Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:33 am

"I can tell," the man replied with a little smirk.

"Hear my boy upstairs, did you?"

A little chuckle sounded as he leant against the stall, looking up at the flickering light overhead.

"We're looking for a playmate. Wanna have some fun with the guy that got you hard?"

Dario had no shame. Asking people for sex like this was a common occurrence. He didn't care what others thought about him when he asked.

He just wanted results.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:47 am

Jarrod went rigid as the man spoke, he knew what he was doing in here and he had been the one to put him into this state.

He carefully placed his arousal back into his jeans and zipped himself up, not knowing if this man was legit.

Unlocking the stall he stepped out, his eyes trailing over the muscle bound man.

"Fun you say?"

He muttered, obviously impressed with Dario's body. Jarrod himself was bad looking, with short dark hair, a small amount of stubble dusting over his chin and a broad swimmers build.

He had been waiting for his friends to turn up, but he wasn't above ditching them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 am

"I believe that's exactly what I said."

He grinned, eyes slowly trailing over the man's form. He was pretty good looking. He'd probably do well at Zo give half a chance.

"We're a floor up. Coming or should I find someone else?"

The man arched a brow, arms crossing over his chest as he waited for an answer from the man.

"My boy's waiting for me and a new friend to play with."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 am

"If he is good looking then I'm in."

He replied, his hands venturing in the pockets of his pants, his arousal pressed against his pelvis, trapped between his body and his waist band.

"Don't want to keep him waiting do we?"

He added with a small smirk, he was more than willing to have a little fun with the man that was making all that noise.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 am

"Let's head upstairs then."

Dario led the man through the bar and upstairs.

They could see Doc still stood spread out at the top of the stairs right from the very bottom. A beautiful sight to open the door to that was for sure.

A little purr sounded as Dario slid past Doc and rested his hands on the Warlock's shoulders.

"Red, meet our new friend for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am

"Holy shit."

Jarrod muttered breathily, he hadn't expected to see the man so exposed and out in the open, not that he was deterred, this was exciting.

Deacon cringed as he heard the door open, looking up as the two men walked toward him, his fingers still buried deep inside himself, his arousal hard and exposed, his eyes hazed with lust as they approached him.

"Well now, he is pretty."
The man purred as he moved closer to Deacon, his tongue running over his lower lip, his hand reaching up to stroke through the man's bright hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:08 am

"My boy is blessed with looks," Dario purred softly, fingers stroking up Doc's neck to stroke his cheeks gently.

Doc was good looking. Dario liked that about the man. He had something pretty to look at when he was fucking him.

"Say hi to our new friend, Red."

He pressed a kiss to the man's shoulder as his fingers moved down his back and around to stroke his chest, pinching his nipples gently.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 am

Deacon gave a soft whimper as Dario stroked him, rubbing at his body and pinching his nipples, causing him to squirm up against the man, hissing gently as his abused flesh rubbed up against the fabric of Dario's pants.

"Hi..."

He muttered huskily, his voice laced with lust as he looked up at the man with half hooded eyes.

Jarrod purred in appreciation as he moved closer to the two of them.

"Hello Red."

He replied, his fingers brushing his hair behind his ears to get a better look at the man's face as he pressed up against him, his arousal evident through his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:19 am

"Our friend here has a little problem. You can feel it, can't you?"

Dario purred softly as he pinched the man's nipples sharply again. He would enjoy this. A lot. Poor Red was going to be abused by two men.

"How about you helm him with that problem? Show him how good your mouth can be."

He coaxed the Warlock's hand away from his backside then stepped back, dropping his slacks and kicking them aside. Two naked. One to go.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Deacon gave a soft moan as the man's arousal brushed up against him, he could definitely feel it.

Neither of them could compare to Dario in size but having another man there was making everything more intense.

He pulled his fingers out of himself, licking his lips as he heard Dario's pants hit the floor.

He was stuck between two hard men.

Jarrod smirked and unbuttoned his jeans, releasing his own around, his hand fisting in the Warlocks hair as Deacon bent over slowly, his tongue lapping over the man's length before taking him into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:56 am

Dario's hands stroked over the man's hips as he bent over.

He allowed a little smirk to curl his lips as his eyes raised from Doc's back to meet Jarrod's gaze.

He was enjoying this.

More often than not at the club, groups paid for back rooms and he'd entertain more than one person at a time.

Having another person here was a pleasant change to having just Dario, as much as he enjoyed the Warlock's company.

"Deep, Red. I want to hear you gag," the man purred darkly, gripping the man's flaming red hair and pushing on the back of his head, forcing him to take more of Jarrod's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 am

Deacon gagged loudly as he was forced forward, taking the entirety of Jarrod's length, who moaned loudly as the man's damp mouth completely encased him, his hips bucking forward down the Warlock's throat.

He struggled for a moment as his throat adjusted, swallowing thickly against the man as his body relaxed, breathing heavily through his nose as his tongue writhed and stroked against his length.

Jarrod moaned again his hips thrusting deep down the man's throat, pounding in rough, demanding movements.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 am

"Enjoying yourself, boys?"

His fingers trailed slowly over Doc's backside and hips, the tips of his fingers barely brushing the skin.

The light touches continued as a purr rumbled in his throat.

His fingers stroked lower, tracing his entrance slowly before pushing two into him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:14 am

"He has a nice mouth."

Jarrod groaned, his hand stroking through Deacon's hair as he continued to thrust his hips. He had been invited up here to play and he was definitely going to have fun.

Deacon moaned around his full mouth, his body shivering as Dario stroked his body and thrust fingers into him firmly.

He was definitely going to be used today.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 am

Dario gave a soft hum in agreement.

Blowjobs weren't something that happened often between him and Doc, but when they did, he enjoyed them immensely.

He pushed a third finger into the man, a little grin curling his lips as his body stretched around him.

"Do you usually dominate or submit?" the man asked, eyes flickering up to Jarrod, hazel alight with curiosity.

He wanted to know what he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 am

"I'm usually a top."

He replied as he looked up at Dario, BDSM wasn't something he had a lot of experience in, he was interested in it but none of the people he had been with were experienced in it either.

Deacon gave a muffled groan as another finger was pushed into him, this angle of his body felt amazing, Dario's fingers felt deeper than usual.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:32 am

"How do you feel about playing around with being a sub for tonight? Nothing hard. I have him for that." His free hand came down on one of Doc's cheeks with a firm slap.

Anything too brutal will be done with Doc.

Jarrod was just someone he had picked up for a little threesome play.

"My rules won't be too strict. As long as you do whatever tasks I give you while we're playing, you can do whatever you like to this one."

If he did what Dario wanted of him, he could do whatever the fuck he wanted with Doc. Tease, fuck or torture him to his heart's content.

A fourth finger pushed into the Warlock.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 am

A deep groan sounded from the Warlock as a forth finger pushed into him deeply, the sound cut off as Jarrod thrust forward, replaced with a gagged cough.

"I suppose I could give it a try, no way I am taking you at any point through."

He had caught a glimpse of Dario's size, there was no way he could fit the man in his ass or mouth, he was just far too big.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:41 am

"Of course not. Only the loose sluts take me."

A little smirk curled his lips as his hand ruffled Doc's long hair. "Right, Red?" he chuckled softly.

It took training to be able to take Dario. He wouldn't force that on someone that didn't have any training for it.

"You're familiar with the colour system, yes?"

His four fingers began thrusting deep, pushing into the Warlock up to the knuckles, twisting firmly with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:47 am

Deacon's gaze cast back to Dario with a soft snort as he spoke. The man loved calling him a little slut, though he didn't mind it, it was true enough.

"The colour warning system?"

Jarrod asked, vaguely familiar with the concept, though he had never had to use it himself.

His eyes honed in on Deacon's ass as Dario thrust into to deeply, a smirk curling at his lips.

"Damn, just how much can the boy take?"

He asked curiously, his tongue running over his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

"Red, amber and green. Each colour symbolises how comfortable you are with what's happening at the moment. Green means that you're okay with going on. Amber means you're feeling uncomfortable and want me to tone down a little and red means you're at your limit. If you say red, your submission ends on spot. You can say red at any time if it gets too much and I will stop."

He wasn't going to force Jarrod into any form of submission he didn't want to be in.

The human chuckled huskily at the question.

"We counted six fingers earlier. I'm going to push him further tonight." He wanted to at least push him to seven.

Doc was going to be very sore come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:58 am

"Got it."

Jarrod replied with a nod, thrusting his hips into the man's mouth again, his breathing picking up as he got closer and closer to coming, his hand tightening in the redheads hair.

"Six?"

He replied with a whistle as he looked down at the man between them, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"Poor boy is in for it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 am

"Good. Shall we start now or do you want to come first?"

He could be accommodating when

Dario nodded, eyes dropping to Doc's ass. "Granted two were his own." A wide smirk curled his lips. "But his ass needs stretching anyhow."

The human chuckled softly.

"Yes, he'll definitely be feeling this in the morning."

His thumb pushed into the man alongside his fingers, pushing until he stretched over the widest part of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:12 am

"Gimme a sec, I'm almost there."

He muttered as his hips thrust harder and faster into Deacon's mouth, causing him to grunt loudly.

"I'll give him a little something to eat."

Jarrod smirked softly as he finally pushed forward with a low moan, spilling out into Deacon's mouth who swallowed it obediently, coughing as the man pulled out of his mouth.

He groaned loudly, his body tensing as Dario pushed his fist into his body, the widest part of his hand stretching him painfully as he cringed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:22 am

Dario chuckled softly when Doc coughed a little.

Seeing the man struggle with things always amused him, even if those things were just little things.

"Submissives don't get to wear clothes. Strip," he ordered, eyes trailing over Jarrod slowly.

"When you're done, I want you at my feet."

His tongue ran over his lower lip. "Ready for this, Red?" Slowly he pushed a finger into the man alongside his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next