Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Feeling Better Now?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Aileas

[C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:35 am

He decided he liked these slippers and handed them to Louis as he made his way towards the shops door.

"Meet me outside once you've paid."

He idly balled his hair up into a messy bun as he walked towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:37 am

He gave a small huff but took the slippers and padded over to the cashier, it took him a few moments to pay for them before packing them into the bag and heading out of the store.

"Time to find a decent cushion?"

He asked as he exited the building, joining back up with Tabitha.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

Tabitha glanced over his shoulder as he heard Louis' voice.

He muttered to the couple he was talking to, obviously tourists, thianking them for the lit cigarette he had between his fingers.

He inhaled a lunful of smoke.

"Mmm," he replied to Louis as he exhaled.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 am

"You going to share that?"

He asked, nodding toward the cigarette in the man's hand as he moved up beside him, gripping onto the shopping bag.

He steered the man toward a bedding store, the perfect place to find a comfortable cushion.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 am

Tabitha smirked and rested an arm around Louis' shoulders.

"Smoking is bad for you," he said in an almost scolding voice, a moment before inhaling another lungful of smoke.

He flicked the ash with his thumb before holding the cigarette butt to Louis' lips.

"I don't see you at the smoking shelters." The university had a number of smoking shelters dotted around campus. A place for both students and teachers to take a break every now and again.

Tabitha couldn't recall seeing Louis at any of them while he had been there.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:54 am

Louis only snorted at the hypocrisy of those words.

He took a steady inhale before pulling away from the cigarette and exhaling slowly.

"I usually only smoke if I'm out drinking."

He replied, when he got stressed out at University he napped, usually in the library, it was a long way from there to the smoking shelters.

"You would have seen me if you had ever gone to the campus tavern."

They had a smoking courtyard there which he had much preferred.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:57 am

"I tend not to drink on campus."

Tabitha stubbed out the cigarette on his wrist, brushing off the ash before tucking it behind his ear for later.

"I get rather friendly when I drink. It's not good for me to be around students when I'm drinking." Tabitha got cuddly, flirty and very touchy-feely when he had a few drinks in him. Being around a lot of students wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh really?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow in interest.

"I'd like to see you drunk."

Flirty, cuddly Tabitha would be a lot of fun, it was definitely better that he not be around students like that.

Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:09 am

"I'm sure you would."

Drunk Tabitha was a treat for whatever partner he had. "You'll have to wait. I only drink when I'm out at a party or a meet up in a bar." He only really drank when he was in a big group of friends.

The man ruffled the loose hair that hadn't made it into the bun he'd tossed his long red hair into.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 am

"I'm sure I can get you drunk on graduation night."

He replied with a smirk, there would be reason to celebrate that night and he could only imagine that the alcohol at the parties afterwards would be flowing freely and readily.

Louis guided Tabitha into the bedding store, searching around eagerly for a decent pillow for the dining table chair.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 am

"You're willing to wait two months?"

Louis wasn't known for being a particularly patient person. He'd thought that Louis would be trying to find a party for them to go to as soon as possible.

Just as Louis was disinterested in the shoe store, Tabitha hardly gave the contents of this store a glance.

He was much more interested in figuring out what was going to happen after lunch.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 am

"Wolves can be patient hunters if we find prey that is worth stalking."

He replied matter-of-factly as he gave the man a smirk before padding through the store.

He could wait if he knew it would be worth it in the end.

Forcing Tabitha wouldn't work, an opportunity had to present itself.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 am

A brow arched above the edge of Tabitha's dark sunglasses.

"Should I be flattered that you think I'm worth stalking, or should I start looking over my shoulder when I'm alone?"

He followed after Louis as the boy began his search for a cushion.

"Be quick. I have plans for us."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:28 am

Louis wheeled around with a grin and leaned up, giving the man's neck a small nip.

"Both."

He replied before turning back to sorting through a large pile of cushions before picking up one which would fit on the chair.

Once he had picked one he took it to the cashier and paid.

"So, what are these plans?"
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 am

One arm wrapped around Louis' slim waist when the Wolf leant up to nip at his throat.

He slapped his ass as he walked away.

"I need to do some specialty shopping. This way."

He led Louis through the busy streets until he was on a less busy road, lined with less popular types of shops.

His destination was the largest toy store in the city.

His pale cheeks flushed a ruddy colour as he entered, but he made his way down the isles with a confidence that contrasted greatly with his flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 am

He followed after the man eagerly, any special shopping that they had to do was going to be undoubtedly fun and he looked forward to it immensely.

That shade of pink on Tabitha's cheeks always pulled a purr out of him, he continued to follow.

He had no idea what the man had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 am

Past clamps and dildos and plugs Tabitha walked.

He wanted to get to the back of the store, where his particular favourite toys were situated.

Lined up on a section of the back wall was a mass of different styles of whips, all hung up neatly.

"Your favourite style?" Tabitha asked as he lifted a long leather bullship from its hook and began looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 am

Louis' eyes wandered over every isle, excitement bubbling inside of him as they passed countless items that could have been immense fun.

When his eyes landed on the whips he swallowed thickly, he could recalled the day he met the real Tabitha, how hot he had looked with that crop in hand.

"I don't have a lot of experience with whips."

He admitted, not enough to be able to name the different styles, his last Dom had been a lot more...animalistic when it came to inflicting pain.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 am

"I do." He had a lot of experience with whips.

Tabitha tutted and hung the bullwhip back on its hook.

"Which one looks most fun?" They could go with Louis' choice and branch out from there. Experimenting with whips was a lot of fun. He'd had a lot of experience with that sort of experimentation. He had to say he had enjoyed it thoroughly.

Tabitha looked over another bullwhip with a critical eye.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:47 am

He looked over the whips, inspecting them slowly as he considered his choices.

"This one?"

He picked up one, it was braided black leather.

He had no idea what it would feel like or how badly it might hurt, still, it looked sexy and he could imagine Tabitha wielding it.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 am

Tabitha looked up from his close scrutiny of the bullwhip.

He remoed his sunglasses, propping them on the top of his head.

"A signal whip? You're brave to want a single point whip." The single points were far more intense than any other type. You could cnotrol the whip a lot better than when you had numerous points to handle.

He gestured for Louis to hand him the whip as he hung up the bullwhip he'd been looking over. it wasn't up to his standard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:55 am

Louis suddenly look nervous, had he made a bad choice?

At this point he didn't event know what to expect.

He handed Tabitha the whip, chewing on his lip as he kept his eyes on it.

Perhaps he should have gone with something more gentle looking.

Suddenly the image of the man holding that crop wasn't so intimidating, not when he had a whip in hand.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:58 am

Tabitha's green eyes narrowed slightly, looking over the braided leather, running his thumb over the workmanship.

He gave a long, low hum.

It was of a better quality than the bullwhips he had seen, but it wasn't perfect.

Tabitha called out to the worker stood behind the counter, asking for a place to test the whips. He wanted to test its performance before he bought it.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:44 pm

The woman behind the counter had seen it all and looked bored as she pointed toward a door leading toward the back room which was equipped for this purpose.

Louis continued to watch the whip cautiously, he was wary of it now.

He was fine with pain, he couldn't be with Tabitha if it didn't make him hot, but the man was intimidating with a whip in hand.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Tabitha uttered a thanks as he made his way to the back room.

With a flick of his wrist, the whip cracked against the ground in front of him.

The Scot gave a displeased hum as he flicked his wrist a few more times, listeing to the crack it made and watching the movement of the whip through the air.

"It's alright..." But it wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Feeling Better Now?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next