that he was not only in public, but in company.

At Dick's shrug he suggested: "Why not let Ti do it for you? He did my nape piercing for me."

He gave Ti a sly smile and a wink. That day led to some very interesting events.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 am

"Mhmm." He ruffled Dick's hair.

Ti was quite comfortable laying pinned to the wall, holding Amr close. He continued playing with Amr's nape piercing.

"I promise I'll treat you better than I treated Amr." He winked at the two of them as he gave Amr's hips a firm squeeze between his powerful thighs, and scratched at the skin just below Amr's nape piercing.

"Do we get a friend discount?" Fleck joked.

Ti shook his head. "Sorry, I can't give out those discounts. I'll make sure its good, though."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:07 am

Amr let out a muffled noise in the crook of Ti's neck. He refrained himself from not rocking his hips. Again. His hands squeezed his boyfriend's hips back in warning.

Dick took intrest in watching the wine swirl in the glass instead of the heavy public display of affection.

"Could you give your details to Fleck?" He asked.

He was sober enough to know he would be irresponsible and loose them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 am

Ti tilted his head to press a kiss to Amr's cheek, grinning and giving his hips another squeeze at the warning grip on his hips.

"Uh, I don't have any cards on me. Give me your number and I'll text them to you."

Ti fumbled with pulling his phone out of his pocket, and wrapped his arms around Amr's shoulders, resting his phone against Amr's back.

Fleck rattled off his number, and Ti shot him a text. "There, all done."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Each time Ti sqeezed him it was becoming harder to restrain himself. He considered moving away out of Ti's grip. Before he could make a decision he felt Ti's hands rest on his back. So he stayed up. Slummped in his boyfriends arms, between his thighs.

Dick eyes flicked up from his wine to the mobile in Ti's hand.

"Oh. I forgot about those."

He was thinking more along the lines of using of good old pen and paper.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Ti was quite happy to torture Amr like this. He knew that it would definitely be worth it, for when they got home tonight.

He turned his head to press a kiss to Amr's cheek, at the same time he took a selfie.

Up onto Tumblr that went.

Someone's a little frustrated~ <3

Fleck's phone buzzed against both his and Dick's thigh, but Fleck ignored it. He could pick up the text later.

"So, is that like an ancient vampire thing, being a technophobe?" Fleck asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:14 pm

For one of the few times in Amr's life, he didn't notice the selfie, head still resting the the crook of Ti's neck.

"I'm not a technophobe, its just..." Dick waved his hand around as he tried to find the words, almost spelling his wine. "It all moves very fast."

He was still sometimes a little in awe about moving picture. Let alone watching moving picture with sound on a tiny communication device.

"Besides I don't see really see the point in needing one."

At that Amr straighten up at that, looking round at Dick in what could be horror.

"There is every point in needing one."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:25 pm

"I can agree with that." Fleck nodded. "Phones were tiny little black and white things that couldn't do much when I was a kid." Things had come a long way.

Fleck laughed at Amr's affronted look.

"It makes getting in touch with people easier. I wouldn't need to send smoke signals to get in touch with you." He pressed a kiss to Dick's temple, softening his little jab. It was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:49 pm

"It's doesn't just make getting in touch with people easier."

Amr squirmed out if Ti's grasp, fishing out his phone; the latest iPhone. Sleek and silver in design.

"Okay, I know the iPhones are overpriced bullshit but I'm a sucker for the design. But as I was saying, it is not is not just a phone. You can do anything and everything on here. Watch films, access the Internet, play games, just... Anything! You could even potential write a novel on here if you wanted. Want to take a photo?" He did, of Dick's drink. "Bam. Done. I still remember having to take our film to be developed and having to wait a week for it. And the specs! Even in two years the improvement is just phenomenal! The iPhone 6's front camera was just only eight megapixels. This it twelve! Twelve! All in the palm of my hands. Imagine what it would be like in another two years?"

Dick watched Amr buzz with excitement. The megapixels meant nothing to him and he was talking too fast.

"Right."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:55 pm

When Amr began ranting, Ti jumped up to play hero.

He leaned over Amr's shoulder, both hands planting over his mouth to stop him from talking.

"When the technophobe meets the technophile." He pressed a kiss to Amr's cheek, but kept his hands in place.

"Phones are great things," Ti added tentatively. He wasn't going to push the subject like Amr did, but he didn't think he'd be able to survive as he did without his phone.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Amr whined behind Ti's hand but didn't struggle. Even if all he wanted to do was go on and on about how they improved over the years. He could very easily fill the rest of the evening up chatting about it.

Dick gave Ti a greatful look. He still wasn't truly convinced, but nodded anyway. He didn't want to be subjected to another rant again.

"I do have a phone." Remembering Fleck's teasing about it he kept the type to himself.

Amr tilted his head, visibly confused. As if to say; how could you have a phone and not see the point in them?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Ti wasn't giving Amr a chance. He kept his hands firmly planted over Amr's mouth, even though he wasn't talking. Yet.

Giving him half a chance would lead in a great long rant again, so he was keeping that under wraps. He loved his boyfriend, but that man could talk for Italy, and that was saying something.

"It's a brick," Fleck explained.

He had seen Dick's phone, and he couldn't believe Dick had something so old wen he ad first seen it. But learning that Dick was an old as dirt Vampire had given Dick a bit of a free pass when it came to these sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Amr's voice was muffled again behind Ti's hand. He wanted to talk so bad. Why was it a brick? What type was it? How old was it?

Instead he just whined again and slumped against the seat, watching Dick nudge Fleck.

"It's a working brick. I don't need something like... that." He waved at Amr's phone left on the table.

When it finally stops working then maybe then he will think about getting a new phone. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

"Something that sends and receives pictures would be nice," came Flecks mild reply.

He wouldnt mind sending the occasional picture to Dcik and being updated with Dicks daily progress every now abd again. Itd be nice.

Ti kissed Amrs cheek again and dropped his hands, hoping Amr would keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Ti's revealed large grin on Amr's face.

"Yeah, that is a pretty fun aspect. We send pictures to each other all the time."

He side eyed Ti and waggled his eyebrows.

"I guess it would be nice to see your progress with your work," Dick considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: