Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Dario had been on the way back from the club when he'd been jumped.

These people were strong and there were a lot of them. He didn't stand a chance against them.

They'd dragged him through back alleys towards the outskirts of the town with all its abandoned warehouses, kicking and yelling as much as he could.

Not long after he began yelling, they pressed a wet cloth to his face. The sweet smell tickled his nose and he was out in moments.

When he awoke, he was dazed and confused.

He tried to move. He couldn't. There was a tight uncomfortable feeling constricting his body. Ropes.

He'd been tied to a large heavy wooden chair. And he was naked bar the scrap of material that covered his dick.

They'd arranged him so his ass was just hanging off the edge of the seat and his legs had been hooked over the arms and tied in place. His chest was tied to the back of the chair and his arms had been yanked up over his head, also tied. He couldn't move much and when he did, the ropes cut into his skin painfully.

As the pain from the ropes set in, he became aware of another pain.

He ached. Not his whole body but his... He felt sick. He could feel the wetness there. The burning ache.

He'd been raped while he'd been knocked out.

The man's head snapped up as he heard footsteps. "Dario, good to see you again. I do hope you're not too tied up to see me," a slick voice chuckled as a man in his late thirties stepped into the light, adjusting his expensive suit as he gazed down at the bound man.

Alarm bells went off in Dario's head.

He knew this man. He knew this man more than he had ever wanted to.

This was the man that he had gone to once upon a time.

The man that he owed a lot of money to.

"You were quite the entertainment not so long ago, Dario. Even I had a moment of weakness. Your body is so tight. We could always earn your money back through selling that ass of yours. In fact, we have our favourite slut coming to test you out. He pays rather nicely to sample fresh meat."

Last edited by Blood Buddy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Deacon drove up to a collection of rather abandoned looking warehouses, though he knew that most of them were anything but abandoned, this is where the underbelly of Catania showed itself.

He pulled off his helmet and tossed it onto the seat of his bike which was tucked away, out of view down a side alley.

He walked briskly toward the door and knocked firmly, greeted by a man much larger than himself to let him in without question despite the fact he had his hood pulled over his head, he didn't like being seen out in places like this, but this is where business went down.

Antony always gave him a call when he found something worth investing it, whether it be a new kid who cooked up fantastic pills, or rare talent in the field of pleasure, usually imported hookers from an exotic location.

The Warlock made his way in, greeted by a few of the men who pulled him into embraces, kissing his cheeks or shaking his hand.

"Tony, you better have something good to show me, you know I don't like coming down here."

He called out as he entered the room, his eyes immediately landing on Dario.

His eyes narrowed under his hood, jaw clenching, what was he doing here mixed up with these men?

His features smoothed out into a soft smile as he pulled his hood back, pulling his hair free from his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:11 pm

"Ahh, Deacon. Its very good to see you down here."

Tony advanced on the Warlock, arms opening in greeting. He pressed a kiss to each cheek and drew the man into a hug.

"Nothing but the best. New meat. Just broken before you arrived. Nice and tight. We've been very patient with him for many years but-" Tony shrugged carelessly. "Enough is enough. We want our money from him. Selling his body is a good way to do it."

He gestured grandly to the bound and gagged human.

"You can try him for a small fee," he purred darkly with a smirk.

Dario stared up at the man with wide eyes, cheeks flushing a dark red as he began struggling. He wanted to close his legs. Get away from here.

He didn't want Red to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:18 pm

"Just broken in? So his backside was virginal? That's very rare for a man of this caliber."

He mused as he returned the man's hug, letting his cheeks be kissed.

"How much does this wee lamb owe you?"

He asked curiously as he look a few slow steps toward the bound human, his eyes trailing over his body skeptically.

To Antony he was clearly checking the quality of this fresh meat but Deacon was looking to see how much they had roughed up the man, inspecting him for serious injury.

His hand pushed through Dario's hair, stroking it slowly before his hand trailed down his body, pausing as it reached the man's backside, dabbing at the semen as it dripped from him, his blue eyes flashing with veiled but unbridled fury.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:24 pm

"We enjoyed taking his virginity. He cried out, even while under. Hurt the bastard pretty god. He'll scream nice and loud while he's awake."

Tony watched the man inspect Dario with a pleased little smirk. It seemed Deacon was pleased with their catch.

He'd pay the big buck for him.

"One hundred and seventy four."

Dario cringed as Red looked down at him, stroking his body. Seeing him like this...

His eyes squeezed shut and he pretended he was anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Deacon stood slowly pressing himself against Dario as he leaning in against his ear, pressing a soft kiss to his neck.

"Keep your eyes closed no matter what you hear until I tell you to open them, I'm going to get you out of here okay?"

He whispered softly in against Dario's ear as a gentle hand stroked through his hair.

"Don't open your eyes."

He repeated sternly as he pulled away from the man.

"Only one hundred and seventy four? Geez, business must be a little rough at the moment."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked over at Antony, slowly pulling off his coat and draping it over Dario's exposed body, covering him completely.

"I see, so y' hurt 'im, took somethin' that was never meant for y' and then 'ave the nerve to try and sell me his body against his will?

Do I look like a fuckin' rapist to y'?!"

He shouted, his accent getting thicker and thicker the angrier he got.

"I'll tell y' what though, I'll pay you back for him, an eye for an eye."
He replied his eyes narrowing dangerously as he pulled up his sleeves, it had been a while since he had flexed his powers properly.

Two runes on his arms gave off a low glow before the exits to the building slammed shut, the locks jamming shut.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Dario didn't move as Red whispered in his ear, just squeezed his eyes tighter shut.

"One hundred and seventy four thousand, Deacon. A rather substantial amount of money that he has owed us for many years."

Tony wouldn't have ordered this done for chips. This was a large amount of money that they had been trying to collect since the boy was a stupid nineteen year old junkie that needed his next fix, no matter the price.

"That's business, Deacon. If you're not interested in his body, you may leave."

Tony didn't have the patience to play around. If Deacon wasn't buying, he could leave.

He narrowed his eyes. "Was that a threat?" He clicked his fingers and was immediately flanked by a number of muscular armed men. "You know I don't deal well with threats, Deacon. Leave now and we'll forget this mishap ever even happened."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"I am aware that we are talking thousands here Tony, despite what most people say, I'm not an idiot."

He replied, rolling his eyes, even Dario could pay off a few hundred dollars from what he gave him each week, hundreds of thousands were a different number, still, not an amount he would go this far for.

"Oh I am interested in his body, he has been fucking me for weeks now, we're quite good friends in fact, and I wont let you disgrace him like this."

Deacon scoffed and laughed heartily.

"A threat? Tony you know I don't make threats, it was a promise through and through."

As soon as he saw the guns another rune glowed, placing a barely visible shield around Dario's form, as well as his own.

"I have a counter proposal, how about you start the grovel for Dario's forgiveness and I might let you live."

He replied, his head tilting to the side as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Tony arched a brow.

Well, who'd have know the man was getting back into drug addiction by fucking the most well known dealer in town?

He could only imagine the drugs Deacon threw at him after a good long fuck.

The shark narrowed his eyes even further.

"I don't take too well to grovelling, Deacon. Surely you must know that."

He waved a hand. "Men, see out the Doctor." Tony turned his back and strolled away from the scene as each bulky man approached Doc menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 pm

As soon as the men approached him he stood his ground, doing nothing more than uttering a single word.

"Relligo."

Instantly the Warlock's bindings wrapped around the limbs of each of the approaching men, binding their arms and legs together until each of them was hogtied on the ground, unable to pull free.

"Don't walk away from me Tony!"

He shouted as he walked over top of the bound men, digging his heels into one of their spines as he walked.

"We still have business to discuss."

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Tony looked back over his shoulder when he heard the thud of a lot of bodies hitting the floor.

"So it seems."

He hated it when people went against his rule. It bothered him.

"You can leave at any time, Deacon. Forget you ever saw this."

He didn't want any trouble. He had enough trouble with Dario. He didn't need a raging warlock on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm

"You know I probably could, personally I don't care about myself all too much, but I do care about those close to me, and even though I could forget all this, I doubt Dario will.

As such, I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

He hand pointed out toward Tony as his rune glowed brighter.

"Relligo."

He muttered again, binding the man tightly before yanking on the rope and pulling him off of his feet, dragging him along the ground until he was laying at Deacon's feet.

"You forget your place in society, lets make sure you remember."

With that he straddled Tony's body, reaching into the man's pocket and pulling out his knife, flicking it open as he looked at the blade.

With a dark smirk on his face he brought the blade to Tony's forehead and began to carve in large letters across his face a single word.

'Rapist'
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Tony struggled as he felt the invisible ropes wrap around him.

He yelped as he was dragged across the floor until he was laid at the Warlock's feet.

He struggled more violently in his bonds, cursing Deacon out in a mixture of English and Italian.

Tony screamed out as the knife started cutting into his skin, thrashing violently, pulling away from the sharp pressure of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:08 pm

"Stay still y' piece of shit."

He hissed as he continued to carve the words into his head for everyone to see.

Deacon wasn't a murderer, he had always tried to help people but today was different, he was punishing someone who evaded the law and ruined lives for far too long.

He stood as he finished his work, sneering down at the man, he got no please from this act of violence.

"Y' wont be dying by my hand."

He muttered, the rope that bound him taking on visual form as they appeared.

Leaning down Deacon cut slicing away from his clothing, pulling them away until Tony was completely naked.

With one more surgical slice he castrated the man, any one who would rape someone else deserved nothing less.

At that point he tossed the end of the rope over a rafter on the roof and pulled hard, hoisting the man into the before the ropes moved like serpents over his body, binding themselves around his neck to hang him from the roof.

Each of Tony's henchmen soon dangled beside of them, each one hanging from ropes by their necks.

Deacon disposed of the evidence of him being there before running over to Dario, carefully unbinding the man.

"Keep your eyes closed."

He muttered gently, after everything he had been through he didn't need to see the carnage of what he had done.

He free Dario from the chair, took the gag from his mouth before pulling off his own shirt, which was far too big for him but fit the man perfectly, and put it onto his body, before pulling his own coat on to hide his exposed chest.

"Come on."

Deacon led him blindly over to the door, unlocking it before taking him outside and shutting it again.

"You can open your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:18 pm

A loud scream filled the room, echoing with pain as the bleeding and now mutilated man was hoisted up to hang.

He choked and gagged, trying desperately to breathe as the rope curled around his throat, constricting his breathing.

More chokes sounded as Tony's henchmen were also strung up to hang.

Dario flinched when he felt the brush of the Warlock's fingers unbinding the ropes that kept him strapped to the chair. He hadn't seen any of that, but he'd heard it, and he'd always been told that he had a good imagination. His mind had supplied many scenario's that forced him to see Red in a new light.

He sat still even when he was unbound, allowing Red to pull on the shirt and pull him up from the chair.

His eyes flickered open when they were outside the warehouse and he slumped against the wall. His body shook a little as he bit sharply on his lip holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that Dario, if I had known I would have put a stop to all of this."

He muttered, his hand stroking over the man's clothed arm tenderly.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

He asked, knowing that the man must be terrified of him by now, he didn't normally kill, he tried his best to use his ability to help people, but tonight he had been mad.

"Hey."

He cooed as the man's body shook, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around him.

"It's alright to cry, you've been through so much, and you handled it so bravely."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:25 pm

The apology broke him.

The tears fell as a sob shook him and he slid down the wall, curling in on himself.

He'd dealt with the sharks before. He'd talked to them and handle being beaten by them, but never this.

They'd raped him after knocking him out. They'd taken his virginity.

He clawed at his arms as he hugged himself, nails scraping at his clothed flesh.

He felt so violated and dirty.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm

"Oh Gods."

He muttered under his breath as Dario collapsed onto the ground and sobbed.

"It's alright, I'm here, I'd never harm you and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

Deacon dropped to his knees, placing his hands gently on the man, he didn't want to touch him too much in case it made him freak out further.

"Dario listen to me, they are never going to lay a hand on you again."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 pm

They'd already done the damage. They could beat and fuck him every day until the day he died and it would mean so little now.

Those people had done what a million seedy men and women had attempted to do in all his years at the strip club.

They'd taken the one thing he had left that he could call his own. His virginity was the one thing he had always clung to in life. People could take away his home and his family and his job and his friends. But no one had ever been able to take his virginity from him.

Antonio had.

And the proof of that was smeared over his thighs.

Dario sobbed harder and he curled further in on himself.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 pm

"Come on, I'm taking you home with me to clean you up."

He muttered gently as he gripped Dario's hands and pried his arms from around his body softly.

Slowly coaxing him to stand up on his own before leading him over to his bike.

He pushed his helmet onto Dario's head before gently sitting the man down on the seat, moving to sit in front of him, grasping his arms and wrapping them around his own waist so he didn't fall off.

They sped off without another word, taking all the back alleys and blackened roads so no one would see them, pulling into the alley way behind his apartment so no one would see the start of Dario as he snuck him in upstairs, locking the apartment firmly behind him.

"Come on."

He coaxed gently, taking his hand and leading him toward the large bathroom.

"I'm going to run you a bath."

He muttered, filling the tub with nice hot water before moving to remove his shirt off of Dario and lower him into the water.

Dario was a large man, but at the moment it was like he was made of glass and everything he did was slow and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:15 am

The human stood when he was guided to, allowing Doc to pull him around and push the helmet down on his head.

His arms wrapped tightly around the man's waist.

He stayed silent for a long time as Doc drove. It wasn't until they were almost at Doc's loft that he finally spoke.

"They're going to die, aren't they?" he asked simply over the roar of the wind around them.

He knew they were. Those sounds they had been making as Doc let the two of them out of the warehouse... He could still remember them just as clearly as if they were being uttered in his ear right now.

Dario followed him up into the loft and then into the bathroom.

He sat down on the toilet seat, eyes watching the water as it poured into the large tub.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:20 am

"Do you want me to spare them?"
He asked as Dario muttered to them, eventually they would die, but it could take hours, days perhaps, the ropes binding their bodies would prevent their necks from snapping.

"Men like that don't deserve pity, they will never show it to anyone else."

He replied as they made their way back to his house.

"You don't need to thank me, I just wish I could do more."

He muttered, leaning over to press a kiss to the top of the man's head.

"Do you want me to leave while you bathe?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:23 am

Dario stayed silent.

He couldn't reply. He knew that if he opened his mouth now he would say no and regret it when he was thinking straight. Dario was not a murderer and saying no would mean he consciously decided to call off their only chance of living. That would make him feel terrible, no matter what mindframe he was in.

...But right now he couldn't quite bring himself to say yes.

"Please."

He didn't want Doc to see him attempt to piece himself back together.

It was something he had to do alone.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:27 am

"What happens to them is entirely on me, you didn't ask me to do it, you couldn't have stopped me.

Your hands are clean."

He replied, running a hand through the man's hair.

"Now you should get the rest of you cleaned up, I'll be out in kitchen if you need me."

He muttered, silently hoping that Dario didn't think less of him for what happened.

Still he padded out of the room, shutting the door and letting him have some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:33 am

Dario sat in the hot water until well after the water cooled.

He cleaned himself then cleaned himself again. A third time and fourth.

He continued to clean himself until he felt a little less dirty than he had when he had first slid into the hot water.

He just couldn't feel clean right now.

It was just over two hours later that Dario emerged, wrapped in a large fluffy towel.

He moved to sit on one of the large couches, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Too Little, Too Late   [C][M] Too Little, Too Late Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Too Little, Too Late
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next