Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~ Empty
PostSubject: In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~   In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Diary Log number 99.456 :

It seems very stable indeed. It was suited for my soul so I didn't request for more. I'll be staying in the coven for a while. Maybe I'll do my mission here in a good way or so. Yes, I am writing a diary log right now. Current mood will be : Hostile, safe, and a bit tired from the long walk. Today's average death reate would be... 1,78 person per second. And 4 something for the birth rate. Astonishing,no ? it might have gotten a bit rotten in some parts, but It'll went through.

Raoul. ( J. Matthias Betelgeuse )

After making such a short diary log. He decided to leaned from the chair and started to look around.A dark , black and white room as he requested. His styles may be too old fashioned, but it's the way he likes it. It looks like... death,yes ?

In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~ 4023345894_6c984e92bb

He dropped his notebook onn the desk, looking at the old curtained window,smiling. It is very sunny today. Since he's a necromancer, he did slept at some weird times. He sleep at afternoon and evening. Morning is for him to see the sunrise and dawn, Night is the time he do his work,basically.He put his mask, his glasses, his coat and ruffled his hair. Wearing a more suitable long suit (or pajamas for him ) to get ready for an hour in his room,socializing with the furnitures, I guess ?

He took out a paper, and started drawing some incantations. He drew some spell circles, while humming to a certain melodious tune. It was just for fun. He took some fresh pomegranates from the table and ate it. He's enjoying his time.
Back to top Go down

In sleep, I'll whisper to your ears~
Page 1 of 1