Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Flying Stones

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Flying Stones Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 am

((Guess who got impatient?))

Den hummed to himself as he strolled down the beach slowly, kicking at the loose sand as he went.

The beach was alive with life tonight, from little groups of people gathered around disposable barbecues with a few beers to large parties of people gathered around dancing to loud music.

The man was here for reasons other than having a good time at a party. Well... he was here exactly to have a good time, just not because he was dancing around getting drunk. He was looking for a good lay. It had been a while since he last fucked someone and he was really feeling the need to have someone pinning him down and fucking him hard. His dildo's just weren't doing it for him at the moment.

Den's tongue laved over his pierced lip as his bright eyes trailed slowly over people, looking for someone he could single out.

There had to be a hot guy willing to have a rough fuck here somewhere, right?

The man's hips shifted a little, causing the plug inside of him to move slightly. He hoped that tonight he would have that replaced with someone's cock.

Den kicked a stone, sending it flying. Right at someone. Fuck. He needed to be more careful about kicking stones on a beach. "Oi, watch out," he called to the man he'd accidentally kicked the stone at. "Incoming." Shit, he was done for now. He'd be dealing with a rough fight instead of a rough fuck. Just what he wanted.

Not.

The man jogged forwards to assess the damage and get this inevitable fight out of the way quickly so he could go back to pining over the lack of sex he had been getting recently.

"I'm really sorry, mate. I didn't mean to kick it at you."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 am

Gerhard had just come to Italy.

It had been unexpected, and unplanned, but he had to get out of Germany, and fast.

With no where to go, he thought he'd track down an old.... "friend." So far he had tracked her whereabouts to Catania.

Upon his arrival to the lovely city, he found himself weary from travel and in need of some drink and relaxation.

He spotted out the popular gathering spot. The beach. It was crowded. Gerhard bought himself some beer and got to scouting.

He wanted a male; young, naive and attractive. A human boy he could use as he pleased.

He sat down on a rock and sipped at his beer, his blue eyes scanning all the potential victims.

Whoever he chose would be left in a crumpled pile of tears by the time he was finished with him.

Just then he heard someone yell to watch out.

He turned and ducked his body out of the way just in time. The stone that was kicked at him hit the beer right out of his hand.

Gerhard sneered. It didn't take much to set off his temper. He glared at the stupid good for nothing kid who kicked the rock...

"You" he growled, before actually taking in Den's appearance. His expression suddenly softened, a charming smile coming to his face.

"You are just perfect." He thought.

"owe me another drink now." Was what he said.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 am

Den was impressed that the man had ducked out the way of the rock flying towards him.

The human looked sheepish, a little grin curling his lips as he slowed to a stop in front of the man.

He bit his lip, tugging on his peircings as his feet shuffled in the dirt and his hands buried themselves in his pockets.

"I'm really sorry, dude. I was a little frustrated. Kicked the rock and well..." He shrugged. "Didn't mean to kick it at you."

He ran his hand through his hair, the green tips slipping through his fingers. This guy was hot. Now he was really sorry for kicking the rock at him. This would have been a guy he'd usually go for. Now he doubted he stood any chance with him.

Fuck me sideways, he thought with a soft sigh. Please!

"Done. Least I can do. I'm Den, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:10 am

Gerhard stood up when Den approached him, waving his hand dismissively.

“We all get frustrated from time to time.” He said. He had a thick German accent, but spoke English and Italian well.

Den? Interesting name. Ger thought of other three letter words he’d call the human. Toy. Pet. Fag. Those would suite him much better.

“I’m Ger.” He introduced himself. It was rare he told people his full name.

“Wo drückt es dich denn?” He asked, patting the boy on his shoulder while they walked to go get another drink.

“What’s on your mind?” He translated. He did that every now and then, for his own sake. He loved his mother language.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:52 am

"Still not right to take it out on you." Even if it had been completely unintentional.

The boy led the way towards the closest group of people clustered together in a group. This was where they were most likely to find their alcohol. Swipe one from a box while everyone else was too busy dry humping each other.

He wished he had someone actually humping him.

"I don't..." Was that German? He didn't know. He knew English and enough Italian to get him by. That was all.

"I'm desperate for hot, kinky sex with a good looking guy," he replied honestly when the question was translated. Den very rarely kept his mouth shut and thought about what he'd say before saying it.

Outright saying what he thought had got him through life pretty well so far.

The human bent over to pick up a can of beer from the torn open box in the centre of the clash of humans. He passed that can over his shoulder to Ger before picking one up himself.

He cracked it open and took a swig, leading their way out of the group of humans again.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:04 am

Gerhard could only smile. He took his anger out on unsuspecting people all the time. It’s what would be happening to Den not long from now.

The German man took his beer and opened it himself, taking a big drink.

“That is a hell of a mouth you have there boy.” He said after he swallowed.

“You should be careful what you wish for. You may just get it.” He added with a ingenious grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:10 am

Den shrugged at the man's comment. Yeah, he'd always had a mouth on him. It wasn't new news.

"Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it," he sang, then gave a snort as he sipped his beer. Had he really just sang pussy cat dolls? Good lord, he wasn't even fucking drunk yet!

"If only," he snorted.

"You know a guy that'll bend me over and fuck me? If you do, send me in his direction. I need a good, hard shag right now."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 am

Gerhard got a confused and unamused expression on his face when Den sang what he'd just said.

If that was a popular song he hadn't known that. He didn't keep up with most modern music, especially not pop.

"I'd do it, but you'd never be the same after." Ger said casually enough. It was what he'd been planning to do to Den the entire time. The fact that the boy actually wanted it was interesting enough. It just meant he'd have to try extra hard to get him to squirm and beg for mercy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:18 am

"Oh yeah?"

Den grinned as he necked the rest of his beer, tossing the can onto the sand.

He strutted forwards with a grin, one arm sliding around Ger's shoulders and running through his blond hair.

"That sounds like a challenge, hot stuff."

He pressed his body up against Ger's as he grinned at him, blue eyes alight like fire. "I'm sure I can manage."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:36 am

Gerhard drank his beer slower than Den did.

When the boy came up and leaned against him, the German took him by his hair and pulled his head back roughly.

The charming smile stayed on his lips, but his eyes now had a deadly look to them.

"You will not address me that way. You will address me as 'Sir'. Understood?" He whispered so that Den would be the only one that could hear.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 am

Den grinned wider as Ger gripped his hair.

Oh, he had picked well. Den mentally patted himself on his back. He always picked the best guys.

"Yes, Sir," he purred back with a soft chuckle.

His blue eyes twinkled as he waited for his next order.

He'd get his fun tonight, after all.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:44 am

Ger let his hand release Den's hair, tickling his fingers against the back of the human's neck.

"Good boy." He praised.

"Now take me to where ever it is you do your fucking." He ordered. He loved giving orders.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:49 am

Den's eyes slid shut when Ger's fingers ticked the back of his neck. That was a sensitive place. He always got pleasant shudders when people touched the back of his neck.

"This way."

Den led the man forwards again. He was doing a lot of leading at the moment. He hoped that changed soon.

It took them a while to get to his house. Almost twenty minutes. He lived in the pits of the city. The shitstain area of Catania.

But, he took the man up to his apartment, locking the door behind them then tucking the key away as he usually did.

Then he turned his full attention to Ger, waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:00 am

Ger followed silently, thinking of all the things he would do to Den.

He liked that the boy lived in a shittier part of the city. Chances were neighbors wouldn't be as concerned when they heard him screaming.

Once the door was locked, Gerhard's demeanor changed entirely. He no longer put up the charming facade. His face got stone cold.

He again took the boy by his hair and yanked his head back, exposing his throat.

"Take me to your bedroom." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:04 am

Den's eyelids fluttered when his head was yanked back.

This one liked to make his submissives feel vulnerable. Exposing their throats. How many throats had he bitten into to cause pain for his subs? Probably a fair few.

"Yes, Sir."

He led the man - again? This was a little ridiculous - to his room. It was a fairly empty room. A wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a bed and a large clear box that was very clearly full of sex toys. The bed was unmade.

And then he waited yet again.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Whenever Gerhard was taken to a new place, he always let the person who actually live there show him around before he jumped right in. He'd look like an idiot to drag Den around not knowing where the hell he was going.

But now that they were here he could begin his play.

He took Den by the throat and forced him over to the bed, pushing him down and then crawling over the top of him.

"I don't use safewords." He hissed. The idea of a safeword was pointless to Gerhard. He was in charge, and it didn't matter what the submissive thought.

He began stripping Den of his clothes, starting with his shirt. He used his body weight to pin the boy down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 pm

The human's body bounced a little when he was pushed down onto the bed with such force.

"Fine by me, Sir."

Den had never used a safeword before. He liked being totally at someone's mercy with no hope of escape. He would just have to push himself through whatever Ger wanted to do to him.

The first thing Ger would notice when Den's shirt was taken care of would be his piercings, two silver coloured bars piercing his nipples, connected together by a thin chain.

Den didn't fight at all as he was pinned down. He was getting excited. Ger was rough. Dominant. Den couldn't wait for the man to fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Gerhard noticed the lack of struggle and it honestly pissed him off a little. He wanted Den writhing until he was too weak to move.

He moved his body down, and as he was stripping Den of his jeans and underwear, he sunk his teeth into the boy's thigh.

His eyes rolled in his skull as he tasted the blood fill into his mouth. He didn't hold back at all, and his fangs had pierced Den deep.

That should make the boy struggle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Den inhaled sharply when he felt the man's fangs sink into his thigh. He jerked, not expecting the sensation.

But, after he realised what was happening, he settled down.

His fingers slid through the Vampire's blond hair to encourage him to drink.

He hadn't been expecting a Vampire. Den needed to get Vampires fitted with something so he could clock them when he had to. He'd come in contact with a lot of Vampire's recently.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 am

This one had a high pain tolerance.

No matter. Gerhard would make him squirm yet.

He licked at the wound and then stood up so he could fully remove Den's clothes. With the boy now naked, Gerhard used his belt to tie Den's wrists together. He found some rope in the bucket and tied that to the belt, fastening it to the headboard on the bed.

Ger stripped his own shirt so that his defined muscles were showing. He was pale, but also very strong, with a lean and toned body.

The German man crawled over Den and roughly kissed him. He forced his tongue into Den's mouth while scratching down the boy's ribs. It was deep enough to leave little lines of blood on his skin.

Ger then took hold of the chain connected to the nipple piercings and yanked on it roughly while simultaneously sinking his teeth into Den's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 am

Den lifted his hips somewhat to aid with the removal of his tight jeans and boxers.

When he was laid out naked, the human spread his legs a little, exposing his plugged backside to the Vampire.

He offered himself up to be tied. He wouldn't fight against being tied down. He enjoyed it too much. He loved the feeling of something tight around his wrists and ankles keeping him in place.

Den licked his lips as his blue eyes flickered slowly over the man's body. The German man was built well. The obvious work of many years training up his body. It showed well. Den liked it. He'd have a strong body dominating him and thrusting into him.

The human whined softly when lines were scored into his ribs.

He gasped into Ger's mouth, hissing in pain as his piercings were yanked on as his lip bitten into. That hurt. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 am

Gerhard smiled. That was the reaction he was longing for. The whining and gasping and jolting. He loved it.

He tugged on Den's lip before releasing it and forcing him into another kiss.

With Den's nipples now sore and aching, Ger pinched to them both and twisted. He felt them swell between his fingertips, getting hard with the attention they were receiving.

The more Den writhed and whimpered, the more aroused Ger became.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 am

Den pushed up into the kiss, returning it with a hard passion, demanding more from Ger.

His chest arched and he whined into Ger's mouth again as his nipples were pinched and twisted sharply.

This was painful but it was just driving Den further. He was enjoying this. The sharp stabs of pain amidst the pleasure he was feeling created an odd blurred sensation of both pain and pleasure that became addictive very quickly.

Den himself was already hooked on it.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 am

Ger pulled away and propped himself on his knees. He lifted Den's legs and spread them apart.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked, reaching down and twisting the plug inside of Den's body. Of course he'd seen these before, but it was rare he'd find someone had been wearing it around without being forced.

"Filthy boy-slut." Ger growled before pulling the plug out. He tossed it to the side.

He took hold of Den's member and started jerking it roughly, his other hand shoving four fingers inside of the human. He stretched his fingers, thrust them, and even scratched inside of Den's body.

He wanted the boy covered in blood by the time they were done.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Den loved wearing plugs. It was rare that he didn't wear them around. He loved the feeling of being stretched and the jolt he felt if he didn't sit down carefully.

Wearing the plug always made sure that he'd stay nice and stretched for his partners. He enjoyed foreplay more than the actual sex, but being stretched assured that the foreplay would be a little more than just a finger or two trying to stretch him a little.

Den groaned softly when the plug was pulled out. His entrance clenched, not used to not having something keeping it stretched open.

The human groaned, hips rocking eagerly as Ger began to jerk his aroused member. The boy was hard, already willing to please the Vampire.

His hips flinched away a little as four fingers were pushed into him. He wasn't used to that many all at once. It was a stretch that burned a little. But he soon found pleasure in the act and began rocking his hips again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Flying Stones   [C][M] Flying Stones Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Flying Stones
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next