Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Jail Bird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:03 pm

He watched as the two women started to calm down and return to giving him more pleasurable touches.

Deacon smirked softly, being in this place surrounded by women stroking and caressing him had him thinking about his desires, what he wanted.

A shiver chased down his spine at the imagery in his mind, yes, that's what he wanted most.

His eyes fluttered open as he looked at the woman in his lap with dark blue hues, his arousal twitching in need as he continued to grind against the hand stroking him.

He gripped the hand of the brunette and lowered it down to caressing his ball as his hands stroked the raven haired girl's hips, sliding her underwear to the side as he coaxed her down.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

The raven-haired girl's own blue eyes stared back into his as he gazed down at her.

His gaze pierced her. The lust was almost tangible.

It caused her to shiver softly, tongue lapping over her lips.

The brunette moved her attentions to his balls as he coaxed her, dark eyes flickering up to the girl perched in his lap. Jealousy filled her gaze but she didn't act on it. The pleasure of the guest came before their challenges. She'd already forgotten that once so far. Better not happen again.

The raven-haired girl's hips rubbed against his slowly, teasing him for a moment before pushing down onto him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 pm

His lust was pulled from somewhere else, it was a lust much darker than what was currently happening, but the images in his mind drove his desire for these women forward.

The man moaned lowly as she sunk down onto him, he needed this so badly right now.

He gripped the woman's hips and pushed up into her roughly his head lulling forward, nestling in between her breasts and nibbling on them.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

She gasped and squirmed a little in pleasure as he thrust up into her. The girl started a fast pace with the rocking of her hips, groaning softly.

She wanted pleasure herself as much as she wanted to bring him pleasure.

Her fingers curled in his red hair and gave it a firm tug.

She moaned softly as he began nibbling at her clothed breasts. Like every other girl in the Club, she was wearing skimpy lingerie that showed off her assets nicely.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:37 pm

His hands moved, cupping her breasts and pulling them free of the lingerie so he could nibble and suck softly at her nipples before nipping them sharply, rolling the bud between his teeth.

Deacon's hips moved with the woman's movement, thrusting with her, causing the movements to be deep and satisfying, pulling low moans and soft shivers from the man, more so when his hair was yanked on.

His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her tight against him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm

The girl moaned and bit at her lip and tugged the man's hair sharply as he thrust up into her.

Giacinto always bought skilled people with her when she visited. Old. Experienced.

The girl was happy about that. She always got the best sex working here. Much better than any sex she had gotten before she came here.

The brunette continued to massage his balls and kiss and nip at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm

One arm banded around her middle, holding her close while the other slipped between her legs, two of his fingers baring down against her soft bundle of nerves, rubbing small circles on it firmly.

His mouth tore away from her breasts as his hair was yanked, instead moving to suck and lap at her neck, nipping the soft flesh eagerly.

Deacon's hips moved faster as she sat up on top of him, they had teased him enough to really get him aroused and now he wanted his release.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

The woman gave soft, breathless moans when his fingers began rubbing against her clit.

The rocking of her hips gained speed as she tried desperately to keep up to his new faster pace.

Soft groans sounded as her head lolled back, allowing him better access to her neck.

If he took the time to inspect her neck, he'd notice bruises from other people she had been with over the past week or so. Other guests and the occasional girl from the Club.

When the girls got bored, they tended to group together and have some fun with each other to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Doc could see the bruises on her neck easily enough, his lips quirked up into a little smirk.

What good was laying with a Warlock if they didn't use a little magic.

His breath caressed her neck as he blew on it, the bruises fading away before disappearing completely, leaving him with a blank canvas as he nipped and sucked on her skin.

He moaned and panted softly as they continued to move with one another, pressure slowly building up in him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

She shivered softly when he blew on her neck, blissfully unaware of what he had done to her.

Not that she'd mind.

In the beginning she had hated being marked and done everything she could to hide them. Now, though, they were just a part of her job. Like ink-stains on an artists fingers, her bruises just showed what she did.

She nipped at his ear gently as his teeth sank into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:16 pm

It wasn't for her benefit as much as it was for his, he liked being able to mark his partners so having a clean slate to work on was more fun.

A shiver chased down his spine as she nipped his ear, this girl knew how to nip on his most sensitive areas.

Slowly he pulled away from her neck, licking it softly as he gripped her tighter, moving his hips at a more demanding pace, thrusting up into her roughly as his fingers stroked her more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:19 pm

The girl relaxed in his hold, letting him guide her without any resistance.

He knew what he wanted. She was better off just going along with what he wanted. That was the best way to make sure he got the pleasure that he'd come here for.

She moaned and writhed a little as she felt the pressure begin to build up within her.

He had rather talented fingers.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:26 pm

His fingers flicked her firmly before rubbing again, his ministrations becoming faster as his own pleasure began to peak.

The muscles in his stomach clenched tightly as he moan, pushing himself into her deeply as he found his release.

His hips continued to move, thrusting shallowly as he road out his orgasm till the end, his fingers prompting her to find her own release as he stroked her hard.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 pm

The woman groaned softly as he came inside of her.

She was glad she had nothing to worry about. Giacinto demanded that all women get some form of contraceptive when they began working here. Tony didn't want her girls falling pregnant when she could be playing with them.

The woman's arms slid around his shoulders as he continued to toy with her, even as the rocking of his hips began to slow.

She had always found it difficult to orgasm. She enjoyed the sex, but rarely came as a result of it. The men that came here generally had their own pleasure and was done with it.

She was just fine with that.

She didn't feel unhappy about not getting orgasms.

"Y-you don't have to," she muttered softly in his ear. She didn't want him wasting time trying to pull her to an orgasm that she may not get.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 pm

His lips quirked into a grin as he looked at her, brushing hair from her face as he placed a kiss to her neck.

"I quite like seeing the people I am with come, you wouldn't deny me that pleasure would you?"

He asked as he looked down at her, his arousal slipping out of her, only to be replaced with his fingers, two of them thrusting up inside of her, pressing hard against her g-spot as his fingers rubbed her at clit firmly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

The girl almost whined.

Men could be so stubborn.

He was older than anyone she had been with bar Giacinto, which did give him an advantage of experience, but she just didn't know whether she was going to come or not.

She inhaled sharply when she felt his fingers push into her and press against her g-spot.

The woman bit her lip, writhing a little.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Deacon didn't care, he wasn't in a rush at all.

"Come 'ere darlin."

He purred as he lay down against the couch, pulling the brunette to sit up in his lap and straddle him, giving the woman a seductive wink as he ground up against her.

He brought the raven-haired girl up to sit on his chest as he positioned himself laying down, bringing her hips up to his face as he leaned up and lapped his tongue against her seam.

Having two girls at once was always better than just one.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 pm

The raven-haired girl crawled forwards when her brunette companion was pulled onto his lap.

The brunette crawled into Doc's lap eagerly, brown eyes bright. She got to have sex with this man, too. After watching Raven have her fun with him, she really wanted her turn with him.

Malerie purred, her hips grinding down against him as she stroked her own body teasingly in a show for him.

Raven flushed a little, eyes falling to his face as he pulled her forwards to bring her hips to his face.

"P-please, you d-don't have to," she stuttered softly, her cheeks reddening in a dark blush as she squirmed a little. In the few weeks she'd spent here, no one had done this to her. They all much preferred teasing her with fingers and dicks. And before she had come here, she'd never experienced it. This was a new experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 pm

"If you don't want me to you can go, it's alright."

He replied, as he lay back and looked up at her with a soft smile.

Truth be told he didn't know his way around the female body all that well.

"A place like this is wasted on me."

He muttered with a chuckle, his hands stroking her hips softly, his grip gentle enough that she could pull free if she wanted to get off of him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Raven bit her lip.

It...wasn't that she didn't want him to do this. It was just that this was all new to her and she didn't want him working so hard on something that she may not be able to give him.

After a few moments of squirming, she slid off him, blushing brightly as she almost ran across the room to a small door. She felt mortified but he deserved someone that could provide him with the orgasms he wanted from them.

With Raven gone, Malerie could have her fun.

Her hips rocked and ground against his as she leaned down to nip sharply at his jaw, sucking at the skin to leave a nice mark.

Malerie was more sure of herself than Raven was. She was confident and knew that she could deliver.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:45 pm

He couldn't help but smirk as she ran off, it wasn't the first time he had scared someone off before, so he didn't particularly care.

"Do y'know how to please a man, lass?"

The Warlock asked as he looked up at the woman on top of him, groaning as she marked his jaw, tilting his head back so she could have access to his skin.

He wasn't a straight man, there were things he enjoyed in sex that didn't just involve being inside a woman, he wanted more than that.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:50 pm

"I'd like to say I do."

Her voice was more husky than Raven's. She was much more confident in her sexuality.

Her teeth pierced his neck and she lapped gently at the bleeding wounds.

"What keeps you floating?"

Malerie was flexible. She would do a lot of things to please people that some girls here wouldn't even dream of. She was one of Giacinto's least favourite, though. She was too loud and not quite as submissive as the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

"Careful sweety, you dunno where I've been."

He replied with a soft laugh as she lapped at his blood, something he didn't usually let people do.

Deacon would hide his magic aura but he couldn't hide it in his blood, as such he kept his blood to himself.

His eyes flashed in mischief as she asked, a grin curling up at his lips.

"I prefer the company of men, though I do hold a soft spot for the female figure. You think you can please a body that is accustomed to a man's touch?"

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Her eyes flickered up.

"Giacinto wouldn't let you in here if you were carrying anything," the human declared. She had no reason to be wary of diseases from this man...right?

Of course she didn't have to worry. Giacinto was good like that. She wouldn't let it happen.

A smirk curled the woman's lips at the question.

She slid off his lap and laid out on the couch, coaxing his thighs to part so she could settle between them. She nipped at his inner thigh before laving her tongue over his entrance slowly.

Now she knew what he liked, she knew she could please him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:09 pm

"That's not what I meant, lass."

He replied with a laugh, he didn't carry any diseases, it was all the other stuff he put into his body, he didn't know what it would do to a human, and he didn't particularly want to find out.

"Lets just keep my blood on my skin, I prefer it that way."

His body moved obediently under her coaxing, parting his legs for her and gasping a moan as her tongue laved over him.

Yes, this is what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Jail Bird
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next