Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Worst Idea to Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 am

And he found that out just a few moments later when a fang caught on his lower lip. He dragged over his lip, splitting the skin easily.

That elicited a strong reaction from Fleck. His hands fisted tightly into Dick's hair and he gasped, entire body arching up against Dick's.

"Shit, fuck," he grunted, pulling back. "Sorry, sorry."

He dropped his hands to rest on either side of Dick's neck and his tongue gingerly ran over the new split in his lip, licking away a bead of blood in the process, that just began welling up again as soon as his tongue moved away from it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:46 am

It happened so fast.

A sharp gasp tore through Dick, hands balling into fists as Fleck yanked at his hair. The iron taste of blood hitting his taste buds.

Dick Dick quickly put two and two together and shoved back, apology's falling out of his mouth.

"No, Fleck, I am completely fine, are you okay? Fuck, I am so, so sorry, Fleck."

Both of hands rested either side of Fleck's face in concern. He watched Fleck attempt to lick it away, his own tongue mirroring his.

Fuck.

He really should of drank some of that blood Giacinto gave him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:50 am

"You're apologising?" Fleck gasped incredulously.

He was laid here panting, red-faced and turned on to fuck, and Dick was apologising for making him feel like this.

He sure did pick 'em strange.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:58 am

Dick frowned at Fleck's shock.

"Of course Fleck, I just ripped your skin apart."

It was worst than the little nick on Halloween. That was nothing more than a graze.

He tried to look anywhere but the split lip. His eyesight finally landing and concentrating in his lap.

"I should have been more careful."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:03 am

"You're not doing this."

Fleck's voice was firm, and despite being slightly husky, it was serious.

"Don't do that stupid teenage angsty vampire thing that seems to be all popular right now."

His elbows slipped under him to push his torso up a little. "I'm a big boy, can tie my own shoelaces and everything, and I like being bitten. This?" He gestured to his face. "Was a turn on. it was hot, and I don't want you getting upset over doing something that turns me on."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 am

Dick managed nothing more than a weak "but-" before going quiet and listened.

Eyes at his lap he only quickly glanced back up as Fleck pointed to the wound. Bleeding a little more heavily as Fleck spoke, He quickly glanced back down again.

A frown formed at his words. The biting he knew was a turn on for Fleck. But until he bled? He didn't understand.

"Right."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:26 am

"Dick." He actually sat up now, and framed Dick's face with his large hands.

"Dick, I like you biting me. There's a lot of scientific crap to explain why it feels good, but I'm not explaining all that. Baseline is: you're a vampire, you bite. I like biting. There's no problem in this situation."

He pressed his forehead to Dick's, eyes sliding shut. "Please don't over complicate this. Don't torture yourself over something that is good."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 am

The hands cupping either side of his face forced him to look Fleck in the eye.

He stayed silent as he listened, resisting the urge to play with the ring on his finger, or toy with a loose thread or hem. He kept his hands still on Fleck's shoulders.

His eyes slid shut too as Fleck pressed his forehead against his. His silence stretched after Fleck's speech, contemplating what Fleck said.

"Okay," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 am

"Okay," he repeated with a little smile.

"I bet my mouth looks like a bit of a scene. Think you could clean it up a bit?" The way his voice pitched a bit low, it was clear he didn't mean to just wipe the blood off.

His lips were a deep red and smeared just a little with the blood, that wasn't flowing as much now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 am

Dick offered a small smile back.

The offer was incredibly tempting. Sitting here now he was desperate for it. All he had to do was just lean forward slightly and take Fleck's lower lip between his as he done all evening.

With restraint, he got up.

"I'll go grab some tissues."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 am

Fleck's lips kicked up into a little smile.

"I'll come in, too. It's starting to cool down a bit."

When Dick got up, he followed him up, bending to pick up his shirt, and slip it over his head carefully so he didnt bleed on it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:29 am

Dick was quite as they left the pool. Picking his way through the garden and up to the mansion.

His eyes stayed up ahead as he fell into thought. He didn't regret any of his actions - up until that point. But before then he had to smile - like it was some sort of achievement.

Turning, he offered his hand to Fleck.

"Anywhere else you would like to go? There is a games room, astronomy tower... wine cellar?"

The blood didn't look like it was going to dry yet.

"Once we get you cleaned up, of course."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:33 am

"Games room?" Fleck echoed.

"You didn't mention there was a games room here." He sounded more than a little excited. There weren't a huge amount of games options in their house, but they were all avid gamers when they got the chance.

Dick would lose Fleck to the TV, but Fleck definitely wanted to see this games room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 am

Dick shrugged.

"You basically have a cinema in your house. I didn't think you would be all that interested."

He locked their fingers together, so they could walk back hand in hand.

"Besides, I don't really go in there often. They aren't really my types of games."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:41 am

"I'm always interested in games."

Even he had the moments when he just wanted to sprawl out on the couch and waste away in front of the TV.

"You'll have to take a sketchbook or novel in then."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:46 am

Dick laughed at that.

"Are we going to be like one of those couples on the television?"

As much as a spectacular invention moving picture was, he wasn't much of a TV watcher. He would watch the odd good film now and then but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:52 am

"Like, the couples that just sit together and ignore each other?"

He thought on it for a moment. "Yeah, tonight we definitely are."

If he was being introduced to an actual games room, he was definitely going to spend his time nosing around and playing games.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 am

Dick snorted

"Basically."

They got to the entrance of the mansion and Dick made a quick choice.

They could either clean Fleck up in the kitchen. It was closer and he was sure there is possibly a first aid kit. There was a clean cloth they could use, coffee and snacks Fleck could have while he played around the games room. But there is the risk of running into Giacinto and he was sure she will figure out the situation in an instance. To his expense.

Or they could take the longer route to Dick's room. Where there was no first aid kit, no coffee, no snacks, and most importantly, no Giacinto.

With an internal sigh, he tugged Fleck back into the direction of the kitchen. Coffee and snacks for Fleck winning Dick over.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 am

The kitchen was rather busy when Fleck and Dick arrived.

The dining table was filled with people. Giacinto, Aodh and Darragh were expected. But Alek, Coilean, Zeke, Moe and the twins were all surprise additions.

Giacinto looked pleased as punch with one toddler on each knee, toying with her long hair as she flicked between cooing at them and trying to feed them little bits of pasta.

Everyone was too caught up in their conversation, and none noticed Dick and Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:19 am

Dick watched small little family gathering for a second. Everyone was sitting, chatting and enjoying their meal.

There was a slight pang of jealousy.

Giacinto was busy with the baby, so she won't have any interest in him. He will be in and out; Just grab whatever snack they can find, get the first aid kit, make some instant coffee and he will be out of everyone's way.

He made his way to the cupboard he thought the kit was in. He smiled at his luck grabbing it then whatever bag of snacks was next to it. It was covered in rainbows and stars, so it should be a sweet treat.

Next the coffee. Which was stored in another cupboard on the other side of the room, along with the cups and tea.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:25 am

Aodh was the first to notice the pair and he greeted them with a teasing: "Missed me, newbie?"

"Like a hole in the head," was the immediate reply.

"Miserable English bastard."

That gt him a couple scoldings.

"Oh! Your face." Moe was up and out of her chair and flitting across the room immediately. Fleck just sort of stood there, not sure how to react to the tiny woman suddenly fussing him. "Come sit down and we'll get that cleaned up."

She tugged on his arm with surprising force for someone so little, dragging him along. He gave Dick a wide-eyed look as he took a seat as ordered.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:32 am

Well, that plan took all but five seconds before it failed. He almost wished he told Fleck just to stand and wait outside.

He shrugged hopelessly at his boyfriend. Although, he was sure Fleck will be able to handle the fussing, coming from a large family.

"Do you need...?" He waved the first aid kit a little awkwardly in the air.

With that motherly air around her, he was sure Moe would do a better job at patching up Fleck then he would.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 am

"Thank you."

Moe smiled up at Dick as she took the kit from him.

"Make out session go wrong?" Giacinto asked with an amused raise of her eyebrow.

"Wouldn't say that," Fleck replied honestly. The only thing that went bad about it was Dick falling into teenage vampire angst. He'd enjoyed every moment up to that point, and they'd patched things up after.

"You were made for vampires, weren't you? Nothing like your brother. Really, when I-"

Fleck threw his hand up, cutting her off with a loud "ah! Don't wanna hear about what you did with my brother, thank you."

"Sit still," Moe scolded as she turned his face to her and began dabbing at his split lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 am

He smiled back at Moe. She was one of the few he liked around here. Even if, again, they didn't speak much.

The smile dropped and the threw Giacinto a glare, red face. He hoped she was too busy with the baby to notice them. That was naive of him.

He was glad Fleck spoke first.

A look of disgust also crossed Dick's face as Fleck's brother was brought up. Honestly, he wasn;t sure if he could look at him in the same way again.

"I second that."

As Moe got busy fixing Fleck up, Dick took to fixing himself up a cup of coffee. Might as well make a decent one instead of instant coffee now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:57 am

"Well, this isn't so bad. Just in an awkward place." Moe gently wiped at the blood on Fleck's chin. "You'll probably split it a couple times if you smile too wide."

Fleck's broad shoulders rolled in a shrug. "I'll live."

"Not if your making out ends like that every time," Giacinto replied. "You'll die of deprivation."

Fleck shook his head and Alek rolled his eyes. "Not everyone feeds off sex like Succubae do. The boy wont die if he doesn't have sex a dozen times a day."

Tony just sniffed. "Its no life without good sex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Worst Idea to Date
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next