Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] His Demands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

His eyes narrowed dangerously, Aleksandr best be joking around.

Just in case he punched the man firmly in the gut as he gave a low growl.

"You don't steal my only chance at ever having a mate them toy with my emotions."

He muttered with a glare.

"Good thing we haven't mated as Elves do."
He replied.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 am

Alek grunted when he was punched.

Well, that wasn't nice.

"Well, I was going to say that we weren't working out because you weren't throwing me down and fucking me again." He paused to arch a brow at the man.

"But, I think now I'm going to tease you and not let you fuck me again." He pouted at the man, rubbing his stomach. "You abused me. Married for a few minutes and you're already abusing your wife."

Alek gave a little smile. "You think I'd make such a huge decision and regret it, Versensa? I was just having a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:45 am

A small smirk curled at the man's lips as he looked down at Aleksandr.

"So you're my wife now? I'll be sure to remember that."

He muttered, his hand stroking over where he had just punched the man.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to come to your senses, we aren't well suited to one another, even still, I would never want anyone else."

He murmured, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 am

"Not for long if you keep abusing me!"

He gave another pout as he stared up at the man stroking his stomach.

"I wouldn't want anyone else, either."

His lips quirked upwards. He wanted Lycus and only him. No one else would see the passion that he possessed for the Elf.

"Though, I'm still not amused at the lack of hot forest sex. Are you worn out after just one round?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"You're adorable when you pout like that."
The Elf teased, pressing a kiss to the man's lips as his hands stroked over the his sides.

"I wont abuse you, I'll be a good husband to you, dearest wife."

He replied with a grin as he looked over Aleksandr.

"The lack of hot forest sex is becoming an issue, though we are switches aren't we, and you've yet to claim my body."

He murmured, grinding up against his lover firmly, he wanted to be taken by the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 pm

"I'm adorable all the time," he insisted with a grin.

It seemed now, though, that they had defined who was who in the relationship. He had become the wife. And he was entirely okay with that. Though he knew he'd probably suffer quite a few wife jokes from now on.

A little smile curled the Lycan's lips.

Lycus was putting forward the effort to become a switch. It was a pleasant surprise.

"I guess I can take you," he mused, pursing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 am

"Or I could take you again."

He muttered, pushing the Lycan onto his back and he pushed his body between the man's thighs.

"Shall I fuck you nice and hard, my adorable little wife?"

He asked, leaning over to press a kiss to the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 am

Alek laid under his mate, staring up at him with a little smirk on his face.

He returned the kiss happily, his hands stroking over his lover's sides.

"Maybe later." He pushed Lycus over, pinning him down as he leaned over the man. Alek bowed his head to steal another kiss.

"Right now your wife wants to fuck you nice and hard."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Lycus rolled over onto his back without too much resistance, he wanted the man to take him, they were Mates now, equals, this was the first time they would be laying with one another like this, he wanted them both to enjoy being dominant and submissive.

"Not too hard I hope, you'll have me limping back inside."

He replied, another few days suck in bed because he couldn't walk didn't sound desirable, he wanted to be with Aleksandr every day.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Alek's lips quirked upwards.

"Seeing you limp back inside does sound appealing," he purred softly, leaning down to feather his lips over the Elf's gently.

"I'll dote on you for the rest of the day." He kissed down his lover's throat slowly.

"And then, tonight I'll heal you and we can take each other again." He caught a nipple between his teeth, biting down on it firmly before his tongue caressed the abused flesh.

His hips rocked against the Elf's backside. "How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"How do you make being in pain sound so appealing?"

The Elf purred as he looked up at his Mate with a smirk, being doted on sounded good right now.

A groan caught in his throat a his nipple was bitten, his hips grinding back against the lycan.

"It does sound like fun."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"It's a talent," he chuckled softly.

Alek was good with his words. A true silver tongue.

His tongue circled the man's nipple slowly before blowing on the wet skin. "A delicious ache that'll fade away with the touch of my tongue."

He kissed his lover's throat before letting his teeth scrape against it, a purr rumbling in his chest.

His hips rocked against his lover's backside.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 pm

"That better be a promise."

He replied, grinding down against his Lycan, he wanted to feel Aleksandr take him, he wanted the man inside of him, showing just how deeply their new claim went.

Lycus let his head roll back further as the man's teeth scraped against him, a purr rumbling in his own chest as the feel of Alek's mouth against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:46 pm

"You want to feel my tongue licking at your poor abused little ass, do you?"

He sucked gently at the Elf's throat, leaving a nice dark mark on his skin. My Elf, he thought possessively.

Lycus belonged to him.

"The pain will ebb slowly but soon you'll start feeling pain somewhere else. This." The tips of his fingers stroked over the Elf's arousal for a fleeting moment. "My tongue will feel so good against your ass that you'll want it against other parts of your body. You've got to be a good boy and beg for it, though."

He continued to press against the Elf's backside teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Aleksandr's words effected him to his very core, sending an excited shiver down his body, his eyes dilating and body stiffening below him slightly in arousal.

"Please Alek, don't taunt me like this."

He muttered, leaning up to capture the man's earlobe, biting down on it firmly before giving it a tug as a small growl rumbled in his throat.

He wanted his Lycan, that much was obvious as his hands reached up, weaving through his hair and pulling him down into a kiss.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm

A soft purr sounded from the Lycan as teeth sank into his earlobe.

"You're enjoying being taunted," he purred with a low chuckle. Lycus was turned on. He was enjoying the Lycan's words and teasing touches.

Alek returned the kiss eagerly, running one hand through the Elf's brown hair.

He sucked firmly on the Elf's lower lip as his fingers dancing over the Elf's inner thigh, stroking around his entrance as he pressed the length of his arousal against him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 pm

No one he had ever had in his bed had been able to torment him like this, he had never wanted someone so badly.

Having Alek on top of him like this, his naked body pressing against him, the feel of his arousal pushing against his entrance without thrusting it.

It was maddening, but he was right, he was enjoying this.

"Cruel Wolf."

He replied, writhing below him slightly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Alek gave a soft laugh.

"I learnt from the best, dearest Elf."

He had definitely learnt from Lycus in that respect. His cruel streak was just as great as Lycus' could be.

"Tell me how much you want me."

His hips continued to rock teasingly against the Elf.

He'd keep this up until Lycus cracked and begged him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 pm

"Well then, I regret teaching you so well."

He replied with a bitter chuckle.

"Alek..."

He growled, biting his lip as his body pressed down against the man's arousal, he wanted to feel the man inside of him more than he ever had before, he needed it today.

Their mating wouldn't feel complete if he wasn't taken as well.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Alek chuckled again.

"I'm sure you do." He tugged his Elf's hair until his neck was arched. His tongue caressed the Elf's throat gently before his sharp teeth pierced his flesh.

He lapped at the blood welling up from the bite marks.

"Tell me how much you want me."

Lycus would crack first.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 pm

The Elf gasped a moan as his head was pulled back and teeth sunk into his flesh.

He never thought there would be a day where he would enjoy having a Lycan tearing open his throat, but it had become a reality for Lycus.

"You know how much I want you Theo."

He muttered, looking up at the Lycan as blood seeped from his neck, the man's bite marks still marking his skin.

His hand reached down, running over the bite he had used to claim him earlier, the mark of their mating.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 pm

"Tell me."

He wanted to hear how much the Elf wanted it form his own lips.

No more 'you know how much'. He wanted to hear exactly how much Lycus wanted him.

"Come on, Versensa. Tell me. Tell me exactly how much you want me; this." His hips gave a hard thrust against the Elf's backside.

Lycus wasn't going to be winning this battle.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Lycus gave a soft moan as Aleksandr's hips thrust against his backside.

He had been told at the beginning that they were not hiding anything from one another today, there were no masks, and Aleksandr was sticking to that, he couldn't hide.

"I've never wanted something more than I have wanted you right now."

He admitted, he wanted to be properly mated to the man, both as the dominant partner and the submissive partner.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Alek purred loudly at the confession.

That was what he wanted.

With a little smirk, he thrust into the Elf hard. "Who am I to stop you from having what you want, Sensa?"

His smirk widened as his hips began rocking again, much slower than before.

His thrusts were slow but hard and deep.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Lycus cried out as his body arched against the grass, his hands bundling in the man's hair tightly.

He hadn't expected Alek to be so rough so quickly.

"Gods, Theo..."

He groaned, shuddering softly as his mate thrust into him, his legs hooking over the man's hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] His Demands
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: