Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Jail Bird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Malerie nodded.

If he didn't want to bleed, she wasn't going to make him bleed. The last thing she wanted was another point against her name in Giacinto's eyes for not pleasing her guest right.

Her tongue laved over him slowly again when he moaned.

He was in no rush and neither was she.

She could and would have his writhing against the couch as she teased him with gentle touches. They had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:19 pm

She didn't need to worry about points against her name, if she kept this up Doc was going to be a very pleased man.

A small shiver ran up his spine as her tongue swiped over him again.

He really hoped she knew how to do this well, being teased like this would have him wild soon enough, he would want a glorious release.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Malerie always worried about points against her name. Giacinto payed her well for this, even if she was one of her least favourite.

She couldn't afford to lose this job. It kept her living in luxury.

Her tongue laved over him, teasing him as it probed him gently.

She left a generous amount of saliva behind with her last few licks before pulling away, tongue running over her lips as she gave a soft purr.

The brunette pressed two fingers to his entrance, rubbing against him gently. Not penetrating.

Yet.

She wanted to see him writhe and whine.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

His thighs tensed slightly as he waited to be entered, his hands bundling against the couch only to have the fingers only rubbing against him.

"Mean woman."

He murmured as his body writhed in place, pressing down against her fingers.

This one wasn't like the others, she was more dominant than submissive, he quite liked that.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:55 pm

"You're enjoying it."

Malerie smirked as she leaned up, tongue stroking over the length of his arousal as her fingers continued to rub against him.

This was why she had so many points against her name in Giacinto's books. Malerie liked being dominant. There was no doubt that she pleased her guests, but she liked doing it her way. Teasing them and having her own way with them.

She was supposed to let people have their way with her. She was supposed to be submissive.

She didn't enjoy that as much. Seeing people writhe beneath her was much more rewarding than being the one writhing in a mass of need.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 pm

"I am."

He confirmed with a smirk of his own before another shiver ran through him, this woman definitely knew how to tease him.

"Good thing you don't have a dick or I might just steal you away from here."

Deacon added with a chuckle as his body arched, moaning as his arousal was licked.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 pm

The woman chuckled softly.

"You know how to flatter a girl, sir."

Her lips parted around his arousal, taking his head into her mouth and giving a hard suck, tip of her tongue tracing along his slit.

The tip of a finger pushed into him slowly, up to the first joint before pulling out of him.

She began taking him deeper, a little purr rumbling in her chest as her fingers returned to stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Deacon inhaled as the finger pressed into him only to sigh as it was pulled out all too soon.

He began to writhe more insistently, slowly slightly as she took him into her mouth.

The feeling of her tongue against his slit and her lips encasing him in a hard suck left him moaning gently as his breathing slowly picked up.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Malerie knew how to tease people.

This was very evident here. She never gave him a touch satisfying enough to build on his pleasure.

Each touched was designed to keep him floating in a limbo of constant need. He'd want more pleasure but she wouldn't give it to him until he was writhing just as much as she pictured in her minds eye.

She'd give herself bonus points if she could drag a whimper from him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 am

"Don't leave me waiting for too long love or I might finish myself off."

He muttered with a smirk, if she kept going like she was he would happily pleasure himself or better yet, get one of the other girls to finish him.

He wanted to enjoy himself while he could, chances were that when Giacinto got her hands on him that he would be in for a rather rough night.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

Her tongue laved over the length of his arousal again slowly, focusing on his slit for a few long moments.

"Don't you want to play, sir?" she asked in a soft drawl.

Threatening to stop playing with her when she was having her fun wasn't nice.

But if he really wanted to get to some fun, she would oblige. She wanted to keep him for now.

She patted his thigh as she pulled away. "Roll over, sir. I want you on your hands and knees."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 am

Deacon was in a mood, a mood he wanted to be sated before he gave himself over to Giacinto.

"Don't call me sir, Doc is just fine."

He replied as he sat up, getting onto his hand and knees, presenting his backside to her and wiggling it cheekily.

"And don't ask me to do things, order me to."

He added, his eyes gleaming mischievously as he looked over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 am

"Doc," she repeated, rolling the name on her tongue.

She'd remember that.

A little smirk curled her lips as he pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and gave her permission to be dominant.

Oh, she was going to have fun with him.

Her hand came down on his backside, leaving a burning print on one cheek.

"Quiet."

She rubbed her fingers against his entrance slowly before pushing one in.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:41 am

Doc hissed out as his backside was smacked rather roughly.

Though he did as he was told, quieting now as she stroked her fingers over his body.

This was likely a mistake on his part but he couldn't help himself, he loved the feeling of someone being in control of what he was feeling, the rush of excitement from not knowing what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 am

The woman pushed a second finger into him immediately after, thrusting deep before she even gave him a chance to adjust.

He gave her control. She was going to have her fun.

Though Malerie wasn't into really rough stuff, she did enjoy a little pain in her play. Slapping, biting, discipline. She enjoyed that and now she had the chance to dish it out to her guest.

The woman was just a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 am

The woman pushed a second finger into him immediately after, thrusting deep before she even gave him a chance to adjust.

He gave her control. She was going to have her fun.

Though Malerie wasn't into really rough stuff, she did enjoy a little pain in her play. Slapping, biting, discipline. She enjoyed that and now she had the chance to dish it out to her guest.

The woman was just a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 am

Deacon moaned as the second finger was pushed into him, he didn't need much stretching, between whoring himself out to any good looking guy that took his fancy and playing with himself on lonely nights his body would handle a lot more than what she was dishing out.

His body rocked back against the fingers inside of him, his arousal obvious as it bobbed between his legs, twitching in desire as he was dominated.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:53 am

The woman smiled as he moaned.

He was enjoying this. That gave her more confidence in this.

If Gacinto saw this, she'd be in deep shit. But for now, she could have her fun. Doc was encouraging this, giving her the chance to dominate him.

How could she not enjoy this while it lasted?

The thrusting of her fingers continued firmly as her other hand slid between his thighs to massage his balls before stroking his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Jail Bird
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4