Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry about all of this, if I didn't try to touch you none of this would have happened."

He replied with a sigh, looking back on it everything that had happened because of one little touch wasn't worth it.

"This sucks."

Decebel's gaze moved over to his plug, he was just glad it hadn't shattered, he didn't want to have to pull shards out of himself.

He had to hide that plug before anyone saw it, Tony would be pissed and Zuri would be murderous.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 pm

"I'm sure next time you willnae take a kiss from 'er."

That was what had gotten them into this shit. Giacinto's kiss and the effect it had on Decebel.

"Y'know, kid, I never go' yer name."

In either of their meetings, he'd never been given a name.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:11 pm

"Probably not, unless I know who I have as a client."

The kiss was fun when he had someone to enjoy it with, trying to tough it out on his own was horrible.

"My name is Decebel, yours?"

He asked as he lay out on his stomach, not wanting to lay on his tender backside.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 pm

"Graeme-Kerr Ainsley." As he said his name, his accent thickened until the parts of his name blurred together into Gramkainsly.

His accent was thick usually, but not so think that he couldn't be understood. When he went back to his roots (like with his name) it was so painfully thick that even some Scots would likely have trouble with understanding him.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:16 pm

"I have no idea what you just said."

Decebel replied with a soft laugh, that man's accent was far too thick for him when he said his name.

"Try a little slower."

He replied, at least if they could be civil this whole thing would go much faster.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Graeme-Kerr snorted.

"Clean out yer ears." Though the jeer wasn't particularly nice, he hadn't said it all that maliciously.

"Graeme-Kerr Ainsley," he said, exaggeratedly slow as he rolled his eyes theatrically.

"Catch that one?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:26 pm

"Got it that time, Graeme-Kerr."

He replied with another little chuckle, picking up one of the pillows on the couch and tossing it over the back, throwing it at the Vampire.

"Tell you what though, when we get out of here, I'm going to vege out for a while."

He was going to take a few days off and refuse to see any clients.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Graeme-Kerr snorted and grabbed the pillow before it hit him automatically. He hissed as the pillow hit his broken fingers.

Shit.

He threw the pillow back at the boy before cradling his fingers to his chest.

"Wish I had that luxury. First thing I'm doing is going out looking for a new job."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:32 pm

"I can help with your fingers if you want."

Decebel offered as he looked up at the ceiling, he was and Elf and they were well know for their healing ability.

"You're going to lose your job?"

He asked, pursing his lips, now he felt even worse
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:35 pm

He ignored the offer. He didn't particularly want Dec close to him right now.

"Yeah. I'm the one that does the early morning jobs. Between being locked up here and having two broken fingers I'm going to miss a few days of action. The farm can't handle that. We're small and struggling to keep up as it is."

Graeme-Kerr sighed softly.

"Wonder if I can find any work on another farm."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Decbel gave a small smile in mild amusement at his thought.

"You could always work here, I'm sure Giacinto would loooooove that."

He replied, no doubt Graeme would hate that idea, though the thought was amusing, especially the look on Zuri's face.

"Zuri would have the biggest bitch-fit."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 pm

"It'd be easier than farm work," Graeme-Kerr murmured.

Letting people feed off him and fucking them when they wanted it? Definitely not a bad position to be in.

It was just the boss that he had problems with.

"Who's Zuri?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 pm

"Zuri would be the rather moody bouncer who scolded you."

He replied with a little chuckle.

"I can see you as a bouncer rather than a feeder, I don't imagine you doing everything someone tells you.

You should do it, Tony doesn't come in that often, not with the Coven keeping her busy."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Graeme-Kerr arched a brow. "He'd be pissed off if I started working here, eh?"

A dark smirk curled his lips.

Graeme-Kerr was quite a childish bastard at times. The thought of intentionally pissing off someone he wasn't all that fond of? Way too good to pass up.

"I cannae possibly give up an offer like that," he purred. "You're on, kid."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:52 pm

"Like you said, it is easy money, more so if you're a bouncer, you just stand around, make sure no one is acting up and keep the feeder's safe."

That was all Zuri ever did, lazy ass. Still he couldn't give up a chance to spice up the workplace a little more.

"Don't tell anyone this was my idea, I don't need it biting me in the ass.

Of course you are going to need to get Tony to hire you."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:57 pm

"That bitch has been on my tail since she came here."

Tony had had a particular interest in Graeme-Kerr since she had become aware of his presence. He wasn't particularly powerful, but he was physically strong and his transformation was quite useful at times (on top of being highly amusing to her).

Not liking the friendly nature of the two of them sitting and chatting together like this, Graeme-Kerr decided to bring up a problem. Just so he didn't seem too comfortable with Dec.

"How are you holding up after her kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"Better now that the plug isn't inside me."

Without that stimulation his body was calmer and it wasn't driving him as mad, though he was still flushed and hard.

"Uncomfortable though, I think the shock before kinda ebbed it for a little while."

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 pm

"If the shock of pain takes away from being turned on, how have you dealt with being with Tony?"

She was all about bringing pain.

He knew. She'd fucked him quite a few times in her attempts to bring him to her side. As tempting as she was, he didn't like submitting to others wills.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:09 pm

"Normally I like pain, when Tony hands it out it isn't really a shock or unpleasurable.

It wasn't just the shock, but also the fear, I was scared it had shattered..."

Glass shards inside of him was definitely something to be afraid of.

"Tony is going to be pissed if she sees that."

He muttered, looking over to the plug.

"If it came out I was meant to bring it to her, now I don't know what to do, could try hiding it."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Graeme-Kerr snorted.

"She's going to know if we didn't fuck and you took the plug out."

The Scot twirled his hair between his fingers before sitting up and pulling the black ribbon from the end. His hair flared up like a mane as he ran his fingers through it.

All this excitement had pulled a lot of it out of the braid.

He shook his hair out before gathering most of it together over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:17 pm

"Going to get in trouble for not entertaining you, would rather not have to deal with the whole plug thing."

He muttered with a sigh, rubbing his eyes as he gave a small yawn in boredom.

Decebel tried to figure out a way to hide what had happened, he didn't need more drama right now.

"I'm not going to be able to hide it, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 pm

"Nope."

Graeme-Kerr was thoroughly amused by this.

He didn't really want to see Dec hurt, but the thought of the boy squirming because he'd fucked up and had to face Tony was extremely amusing.

The man parted his hair into three and began braiding it. Some curls slid from the braid and bounced out around his head. He pursed his lips.

"I'm never going to have a neat braid," he groused.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 pm

"Asshole."

He growled as he sprawled out comfortably and nestled into the cushion.

"You know she might scold you as well."

He didn't know how true that statement was, he didn't know who Tony valued more, Graeme's pleasure or his wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Graeme-Kerr shrugged.

"The only reason she has to scold me is because I broke one of her toys."

He sighed as he combed the braid out of his hair. Too many locks had fallen out of it. Instead of attempting again, he just left it loose so it could lay over his chest and tumble down his back.

"Hardly comparable to disobeying direct orders."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:03 pm

"Suppose so."

Still at the moment he didn't really care if he disobeyed, she couldn't have expected him to leave the plug in, it would have cut up his insides.

His backside still hurt considerably, Graeme had healed the outer wounds though he had been cut inside as well.

The blood was helping though, by the morning he would just be tender.

Decebel grunted in discomfort as he shifted, the effects of the kiss were still irritating him and he couldn't get his heart rate down any further, his arousal still stood beneath the sheer fabric he wore.

It was funny, the one time Zuri wasn't around was when he wished he was here to be over-protective and run to his rescue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next