Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Bye, Bye, Birdie.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 am

afro afroman Very Happy --- anyways.

Azrah looked at the hobo-looking taxi driver blankly, as he held open her door to assist her out. She shook her head and got out on her own. The trunk had been popped open already, she grabbed her bags and headed toward the door. She stopped and turned around slowly as she put a hand in her pocket and handed him a 50 dollar bill, he lookedd at her blankly. It didn't take 50 dollars to get her. She shrugged and proceeded towards the door of the mansion.

She didn't bother knocking, she didn't fear what might be lurking behind the closed doors. It would had been a game if she had. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wandered the halls with her packed bags as she sang to herself, it was a catchy song, always stuck in her head, never fully leaving. Her voice was beautiful, not the best, but definitely not the worst.

"I got two for the long way round, two bottle of whiskey for the way. And I sure would like some sweet company, I'm leaving tomorrow what-do-ya-say? When I'm gonee.. when I'm gonee..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 am

Moe smiled as she nuzzled against her sons nose affectionately.

Aodh had taken Cinaed for the day while Zeke took care of Luka. Zeke just couldn't take care of both pups at the same time. They were too much to deal with together.

She had had quite a bit to do today out in the city so she had dropped Cinaed off earlier in the morning and had come to pick him up moments before after arriving back at the mansion.

"Let's go home and see if daddy and Luka have destroyed anything," she cooed to the babby, who squealed in return.

Her pointed ears twitched when she heard music up ahead.

She didn't recognise the song but she thought she'd investigate anyway. Perhaps it was someone new to the coven? Or, if not, someone she could hopefully make friends with.

"Looks like we're gonna be making friends instead of going home, ne, Cinaed?" The woman paused in the doorway of the vestibule, eyes landing on the singing woman. "Hi there, I'm Moe." She smiled brightly at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 am

"When I'm gonee.. You're gonna miss me by my hair, your gonna-" Azrah looked up to see a woman with a child. She looked at the child then the woman who called herself Moe.

"Hello, I am Azrah." She cleared her throat and sat her bags down by her feet. "I hope you didn't mind my walking in, uninvited, but I had to get away as soon as possible." She thought before she spoke, since a child was present, she eyed them all, trying to figure out their species. She didn't stare for long before looking toward the ground. "It is a pleasure to meet you aquaintance, though."

She bit her bottom lip lightly before speaking again, it was kind of awkward, speaking to someone whom wasn't human. Who knew, maybe she was a vampire? Azrah shook her head. "Would you possibly know where I need to go with these bags? Where I need to go, I'm new to this.. thing and I am not sure how this all works." Azrah ran her fingers through her auburn hair, her green/hazel eyes looked about the Vestibule. It was odd being somewhere other that home.. home.. how she missed home all ready.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 am

Azrah.

That was a pretty name. One that she hadn't heard before. She liked it.

She smiled brightly at the woman, her green eyes sliding shut. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Azrah. This is my son Cinaed."

It would probably come as a shock to the woman that Cinaed was her son. She looked young - barely nineteen years old - and she was tiny. She didn't look like the type of person that would have children at such a young physical age. That was, unless Azrah was used to Supernaturals already.

Moe didn't know if she had been around Supernaturals much in her past.

"Oh, um... Did grandma tell you what house you were in already?" Once she found out her house, she'd be able to help her up into a room and settle in.
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 am

Azrah shook her head at Moe. "I haven't really spoken to anyone, but I do remember someone saying something about Terra.. Earth, yes. Terra." Her brain was so jumpy and off today, maybe it was all the changes happening to her body, she smiled at the young one. "Hello there."

She looked at Moe and smiled before saying, "Cute, he's cute." Azrah put her hands in her jean pockets, she wasn't really nervous as much as she felt out of place at that time. Her eye's flickered noticeably from blue, light green, back to her hazel, her body shivered. She looked at the ground as her hair flowed infront of her pale, caramel, face. She pushed it back and looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 am

"Terra house is this way."

She smiled at the younger woman, padding across the Vestibule towards the archway exactly opposite her; the direction of the Terra house wing.

"Come on, I can show you the way."

The Hybrid smiled at the woman as she hugged her son closer. He busied himself with reaching for her hair, trying to tug on it to keep himself amused. Moe pulled his hand away form her hair gently. "Cinaed, no," she scolded softly. He was a little terror when he caught hold of her hair.

"Thank you. He's a handful but I love him."
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am

Azrah giggled, she liked kids, they were cute.

"You are welcome and thank you very much for showing me the way,"

She said as she picked up her bag and followed Moe, She began to hum the song she previously was singing, she smiled at the young one as he reached for his mother's hair. It was adorable, she thought.

"So, how many people live in this 'coven'/house? Many?"

She looked at the walls and the floor and just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 am

The woman gave a soft hum as she thought.

She didn't know exactly how many people lived in the coven grounds. A lot. "About a hundred? Maybe less." There were quite a few.

She'd have to ask Giacinto how many people there were living here at the moment.

Cinaed gave a little yawn and nuzzled against his mothers chest, tiny hands curling in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 am

"Are there a various amount of spiecies living in each house?" She cocked her head slightly to the right as curiousity struck her. She smiled once more at the child, so precious, so innocent.

"Can you tell me about Terra House? I am sort of curious." She let out a soft, quiet sigh, as she yawned into her shoulder. It was a long day, trying to avoid people of the town, while trying to escape to Supernatural Eutopia. Yes, it was a very eventful day.

Azrah sped up and ended up on the left side of Moe, she was a very pretty woman, young, very young looking, he hair was several shades lighter than Azrah and was very petite. She looked at the child as he layed his head on his mother with his sleepy face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 am

Moe gave a nod. "There are four species living in the house." Well, four main species. There was the odd person that was a different species. "Vampires, Werewolves, Elves and Necromancers."

Her smile brightened a little. "You're a vampire, right? I can smell it. I'm a hybrid. My mother is an Elf and my baba is a Werewolf."

The woman's lips pursed a little. "I don't know much about the houses. Grandma says that the Terra house is for people that follow the rules closer than the Aria house. But I know a lot of rule-followers in Aria." Her uncle's boyfriend was a prime example of that. Aeker was the sort of person that followed rules pretty well. Much better than his partner, definitely.

She smiled softly, rocking Cinaed gently as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 am

Azrah nodded.

"I am, turned back around the 1860's.. traveled since then, went back home, and ended up finding out my parents died off and I was still living, I hadn't aged or anything. Didn't pay to much attention to the days after I turned, I hadn't really known that I did."

She shrugs slightly and continues,

"It was more of a thrill then a fright. More of a blessing than a curse. I mean I didn't want to be locked up in a small country-side town forever. I lived in the mountians.. Not much electricity or anything, a lot off animals to feed off of, I ocassionally went to the actual town to get blood baggies or an actual source. I was tired of hiding, tired of everyone I knew dying off, peopel started reconizing I wasn't aging, couldn't lie then and pretend I was getting botox injections in my body to 'spice up my life'."

She laughs softly. She hadn't really thought of all of that until this very moment, none of it really mattered to her, she thought she was alone in the long run, so why not just travel and kill..

"I'm not a hundred percent sure how I came up with the crazy idea to move here, it just seemed like the right thing, I wasn't expecting as many spiecies to live here and such. It's nice though. Real nice. Glad I acted on impulse."

She awkwardly paused and they kept walking. Her thoughts rushed through her brain and out her mouth faster than she could comprehend.

"..This time, at least." She added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 am

Moe listened silently as Azrah spilled her guts to her.

People here were so open. It was strange to see people so willingly sharing their history with each other after living in the Takahashi clan for so long. The clan didn't tell anyone anything unless it was at an advantage for them.

"The mansion's really nice. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends."

The people here were nice. She was sure that Azrah would make lots of friends.

"Moving here was the best decision I ever made, too. I've had so many great things happen here."
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am

Azrah looks at the child and back up at Moe's face. "Not to assume, but you are married?" She looked at her with curious eyes. Her eyes focused back on the child.

She has always been fond of children. Yes, they can annoy anyone if they are manipulative enough or can pull the 'right' strings, but something about them were so innocent and calming.. Hopeful.

Realizing she was staring at the child her eyes darted up forward. It was odd. Smelling people.. not a body odor or anything of the sort, more like their blood. You could tell a person by their blood. Is their such thing as bad blood? What does it smell like? Would it crinkle the nose of any unhuman species? Could it be that only Azrah had that ability?

..So many questions.

The questions circled her head like peers would a school fight, no positive renforcement to help. Maybe, in fact she was going crazy. Crazy..
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

Her eyes flickered up to the younger woman.

"Yes, I am." She smiled brightly at Azrah. She shifted Cinaed a little so he was resting on one of her arms as she moved her left arm to show off her rings to her.

"He's called Zeke. Zeke Leon."

Moe smiled and hugged Cinaed closer. "We have two children together. Cinaed here and his twin Luka."
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

"Aye, did you meet here or were you married before?"

She smiles at Moe and admires the ring before she removed it from Azrah's sight and hugged on to Cinaed.

"Zeke Leon? What a lovely name."

Her dialect was a little off considering she was born in the late 1800's but she's attempted to speak more modern in order to 'blend' in. It was difficult, but it was definitely odd to listen to her talk.

"I cannot wait to meet everyone. It is so exciting."

Her eyes glistened and she smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 am

"We met here." She gave a little giggle. "He threatened me the first time we met. Nearly attacked me."

Her and Zeke had had such a strange relationship in the beginning.

"But our first meeting was nothing compared to when he proposed." She would never forget that moment. Ever.

Moe had almost perfected fitting in. She had needed it for her occupation back in Japan and it had just stuck. She was older than Azrah. She had lived longer and seen the shifts in the languages.

"I can introduce you to my family. We're a rather big group in the Coven."
Back to top Go down
Azrah Rhaven

Azrah Rhaven

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 am

She giggled and watched Moe's face light up talking about her husband.

"I would love to meet them, I'd be most delighted."

She smiled and looked down at Cinaed.

"..Most delighted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye, Bye, Birdie.   Bye, Bye, Birdie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye, Bye, Birdie.
Page 1 of 1