Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Welcome to Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:10 pm

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

He replied, giving the man a seductive wink before pulling his hood back over his head and moving to exit the building.

The next day Silt had wandered around before arriving at Dario's apartment, his body bundled up in his usual clothing but beneath it he had shaved his body.

He hadn't needed to do that before, it had never been an issue for him but humans seemed to have different standards in beauty than demons.

He knocked firmly and waited.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Dario dragged his nephew towards the door by his collar, rolling his eyes as the boy scratched and clawed at his arm.

The two squabbled back and forth in quick, sharp Italian as Dario unlocked the front door and tossed the boy out.

"Come on in, Silt."

He opened the door wider for the Demon, eyes staying on his nephew as he pushed himself to his feet.

"If you see your mother, tell her she can sort her own food out tonight. I'm going to work."

He closed and locked the door, leaving the key in the door so Desi couldn't get back in.

"Bathroom," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Silt watched the whole scene play out in front of him with mild amusement, he hadn't seen Dario angry before, seeing him assert his dominance had the Demon purring softly.

He moved without a word as he was let in and ordered to the bathroom.

He did as he was told, padding toward the bathroom promptly in case the man's anger was taken out on him instead.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Dario sighed as he heard a key jiggle in the door. Desi was such a little shit.

No matter. He'd get bored and go away soon enough.

"Strip," he ordered as he leant against the door frame.

"Stand legs spread, hands clasped behind your back."

He wouldn't take too much of his frustration out on Silt. Maybe. He hadn't decided if that was a true statement or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Silt once again did as he was told, skillfully undoing each button and buckle as he stripped off every layer of his clothing.

Once he was complete naked he parted his legs and clasped his hands behind his back, lifting his tail out of the way as he was inspected.

He looked down at his own body, he thought he had done a good job, however being new to shaving it was evident to see that he had missed spots.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Dario was a little less than gentle with his inspection.

He was at least gentle enough to not leave little bruises in his wake.

"He's going to toss you out flat," the human sighed, shaking his head. He stepped back to sit on the edge of the bath tub.

"That's a real botched job. He won't accept you like that."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:34 pm

"I've never had to shave myself." He muttered, rolling his eyes slightly, he had thought it was alright, all his body hair was fine and white, he couldn't see any on himself anymore but he hadn't considered parts of himself that he couldn't see well.

His lower back, under his balls, the back of his thighs, under his tail and between his cheeks.

There wasn't excessive amounts of hair but enough to be noticed if someone looked.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

"You're going to have to get good quick. Bitch-man isn't going to tolerate you waltzing in with hair all over yourself like this."

Dario crossed his arms over his chest, chewing on the inside of his lip.

"Good thing I told you to come now rather than when I'd be walking out the door. Try again. Be a little more thorough this time."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:43 pm

"I can't even see the hair."

He grumbled, arching his back and lifting his tail to try and find where Dario was talking about.

He gave a growl as his body wouldn't bend the way he wanted it to, stupid spine.

"More thorough? I spent over and hour trying to get it all."

He replied with a huff, his tail wiggling in his grip in annoyance.

"Help me?"
Silt looked down at the man, giving him a charming little grin to try and coax him in.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 pm

"You failed at getting it all."

Dario arched a brow, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's the advantage of helping you? I can't be here to do it for you all the time. You'll have to learn some time. Now is the best time to start."

The human was being stubborn with this; just trying not to admit that he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Dario wasn't the only stubborn one here.

"Fine, don't help me, if I'm going to just be thrown out anyway then what's the point going into the club in the first place."

He grumbled, irritated that his hard work was for nothing.

Silt grabbed his shirt and pulled it back over his head before grabbing his jeans and pulling them back on.

He was going to go back home.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Dario stood silently, his hand reaching out to clasp around Silt's throat. His hand squeezed, cutting off the man's breathing.

"That is no way to talk to me."

His voice was low, soft, with an underlying hint towards the anger he was feeling over being talked to like that.

His fetish for shaving was something that he kept to himself. He found it embarrassing to admit he liked it. Silt exploding at him like that after asking him to shave him rubbed him the wrong way.

His grip tightened on the Demon's throat a little before releasing him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Silt gasped as his throat was grabbed, his hands reaching up to grasp onto Dario's fingers, trying to pry them off of him.

He shuddered as the man spoke, his eyes narrowing slightly, this was no way to treat him, he had gone to the job because Dario had told him to and now the man refused to help him.

He gave a choked gag as the hand tightened around his throat, pulling away from Dario as soon as he was released.

Silt glared at the human as he backed up, he didn't like being man-handled by a creature weaker than him.

"I'm going home."
He growled, pulling on his coat before padding toward the front door, he wouldn't apologize to the man, he refused.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Dario shrugged as the Demon pulled on the rest of his clothes and left.

"All right. I'll tell the manager that you didn't want to come."

It was no skin off his back if Silt didn't show up.

When he stopped seeing red, he may start to feel disappointed, but for the moment, he didn't care what Silt did.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:12 pm

"You do that."

He replied sharply as he pulled the key from the front door and yanked it open, slamming it shut behind him.

The only reason he had gone in for that job was because of Dario, the thought of working with the man had made him purr previously.

He could see now that the human was simply another asshole, just like his friend, and he had called Dario Master.

The demon was disgusted that he had been foolish enough to do so, he had sullied the honor of that title. Being handled like that when he was being submissive to the man would have been fine, but he had come here as equals, they weren't in session, this was about business not pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:19 pm

The human lashed out when he heard the door slam, his foot connecting with the plastic side of the bath.

It cracked under the force.

He stalked out of the bathroom and into the living room, dumping himself on the couch.

Ten minutes later, the anger started to fade. Dario sighed heavily and reached into his pocket to pull out his phone.

Sorry I was such an asshole. My nephew pissed me off just before you came.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Silt had made his way back into town before his phone went off, pulling it out of his pocket he looked over the message.

He was still mad, he was seething but he caved with a sigh, texting the man back.

Whatever. See you at work.

He replied, shoving the phone back into his pocket with a soft growl, scowling as he looked around.

Silt shook his head, he still had his hair problem to deal with. It didn't take long to find a beauty salon, he went in, charmed the woman behind the counter into waxing his body for him until he was completely hairless.

Once he was finished he padded back toward the club, he wasn't as excited as he had been earlier but at least he showed up.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:26 pm

It took a while for Dario to convince himself to get up and ready for work.

He didn't feel all that excited.

And now he knew Silt was going to be there.He'd have to watch Bitch-man set him up with numerous people and know that he wouldn't have his chance.

The human sighed and pushed himself up.

He made it to work with a few minutes to spare.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:34 pm

When Dario arrive Silt was already there, slumped against the wall as he waited for the manager to have a free moment to see him.

He shifted his weight from foot to foot, his body was a little uncomfortable but it would fade in a few minutes, the redness of his skin had already faded away completely and his body looked flawless.

His gaze turned up as Dario walked in, the man didn't look much happier than he was.

"Hey."

He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Dario's lips curled up into a little half smile.

"Evening," he greeted.

Despite knowing that Silt was less than pleased to see him, he was happy to see Silt was here.

Even if that meant knowing that others would have their turn with Silt while he watched.

Dario padded past Silt towards his favourite couch.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:43 pm

"Head bitch hasn't come to see me yet."

He muttered as he moved to follow Dario, at least the man didn't seem so angry now.

Silt flopped down onto the couch with a groan, feeling his package rub against the fabric of his jeans was amazing, more so now that was hairless and sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:46 pm

"It's a busy night out there. He's probably setting others up."

It was a busy night, which meant everyone would be pulling their weight.

Dario would probably be put on waiter duty. He hated it and he hardly ever got tips from it, but it was what he usually got put on when the nights were this busy.

"Give it a few."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm

"I'm not in a rush."

He muttered, leaning over and resting his head on Dario's shoulder.

It was a small sign of apology, it was about as good as it was going to get at the moment. He was still annoyed at being choked but he felt better now, the rage was fading.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Dario smiled softly when Silt leant against his shoulder.

His hand came up to stroke through the Demon's white hair idly.

He was glad Silt wasn't quite as pissed off at him as he was earlier. He liked Silt. He didn't want the two of them fighting each other.

"You will be when he assigns you. You might get off easy tonight, though. They'll have the best acts on tonight. You may just get saddled with with waiter duty like me."

He honestly didn't know what Bitch-man would do with Silt tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:01 pm

"I hope so."

He murmured as he let his eyes slide shut, purring as the hand stroked through his hair.

This was a touch he preferred over being choked.

At least if they were doing waiter duty together, it would be together rather than with someone he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Welcome to Zo   [C] Welcome to Zo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Welcome to Zo
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: