Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Mortal Kombat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 am

The boy wasn't aware of the effect he was having on Amr.

The boy was just unconsciously trying to make himself comfortable. And because Amr was so warm, comfort was being pressed close to him so he could leach the man's heat.

Ti ran a hand through his hair, ruffling the blond locks and sweeping them out of his face. The tucked the longest strands behind a pierced ear.

His ears each had two piercings. His left ear was pierced with a thin silver ring in the lobe and cartilage and his right ear was pierced with the same silver rings in the lobe and tragus.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:24 am

Amr's attention on the film dropped from sixty percent to twenty percent. He was back t being painfully aware of Ti.

Nobody should be that cute pushing back their hair (he reminded himself he thought the same the last person he had a thing for).

"You have your ear pierced."

Stating the obvious much, he could kick himself. Though he honestly did not notice until now

He was probably too used to his brothers more striking and numerous piercings to take much notice.

They suited Ti. That was for definite.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 am

The boy's blue eyes flickered up, his hand pausing in tucking hair behind his ear. His fingers caressed the ring in his tragus.

"Yeah. It was something I did when I was younger for teenage rebellion. Fourteen year old boy that had some money and wanted to stick two fingers up at my dad? Couldn't get a tattoo so I got pierced. Woulda got my lip done if I wasn't such a wimp."

Ti didn't like needles. It was a miracle he sat still for long enough to do his treatments.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:40 am

Really, he could not see Ti being rebellious, either. Though he guessed people change and he was sure everyone had some sort of rebellious phase. Ranging in extreme and cause.

He shrugged, tongue running across the three he had.

"The lip doesn't hurt too much - if that was what you were worried about."

He didn't press on the dad. He got on fairly well with his mother, never paid too much attention to his father, so he did not really know what it was like to have a horrible relationship with your parents. And from the sounds of it, Ti did.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:44 am

His relationship with his father had been great until recently. It was only the usual bout of teenage rebellion that all teens went through that got him to pierce his ears.

"I wouldn't get my lip done any more."

His lips curled up into a little smile. "Love them but my madame would murder me. I want to be in her good books."
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 am

He drew his brows together.

"Madame?"

Who the hell was that? His mother, maybe? It kind of sounded like that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 am

"The madame of the theatre. My ballet teacher," the boy explained.

A strict French woman that had once been an incredible ballerina herself. She'd taken to this small theatre years and years ago and started teaching ballet.

Ti had joined as soon as he had moved to Italy.

His mother was deceased. Had been for a long time. Though he had no doubt that if she were still alive, she would have taught him better than his madame ever could.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 am

"Oh, I see."

Even though the piercings sounded like they did not bother him too much, Ti must be pretty dedicated to make decisions around his ballet (or, more around his teacher). He wondered how much he sacrificed for his ballet.

He shifted a little on the couch, starting to feel a little stiff.

He really need to get up in a minute.

Best to probably get a coffee.

"I think I am going to grab a coffee now, want one? You can still watch the film."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:05 am

The boy's life almost completely revolved around his ballet. It was such an important part of his life. He adored everything about the profession.

Reluctantly, the boy shuffled away from Amr so the Elf could stand up.

"I'll come with you."

He didn't fancy another coffee right now. He knew what he did fancy. A nice banana smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:09 am

"Sure."

He turned the movie on pause, Natalie Portman suck in some weird facial expression.

Picking up his empty coffee cup, he made his way down the hallway to the kitchen. Half hoping the the boy would hold his hand, and half hoping he wouldn't. He needed to give his body a rest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 am

Mercilessly(?) the boy didn't move to hold Amr's hand this time.

He clutched his flowery mug as he padded alongside the man, heading back towards the kitchen.

The boy gave a bright, closed-eyed smile as he padded alongside the man.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:20 am

He smiled back down to the boy before quickly looking the coffee.

Oh, old friend, how he missed you.

He set to boiling the kettle again, adding the coffee and milk with some sweetener this time. He fancied something not to strong this time round.

He lent against the counter, arms crossed as he waited for the kettle to boil, golden eyes on Ti.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 am

When they got to the kitchen, Ti darted off.

He returned with a tub of ice cream and a few bananas.

He pulled out one of the many chopping boards laying around and began cutting up the bananas.

"Can you get a glass for me please?" he asked, turning his gaze over his shoulder.

A bad decision.

A moment later the boy hissed, dropping his knife and lifting his newly injured finger.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 am

He winced a little as the other boy hissed.

"I think I should get you a plaster first."

Not that he knew where they were.

"Let me see it."

Making his way over to the other boy, he gently took his hand inspecting it, working out if he will need a plaster or some sort of bandage.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:39 am

The cut was fairly deep and it bled quite well.

Already blood was pouring out of his finger and dripping onto the counter and floor.

He wished he could say this was the first time he'd done that, but it wasn't. He was clumsy at times and he'd cut his finger like this a few times.

"I need to go run it under water," the boy murmured.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:47 am

He winced a little. It looked sore.

"Yeah. Best to do that. I am going to grab a bandage."

More like search for a bandage. He had no idea where the first aid stuff was.

With a lot of the resident' here having crazy immune systems, did they even have one? Did shifter's have a strong immune systems? Maybe he should get some antiseptic wipes or something.

He began searching through all the cupboards. Most people kept it near the kitchen, right? Most injure themselves here, Ti a prime example.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:55 am

The boy padded over to the sink.

He pouted as he watched the stream of water wash away the blood.

"I hope my bananas didn't get ruined." He wouldn't be happy if his smoothie was ruined because he was clumsy.

He was still craving a banana smoothie like mad.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

"You sliced your finger open and your more concerned about the banana."

He stopped mid search to check it.

"The banana is fine."

He only turned to fill his coffee with boiling water after searching high and low in the kitchen. There was nothing.

"What type of health and safety is this, no first aid in the kitchen."

He had little idea where to look now.

Padding over to Ti, he check up on his cut.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:02 am

"Uh-huh. My smoothie is important to me."

The boy was a bit of a smoothie whore. He would do anything for a good smoothie. Especially a good banana smoothie. Smooth and creamy, with little chunks of mushy banana or strawberry or kiwi...

The boy gave a soft whimper, gazing longingly at his abandoned preparation.

Ti's cut was still bleeding, but not quite as bad.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 am

"It's just a smoothie, Ti."

He looked on to the not-smoothie as the boy whimpered.

"A smoothie."

He turned back down to the cut. It looked a little better, that was good. Still, he had nothing to cover it. He did not want it to get infected. Can Ti get infections easily?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 am

"Never just a smoothie."

Ti was as passionate about smoothies as Amr was his Tumblr followers.

His smoothies were like, his lifeline. He loved them so much. Without them he doubted he'd still be Tibor.

The boy chewed on his lip as he looked over the cut carefully. It was still weeping blood.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 am

"Just a smoothie."

He liked smoothies. But not that passionately.

Seeping the wound still weeping, he chewed on his lip. Even if Ti decides that it would be okay with out a bandage of any sort, it would just get blood everywhere. He was sure whoever owned or cleaned this old place would not appreciate it.

Tapping on the counter, he remember he knew where the scissors were.

"One moment."

Grabbing them, he began cutting the hem of his t-shirt, enough toe wrap around Ti's finger a few times and tie.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 am

The boy shook his head but didn't say anything more.

His eyes flicked up to watch the man disappear to find a pair of scissors.

He pinked a little when the man began cutting his shirt.

"You don't have to ruin your shirt for me." He'd feel so terrible being the cause of a ruined shirt.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:32 am

He shrugged.

"It was cheap. No problem."

He could probably try and make something out of it. He half mused some crop top.

Setting down the scissors, he lifted the makeshift bandage. Waiting for Ti to stick his finger out so he could wrap it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 am

After a moment, the boy held his hand out with a pout.

He didn't like the idea of someone wrecking something for him. He wasn't worth that.

The boy leaned against the counter as held out his finger for the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Mortal Kombat   [C] Mortal Kombat - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Mortal Kombat
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Games Room-
Jump to: