Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Need A Place To Crash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Cyneric chuckled softly.

"Shooting me would have little effect." It'd hurt like a son of a bitch, but he was strong. Pureblood with pure blood. He'd heal quickly.

The man grinned, his fangs still full extended.

"I don't like repeating myself. I will ask once more. Do you understand?"

Third time.

He really hoped that the man would back down. He wasn't in the mood for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Sonia's father was not the type of man to back down.

Maybe if he were, he would still have his wife by his side. Maybe if he were, he wouldn't have half the scars he did. Maybe, just maybe, his daughter would love and respect him instead of fear him.

He brought his fist up and struck Cyneric right in the jaw. The man was tall, and strong. Were Cy a normal human, the impact would have broken his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Cy didn't even flinch when the first collided with his jaw.

He rubbed the now red skin gently. That would leave a nice bruise for a day or two.

"Very good," he praised mockingly. "That would have done some damage to a human." It was a shame he wasn't human, wasn't it? He felt nothing but a mild sting.

"Now, listen here." Cy struck, backhanding the man so hard he crumbled to the ground.

He crouched by the man's head, tilting his own head to the side as he gazed down at him. "You are going to accept that I am going to be staying in the house and you will not say a word on the subject."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Mr. Belov's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. He had never been a very intelligent man, but he always prided himself on his strength. How did that barely effect this intruder standing before him?!

And when he was struck... he actually fell. He never would have imagined such strength coming from this young man.

"How?" Was all he was able to say in a low voice, his eyes staring into Cyneric's in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm

"There are some very scary things that go bump in the night, Mr. Belov. It's best that you remember that."

The implications of that could be heard even without Cy outright saying it.

He was not human.

"I don't want to hear one word of protest to my presence, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"I... I will leave. And come back in three weeks. And you be gone. Take Sonia, I do not care. Just be gone in three weeks. Da?" He tried to reason.

He didn't want to share this house with Cyneric, but he also realized that this man was more threatening then he looked.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm

A wide grin curled his lips.

That was a much better deal than just staying quiet for the few days that he would be here.

And the coward had even given up his daughter!

"Agreeable terms. I accept. I'll be counting down the days. Three weeks starting tomorrow," he purred, patting Mr. Belov's head gently.

Cy stood up and grinned widely, offering a hand to help the fallen man up.

"Pleasure doing business with you."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:12 pm

That grin made Mr. Belov get chills right to his core.  There was something very off about this man his daughter had gotten tangled up with.  

He didn't take the mans hand, but instead got up on his own.  He rushed to pack up a few things, some clothes and money, and then was on his way.  He didn't even say goodbye to Sonia.  

The young girl had stayed in her room this entire time, chocking back tears.  She was terrified that something had gone wrong.  She had heard some shouting, and then silence.  She hoped that Cyneric was okay.  

She sat on her bed, her knees up to her chest and her eyes big as she stared at the wall.  

She just wanted Cy to come up and tell her that everything was all right.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Cy chuckled to himself as he watched Mr Belov pack up and leave so quick he thought the human could see the hounds of hell on his tail.

It was an amusing sight.

He called out a mocking 'byebye' as he felt turn headed up the stairs himself.

Now he had time to spend with Sonia. As much time as he liked.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:35 am

When Cyneric came to her room Sonia thought she could cry out from joy.

He was okay!

She leaped off of her bed and hugged him tightly.

"Is everything all right? I heard shouting." She asked into his chest, clinging to the back of his jacket in a needy fashion.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:01 pm

The Vampire smiled, wrapping his arms around her when she launched herself at him.

"Everything's fine. We got off to a rocky start, but we're friends now."

A little grin curled his lips. "After our chat he decided that he supports our relationship so much that he wanted us to have some bonding time. He's left for a few weeks. We've got the house until he comes back."

Cy's fingers ran through the girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Sonia's brow furrowed and she looked up at the man with confusion. She knew her father well, and that sounded entirely out of character for him.

"I can hardly believe it." She said in a hushed tone, an odd and nervous feeling that crept from the back of her head into the pit of her stomach. The kind of feeling she got when something was... not right.

"Cy, you're some kind of magic." She breathed out, enjoying it whenever he touched her hair. It was a big turn on for her, to have her hair played with and touched.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm

"We got off to a real rocky start," Cy admitted, rubbing his red jaw gently with a sheepish grin.

"But after he took out his anger on me, we got to actually talk. I promised him I wasn't trying to steal you away, just spend a little more time with you, is all. I don't want to tear you away from your father. And he...I guess he understood that sometimes girlies gotta grow up and have their fun."

His fingers ran through her hair again, combing the light brown locks. "He gave us the three weeks for you to have all the fun you want to get the sneaking out past bedtime to meet your sexy boyfriend out of your system." He stuck his tongue out with a little grin.

That excuse sounded believable enough.

"Oh, I know I am, sweetheart," he purred softly in her ear, nails raking gently over her scalp as he played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:10 pm

"I-it... it still doesn't seem real to me." The young girl mumbled, her eyes closing shut as he scratched her clean scalp lightly. Her hair smelt of flowery shampoo, and was soft and silky to the touch.

"But I'll take it... I don't want to question it too much... just let it be.."She whispered, placing her hands on his hips and leaning up to kiss his neck deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Him giving them three weeks to do whatever they wanted in the house was real enough.

It was just the bullshit that he had romanticised to soften the blow of her father basically giving her away that she wasn't taking well.

Oh well, they could drop the subject for now.

They didn't need to broach it again until closer to the time Mr Belov would be returning. He wanted to see if he could try and convince the girl to move in with him and Ray... That would be an interesting conversation.

A soft purr sounded as her lips pressed to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Sonia kissed him a little longer and then stepped back, smiling at him. She was still... shocked... at the fact that her father had agreed to everything.

"Well, welcome to me room. It's not much but... it's my own little corner in the world." She said with a cute smile.

The bedroom, like the rest of the house, had wooden walls and a wooden floor. A pastel green colored rug laid in the middle of the floor to give it some color.

Her bed was a queen size, with white blankets that had little pink flowers printed on it. The pillows were big and fluffy, the fringes laced.

There were a few fashion and art posters covering the walls.

An old fashioned radio sat in the windowsill with a candle next to it. Overall the room smelt like cinnamon, very warm and inviting.

Propped next to Sonia's dresser was a lute like instrument called a domra. On top of her dresser was a bag of ginger bread cookies.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Her room was just how he pictured it.

Simple yet feminine. It suited her rather well.

"It's a cute little corner of the world," the Vampire murmured with a little smile as he strolled around the room.

Eventually he moved to lay out on the girls bed and beckoned for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Sonia blushed and giggled when he laid down on her bed. It wasn't as spacious as a king size bed, but the two would be able to snuggle and fool around without worrying about falling off.

And she liked being close to him anyway.

She walked over and laid next to him on the bed, snuggling in beside him and taking a deep breath. She loved the way his leather jacket smelled.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 pm

The Vampire nuzzled closer to Sonia when she laid next to him.

She smelled good.

"We have three weeks to do whatever we want," Cy purred softly, fingers tracing over her hip and thigh idly, nails scraping gently over the skin.

"I wonder what we could do in that time?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm

The blush didn't leave Sonia's cheeks, but she did smile big at his words and touches.  

"Hmmm." She pretended to ponder, pursing her lips slightly and looking up as if in thought.  

"We would knit a quilt?" She suggested, clearly being a tacky sort of silly.  

She walked her fingers up his chest and then rested her hand on his face, stroking his cheek with her thumb.  

She kissed his neck and jaw deeply, one of her legs wrapping around his.  

She wore a red skirt and a white handknit cardigan.  Beneath the cardigan was a cream colored tank top.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:50 pm

"What a great idea," he chuckled softly. "You go get the wool and I'll find the needles."

His eyes slid shut and his head tilted slightly when she began kissing his jaw and neck.

His hand slid up her thigh slowly, pushing under the red material of her skirt.

He caressed her backside and thigh slowly as he leaned down to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:09 pm

She giggled from under her kisses, but she never stopped.

When his lips met hers, she slipped her tongue into his mouth to trace it against his teeth.

Her hands rested on his chest, and she let her fingers brush over his nipples and pecs.

His body was so addicting.

"Oh Cyneric, thank you." She whispered out between kisses.

All ready her panties were getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Sonia was falling into his trap so perfectly.

She wanted him. His body. Every kiss and caress. She wanted him so much. Just what he wanted her to do.

Soon she'd be truly addicted to him. She would physically need him around.

His hand slid a little higher.

His thumb rubbed against her over her panties.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 am

She all ready needed him so badly. He was so kind to her, so loving. And yet so edgy and dangerous at the same time.

He was the most adventurous and thrilling person she had ever met, and the way he made her feel was better then anyone else had in her nineteen years of life.

She felt... in love with him. Her heart pined for him. Her body craved his touches.

He made her feel so incredibly special and wanted.

"When...?" She breathed out, her feminine fingers clenching onto his masculine shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:00 pm

It was so easy.

Act sexy, speak a few nice words and you had a girl falling head over heels for you. It wasn't even a challenge any more.

"Hmmm?" the Vampire hummed softly, blue eyes flickering up to meet hers.

When? When what?

His thumb continued to rub and stroke her over her panties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Need A Place To Crash   [C] Need A Place To Crash - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Need A Place To Crash
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next