Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Jail Bird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Deacon sat in his cell, a bored expression on his face as his feet rested upon the currently unconscious lumpy form of his cellmate.

"Oi y' daft woman, I wanna make a phone call."

He shouted out in a thick Scottish accent as he rested his head on his hands against the wall, watching the police woman as she glanced down the hall.

His hands move to fold over his chest, escaping from prison would be easy enough but he was well known around town and he started doing obvious magic like that he was going to attract the wrong sort of attention.

He shot the woman a cocky smile as she handed him a phone through the bars, informing him that he only had a few minutes.

There were so few people in this town that he knew had the money to bail him out, even less who had the influence and power to keep him from being targeted again.

He dialed the number smiling softly as it rang, he had done business with Giacinto many times, the woman and her kind had certain...tastes that he could provide for easily and consistently, an ability that may win him a small amount of favor from her, enough to get him out of here without him making a scene he didn't know for sure.

"Evening M'lady."
He said with a small chuckle as she picked up, the smile on his face widening.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:39 am

Giacinto was busy.

Very busy.

She had been busy for the entire day and would probably be busy for the rest of the evening.

So incredibly busy that she had already attempted to tear her hair out and was considering throwing her computer over her desk and stomping on it a few times just so she could escape all the work.

Even five thousand year old Vampires have days where they're so overrun with work they need to escape,
the Vampire thought dryly.

A soft sigh sounded when one of the numerous phones laid out messily on her desk began ringing.

Each phone on the desk had its purpose. She had a phone for her human work. She had a phone for the coven. She had a phone for her supernatural connections and she had a personal phone for her favourite people.

Right now her coven phone was going off.

What the Hell could anyone to do with keeping the coven want with her? Usually she was the one calling out.

He pressed the phone to her ear and gave a soft hum when she heard the voice on the other end.

A little smile curled her lips. Finally something to do to get her away from work for a few moments. "Doc, what a pleasant surprise. You rarely call me. Usually it's the other way around. How can I help?" her voice had dipped into a low, husky purr as she leaned back in her chair, resting her feet on the edge of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 am

"Aye, Love. I don't make it a habit of pestering my clients."

He replied passively, seeming as though he was simply relaxing back at home instead of being held in a prison cell.

"Afraid to say I have myself in a wee bit of trouble. Coppers caught me in the middle of town being a naughty boy, naturally I couldn't just disappear in the middle of an arrest so I got me arse locked up in jail."

A chuckle sounded from the man as he leaned back, relaxing against the brick wall.

"I was wondering if you would be a babe and come bail me out, I'd hate to cause mass panic breaking out of this joint, being subtle was never a strong point."

It was an odd request to make of a woman he had never met face to face but he didn't have many options.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:07 am

The stress slowly faded from the Vampire's face as she listened to what the man had to say.

By the end of his explanation, an amused smirk was pulling at her lips. Her dealer had gotten himself caught.

She knew that she should probably be feeling less than happy about this fact. Her dealer for blood had been caught. She wouldn't be going to him for blood any more. If you get caught once, you could get caught again. Giacinto wouldn't run that risk.

But she knew there were other sources. There were many other blood dealers in town that she could go to. There was no worry there.

"What can a babe like me gain from helping a naughty boy such as yourself, Doc? I do hope you thought about your bribe before calling me."

Nothing came for free.

If he had something she was interested in, she'd help him. If not... well, she was sure he had other friends that could help him at a price.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 am

Deacon chuckled at her reply, Tony really was a business woman, she wasn't going to give him something for nothing.

"I'll pay you back for the bail and give you three months worth of shipments for free."

He replied with a pout, that was quite a hefty amount considering how much the Vampires in her coven managed to drink through each week.

"Though if ya not interested in saving a few coins I'm sure there are some other of my services you might be interested in.
Maybe it is time Doc got put under the needle for m'lady."

He added with a haughty laugh, he doubted she would be interested in feeding from him, she knew where he had been.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:25 am

Three months free shipment.

Three months.

That was thousands of euros he was letting her off with, there. Not that it meant much to the Vampire. Money was something she had a lot of. A few thousand euros wouldn't make any difference in her wallet at all. It was pocket change to her.

But it was a good deal.

"I would have to be mad to want your poison, Doc," she snorted softly. He was giving his own blood to her. She knew his reputation well. She knew just where he had been.

"Free up your schedule for tonight, Doc. I plan to have fun wining and dining with you."

The Vampire was mad.

But how could she pass up the blood from a Warlock? His blood would taste divine; even with everything that could be floating around in it.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 am

Deacon burst into laughter, Gia didn't pull punches.

"Come now, you think I've been filling myself with mortal vices?"
He snorted softly, the drugs he took, they weren't like any other that mortal eyes had ever seen.

Warlocks had been dosing themselves up well before modern drugs were even invented, they were the creators of these things.

"Consider it freed up, so long as you free your naughty little bird from his horrible little cage."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:46 am

She shook her head with a little amused smile.

"There are other poisons than drugs, dearest doctor." There was a lot of things other than drugs that could affect Vampires. She had to be wary of everything. Alcohol and STDs were two things that she didn't want to do with.

The Vampire slid off her chair and closed the lid of her laptop gently.

She had something fun to do tonight. And, technically, it was work related. She wasn't just up and leaving her work for some fun. It just so happened her work-related issues would be fun to iron out.

"Sit pretty, little bird, and sing me a pretty little song when I arrive," she purred.

With that, she tossed the phone on her desk and busied herself getting ready.

Less than an hour later, The Vampire strolled into the station, heels clicking against the tiles quietly. She wore a simple pair of black slacks and a deep red off the shoulder jumper that showed off one of the straps of her black bra and matched the colour of her eyes perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

He sat there whistling a merry little song for the entire hour that he waited for her to arrive, sitting comfortably in his cell, his boot clad feet still resting upon the unconscious man on the floor.

Apparently the police didn't seem to care about the other man's well being after Deacon had knocked him out and had just left him there.

When Giacinto arrive the police woman at the reception desk looked up at her, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

"Can I help you?"

She asked before looking back down at her paper work, diligently filling it out.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:00 am

The Vampire shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I'm here to provide bail for Deacon O'Cain."

It felt strange calling him by his name. She knew it, of course. Its what she had called him when they first established connections with each other.

But as they talked more, she fell into the trap of calling him by his street nickname and it felt more natural to call him Doc now.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 pm

"Fill out these forms."

The woman replied as she handed over the papers, obviously she was knew around here.

"I don't know why they bothered bringing him in, charging him with drug dealing when they didn't even find him possessing anything illegal, his trial is just going to fall through."

She muttered, there was a good reason the police hadn't found any drugs stashed on the man, Deacon didn't get caught, ever. The man was far too crafty for that, every time someone thought they caught him doing something all evidence disappears.

Once Giacinto had finished filling out the form the woman stood, pulling out her keys.

"This way, I'll let him out for you."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 pm

The Vampire nodded, silently cursing Doc.

More paperwork. She had come down here to escape it.

That man better be pretty damned thankful to her. She wanted the best night she had had in years from him for this.

After filling out the paperwork, she pushed it back across the desk and stood tall. With five in heels on, tall was almost six foot.

Giacinto gave a smile in thanks and moved to follow the woman.

"I'll make sure to keep him out of trouble so as to not waste your time." An obvious lie but they didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

"Oh I wouldn't mind having him down here."

She muttered softly, to the point she thought the other woman wouldn't be able to hear her, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks.

It seemed the police woman was quite taken by Deacon, it was one of the first times she had quite a nice looking man in one of the cells, normally it was creepy older men who had caused trouble down at one of the bars.

She led Giacinto down into the holding cells, stopping at the one at the far end where Deacon sat comfortably whistling a cheerful tune as his feet rested on the older man's belly.

A smile quirked at his lips as he opened his eyes and looked up at the women.

"Two bonny lasses all t' myself, today has taken a wonderful turn."

He said as he dusted himself off and got to his feet, walking out of the cell as it was unlocked.

"M'lady, it's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:19 pm

The woman's shoulders shook in a silent laugh as she shook her head.

No, she really didn't want him down here. Doc wasn't someone that humans should be playing with. That and she was sure he'd cook up a storm the next time he was here.

She was genuinely surprised he had called on her.

At least she got a good deal and a night of fun out of it.

The woman arched a brow as the man came into sight. She had talked to him often. On a weekly basis since he had blown the other blood suppliers out of the water a decade ago. But she hadn't expected him to look quite like that.

She didn't know what she had expected, but this wasn't it.

Giacinto's lips curled into a little smirk as he escaped his cage. "The pleasure's all yours, little bird."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm

"Out of his cage and into the jaws of a cat."
He chuckled as he looked down at the woman.

Of course he knew of Giacinto, he had been here for years now and they had been doing business for quite a while but he too was surprised by what he saw.

She didn't scream out stereotypical Vampire, with the exception of her eyes.

"Thank you for your help, I din want to cause a scene."

People in town knew him well enough, the police knew of him, not his species but his business with the humans, if he start escaping from prison and unexplained events followed him around it would make living here much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Giacinto was lucky enough to have youthful looks. She looked young enough to still want to experiment with her appearance in the way that many young people did nowadays.

She could get away with saying that the red was contact lenses if anyone asked.

What person in their early twenties didn't want to have fun playing around with funky coloured lenses to make themselves look different?

"Shouldn't thank me yet, Doc. Tonight hasn't even begun."

She tilted her head towards the exit as she turned to disappear out of it, heels clicking against the tiles with every long stride. "Come on, Hot Shot, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:40 pm

"I feel like I should be worried."

He replied with a chuckle, he could only imagine what this woman had planned for them this evening.

Regardless Doc followed after her eagerly, extremely pleased as the night air hit his face, being locked up wasn't his style and it had taken a lot of self control to stay in there.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 pm

"Perhaps," she purred softly.

Her wine eyes trailed down over him slowly and purposefully as they walked. She undressed him with her eyes, trying to picture the body he had underneath. Fit but not overly muscular, she decided.

Her girls were going to love him.

She had done some quick planning on the drive down here. She had planned many different scenarios before deciding on the one she was leading him to.

But, no matter what scenario she would have chosen, there were always three constants.

Strippers.
Booze.
And blood.

Tonight would be fun for her, even if he didn't enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm

His tongue trailed over his lip before he drew his piercing into his mouth and sucked on it softly.

He was nervous and excited, Doc knew tonight would be interesting and either horrible or amazing depending or how pleasant the woman was feeling.

"Your silence is filling me with confidence."

Doc chuckled as he walked beside her, looking down at the woman with a smirk, sparing a glance at her rather generous chest.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 pm

She was feeling pleasant enough to give him booze and strippers before she had her fun. Mainly because those two would be fun for her, too.

Her lips quirked upwards as she advanced on a large metal door.

They were here.

She rapped on the metal a few times then waited for it to open.

A few seconds after she had rested her hand on her hip, a thin woman pulled the door open and gestured for Giacinto to enter. She stared warily at the Warlock, wondering whether she should allow him in or not.

"Janey, this is my guest, Doc. Make sure to let the girls know to treat him well."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:00 pm

This was one of the few clubs that he hadn't been in before, usually he stuck to his regular watering holes simply because everyone was familiar with him and there was rarely any trouble.

"Evening lass."

He muttered with a smirk, winking at the woman as she stared at him warily.

Perhaps tonight wouldn't be something too dreadful, after all from what he could see so far, the women were going to be good looking.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 pm

"Play nicely with my ladies, Hot Shot. I don't want any of them damaged as a result of tonight."

She strode down the hall and into a large open room decked out with many comforts. A few beds, some large couches, lots of near naked women, a large bar. The necessities of comfort.

As soon as she stepped into the room, she was flocked with women pressing against her, cooing and purring and stroking. They all knew their boss and they all wanted in the Boss' pants.

A moment later, another lot of girls pressed themselves against Deacon in the same manor.

"This way, Doc." She was keeping the man close tonight.

Giacinto strolled through the flocks of women to sit down on one of the couches. Her strippers followed, perching around her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Deacon couldn't help but chuckle, he wasn't accustomed to people throwing themselves at him in such a manner.

"I always play nice."

He purred, his hand cheekily wandering over some of the women before he followed after Giacinto and sat near her.

"I take it this is one of your clubs."

He replied as he made himself comfortable, his eyes wandering around the building than over the women around them.

Doc usually tried to stay clear of Giacinto's establishments, he didn't want her clubs getting a reputation because of him, it could be bad for business.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:16 pm

"One of the many I own."

She owned a large percentage of the clubs in the area. It raked in a lot of money.

The girls continued to coo and purr as they pressed themselves up against the two Supernaturals. They all wanted Giacinto and Deacon's attention and they'd stop at nothing to get it.

One girl perched herself on Deacon's lap, her fingers slipping under the man's shirt to stroke at his stomach.

"This one is...off the radar, so to speak. The law doesn't take kindly to brothels here any more." Her chest pressed into the groping hands of the girls curled up around her.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:23 pm

"Fair point, I've been here for years now and haven't heard of it, you've done a good job keeping it secret."

He replied, keeping anything secret from Deacon was hard, the man spent all day roaming these streets, dealing quietly with people in the underground, word traveled fast.

Deacon purred as the woman sat in his lap, shrugging off his coat and draping it over the back of the couch.

It was warm in here, he wouldn't be needing it.
With those long sleeves no longer covering his arms the runes that ran up the length of them were evident, a thin line of symbols running from his wrist to his inner elbow on each arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[I][M] Jail Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Jail Bird
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next