Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:09 am

Aleksandr had come to see him the previous day, it seems that Lycus and himself and acquired a Slave of their own.

That thought amused him, instead of training the Elf he had gotten someone for them to share, how sweet.

The Alpha had requested a play date between his new Slave and Zakhar, Coilean and Asher.

Of course he was more than happy to oblige, being social helped with their bonding and generally made them happier.

He had collected all three of them in his room and the four of them were nestled on the bed together, they were all cleaned, fed and ready to meet the new comer to the coven.

Belial had to admit he was curious as to what kind of Slave they got, Alek would have high expectations after having someone like Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:16 am

Alek smirked confidently to himself as he walked the Elf and Hybrid through the mansion.

He wore a skin tight pair of black leather pants and a black leather vest, currently zipped up. Attached to his hip was his new crop bought for him by Lycus. He and that crop had been nigh inseparable since he had received it.

He'd ordered Chester naked bar his plug and given Lycus the orders to dress in a similar manner to himself.

They were more than ready for a play date.

He knocked firmly on Belial's door and waited patiently for the Fallen to answer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:27 am

Belial was dressed with his usual flare when he was planning on going out, today he decided it would be extra special.

His lower torso was encased in a tight black leather and lace corset, accompanies by skin tight leather pants and boots.

His jet black hair sprawled out freely over his shoulder, the branding mark on his back visible between the corsets laces.

He opened the door with a grin.
"Hello there Aleksandr, we've been patiently waiting, come in, let me see him."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:30 am

"Afternoon, Belial."

Alek stepped into the room when he was bid, stepping out of the way of the Hybrid boy behind him, giving Belial a full view of him.

"Belial, this is our boy, Chester. Chester, another Dominant friend of mine. Treat him with the same respect as you would treat Lycus and I."

His gaze turned to the three sat on the bed and smiled.

"Afternoon."

Asher, Coilean and Zakhar muttered greetings to the Elder, all smiling at him.

They were all excited about this play date.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:36 am

Belial looked down at the boy with an confused look he was tiny... The Fallen's eyes traveled a little lower...okay... not tiny.

"He is not what I expected."

He replied honestly as his gaze traveled over the boy, inspecting him thoroughly.

"He is gifted, obviously but... I'd be scared of breaking him as soon as I entered him."

Chester looked frail and dainty, people at the club would eat him alive.

"I mean, the last Slave you have was Zakhar, Chester is his polar opposite."
Belial's body blocked the boy from the view of his own Slaves, they would get their chance to see him soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:39 am

"Hello Sir."

He greeted the Fallen despite his obvious disbelief, it seemed that no one really believed in him until he proved himself, his outward appearance was highly misleading.

The boy leaned back against Lycus as the Elf, draped an arm over his shoulders protectively.

"Watch out Belial, our boy is good at proving people wrong."
The man chuckled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:51 am

Alek laughed. "That is exactly what Lycus said about him."

The Lycan smiled down at his Slave affectionately.

"There is no fear of breaking him, I assure you. You are free to play with him to your hearts content."

That's what this play date was all about. He was showing his new Slave's amazing abilities off.

"In fact, I insist. Play with him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:57 am

Chester looked up at his Master with a smile, he was confident enough in his abilities, Aleksandr wouldn't have brought him here if he couldn't handle it.

"That's quite the recommendation coming from you Alek, lets see what your boy is made of, what better way of testing him that throwing him in with the lions?"

Zakhar, Coilean and Asher, on your feet, Alek has brought you a toy to play with."

A chuckle sound as he motioned for the little hybrid to follow him.

"Time to meet my Slaves little one."

He guided the boy over and presented him to his own Slaves with a smirk.

"Zakhar, you can use anything you want from the wardrobe, lets see what it takes to get this one to scream."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:03 am

Alek smirked.

"He took something that not many people can. He impressed me and that is hard to do." He took Lycus' whip. That was very impressive.

All three looked curiously at the Slave boy.

Zakhar's eyes turned up to his master with wide eyes.

"I can't," he responded with a shake of his head. The boy looked so...breakable. He couldn't do anything to him. He just couldn't. It'd feel wrong.

"I'm sorry, Master," the Russian muttered softly, eyes downcast. He just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:16 am

Belial gave a hum, nodding slightly, Zakhar's refusal was fair enough, he didn't want this boy's blood on his hands either.

Coilean could endure more than this child and the Lycan wasn't even a masochist.

"Even my Slaves are afraid to touch him."

The Fallen shook his head slightly as he looked down at the boy.

"Aleksandr I don't know what you were thinking, you should send this boy back home to his mother so she can dote on him."

Chester stood there and listened to them, he hated this, he didn't want people looking down at him like he was a little china doll, any more of this and he would prove them wrong by playing with himself if they refused to.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:22 am

Alek sighed and shook his head.

"His looks are deceiving."

In one swift movement he grasped Chester's hair and forced him to bend over, giving his backside a firm slap before pulling the plug out.

He pressed it to Chester's lips. "Take it. Don't drop it."

As soon as his hand was free, he thrust three fingers into him roughly, twisting them as he did.

After a few thrusts, he pushed his fourth finger and thumb into him, forcing him to take his entire fist without any prior preparation besides the plug.

"He is more than capable of taking what you have to offer."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:32 am

Chester let his Master manipulate his body, bending his body over and taking the plug into his mouth, sucking on the warm metal firmly to stop himself from dropping it.

The boy groaned softly as the fingers were pushed into him, a delighted shudder running through him as he felt the man's fist filling his backside.

He moaned and pushed back on the fist slightly, taking a little more of his Master's arm.

Belial stood and watched in disbelief, did he just? Without stretching him or using lube?

"Holy hell..."

The Fallen muttered as he moved closer his hand stroking down the boy's spine as he took the plug from the boy's mouth and slowly pushed it along side the fist in his backside.

To his surprise the toy fit in, stretching his backside taut, Belial gave a purr of appreciation as he pulled the plug out, his hand smoothing over Chester's backside as the boy moaned.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:38 am

Alek purred softly when the boy pushed back against his fist.

"Good boy."

The Lycan smirked at Belial as he pushed the plug into him alongside his fist.

"Chester is mine for a reason, Belial. Always trust my judgement. I do not pick my Slaves for their pretty faces." He'd picked Chester because he was well trained, not because he looked adorable in a collar.

"Should I send him back to his mother so she can dote on him?"

He knew the answer.

No. Now Belial knew what he could do he wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:43 am

He pushed the length of the plug back into the boy's mouth for him to suck on.

"I know you don't, but seriously look at him, who is their right might would expect a boy like him to be able to do this sort of thing.

He looks too adorable to be a pain slut or well trained."

The Fallen was still in a state of disbelief, watching the boy in action was trip.

"Aleksandr we have to take him to the club, seeing him on stage being tortured..."

The fallen let out a groan at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:49 am

"We dismissed him just the same when we first saw him. We were pleasantly surprised."

He was glad that it was him and not Lycus that had decided to train him. Otherwise this gem would have slipped through their fingers.

"I'm more than happy to do a public Session."

The Lycan's gaze turned down to Chester and he crouched, holding his hand out for the boy to spit the plug into.

"We're taking you to a fetish club to show you off. You will behave just as well as you have been doing so far. Understand? I won't tolerate any disobedience."

If he so much as stuttered something when he hadn't been told to speak he'd be sleeping in the cage for the rest of the month.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:56 am

Chester smiled around the plug in his mouth, he got a certain amount of satisfaction from proving people wrong, he wasn't weak and he wasn't pathetic.

He dropped the plug into his Master's hand, a small dribble of saliva running down his chin from not being able to swallow properly around it.

"Yes Master, I'll not misbehave."

He replied, his hands tentatively reaching up to brush his fingers against his collar.

Every time had made a promise to either of his Masters he found himself doing that, as if swearing his obedience of the very foundation of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:59 am

"Good boy."

He wiped the string of saliva off the boy's chin with his thumb in an almost tender action.

The Lycan turned his gaze up to Belial again as he carefully pulled his hand from the boy's entrance.

"We're ready to leave whenever you are."

Alek was getting excited. Not only could he show his boy off to Belial, he could show him off to dozens of people.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:05 am

Belial chuckled and looked over everyone in the room, seemed it was a group affair today, he had six other people to teleport around.

"Asher get the leashes."

He instructed, taking them off of her before clipping one to each of his Slave's collars.

Out in public he liked having them on leashes, meant that no one was to touch them unless given permission.

The fallen held out his hands bare arms for people to grasp onto, physical contact made transporting someone so much easier, there was no risk of losing them.

"Normal drill, eyes shut hold your breath, stay that way until I say so."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:09 am

Asher flitted to the door, unhooking their leashes and flitting to Belial's side, smiling up at him as he clipped her leash to her collar.

Alek pushed the plug back into the boy.

He was excited for this trip. This would be the first time he would step into a Fetish club. It was an exciting - if slightly intimidating - experience.

The three Slaves pressed up against their Master, stroking and gripping at his back and shoulders and pressing up against him rather than taking the offered arm. They liked to be as close to him as possible whenever they could.

Alek held Chester close as he grasped Belial's arm.

"Keep hold of me. Hold your breath."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:18 am

Belial waited until Lycus gripped on of his arms and Aleksandr held the other.
His gazed turned down to the boy as he clung to his Lycan Master.

"You too Chester, grab my arm, I don't want to lose sight of you."

He could teleport the boy through indirect contact but Alek would kill him if he lost the boy somewhere in the world.

Once everyone was holding on and prepared he ported, their entire group landing on the street corner where the only light came from the neon signs and shop windows, the naked dancers pressing themselves up against the glass.

"Come, this way."

He instructed as he took his Slave's leads and heading a few blocks down where they turned into a lane way, greeted by a familiar steel door.

Belial knocked firmly and all of them were swiftly ushered in, as opposed to the outward appearance inside of the club was clean, sophisticated and highly exclusive, the sound of moaning echoed through the halls as they headed down to the corridor.

"You three can share my booth."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:27 am

"Walk in front of me. I want to keep an eye on you."

He didn't want the possibility of Chester getting hurt or preyed on. He'd be keeping his eyes on the Hybrid until he was certain nothing could happen to him.

"So kind, Belial," the Lycan muttered, following behind the Fallen as he walked.

Alek was a little nervous about this.

He hadn't been to this club before and he didn't know what to expect.

"Échete páei se éna klab ópos aftó prin?" His gaze turned to the Elf.

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:37 am

"Den mou kratoúse pánta sklávoi mou sto spíti."

The Elf shook his head as he followed after Belial with slight nervousness, this was a very new experience.

Chester looked up at his Master and nodded softly, padding up in front of him as he followed Lycus.

He didn't like walking in front of Aleksandr, it felt so wrong, he constantly wanted to look over his shoulder to make sure he was still there.

"Here we are boys, and my lady."
He declared with a chuckle as he winked down at Asher, leading his Slaves into the booth, sitting on one side of the leather couch to leave room for Lycus and Alek to have have the large space.

He quickly unclipped the leashes and left them on the table.
"Zakhar, Coilean, floor. Asher, in my lap."
He instructed, waiting for the woman to perch herself there and he began to stroke his hand down her back.

"I have a tab here to feel free to order drinks, chances are Alice will be here any moment, do try to ignore her."

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

The Faerie perched herself in her Master's lap, green eyes lit up eagerly. She got the privilege of sitting in Belial's lap while her brother had to sit on the floor.

She felt incredibly special.

What was the reason? Was she the favourite Slave of the moment? Did he want to treat her well or was he gearing her up for a torture Session by being nice now?

"At my feet," Alek ordered as he sat down opposite Belial.

This place was nice. He didn't know what he had expected but it was different from this, that was for sure.

His hand stroked through the boy's hair idly as his gaze flickered over the room, settling on the stage. "Is that where we'll be having our Session?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:51 am

Chester perched himself at the Lycan's feet, kneeling down and placing his feet under to his backside to sit on, placing his hands neatly on his lap as his gaze flicked around the room before setting down on the floor.

"Indeed it is, nice and public where all the booths can see, they have all the equipment you could want, it's all safe to use, sterilized and cleaned perfectly."

He had seen to that himself, he wouldn't risk his Slaves getting an infection.

"You can invite Slaves or Masters on stage through I'd be clear with what they can and can't do, a lot of them get cheeky if you don't."

The Fallen raised his arm, no sooner had he done so that a woman in nothing but a serving apron and heels came trotting over with a try and order pad.

"It's safe here so you don't have to be too edgy, just don't let him go down the wings by himself or he will get pulled into one of the private rooms."

His attention shifted to the woman.

"I'll have a Manhattan, anything for you two?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:55 am

"Brandy."

His eyes flickered down to Chester for a moment before returning to Belial. "That's all." Chester would be fine without a drink.

"We'll have to think of a good Session while we're sat here. Show you and your pretty greedy little ass off to the club."

His fingers stroked under the boy's chin as he smirked down at him.

Asher leaned forwards, busying herself with pressing kisses along the Fallen's throat and shoulder, tongue lapping out to taste his skin. If she had been braver she would have ground her hips down against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] The Play Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next