Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Blind Date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[O] Blind Date          Empty
PostSubject: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Richard fidgeted, fingers twisting the rings on his fingers. The air was too hot in the coffee shop and dried his mouth.

He could of kicked himself for what he did exactly a week ago from today.

He was just having a browse online, until an advertisement caught his eye. A dating website, for blind dates. 'The first blind date free' it stated. Pictures couples surrounded the text, all smiling at each other. He would be lying if he said he was not craving that, not even a little.

Curiosity got the better of him and he clicked the link. It took him straight to the websites signup process. He couldn't believe himself when he started filling in his details (He lied about a few. He was physically eighteen and mentally over three centuries. He was pretty sure he could not put that in the dating site. On here he was twenty.)

The details about himself, such as his hobbies and interests, wear blocked. You had to pay to put those details through.

Within five minutes of sending it off he got a response.

'You have a date! 5 O'clock in the afternoon at the Caffé Greco.'

It gave him a description if the date and a name, along with option to say 'yes', 'no' or to 'amended the date'.

In the heat of the moment he pressed yes and regretted it instantly. Especially when when a message popped up to say that his date also date also accepted. Holy fuck.

The amount of romance novels he read that week should of been a world record.

Running his hand though his blond hair, untying it and tying it back up into a ponytail he tried to calm his nerves as five came round.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:28 am

Marty was not Dick's blind date.  Despite looking very young, Marty was like a little old man on the inside.  He had no idea how to use a computer, and frankly he didn't care either.  

It was just chance that he happened to walk into the same place that Dick was.  

Marty's look was confusing.  

His thick brown hair was cut short and styled like he was from the 1940s.  He wore a nice looking dress shirt underneath a handsome vest, and nice fitting black trousers.  

The reason this was confusing was because he still had all his piercings and makeup on.  

Two snake bites, a large gauges, and smudgy black eyeliner that looked like it belonged on a crack whores face.  

He also still wore his many different rings on his long fingers.  

Marty didn't usually eat or drink anything, even blood.  Most of the time he forgot to eat.  Because of that he pale and skeletal looking, even for a vampire.  He was also weaker than most of his kind.  

The reason why he had come into this place was because he had thought he'd seen someone he once knew.  

He'd followed the person in and then looked around, wondering where they were.  

In the process, he completely forgot what he was doing.  His brain didn't work as well as it used to.  

Copious amounts of heroin and other drug cocktails would do that to a guy.  

Looking a little lost and confused, he sat down and started to drum his fingers against the table.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 am

As Richard looked up he saw someone that matched the description of the man he was looking for... with a few unexpected extras. The piercings and make-up was defiantly a surprise. He didn't look exactly healthy either - and smelled off.

Maybe he was not his blind date?

But he did looking lie he was looking and waiting for someone.

Maybe he didn't realise it was him, he didn't exactly did the most in-depth description.

Richard tried to remember the guys names, but he couldn't think of it. He cursed, why didn't he write it down?

Though this would be the perfect opportunity to head to the hills. At least he can't say he didn't try.

The thought lingered in his head for a few moments before he quickly pushed it away. No, he couldn't do that to someone. Not after agreeing to meet them.

Taking a deep breath, he headed over to the other boy, freckled cheeks slightly flushed.

"Hi. I'm Richard. I am guessing you are the guy I am meeting? Sorry, I couldn't quite remember your name."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 am

Marty looked up at the boy with big eyes.  

What the hell was he talking about?

Marty worked the few remaining brain cells he had overtime to try and figure out who the hell he was supposed to meet and why.  

Well the who was obviously this kid, but why?

Drugs?  Sex?  Was he part of Gerhard's coven?  The boy was blond and he knew Gerhard liked that.  And he was definitely also a vampire.  

Marty decided to do one of the things he did best. 

Bullshit it.  

Until he could bullshit it to get enough information, he'd act like he totally knew exactly what this Richard kid was talking about.  

"Oh yeah yeah! I'm Marty." He said with a thick, odd accent.  It was like a mixture of cockney and American.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:59 am

"Hi." He said again, offering a polite smile.

Richard sat down in front of the other boy.

He was quick to work out he was a vampire. He had a same reek that all vampires had.

His fingers twisted his rings nervously. All he wanted to do was bolt through the door. His pride refused him to. He will at least make it through one cup of coffee.

"So..." He offered another polite smile.

What do people talk about in these situations?

"So, um... I haven't really done this before." He fidgeted in his sit. "Shall I get you a coffee or something?"
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:05 am

Marty stared at Richard with a charming smile on his face, but if one were paying attention, they would notice his brow twitched slightly as Richard spoke.  What was this boy talking about?

Marty put his fingers up and waved them minimally, hardly raising them from the table.  

"No thanks, not a big coffee drinker." He said honestly.  

"So what're ya nervous 'bout?  I mean, otha than this not bein' somethin' normal fer ya."  He asked brazenly.  It was pretty obvious that Dick was in fact nervous from how fidgety he was and the expression on his face.  

The more questions he could ask, the more likely it was that he could figure out just what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:16 am

He jerked back in his seat slightly, taken aback for them question. It was not the type of question he was expecting.

This person was defiantly direct, that was for sure.

"Well..."

Why was he so nervous?

Trying to find the right words to explain why he was nervous was not easy. He couldn't exactly say 'Because I am meeting you.' since that just comes off as rude..

He mulled over what he was going to say for a few seconds more before answering.

"I guess... I am nervous about making a good impression?"

That was the best way to sum it up.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

Marty let a loud "HA!" come bursting out of his mouth.  

He leaned back in his seat and giggled, covering his mouth with his hand.  

"Oh sweet thing, ya don't have t'worry about that with me." He laughed, wiping a tear from his eye. 

"Yer actually lookin' pretty good too.  Most people I meet like this look like hobos er' crack whores."  No matter what they were meeting about, be it drugs or sex, it'd still apply.  

Hopefully this kid wasn't joining the coven because otherwise this might have persuaded him not to, and he didn't want to answer to Gerhard for that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:43 am

Richard almost tipped his chair over with surprise.

'Sweet thing' didn't exactly bond well with him. He will let it slid for now. All those nerves would be for nothing if he snapped at the other man.

Still, he felt his face warm from the - sort of - compliment.

"Thanks, I guess."

Should he repay the compliment back? In all the book he read they do - but they were also having heart eyes for each other. He wasn't exactly head over heels for the guy.

He will wait a little while before dashing out complements. He might as well be genuine about them. While 'I like your height' was genuine it was a bit weird.

"Sounds like you don't have a lot of luck then. You do this often?"

This date was not exactly going the way he imagined it will go. He didn't expect such a... Character.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:52 am

Marty leaned forward, grinning big.  His smile was unsettling.  It looked like the grin of a mad man, or a man who had seen so much pain, he didn't know how to react to it anymore, so he could only smile instead.  

His teeth were chipped pretty badly too.  

"There was a time where I did this ev'ry day fer years and years.  Ya don't 'ave to worry, I know what I'm doin'" He said, sounding a little cocky.  

Now if only he could figure out if Richard was after the sex or the drugs.  

"Ya wanna take this somewhere else so we can do our 'business' in private?" He asked, leaning in closer and speaking in a naughty whisper.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:05 pm

The grim was unsettling. More then anything he wanted to leave. This date was getting weird. They haven't even had a drink first.

The teeth didn't bother him. While they weren't exactly attractive, he had seen much worst.

"Every day?!" This guy seriously had no luck or played people. Again, not exactly what you would here on a first date but at least he was honest?

As Martin leaned in he leaned back.

'Business' was an odd word to use.

"It's a bit rude to go off somewhere else when we haven't even brought anything yet"

He could see the staff eyeing them up.

"I'm going to grab a coffee. I guess you will just want a water then?"

Before he could really give Martin a chance to reply he was off ordering his coffee.

It didn't take long, not more then five minutes to get his americano and the other guys water.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 pm

"At one point, yes." He answered to the flabberghasted question.

He'd been filling his time with other things in the past couple of years.  

Martin looked back over at the staff.  He usually wasn't considerate enough to think of those kinds of things.   

When he was offered the water, he stared at it as if he didn't know what it was for.  

"Uh.. thanks... So ya ready yet?" He asked, getting a little impatient.  Most people knew what they want, took it, and then left.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Ready? For what? The date? He is pretty sure that starts as soon as you greet them.

So what was he supposed to be ready for?

He cocked his head to the side slightly, and twisted the ring on his finger - not too sure how to respond to the question. He could tell Martin was getting a little impatient, so he assumed he should also know?

"Let me finish my coffee first."

He offered another polite smile. Maybe Martin planned something? He didn't exactly seem the type...

Besides, this coffee shop did good coffee. He was not letting it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:23 am

Marty didn't look too impressed.  In fact he was a little annoyed.  

He was here to serve this kid, not the other way around.  

"Okay look, I'm gonna level wit' ya.  I don't exactly 'ave the sharpest of memories, 'specially when it comes to new faces."  He said honestly.  

He drummed his long fingers against the table over and over.  

"So what exactly ya want from me, eh?  Because I'm a busy guy and I don't 'ave time to play games or mess around.  Sorry ifn' it's rude, but that's just t'way it is."  He got straight to the point.  

The point that poor Richard would have no idea what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 am

Richard furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. What was he on about; 'not remembering faces'?

And what does Richard want from him?

A bit serious for a first date, he will admit.

"No, it is fine."

He collected his thoughts and tried to figure out what exactly he wanted from Martin.

He will also admit that he wasn't particularly interested in the other vampire. He was an... interesting guy. That was about it. Oh, and he was tall.

But that was all he knew about him. He was pretty sure you were supposed to find out about a person on a first date. Then decided what you wanted out of it (or, at least, that is what the books say).

They haven't even sat down for even thirty minutes. And as much as he wanted to leave this awkward meeting behind, he did want to know a little bit more about Martin - at least for curiosities sake.

He took a sip from he coffee as he mulled over his thoughts before answering.

"I guess... I guess I want a successful date? At least get to know you?"

He couldn't hide his cringe as he said that. How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:23 am

Marty stared at Richard with a confused look on his face, his eyes staring right into the other's to try and understand him.  

"Date?" He asked, as if he'd never heard of that word before.  

"What do ya mean date?" 
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:29 am

Richard stared at the brunet.

Oh God. Oh no.

"You know. The whole blind date?"

Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:38 am

Martin tilted his head to the side, leaning back in his seat with a lost expression plastered on his face.    

"Is that slang fer makin' a pickup these days?" He asked, fiddling with one of the rings on his own fingers.  He was starting to look a little anxious.  

What if this whole thing was a trap set up by Doc to get back at him for stealing?

"Because if no I think ya might be mistakin' me fer someone else." He admitted, sounding almost childish.  The confident facade was crumbling away.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:48 am

"No- it is literally a blind date."

He groaned, running his hands over his eyes.

"I can't believe it."

All of the nervousness and worry for nothing.

He turned and lifted himself off his seat slightly to see if there was anyone else similar to the description. It was just full and old couples and a few teenage girls.

He slumped back in his seat and let out another groan, accompanied by a grumble of "I can't fucking believe it."

Looking back at his not-date, he offered another polite smile. Waves of embarrassment came overcame him.

"I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:52 am

In his usual childish fashion, Marty started to giggle when he realized that the entire thing was just a misunderstanding.  

Seeing Richard so embarrassed and flustered over it only made it more amusing.  His giggles turned into outright laughter and again he used his hand to cover his mouth in an attempt to stifle it.  

"I was so fuckin' confused when ya wanted to buy me a drink an' get t' know me!" He chuckled.  The whole thing was hilarious to him!
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 am

"I am glad someone here finds it fucking funny."

He buried his head in his arms for a moment, hopping the earth to open up and swallow him whole to escape from this mess.

He leaned back up, a few curls freeing themselves from his pony tail to make a frizzy halo.

The blond narrowed his eyes at brunet.

"What exactly were you on about anyway? Wasn't it strange from someone to come over and start talking to you?"
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:29 am

"Aww come on kid, get a sense of humor." Marty giggled like a little kid.  

After Richard asked him the question, he shrugged.  

"Many strange things about m'life, but talkin' to strangers about makin' a pickup isn't one of 'em." He said honestly.  

"I figured you was innit fer the sex cause ya don't look the drug-doin' type."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:43 am

Ice-blue eyes glared at Martin.

"I was wondering why you wanted to go somewhere private. I thought it was a bit weird, since you don't look like the type to plan a date."

His freckled cheeks pinked a bit.

"Oh God I am so glad I did not go off with you... I mean no offence. Just..."

He shrugged.

"Guess I have been wasting your time then?"
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 am

The grin didn't leave Marty's mouth, but it left his eyes very clearly.  His brow twitched a little.  

"Well I'm not a fuckin' rapist." He spit out the word with disgust, standing up.  

Marty had seen a lot of people, and among the type he couldn't stand were the kind that would force themselves upon another.  He'd had plenty of old men who thought he was just a weak teenager who tried to do as much to him.  They all ended up with broken arms and legs, if they were lucky.  

It was morbidly ironic, really, considering who the leader of his new coven was.  But so far, ignorance was bliss for Marty.  

"'N yeah, guess ya have." He added, that grim smile on his face but very clearly he was not happy.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:02 am

How the fuck did a braindead overgrown child dressed like he had stumbled out of the 1940's go missing?

Cade had no idea, but when she found him, he'd go missing permanently. Gerhard shouldn't miss the little fucker too much.

She glanced into a coffee shop as she passed the window. It took a few seconds for her to process what she saw, then she backtracked, her blue eyes narrowing into a glacial glare.

Fucker was just stood chatting to someone in a coffee shop?

"Are you fucking serious right now?" she growled as she stormed into the shop. "I need to get you a fucking lead so you don't run off like the stupid twat that you apparently are!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Blind Date    [O] Blind Date          Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Blind Date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next