Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possile Future][C] Late

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 am

Darragh held onto Aeker's hand happily.

Eventually they got back to the mansion and Aodh parked up, helping Darragh out of the car and holding him upright carefully.

"Come on, Aeker. Move your lazy ass. Our boy wants cake."

"Yeah, come on, mom. I want cake," Darragh echoed with a little grin.

At thirty two years old, he could still act like he was three at times.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Aeker chuckled and climbed out of the car, even when his body was aching the boy was still in high spirits.

"I'm coming."

He muttered as he moved to crotch in front of the boy again, with how sore his muscles and bones must be he doubted that Darragh would be moving around on his own for a few hours.

Once the boy was on his back Aeker grasped his thighs gently to keep him up before walking toward the cottage.

"Lets get you some well earned cake."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Darragh rested his cheek against the back of Aeker's head, eyes sliding shut.

"I feel like I've been run over," he murmured with a soft groan.

Aodh chuckled softly. "Nah, this is worse than being run over. Just part of your body hurts when you've been run over. This is about ten times worse than that."

The younger Lycan gave his father a dry smile. "Thank you for your comforting words, dad. I truly don't know how I could survive without them."

Aodh just gave his son a bright grin as he pushed open the doors of the cottage and ushered his family inside.

"Honey, we're home!" Aodh yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:19 am

Aeker chuckled at the two of them and walked through the door, padding over to the couch and shooing Zeke off of it as he lay Darragh out across the cushioned surface.

Zeke chuckled as he looked down at the young Lycan.
"Man, you look like absolute shit."

He muttered with a grin, he knew the look of a newborn Lycan well enough, it was a rough time to go through.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 am

"Fuck off, you look worse than this on an ordinary day," Darragh barked in response as he was laid down.

"Sorry, mom," he murmured in an afterthought. He knew Aeker didn't like his swearing. And with Aeker protecting him from Zeke, he thought he better stay on his good side.

Aodh lifted Darragh's feet and sat down, resting his feet on his lap.

"Where's the gruesome twosome?" the older Lycan asked.

He couldnt hear Cinaed and Luka in the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 am

Zeke chuckled.
"Well his has a Lycan's attitude already." He knew all about having a temper.

"Moe sent them out into the yard to burn off some energy, she started cooking and they were buzzing around the kitchen annoying the crap out of her, should be back soon."

Aeker took a seat in front of Darragh, perching himself on the floor beside the boy, with him sitting there Zeke didn't venture too close, lingering by the table.

"Any of you want a beer?"

He asked, looking over the three of them.

"A glass of water would be lovely." The Vampire replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 am

"Twenty eight years old and they still act like they're ten. She's babied them too much," Aodh chuckled, shaking his head. Moe had really babied her children.

"I'll go for one," Aodh replied immediately.

"Got anything stronger?" Darragh asked after a long moments thought.

He could do with something that could help him along a little.

It was at that moment Dallas appeared, holding a tired out Tia. "Zeke, she tuckered herself out helping us ice the cake. Don't suppose you could set her down in Cinaed's room or something?" he asked, holding the very sleeping girl out to the Lycan.

Tia reached out to the tattooed Lycan. "Zee," she murmured around a yawn.

"Oh, Darragh, you're here." As soon as Tia was in Zeke's arms safely, Dallas darted to the couch, kneeling at Darragh's hip. He stroked the man's cheek gently, brushing his hair out of his face. "You're here."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:50 am

Zeke laughed and nodded.
"They are hopeless, doesn't help the full moon is coming up, it gets them all jittery."

Zeke scooped up the little girl and pressed a kiss to her cheek.
"Will do, I'm sure he wont mind."

The Lycan padded off to set the girl down for a sleep, tucking her into the bed and bundling her up in blankets.

Then he headed to the kitchen and fetched the drinks, a beer for Aodh and himself, water for Aeker and a shot of whisky for Darragh.

"Here."

He muttered, handing them out.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 am

"Be good for Uncle Zee," Dallas called out as Zeke took the girl away. She was tired enough that she probably wouldn't fuss for him anyway, luckily.

Darragh smiled softly. "Always worrying about her," he chuckled softly, lifting a hand to cup Dallas' cheek. "You're going to have to grow out of that or she'll end up like Cinaed and Luka."

Dallas gave a watery smile, eyes screwing shut as his tears flowed. "You'll be around for all those years to remind me," he sniffled softly.

Darragh was going to stay with them.

"Hey, stop crying. Tears aren't good." He wiped Dallas' tears away gently as Zeke appeared with his drink. "Just a shot, Zeke? I'm a wolf now. A shot isn't going to take the edge off."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:09 am

Zeke chuckled and handed out the drink, poking out his hip to show the bottle he had tucked into the waistband of his pants.

"Oh please, as if I would just bring one shot."

He snorted, putting the whole bottle down on the table, he knew better than most that Darragh would be needing that.

Aeker shuffled over so Dallas and Darragh would be together more closely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

Dallas leaned over Darragh, pressing his lips to the older man's in a long, slow, tender kiss.

Today had been so incredible. It had started like any other but now it was just amazing. They had all gotten something that they had wanted so much.

When the two of them broke apart, Dallas smiled brightly at his boyfriend. His attention then turned to Aeker. The Shifter leaned over to press a kiss to Aeker's cheek and wrap his arms around him tightly. The two had been so worried about Darragh and had shared many conversations about the possibility of him not turning. Now they could relax. They had both gotten their wish.

Darragh moved to push himself to sit up, groaning softly as his sore muscles strained.

"Don't suppose Moe's done cooking, Zeke? I have a serious case of hollow stomach."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Aeker smiled brightly when Dallas hugged and kissed him, the two of them had grown close throughout the length of his and Darragh's relationship and he hugged the shifter back, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

The Vampire was so happy to have Dallas as a member of their family, he couldn't have wished for a better partner for his son.

"You'll have to put up with him for a long time now, Sweetheart. I know you'll take care of him."

He muttered softly with a smile.

Zeke chuckled and padded toward the kitchen, leaning over his wife and pressing a kiss to her neck, nipping the skin gently.

"How long until it's ready? Darragh is starving to death and the boys are on their way home."

He could hear them bounding through the woods.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 pm

"I think I'll manage," was Dallas' giggled reply.

He'd manage spending the rest of his life with Darragh somehow. Even thought it'd be a huge hassle to do so, he'd try.

"I'm sure he'll be taking good care of me, too." Dallas leaned against Aeker as he turned his gaze up to Darragh, throwing back a shot.

Moe's eyes slid shut and she gave a soft happy purr as Zeke leant over her and enveloped her in the heat he always radiated.

"Just adding the final touches," she murmured as she crumbled small pieces of chocolate over the iced cakes.

"Keep the boys out in the livingroom."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:18 pm

"Yes ma'am."

Zeke replied with a smile as he pressed another kiss to the top of the Hybrid's head.

He padded out into the living room, fresh beer in hand as he took a drink.

"Almost ready, Darragh."

He called out as he moved toward the front door and pressed his body weight against it just in time for the boys on the other side to attempt to open it.

Zeke chuckle as the boys shouted out to them, they could smell cake and wanted in.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:30 pm

"Good. I'm wasting away here," the young Lycan replied, resting his cheek against the top of Dallas' head as the Shifter poured him another shot.

Dallas, Darragh and Aodh all laughed when Zeke leant against the door, keeping the boys out.

"I can't believe they're my age," Dallas murmured softly. "I haven't been that...bubbly since I was a child."

It was actually a shock to see someone his age so painfully childish.

"At least you're not that childish. I'd beat you if you were," Darragh replied, downing his shot.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Zeke chuckled and shook his head as the boy's tried to ram it open.

"Yeah but you act like an old man, those two are still young at heart."

It wasn't a bad thing, the boys had grown up quickly, as Lycan pups do, they were going to live for an excessively long time, it wasn't a bad thing to let them hold onto their youth for a while longer, there was no need to rush them toward becoming mature.

Zeke was happy to see them like this, they had the childhood that he wished he had, they were carefree and happy.

The lycan finally stepped away from the door, yanking it open and causing the pups to stumble forward, landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 am

Dallas gave an insulted little huff. "I do not act like an old man. I am a perfectly functioning twenty eight year old."

His worried blue gaze turned to Darragh. "Do I act like an old man?"

The young Lycan ruffled his boyfriend's hair gently. "You act like a fluttering mother hen." Dallas pouted. But at least being a mother hen was better than being an old man.

The group laughed when the terrible twosome tumbled into the house.

"Evening kids. Pleasant trip?" Aodh asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possile Future][C] Late   [Possile Future][C] Late - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possile Future][C] Late
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5