Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] A Place to Sleep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:56 am

He took a sip of the wine and, yeah, it was good wine. He had to wonder where Dmitri got it. He would find it difficult if he brought it out of his own money.

He watched him carefully as he swigged the wine down and then three shots of whiskey. He hadn't even gotten half way through his wine.

His alcohol tolerance was low. Very low for a vampire. So he really did not want to rush this wine. Just have enough to drink to get a buzz and to tolerate the vampire in front. Though, by the looks of him swaying there, he probably won't even get to that stage before Dmitri has passed out.

Would that mean he has drunk someone under the table? That would be a first. Though, he was sure that meant he would have to drink that same amount as him. And if that was the case, he knew that situation would be swapped.

He finished he wine with a large gulp before looking at the two whiskey shots in front of him. You only had to live a few years to figure even though they were small, they were lethal.

"I will give those a pass."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:08 am

"Suity'sself." he slurred.

Dmitri straightened up from slouching on the side with a faint wobble and started rummaging through the glass cupboards.

"So... if you live by yourself whyd'ya have so many glasses and shit? Do all rich people have this much stuff?"

He picked up a cocktail shaker and held it up to his eye.

"The hell's this thing?"

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:14 am

He watched him as he rummaged through the cupboards, half on his seat in case he had to save a glass or something. God, he hoped none of them were worth something. Though he knew there were a few antiques in them.

"I don't live - that's a cocktail shaker. I don't live by myself. I don't even own this place."

Did Dmitri honestly think one person would own and live in this by themselves.

"And yeah, I guess rich people own a lot of unnecessary stuff. Most of it is for show."

Those shots were looking more and more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:21 am

"So how many people live here then?"

His drunken mask almost slipped. Almost. He turned away from Richard a little to inspect the cocktail shaker more closely. Yep. A hallmark. That was real silver.

He turned back, putting the shaker back on the sideboard. And clutched his stomach suddenly with a dry-heave.

"Shit... I think I'm gonna..."

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:31 am

"I'm not too-"

Dick paused, watching the man heave.

He wasn't.

Richard shot up quickly, pushing the taller man on the sink. It would be easier cleaning it up in their then on the floor or on the counter. Preferable, he wouldn't want him sick anywhere. He couldn't stand the smell, and even less, he couldn't stand clearing it up.

"You better not be fucking sick."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:42 am

Damn. He had hoped Richard would run to get a bucket.

He straightened up. "I'll be alright, just need a glass of water or something."

Dmitri pretended to stumble across the kitchen, swaying as he reached up to the top shelf of the wine cupboard.

With a bit of luck, Richard might get him a glass of water. Then he would be able to easily sneak the shaker into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:52 am

He was not letting him into the wine cupboard. Communal or not.

He gripped the man's arm, and with surprising strength, dragged him back to the sink. Like he thought earlier, living so long as a vampire must come with a few benefits. Even if he forgot them more often then not.

"You are staying by the sink. I don;t want to be cleaning up your sick."

Smelling of dust, horses and sick was not desirable. He felt dirty enough already.

He swilled out the empty glass the other vampire previously used, keeping and eye on him next to him.

"Here."

He passed him a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:35 pm

He jumped a little as he was dragged across the room. Kid was stronger than he expected. Damn.

And he just wouldn't leave him alone either. Dmitri returned Richard's gaze steadily as he took the water. Never mind. Eventually, he would have to be put to bed. And then Richard would have to leave him alone, right?

He really wanted that cocktail shaker.

He raised the glass to his lips and took a few long gulps. He had forgotten how good fresh water tasted in the Italian heat.

"So, kid, who are these people you live with?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:21 am

He broke gaze between them to look at the sink, waiting for him to finish his water. Hopefully that will make him sober up quickly. Most vampires did.

The line between his brows deepened.

"Don't call me 'kid'. I'm not a child."

Nothing was more irritating when people treated him like one.

He shrugged - not really wanting to tell him the reason for the mansion. He wanted this man out.

"In all honesty, I'm not too sure. A lot of Supernatural creatures come and go."

Hell, he probably haven't even met half of the mansion that has lived her, preferring to interact with a select circle of people.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:43 am

His eyebrows shot up in response as he took another gulp of water, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"So it's an open house?"

Dmitri was quick to cotton on.

He settled back on the sink and folded his arms, a small smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

"I have considered your kind proposition, and I accept the offer of a room here."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:04 am

Well, fuck.

He should of lied or something. While he wasn't the best, or one to lie often, he could of probably made up something. Like some white lie saying how many people he thinks live here.

It was probably the 'come and go' bit that gave him away.

He could kick himself.

"I never offered anything." He grumbled, crossing his arms.

Still, it wasn't his place to turn him away.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:34 am

"Tough, love, I'm setting up camp here."

Dmitri got up and strode towards the door, leaning back on the doorframe, arms folded as a triumphant smirk played at the corners of his lips.

"You gonna show me the rooms, then? Haven't got all night."

He studied his nails in imitated boredom, picking a bit of dirt from under his index nails and flicking it away.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:43 am

"I'm sure you don't need someone holding your hand."

His lip curled in disgust as the taller male picked at the dirt under his nails. Honestly, nail scrubs and soap were invented for that reason. Bless the modern century.

Oh, and then he had to flick the roll of dirt somewhere. Really?

"People eat in here."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Khuchlayov

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:03 am

"Well noticed."

He straightened up with a sigh, stretching out, spine curling in an almost cat-like manner. The joints in his back cracked and he let out a low groan.

"Looking forward to that bed."

He strode through the door, waving at the boy behind him.

"Laters!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] A Place to Sleep   [C] A Place to Sleep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] A Place to Sleep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2