Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Feeling Better Now?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Nerot

[C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 pm

"I wouldn't pout if you didn't insist on hitting me when I haven't done anything wrong."

Not that he didn't enjoy it, but he'd much rather being put over the man's knee than smacked in the face.

Louis gave a little nod before getting up and padding to the bedroom.

Last nights clothes were dirty from laying on the bathroom floor but he kept a spare set here just in case.

Getting dressed he left his underwear behind before pulling on his jeans and a t-shirt, rummaging around for his socks and shoes.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

"Not all blows are punishment." There was a long paused before Tabitha gave a careless shrug. "I can stop slapping you all together if you wish."

How long would it be before Louis came to him begging to be slapped?

A couple days? A week?

It wouldn't be long.

After sunking the plates in the sink, Tabitha made his own way to the bedroom to get dressed himself.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 pm

"I didn't ask you to stop."

He replied, he did enjoy the hitting, it was never to the point where he would consider them abusive, but they did keep him focused on Tabitha and behaving himself.

"But if I am hit as a non-punishment, I'm going to pout."

It was just a fact, he wouldn't dare pout or whine if he was being punished because then he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Tabitha paused in shaking out his shirt.

"That's the second time in the past ten minutes you've questioned my conduct." His voice was low and there was no trace of the usual half smile that came along with his deep voice.

His green eyes pierced Louis' back.

"I enjoy slapping you. It wasn't stated that you had a dislike for it while we drew up our contract." He arched a brow and left it at that as he shook out his shirt and pulled it on.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:32 pm

He could feel Tabitha staring at him as he pulled on his shoes.

The mention of the contract made the young lycan grit his teeth.

He didn't like the though that the base of their relationship was built upon a piece of paper.

It rubbed him up the wrong way and he had to bite his tongue to avoid saying something snarky in return.

Instead he just stayed given that Tabitha hadn't asked him a direct question.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:35 pm

After tying his shoes, Tabitha stepped up to Louis, pressing against his back.

He pressed a kiss to the back of Louis' head as one arm wrapped around his waist and the other lifted so he could wrap his fingers arond the boy's neck.

He was silent as he pulled away and made his way into the hallway and further still to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Louis was stiff until Tabitha pressed up against him and that hand wrapped around his neck.

That action alone made him feel as if his anger had immediately seeped out of his body and calm over took him.

Last nights events had left him a little groggy and short tempered it seemed.

A cranky Louis was a defiant Louis.

He gave a heavy sigh as the man moved away from him.

He was quick to follow after him, softly grasping the man's arm to make him pause for a moment.

His free hand was grasping onto the dog tags that Tabitha had given him to wear.

Leaning up he pressed a kiss to the man's jawline before lapping at his neck in a small show of submission, he hadn't meant to make backhanded demands about treatment that he didn't even dislike.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Tabitha relaxed as Louis grasped at his arm. A soft smile curled his lips when the Wolf lapped at his neck.

Relief flooded through him. With the tense way Louis had been, Tabitha had expected a fight to break out between them. The act of submission to him was a good sign. It relieved him a lot.

"No time to waste. I need new slippers."

He laid a hand on Louis lower back and nudged him towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Louis knew well enough when he was lashing out unnecessarily, he hadn't meant to and now that he was calm he was remorseful.

He didn't like being out of control or letting his emotions run wild, it was one of the reasons that he found freedom in submission, Tabitha, even if unknowingly knew how to keep him leveled.

"Alright."

He replied as he was nudged forward, opening the door and stepping out, waiting for Tabitha to exit before locking it and pulling the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Tabitha bypassed his beaten up old ca and began down the street. It was aa nicee day out (a norm for Catania) so he wanted to walk into town.

His step was slow and deliberate. A pace rthat wouldnt strain either of them.

Tabitha gave a soft hum, just enjoying the breeze on his face.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:17 pm

"You're not worried that someone will recognize us?"

He muttered softly as they walked into town. So far they hadn't really gone out much together.

Normally their interactions were in private, at Tabitha's house or hidden away at the university.

Until now he hadn't really noticed that they had never technically gone on a date before.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:01 am

"It's not highly uncommon for young teachers to have friends that are students."

His general youth would serve him well for this. It was a good thing he looked quite young for his physical age, too.

"And the city is large. It isnt likely that we'll stumble into someone that could out us." With over three hundred thousand people in the city, there was more likely going to be people they didn't know than people they did know in town today.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 pm

"But you're so old."

He teased with a little grin, their he gap was significant, but he found it more entertaining than anything else.

"I'll be happy once I graduate, the thrill of being caught loses its luster a little bit when you have to pair it with the inability to do a lot of things together."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 pm

"Six years older than you isn't what I'd call a big gap." Physically that was about their age gap. It could have quite easily been less. Tabitha wasn't particularly old looking. He was sure that with some dressing down, he could still look like a student. His physical age was probably closer to twenty six or twenty five.

Tabitha nodded in agreement. Yes, life would be more fun for them when Louis graduated. They could do whatever they wanted without the fear of someone from the university looming over their shoulder.

"I can kiss you in front of everyone," he murmured with a purr. "Touch you and talk to you the way I do when we're alone."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Louis gave a groan at that thought, he wanted to be kissed and touched in front of everyone so they knew he and Tabitha were together.

"It can't come soon enough."

It was something he desired more and more with each passing day.

"Getting possessive and not being able to touch you is maddening."

Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:32 pm

"It makes for many interesting nights, though," Tabitha crooned.

Not being able to be possessive made Louis frustrated. Frustration was fun in the bedroom.

Tabitha withdrew his sunglasses from his pocket and slid them onto his nose. Sunglasses and a thick layer of sunscreen was a usual must for Tabitha. He hadn't put on sunscreen today.

He was going to be lobster red by the end of the day. He just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:01 am

"I suppose so."

He replied, he did have pent up frustration when ever they got home and he pretty much ended up throwing himself at the man.

"November wont be fun."

Having to keep his claim on the man under wraps would get much harder, he hoped being claimed himself would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 am

"November will be as fun as we make it."

Tabitha allowed a languid smile to colour his features. "I may even take a few weeks off." A full two weeks to spend with his needy little sub. Yes, that was quite tempting.

The Scot turned onto a street lined with shops.

"Slippers or a cushion first?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:13 am

"Now that would be fun."

He purred, a few weeks alone with Tabitha, not leaving the bedroom.

"We'll get your slippers first, I can tell you're mourning your old ones."

Replacing them was the whole reason they were out here.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 am

It would, wouldn't it? A few weeks for them to play whatever way they wanted, completely uninterupted.

"After we've gotten your pillow, I think lunch is in order."

Tabitha paused in his step then turned swiftly so he was facing Louis. His small smirk had an almost dangerous edge as he leaned forwards. His pale fingers gripped Louis' chin firmly. He leaned forwards until his lips were brushing Louis' pierced lobe.

"And then perhaps we can visit another store," he purred, before drawing the piercing into his mouth, sucking on it adn running his tongue around it before releasing it and stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am

The lapping at his ear left him temporarily immobile.

Louis froze up with a shudder and a small moan as his ear was drawn into the man's mouth.

A small whine sounded as Tabitha stepped away, trying to pull his shirt down a little further without drawing attention in an attempt of covering his arousal trapped inside his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 am

An amused chuckle chased after Tbitha as he strolled into a small shoe shop.

Louis was so easy to arouse. One small touch to the boy's ear and he was hard and wanting. He loved it.

Tabitha hummed to himself as he stopped in front of the display of slippers, resting his fingers on his chin in thought as he gazed at each pair.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 am

Louis gave a defeated little sigh before following after him, taunting touches like that always made him aroused and now he had to squirm through a shopping trip until his body calmed down.

He padded into the shoe store with disinterest.

He liked walking around barefoot when he could so shoes held very little interest.

Instead he just moved up behind Tabitha and rested his head on the man's shoulder while he debated on which pair he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:31 am

"Comfortable?" Tabitha asked with a teasing sort of interest.

He knew the answer to that. No. Louis couldn't be too comfortable right now. The Wolf's discomfort made him smile.

Tabitha reached out for a pair of suede open-backed slippers lined with thick fleece.

His fingers stroked over the suede as he looked over the pair critically.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:33 am

Louis gave a grunt in response, his legs were pressed together slightly as he stood there.

He was trying to keep his mind off of it if he could, he wanted to calm down as soon as possible.

Being aroused in a crowded place wasn't favorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Feeling Better Now?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next