Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 am

Decebel looked back up to where he knew the camera was located and shook his head softly.

Giacinto could leave them in here but it wasn't going to happen, she needed to know that, there was no point leaving them locked in.

"Try to rest a little, I don't think we will be in here much longer."

He muttered softly as he curled up and relaxed against the pillows, she had to have seen what had been going on between them, she was stubborn but she wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:25 am

Dec was right. Giacinto was stubborn as all get-out but she wasn't stupid. She hadn't known that about Graeme-Kerr. Learning it had bought her up short.

So half an hour later, Giacinto unlocked the door.

"The two of you have had the ability to leave since this morning," she said in way of greeting as she leant against the door frame.

The woman's lips were curled into a smirk.

Graeme-Kerr growled a nasty insult in Gaelic. Giacinto only laughed in response.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:29 am

Decebel didn't say much when she opened the door, only rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed as he tied his kimono shut again.

"Mistress, I don't want to take any more clients for a few days."

He wanted to go outside and lay out in the woods for a while until he felt better about everything.

"I hope that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 am

Giacinto crooked her finger, summoning Decebel to her side.

"In the bottom of the fondue pot. Retrieve it." She gave no indication as to what it was that she wanted him to retrieve.

What was in the bottom of the fondue pot was a key to the door. She had given them the key to leave; if they used up the chocolate. If they did as she wanted, they could have left much quicker.

"Show him to the bed opposite Zuri's."

The woman turned on her heel after that.

"You have tonight free. Tomorrow evening you'll be taking guests again."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:36 am

Decebel went to her side and nodded softly before heading to the fondue pot, he dripped him fingers in until he found it and pulled out the chocolate covered key at the bottom of it, holding it out before putting it down on the table.

The Elf gave a heavy sigh, of course she had, why wouldn't she.

Dec glared at the back of her head as she only gave him one night to himself, bitch.

"Come on Graeme-Kerr, looks like you're living here now."

He muttered, nodding toward the sleeping quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8