Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) Empty
PostSubject: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 am

Aodh sat on a chair, his legs crossed, pad rest on his knees and Fluffy in his lap.

After feeding the sock a few times, he had warmed up to him enough for him to now have to worry about being attacked so, when Aeker was asleep and couldn't complain, he took the sock out of his cage and gave him some attention.

Fluffy was curled up in his lap contentedly, purring softly as Aodh drew his sleeping boyfriend again. The Lycan had managed to pry the blankets from the vampire so they draped over his waist, barely covering him.

Aodh was just over half way through the drawing and very pleased with how it was turning out so far.

His pencil paused in its path across the page when the vampire twitched on the bed. "Don't you fucking-" Too late. Aeker let out a soft snore and rolled over.

The Lycan gave a loud, frustrated groan and threw the closest thing that wasn't his art equipment at the vampire. Fluffy sailed through the air and collided with Aeker's chest. Every time Aodh tried to draw his boyfriend he always managed to roll over or move when he was making good progress. It annoyed him to no end.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:38 am

"Hmm?"
Aeker murmured softly as he heard a noise and something hit his chest, his eyes fluttering open slightly only to see that demonic sock on his chest.

The vampire shouted and scrambled away from it, he hated that thing, and it was none to fond of him either.

"What the hell Aodh?"
He grumbled as his tired crimson eyes landed back on the Lycan.
He could tell it was still daylight outside and it was not common for his boyfriend to wake him before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 am

Aodh glared at the vampire and tossed his sketchbook at him.

He couldn't even manage a snicker as Aeker scrambled away from his pet and Fluffy growled and snarled, curling up in the spot the vampire had occupied previously. He was too annoyed.

"Once again you managed to ruin a drawing."

He slumped back in his chair pouting. He had been really proud of that one. he had put a lot of detail into the folds of the blanket that barely covered him and the toned stomach bared to his view.

He had barely managed to get down the basic details of his face before he had snored and rolled over.

Once he had calmed down somewhat he'd apologise for walking Aeker up so early but at the moment he was frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 am

He shielded himself with his forearms as a rather cranky Aodh continued to throw things at him.

The vampire whined softly and rubbed his eyes sleepily, glancing down at the sock which now occupied his part of the bed.

"I didn't do it on purpose."
He replied with a soft frown as he looked up at Aodh as he pouted in the chair.

He gave a large yawn and stretched his arms over his head.
"Why don't you just draw me while I am awake so I don't accident ruin another drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 am

His lips twitched upwards slightly at the whine. That one he had to react to, it was such an adorable noise; it didn't suit the strong man it had come from.

"Yeah, but I was really proud of that one. Look at that stomach!" He gestured to the pad laying in front of Aeker. "I've never draw such a great stomach in my life. That drawing was going to be perfect."

He gave the vampire a flat look. "Then you snored and I threw Fluffy at you."

The sock gave a hiss; thoroughly displeased with being tossed at the vampire.

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 am

A smirk twitched at the sleepy vampire's lips as he ran his hand over his own stomach proudly.

"My stomach is pretty great." He teased as he picked up the sketch book and flicked to the new drawing which he had ruined unknowingly.

"This is really good Aodh, I'm sorry for ruining it."
He admired the drawing for a moment before placing the book neatly on the beside table.

Aeker glared down at the sock as it hissed.
"Yeah well I didn't enjoy it either."
He grumbled at the demonic item of clothing, having it thrown at him wasn't a pleasant way to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 am

"Aye, that it is. Though it can't compare to mine." He stroked his own bare stomach with a wide grin.

He ate like it was going out of fashion and he wasn't the post active person in the world, yet he still managed to keep his body fairly fit.

The Lycan stuck his tongue out childishly when the vampire apologised.

Fluffy gave another loud hiss.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 am

Aeker growled at the sock, damn ingrate was so hostile towards him, he may just reconsider setting it on fire.

He pulled himself out of bed and padded over to the lycan, walking behind him and wrapping his arms around the man's neck, hugging him and pressing his lips against the man neck.

"Are you going to forgive me?"
He asked, running his fingers along the Lycan's stomach, his boyfriend's body was pretty amazing, despite his lifestyle.

"I promise to stay still if you want to do another drawing."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

Fluffy returned the growl then burrowed under the pillows.

Maybe he'd forget about him and he'd try to chew his hair off or something. That'd piss the vampire off.

Aodh leaned back, purring softly when Aeker's fingers ran over his stomach. "Maybe."

He turned his head to kiss the vampire deeply, raising a hand to grab a fistful of silver hair. "It's going to be a nude drawing," he purred in Aeker's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 pm

He kissed the man back, leaning in closer as the Lycan tugged at his hair.
The vampire's body stiffened as Aodh purred the words into his ear.

"Nope."

Was his simple reply, he didn't want some nude drawing of him floating about in case someone were to see it.
He'd never live that down and it wasn't a risk he was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Aodh pouted again, looking up at Aeker with the puppy eyes of all puppy eyes.

"Such a spoilsport."

He kissed along Aeker's neck slowly, tongue lapping at the vampire's pale skin, the rough, wet surface grazing over a hickey slowly.

"I think having you sprawled out on the bed bare as the day you were born just for me would be sexy." His fingers weaved through his boyfriends hair, combing it out gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 pm

"As tempting as that may sounds to you, I don't think I want naked pictures of me just floating around for the world to see."

He replied with a soft purr as the Lycan tongue and lips trailed along his neck.

"You're the only person I want seeing those parts of me."
He murmured, pressing his lips against Aodh's shoulder, giving him a soft nip
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm

The Lycan gave a soft snort.

"How many times did you see my drawings before I showed them to you?" Floating around wasn't the description he'd used; more like under lock and key.

He kissed the vampire's neck softly, lips feathering over his skin.

"It'll only be me and the dust bunnies."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

"Fair point..."
He grumbled slightly as he thought about it more, he had not seen Aodh's drawings before he had showed them, the Lycan kept them very private.

"Fine, but this is a one time deal and no one is the ever see the drawing."

He caved in, he struggled to say no to Aodh at the best of times, let alone when the Lycan kissed his neck like that.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm

He grinned softly against Aeker's neck.

I win, he purred mentally, biting down on the patch of skin under his lips and sucking a little to leave a dark hickey.

"Go brush your hair," he ordered as he slid off his chair to retrieve his sketch pad, grinning like the cat that got the canary.

He loved Aeker's inability to say no to him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:06 pm

He gave a soft moan as Aodh left another hickey on his already marked neck, he doubted there would ever be a time where his neck was mark free.

"Yes Sir."
He replied, rolling his eyes at the Lycan as he wandered into the bathroom, grabbing a brush and sitting on the counter with a yawn.

It took him a dew minutes to brush it all, one of the disadvantages of having such long hair but he padded back into the room, his hair now slick and knot free.

"Better?"
He asked gazing at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Aodh was, God Forbid, making the bed and setting out the numerous cushions neatly when Aeker padded back into the room.

He grinned and nodded as he inspected the vampire's hair.

"Go lie on the bed and do the usual vampire holier-than-thou bit," he ordered as he padded up to kiss the man deeply.

He pressed his lips against Aeker's ear then purred. "And here's a little challenge for you: don't get aroused when you feel my eyes studying every last inch of you."

The Lycan stepped back with a wide grin and turned to make himself comfortable on his chair again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Aeker let out a soft chuckle when he walked into the room and saw Aodh making the bed, that was a first.

As the Lycan kissed him he placed his hand over Aodh's forehead.
"Just making sure you haven't got a fever."

He raised and eyebrow at the man as he purred.
"I'm sure I will manage, it's a good thing I am not an exhibitionist."

The vampire crawled onto the bed, moving carefully to not disrupt the setting he had made.
He lay back and rested his arms along the pillows, still uncomfortable about doing this but endured since it would make Aodh happy.

"Put some music on so I don't get bored."
He asked as he brushed a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Aodh laughed and batted the hand away. "I can be helpful sometimes without being sick." Not very often, but occasionally.

"We'll see how long you last. People can only stand being stared at by the person they love for so long without getting aroused." He hummed and grinned as he settle the pad in his lap after turning to a new, clean page.

His eyes trailed over the man slowly as he settled himself.

"Aye. Anything in particular you want?" he asked as he leaned over to the dock sitting on the bedside table and flicked through the different artists. What sort of music did Aeker like?

They had been dating for god knows how long and he didn't know what music his boyfriend liked. Nothing said good boyfriend like that.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

"I suppose we will, perhaps I should just close my eyes and try to ignore you while you draw."

He mused over that thought for a moment, he'd still be able to feel the Lycan's gaze on him so he doubted that plan would work.

"I thought you were going to educate me on the wonders of modern music."

He replied, sweeping his hand grandly out in front of himself.

"Teacher's choice."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Aodh chuckled. "You asked for it."

Flogging Molly: Seven Deadly Sins. If the vampire could stand this after his years of classical music, Aodh would be impressed.

"This is one of my favourite bands. An Irish band."

He hummed along with the fast tune as he picked up a pencil. "All right then, let's get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Aeker winced slightly as the instruments kicked in of the song, the noise sharper than he was used to but he could pick up the sound of a fiddle.

A sound he was rather fond of the Irish nature of the song suited Aodh perfectly, a gentle smile spread across his lips, rough and Irish, just like his boyfriend.

He lay back, relaxing as he prepared to be laying there for quite some time.

"Lets."
He agreed now that he was comfortable and ready.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Aodh chuckled softly when Aeker winced. "Not quite what you're used to, is it?"

This was a far cry from the classical music that left Aodh staring dumbly and thoroughly bored. This was upbeat and loud and very, very different.

The Lycan continued humming as he settled back in his chair, the pencil passing over the paper gently.

"Dream of anything nice before Fluffy attacked you?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 pm

"No not quite, it's not unpleasant but definitely not what I am used to."

Perhaps it would grow on him over time, he doubted Aodh would change his taste in music any time soon so he would just have to accept it.

"Before you threw it at me you mean? Perhaps I did, but I am not inclined to tell you since you woke me so early in the day."

What time was it anyway, it didn't feel that far past noon, if that were the case he had only been asleep a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:10 pm

"It's different from the traditional Irish music, I'll give it that."

But that didn't mean he liked it any less. He loved the electric guitars added to the fray.

"Potato Potahto; he woke you up either way we say it."

He stuck his tongue out childishly with a little grin. "Then I wont tell you about what I talked to Moe about earlier this morning." He had made himself comfortable at the Leon cottage again that morning and had a nice long chat with Moe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next