Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] His Demands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 am

"I know that." His lips quirked upwards into a half-smirk.

"I've been the submissive in exhibitionist sessions more than I've been the dominant. In fact, this is a rare treat."

He pressed a soft kiss to the Elf's lips.

His lips feathered over his lover's jaw.

"We can try it again." He'd definitely like to see the Elf look so beautiful and vulnerable like that again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Lycus returned the soft kiss with a tender one if his own.

It was funny, they could go from being violent in their lust to completely tender and gentle so quickly, he loved it, he cherished these soft moments.

"I like people being able to see us together."

He remembered when the Fae where around, how they had to hide their affections, stealing forbidden kisses in some far away forest.

He wanted to have someone gawk at their intimacy and be able to tell that to fuck off. He loved this man and he wouldn't hide it from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Yes, now the threat of the Fae had gone and Lycus had mellowed out and allowed people to know of their relationship, they could act how they wanted.

They could do what they wanted without the fear of anyone finding out.

Alek was looking forwards to it. It'd be nice letting people know they were together. He'd love to see the people's reactions to seeing the two of them pressed against a wall in the mansion or wrestling around out in the fields trying to pin each other down.

It would be amusing to smirk at people as they stared in horror or let their cheeks flush in embarrassment.

The Lycan stole another kiss. "So do I."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 pm

That was something he looked forward to seeing.

Lycans and Elves had such a bloody history, many people still held grudges, how would they react to seeing the two Elders pressed up against one another.

He had no doubt that he would have many disgruntled people complaining when they thought they were out of the mens earshot.

He already knew he would have to endure Giacinto's wrath, but he wasn't too concerned about her right now.

"Laying with one another outside constantly does sound more tempting than ever."

The elf rested his head against Alek's chest.

"It will be so strange when we head back to Italy."

Here they both had utter control, no one would dare question them, Italy didn't have that luxury.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"It does."

There was something appealing about laying out and feeling the suns rays or watching the stars after sex.

It was something that would definitely have to happen again soon.

"It's not too different."

They had to make their own food and run a few decisions by Tony if they thought of anything, but otherwise they lived the same high and mighty lifestyle. They were the top dogs of the mansion.

Elders has their perks, Alek just didn't use those perks very often.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 pm

The other people who occupied the mansion were guests, not servants, getting them to do something was much more difficult than simply instructing a slave.

He did miss it though, it would be nice to just be able to walk around without the stigma of being a lord.

"I don't think I'll be staying in a separate room much anymore."

Now that they had lived in the same room as one another for this many weeks he couldn't go back to sleeping in a bed by himself, he had grown to accustomed to the Lycan's steady snores, more people would find them irritating, Lycus didn't, he liked being able to hear is Mate sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:50 pm

They could get them to do what they wanted if they tried hard enough. It was rare Alek flaunted his title but when he did, he milked it hard. He'd get anyone he could do do anything he wanted them to do.

"You'll just have to move into my room permanently."

His lips curled upwards into a smirk.

The Elf wouldn't survive in his room all the time. Alek refused to bring plants into his room.

Moving into Lycus' room would be the best way forwards. Plants all around and the possibility of bondage with the Elf's bedposts. It was definitely a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:36 pm

That thought made his lips purse slightly.

Aleskandr's room was nice but the majority of his furniture was made of metal, everything was neat and in place, there was nothing living in there, he would quickly grown uncomfortable living in such an environment.

"Hmm, perhaps not."

He replied, looking over at his lover.

"You could always move into my room instead."
He added, a smirk curling at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Alek kissed his lover's pursed lips gently.

"My room isn't all that terrible," he chuckled softly, pressing more soft kisses to his lover's lips and cheeks.

"I could."

Moving into Lycus' room was a more pleasant thought than Lycus' thoughts of moving into his room.

Doing improv Sessions would be much easier in Lycus' room.

"I may be persuaded to move into your room."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"Your room is too sterile."
He muttered in against his Lover's lips as his face was peppered with the Wolf's affections.

"I'd have to persuade you, would I?"
Lycus raised an eyebrow at the man as a small smile curled at his lips.

"I think you'd enjoy my room, catching me naked and dripping after a shower, waking up beside me every morning, I'd even let you burn all of my pajamas."

He would happily sleep naked for the Lycan from this day forward.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"You Elves are all so needy," he muttered softly, nudging his Mate until he was laying on his back, settling on top of him.

He leaned down to kiss him firmly, his hips rocking against Lycus' slowly.

"Needy. Needy. Creatures," he muttered between slow kisses.

He purred softly as his lips caressed his Elf's throat, tongue laving out over the slowly drying blood on his pale skin.

"That does sound pleasant. But you'll need more than that to keep me chained in your room."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"I'm the needy one, am I?"
He asked, raising a skeptical brow as he chuckled, Aleksandr was unable to keep his lips off of every part of the Elf's bare skin, it seemed to the other way around.

Lycus let his head tilt back, exposing the slowly healing mark on his neck, Aleksandr seemed drawn to it, it was a claim no one else could ever have on him.

"Are you disappointed it wont scar?"

He muttered, a small spark flowed through his body every time the man's lips brushed against the spot, he could physically feel the Lycan's claim on him, he was reminded of it with each touch, but it would fade away, honestly, that thought saddened him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

"You are."

Lycus was such a high maintenance person when it came to how he lived. Alek was a much more simple person. He'd be fine living anywhere with just his instincts. Lycus always had to have some form of living thing around him. A plant or an animal.

Sexually, though, they were both equally as needy as each other. They both wanted each other as much as they other and showed that need openly.

If they were given the choice, both of them would happily never have to move from this area and fuck each other until their dying days.

"Yes," he answered honestly. He was very disappointed that his claiming mark wouldn't scar.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm

"Well hopefully you can meet all my need, wife."

He replied with a grin as he looked up at his Mate, his hand reaching up to stroke loose curls from Aleksandr's face, pushing them back behind his ears as he leaned up and kissed him.

Lycus was impressed by Alek's honesty, he hadn't quite expected it.

A gentle smile graced his lips as he leaned over, his tongue trailing over the man's neck, his own mark healing over much faster.

"As am I."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:21 pm

"I'll do my best, dearest husband."

His lips feathered against Lycus' slowly as his hips continued rocking against the Elf's own.

The rocking of his hips wasn't in need for sex. He just wanted to feel the brush of his lover's body as he moved. He wanted to know that Lycus was there beneath him; close enough to feel as he moved.

"At least we'll know that our bond is there. Even if we can't see the physical evidence."

What was important was that they knew they were Mates. They acted as such and loved each other unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm

He adored the feeling of Alek brushing against him, the pressure of his body baring down on his own, the warm skin, the steadily beating heart, the soft tickle of the hair that decorated the Lycan's chest and stomach.

There was no doubt that their claim on one another would shine through, even without the physical evidence, still, he wanted something, they would live for an excessively long time, there would be times when they had to be apart from one another, he wanted something to hold onto, something he could never lose.

"The bond will always be there, no matter what. Still, if I ever cursed my Elven skin, it would be now."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"I'll just have to claim you over and over."

His tongue danced around the mark he had left on his Elf's throat.

"Every time it fades, I'll claim you again. Everyone will know you're mine." His teeth scraped over the bite mark gently.

He'd think over some way to mark him more permanently, though. He wanted the Elf constantly marked. Perhaps he'd ask Belial. The Fallen knew a lot about the Elves. Surely he'd know a way to leave a scar on their bodies?

He could only hope so.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 pm

A small shiver ran down his body as Alek's tongue danced over the mark, when his teeth joined the fray he could feel every nerve in his body come alive.

A Lycan's claim was a powerful bond and when Aleksandr touched him like this, his body responded to him with an intimate reaction meant only for him.

Lycus' lips parted in a soft gasp as he exposed more of his throat to the man, this feeling was addictive.

"That better be a promise."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oh, it is," he purred softly.

He'd mark Lycus every day - As many times a day as he needed to.

As long as Lycus was wearing his mark, he'd be happy. He'd have the Elf sporting his mark at all times.

"I love you, Versensa," he murmured softly.

He nuzzled against his Mate, kissing and lapping affectionately at his throat. He loved this Elf so much.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:00 pm

"I love you too, Theo."

He replied, his arms wrapping around the man's neck tightly as he held him close.

His Mate was someone he would never get enough of, no matter how many millennia they were together, or how close they were. 

It was the little things that made these movements so special, the gentle caresses, hearing his long forgotten name muttered by Aleksandr and most of all, that look that the Lycan held, that was meant only for him, a look he was sure was reflected in his own gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Alek sealed his lips over his Mate's.

His kiss was hard, demanding. Passionate. He wanted to take Lycus' breath away with this kiss. Steal it away like no one but he could ever do.

"I love you so much," he purred.

He pushed himself to sit up, dragging Lycus up into his lap. He just wanted to be close to the man. He wanted to hug him and kiss him adn whisper sweet nothings to him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Lycus was all too eager to return the man's passions, kissing him with every ounce of his being, refusing to pull away from his lips until he was left panting.

His hands curled into his Mate's hair as he was pulled into his lap, reluctantly moving away from his lips as he tried to catch his breath.

"So much."

He agreed, he had never felt passion and devotion to someone like this before, in all his years, he had never even gotten close to experiencing this.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Alek nuzzled close to the Elf, smiling as his eyes slid shut.

Being close to the man like this was amazing. They could just sit here and do nothing yet feel so complete.

Even after such hard sex onlya few moments before the two of them had the ability to lay around and do nothing.

He loved how simple their time together could be.

His fingers stroked over the Elf's back and neck gently,a smile curling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Lycus lay up against the man's chest, nuzzling in against his neck and pressing kisses to his own claiming mark.

He never wanted to be anywhere but here, curling up in his Mate's arms as they littered each other with affection.

A small smile curled at his lips, Aleksandr always made him feel safe and loved, nothing could come between them.

He had even been pushed so far as to allow others to see them at their most intimate, at his most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] His Demands
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: