Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:36 am

Ti patted his boyfriend's shoulder.

"With people who are quick enough to get a bite in, yeah," Fleck agreed around a mouthful of rice.

If you weren't quick enough you didn't eat in his family. Just because he was out with people didn't mean the rule didn't apply.

Ti hooked a fork in the edge of the bowl and pulled it back towards he and Amr, stopping when it was an equal distance between them. He pierced a shrimp and took a bite. Bright eyes lit up. "This is good!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 am

Amr tried the dish, eyes lighting up the same way Ti's did.

"Okay, Ti, we totally need to go to Spain. Even if just for the food."

He was well traveled, but Spain was, surprisingly, one of the few places he hasn't been. And most of Southern Europe in fact. His brother and himself favoured Africa and Asia.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 am

"Spain would be nice." Ti hadn't been to Spain. He'd only been to a couple countries.

Though he doubted that it'd happen any time soon. Any money that he earned went into saving at the moment.

Fleck chewed slowly on a mussel, reaching out to lay an arm around Dick's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:26 am

Amr nodded eagerly, and quickly swallowed the large mouthful he had.

"Yeah, we could go round the coast - and Portugal too? Oh, and France! Maybe we can rent a car?" He gasped, slamming his hand on the table. "Road trip!"

Dick shuffled closer into Fleck, pouring himself another glass of wine as he watched Amr's excited rambling.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 am

Ti laughed at Amr's excitdness, but he shook his head. "You know I can't. The madame would throw a fit if I took time off."

He was dedicated to the theatre. He couldn't just ditch it for a few weeks to go on a road trip around Europe, no matter how much he wanted to.

"I'd go on a road trip around Europe given half a chance," Fleck commented.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:39 am

Amr's shoulders sagged.

"You got to have some time off, right? Even just a couple of weeks?"

Now he said it, he wanted it. He wanted to go see the world with his boyfriend.

He perked up a little bit as Fleck spoke.

"You guys can totally join! Four is a perfect number for a road trip! We could get a convertible and take a ton of photos."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:43 am

"There's no time off ballet, Amr."

If you wanted to be good, you couldn't slack off. He spent more of his life doing ballet than anything else, and he still had so much left to learn.

Fleck rolled his eyes good naturedly. "You'll take a photo of something if it sits still for two seconds, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:56 am

Amr pouted as he chewed on his next big mouthful.

Then shook his head at Fleck's comment.

"I will take a photo of something even if it is moving. They tend to be less successful though... Like the one you ruined."

He laughed good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:59 am

Fleck shook his head.

"He's just as bad as Jay, isn't he?" he questioned Dick, giving him a little squeeze.

Jay was just as photography obsessed as Amr seemed to be. Dick had been the victim of more than one impromptu photoshoot, candid and posed.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 am

Dick snorted.

"I don't think anyone can be as bad as Jay."

At first he liked the candid photos that Jay took of his family. The boy had a real knack of capturing daily life and people's personalities in a single shot. He even liked the ones of himself... Until Jay showed him the ones from Christmas. He was close to burning them.

"Whose Jay?" Asked Amr. Phone out, taking a selfie of himself, Ti, and the half eaten dish between them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:19 am

"Someone's gotta be close. Amr may just be the one."

Ti posed for the selfie, leaning happily against Amr and smiling brightly. He was always good for a selfie.

"Jay's my brother," Fleck answered.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 am

"Oh, I see," he said, eyes still on the camera. He took a few, and flicked through them - pleased. Even in the low lighting they had turned out well. But photos with Ti in always turned out well.

He turned the phone around and pointed it in Fleck and Dick's direction. Taking a cheeky, unsuspecting one as Fleck ate and Dick drank.

"Okay, smile!"

"You're right. Amr may be the one," Dick said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:48 am

Fleck laughed and pressed a kiss to Dick's temple.

"Definitely close," Fleck agreed. But it was all in good fun. This was how he reacted to Jay, so he'd react to Amr in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:04 am

Dick's smile turned genuine, leaning into the temple kiss. His arm found its way around Fleck's waist.

"Wow, you guys do make an attractive couple."

Like with himself and Ti, he snapped a photos. He laid his phone on the table to let them flick though them.

"Almost as cute as Ti and I."

He pulled Ti closer to him as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:10 am

"Of course we do. Have you seen him?" Fleck asked, ruffling Dick's hair playfully as he leaned forwards to look at the pictures Amr had taken of them.

"Hmmm, no, I have to say only the blonds at the table are cute. Sorry, Amr," Fleck chuckled, sticking hi tongue out at Amr, the only non-blond of the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:26 am

Dick flushed, smoothing out his hair Behind him. Band around his wrist, ready. A few unruly strands sprung free and the rest in a fluffy ponytail.

Amr huffed, then narrowed his eyes.

"Natural blonds. I see those roots peeking through"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:28 am

"I'm still blonder than you."

He pulled his long ponytail over his shoulder, and it laid resting against his chest, showing off the fat that it was very much blond.

"You're just upset that you're not as cute as us, admit it."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:37 am

There was another playful huff before his face split into a grin.

"No, your right, I'm not cute." He straightened up and flicked his long, glossy hair expertly behind him. "I'm gorgeous, right Ti?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 am

"Yes, dear," Ti replied, purposefully sounding like he was just humouring his boyfriend.

Picking on Amr was easy and always ended with a lot of clingy trying to prove that he was the best in private later. Ti wasn't going to let that chance go.

Fleck laughed. Yepp, he liked Ti.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:54 am

"Ti, you are supposed to be on my side," he whined. His long arms wrapped around his boyfriend and he pressed little kisses against his cheek. "Tell me is gorgeous."

Dick found himself laughing too, leaning into Fleck. He hadn't even had that much wine - still on the second glass - and he felt relaxed. This was turning out pretty entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am

Ti laughed and jokingly tried to push his boyfriend away. Even if he did push him away, Amr's arms were long enough that they'd still be around him.

Damn himself for being fairly short, and damn Amr for being so lanky.

"I wouldn't want to lie to these two, Amr."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 am

He rested his forehead on Ti's shoulder, having to lean down awkwardly.

"I'm wounded. Destroyed. Dragged by my own boyfriend."

He twisted a little, dramatically clutching his heart.

"How can I go on?!"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 am

That was it. Fleck was in pieces, leaning against Dick and laughing heartily. Boy, was he glad that he and Dick had been seated next to these two.

Fleck's laugh was contagious, and soon Ti was laughing, too.

"Dump him and come to me," Fleck laughed, holding his free arm out to invite Amr into a hug. "I'll tell you you're gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:38 am

Dick found himself laughing more as well. He wasn't sure what at: Amr's dramatic performance or Fleck's uncontrollable laugh.

"Goodbye beautiful blond, hello hunky human," Amr sang.

He leaned, uncaring, across the table into Fleck's open arm.

"Go on - tell me I'm gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:41 am

Fleck pressed a big, smacking kiss to Amr's cheek. "You're gorgeous, darling. Gorgeous!"

It was Ti's turn to pretend to be hurt, pressing a hand to his chest and turning away in horror.

Betrayed by his own boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: