Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] On the road

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] On the road - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Demetri recoiled at the glare, he wasn't a fan of how much a simple look for effect him.

He rolled over so he was no longer looking toward the man, instead staring at the opposing wall.

"I'm not your slave, not yet."

He muttered, he didn't want to spend his human life being ordered around.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Lucifer pursed his lips at the mutter.

He didn't have slaves. No one served under him. He was the king of the underworld, but he didn't rule anyone. How could he when so few Demons even ventured near his circle.

Even when he returned with the boys soul. he doubted it would stay close. If it knew that it could escape so easily, he had no doubt that it would.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Demetri knew very little about Hell, and what he did know was probably all fake, made up by humans to try to explain the afterlife.

He had to admit though that after learning what he had today, he was second guessing his deal.

There was no going back on it now but he didn't know how to feel about giving his soul up to the devil once he died.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Lucifer inhaled slowly then let out his breath in a long exhale.

He didn't really have the magic to spare to cast any spells, even simple ones like a sleeping spell.

"If you will not sleep, sit quietly."

He didn't want to listen to any voices right now. He just wanted to sit and enjoy the quietness.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

"I'm sleeping because I want to, not because you told me to."

He muttered as he curled up comfortably under the blankets.

Though his defiance was unwarranted it was necessary in his mind, he wanted to let Lucifer know that he did as he was asked because he wanted to, not because he had been told to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] On the road   [C] On the road - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] On the road
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3