Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome to Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 pm

"Basat?"

He questioned, his brows furrowing as he looked at the manager, he didn't understand how Dario couldn't be popular here, the man was amazing.

His gaze turned back up to Dario as he pressed closer to the man, nuzzling in against his side.

"Dario is the only one here that I feel is worthy of me calling Master, I want him."

He replied, still staying firm on his decision.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"Basat," the manager called.

Khaliq pushed through the crowd towards the manager, sparing a glance to Silt. "Yeah?"

"You'll take this one and show him the ropes, right? I'd like for him to do a couple show with someone."

Khaliq groaned but nodded reluctantly. "S'pose I could."

The manager's gaze turned back to Silt. "He's not your master. Not in here. We don't run a brothel or a kink club. We're here to strip, not have kinky sex."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:02 am

Silt's eyes narrowed as he looked at Khaliq, that was not the face he wanted to see.

"I don't care if all I am doing is stripping, I am not partnering with him."

The demon stated firmly, he didn't like Khaliq and had no interest in doing anything with him.

"I'd rather work as a waiter."

He replied as his arms crossed over his chest, no way in hell.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 am

Dario rested a hand on Silt's shoulder.

"Take it. Working with Khaliq is a good experience." He liked working with the Necromancer. Given half a chance, Silt probably would, too.

The manager pursed his lips, unimpressed about having a difficult employee.

"Working the floors at all times can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 am

"Khaliq is an asshole, I don't care how much experience he has."

The man replied as he looked up at Dario, he had a sour taste in his mouth after his first experience with the Necromancer.

The fact that he was a Necromancer just gave him more of a reason to dislike him.

The Demon's tail flicked around him in annoyance, it was always a good indicator if his mood.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 am

"You're not all that pleasant yourself," Khaliq replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Dario rolled his eyes and gave a soft sigh. This was ridiculous. No one could make a decision.

"How about he does shows with Khaliq and a few others sometimes, works on the floors other times and occasionally does the odd show with me when the nights are slow?" Dario suggested.

This was... as close to win-for-all as Dario could possibly get.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 am

Silt responded by flipping the man off, Khaliq could go fuck himself for all Silt cared, as long as he didn't have to go anywhere near the man.

The demon pursed his lips, he didn't like that compromise, it had him still doing shows with the Necromancer.

"If he lays a finger on me, he is losing fingers."

He growled darkly, shooting Liq a dirty look, he wasn't above trying to attack the man on stage, he would damn well do it.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:22 am

Dario sighed again when Silt growled.

This wasn't getting sorted at all.

He shook his head and pulled away from the Demon. "I'm going to get ready. You can come to your own decisions." He wasn't going to stand in the middle of this fight.

"So, what will it be, Silt?" the manager asked when Dario stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

As Dario walked off he found himself thinking the same thing for the second time that day, fuck it, I'm going home.

He wanted to work with Dario, they had all seen how well they worked together so why were they making it difficult?

His eyes landed on Khaliq, it was him, for some reason the manager was deluded into thinking the Necromancer was better than Dario, bullshit.

"Not like I actually have a say in the matter so why are you asking me for?"

He replied as he looked at the manager peevishly before padding over and slumping down onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 am

The manager smiled smugly.

"Excellent. You can have floor duty tonight. Go find Dario. He'll get you set up."

Then the manager disappeared, looking pleased as punch that he had gotten his way.

Dario himself was over on the other side of the room, rooting around in the cupboard that housed some of the props and costumes for shows and floor work.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:31 am

He understood now why they called him Head Bitch, the man really was a bitch, and Silt wanted to rip off his smug little head.

The demon pulled himself up grudgingly before padding over to Dario, slumping against the cupboard.

"Bitch face says I'm working on the floor and you need to help me set up."

He grumbled looking defeated and glum.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 am

The human grinned when Silt appeared next to him.

He ruffled the Demon's hair, smiling down at him. "You'll get used to Bitch-man's...bitchiness. He's okay if you block it out."

The human pulled a large box out of the cupboard and set it on the floor, rifling through it to pull out two sets of what was present.

"Unfortunately, you're going to have to wear the stanky spare thong." It wasn't pleasant having to borrow the clubs thongs, despite them being washed regularly.

He held up a thong with a disgusted expression, waiting for Silt to take it.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 am

"Is it just me or was he totally against putting us together despite the fact I'm pretty sure we made him cream himself."

He leaned into the man's touches with a soft purr, he felt better being around the man and away from everyone else.

"Wonderful."

He muttered dully as he looked down at the thong, just what he always wanted.

"Remind me to get an STD check when I get home."

Thankfully that wasn't something he had to worry about, as such he took the thong with a grimace and held it against his body with a frown.

"Lovely. So what do I have to do tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 am

"He doesn't like me. He's loathe to allow anything that could bring me more money."

Dario smirked to himself. He wasn't ashamed of what he had done.

"Tonight you just take drinks to wherever the bartender points you towards. Occasionally give a lap dance. Deal with people groping you without tearing their hands off."

The human hummed as he picked out two wrist cuffs. He attached them to Silts wrists, tips of his fingers running up to the crease of his elbow gently when he was done.

Then he picked up a collar, fixing it around the Demon's throat. He adorned the Demon with a tie next, then declared him done.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:55 am

Silt pulled on his thong, wiggling slightly as he got himself into place.

The Demon tilted his head as he collar was wrapped around his neck, purring as his arms were stroked slightly.

"Not tearing hands off will be the hardest part of all that."

He murmured before grumbling and looking behind him, having a tail didn't make wearing a thong easy, he couldn't put the elastic of the thong over his tail to stop it from slipping down so it sat properly around his hips so it had go under his tail which meant it was falling down his ass.

"Dario we have an issue."

He muttered with pursed lips, this was the reason he never wore underwear, it just didn't work unless he could cut out a hole for his tail to poke through.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am

The man chuckled softly.

"People are going to get an eyeful."

He snapped the band of the Demon's thong against his hip. "They're going to be lucky."

Dario wasn't worried about the man's thong falling down. A lot of the time the men ended up not wearing the underwear because someone had torn it off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 am

Silt had already decided to buy his own thong, perhaps he would modify it in a way that meant his tail could go through a metal loop or something similar.

"Would only make me more popular, huh?"

People would be getting a free show if his thong kept falling down, no matter, if it became a bother he would simply 'lose' it in the crowd somewhere.

Humanity should thank him for that, this thong was nasty.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:06 am

"Definitely."

He could already tell that Silt was going to be very very popular here.

"You'll need it with floor duty. We usually don't get very good tips. Any tip you get is a treasure when you're out on the floor."

Dario set about removing his leather cuffs and collar. He couldn't wear them while he was dressed up in the floor uniform.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:11 am

He didn't care how little pay he got, he could get crumbs and he would still be happier than having to work with Khaliq.

"Doesn't matter."

He replied with a shrug, he would keep putting off taking the higher paying jobs if it meant taking the lower ones and being with Dario.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:13 am

Dario hummed.

"Must be nice not to have to care, huh?" Dairo hated these jobs. They barely bought in enough to be able to scrape by on.

The man wrapped the cuffs around his wrists, buttoning them easily.

"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am

Silt shrugged slightly.

He wasn't about to share his life with a human, no matter how fond of them he was.

He did need this money, but he wouldn't give up his pride as a demon for monetary wealth.

"Ready."

He replied, if this job worked out, perhaps he could think about moving away from the Coven and supporting himself, he hated being in Belial's debt.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 am

"Come on, then. Let's go get the night over with."

He led the man out onto the floor. "Two trays," he called out to the woman working behind the bar.

She nodded and set two trays out, filling them with glasses before pushing them towards Dario.

"Big group over in the end booths."

Dario nodded,picking up one of the trays and heading towards the group. "Come on, Silt."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 am

Silt followed behind Dario, his eyes darting around the room and he took in his surroundings.

There was a surprising amount of supernatural creatures roaming around here.

The Demon nodded softly and took his tray, balancing it easily on one hand as they moved through the people and toward the back booth.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:29 am

Dario set the first tray down, calling out the contents of the glasses and passing them around.

He was met with a few wandering hands but otherwise nothing.

When he was done, he padded back towards the bar to pick up the next lot. He was sent back in that direction with another tray while Silt was ordered to the other side of the room.

The two were busy all night, carting drinks around.

Dario didn't even see Silt until a few hours later.

He'd finished with his tray and was heading back to the bar when he caught sight of the Demon just leaving the bar. Excellent.

He padded up behind the man, a smirk on his lips. His hand pressed against the man's lower back as he pushed two fingers into him firmly. "Don't drop the tray," he chuckled before pulling his finger out of him and turning around to head towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 am

Silt had spent the night trying to control himself, people were constantly tugging on his tail, women seemed to think it was playful and cute to drag him toward them by it.

Many people were shocked to see him at first and at more than one table debate had started over whether or not his tail and horns were real or if they could pulled off.

His horns hand been tugged and touched at each table he dropped drinks off at, he was getting sick of being touched so when a hand touched his lower back and fingers pressed into him, causing his body to jolt forward, he let out a low growl before the words met his ear, silencing him, giving a small groan as they were pulled out of him, clutching onto his tray with both hands as he tried to stop himself from falling over.

"Bastard."

He called out to the human, shaking his head as he went back to handing out his orders, his body now hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome to Zo
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: