Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Need A Place To Crash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:35 pm

"I can feel that," he purred softly.

She was so wet for him.

He pulled his finger out of her, reaching forwards with his clean hand to pull her head back by her hair. He rubbed his wet finger against her cheek, smearing her juices over her skin with a purr.

"How much do you want me, sweetheart?"

He pressed his clothed arousal against her backside, grinding firmly as he kept his grip in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 am

Sonia's breathing was getting heavy. She let out a soft gasp as he pulled her hair back, and fluttered her eyes shut when he touched her cheek.

"I..I would do anything for you Cy." She whispered, her voice trembling.

Her body trembled as well, in anticipation, pain, and desire.

Even feeling his clothed erection against her made her want to writhe in pleasure.

She'd touched and licked and pleasured his long and hard member before, she knew what it felt like. And now she needed to feel him there.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

I would do anything for you.

The devoted words of a person in love; a person falling into his trap. He loved hearing words like that.

And he loved testing how far they'd go to prove that. Or how much they'd endure.

Cy dropped to his knees, letting go of his grip on her hair.

His tongue traced her womanhood slowly.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight." His hands stroked her thighs gently. "I don't want to rush into this now just because we've been given some time alone in the house. I want to spend some time making sure this is special."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 am

Sonia rolled her hips back, exposing more of herself for Cyneric. Her body shivered as his tongue licked against her.

But the girls eyes widened when she heard what he had to say. A whimper sounded from her.

"W-what? But… but Cy!" She cried out, shocked and confused from his final decision.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:09 am

The Vampire smiled a little, pressing his cheek to the woman's backside.

He pressed a kiss to her soft skin, stroking her thighs gently.

"I want us finally having sex to be special." Another kiss was laid on her skin.

"Don't you want it to be special, too? I don't want to rush into it. I want it to mean something more than jumping into bed because your father isn't home."

Another gentle kiss.

"I like you, Sonia, and I don't want to cheapen this because we jumped into bed as soon as your father's back was turned."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 am

The Russian girl let out a little whine.

"B-but this is special... we have waited... We've waited all this time...d-did I do something wrong Cy?" She whimpered.

Her hair fell down over her shoulders and landed on the mattress as she bowed her head.

He had seemed willing a second ago, and now he was changing his mind. Was it something she did or said? Or didn't do? Why would he change his mind like that?
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 am

"Oh, Sonia."

He gripped her hips, flipping her over onto her back.

Cy leaned over the woman, elbows bracing him either side of her head. His blond and pink hair flowed from behind his ears, framing his face.

"You've done nothing wrong, sweetheart. You couldn't do anything wrong even if you tried. You're too sweet for that." He leaned down to kiss her softly.

"I just feel that jumping into bed with each other now isn't going to make this feel special. I like you. So much. I may even be falling in love with you."

His lips caressed hers gently. "And I don't want my first time having sex with the girl that I very well might be falling in love with not being memorable. Let's just wait a little longer. I want to make sure the timings perfect and we'll remember it for years to come."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:56 am

Sonia's light weight made it easy for him to flip her around onto her back.

She sucked in a breath of air through her teeth, the pegs still pinching at her delicate nipples, which were now a dark shade of red.

She looked into his eyes, her own filled with tears from the pain and longing, and from what he was saying.

She kissed him passionately, her breath quivering.

"Please Cyneric, this is memorable. I want it so bad." She pleaded. Her voice was desperate.

"I... I am in love with you Cyneric..." She whispered those dreadful words, so unaware that she was being manipulated and played.

He had her under his spell, his act was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:04 am

His lips curled into a breathtaking crooked smile at her words.

She loved him.

How easy the frog falls into the scorpions trap. So easy she was to manipulate into feeling whatever he wanted.

The poor girl.

"Not yet, Sonia. This just isn't enough for someone as wonderful as you."

His fingers stroked over her chest, carefully removing the pegs one by one, leaning down to lave his tongue over the sore skin gently.

"Let me have a day or two to make it really special for us."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:15 am

Defeated, Sonia nodded her head, averting her teary eyes.

She had wanted this so much, but he wanted to wait.

So they would wait.

As he removed the pegs from her breasts, she let out a soft moan. The flesh was so extremely sensitive, Sonia couldn't help but writhe underneath the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 am

The man peppered gentle kisses over her chest and neck as his long fingers stroked her sides.

He could smell the salt in the air. She was in tears.

How adorable.

She was crying because he wasn't going to fuck her tonight.

His lips caressed hers in a slow, lingering kiss.

"A couple of days," he promised. "In a couple of days we can do whatever you desire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Need A Place To Crash
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4