Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] His Demands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 am

It took days for Alek to heal properly.

He now had no bruises, no broken bones, no soreness. He was happy he was healed.

The Lycan was woken up in the mid-morning by Chester, with the Elf no-where in sight.

He stretched, cleaned up then made his way down for breakfast with Chester. After breakfast he dropped the boy off in the Yard for Ana to look after.

Then he wandered off to find his lover.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:14 am

Lycus had been up early and working diligently, he sat behind his desk, filling out forms and writing letters, his work and been neglected lately and he was taking time in the morning to catch up on everything that had been steadily piling up.

The Elf sighed softly, he had gotten through most of it in a single morning but it was tedious and he found his mind wandering off on more than one occasion.

He leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms above his head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:18 am

Alek knocked on the open door of the Elf's office.

"Mr. Lycus, sir, you have someone waiting for you. Should I let them in?" he asked his in best 'annoying secretary' tone.

He leant against the door frame and waiting, silver eyes boring into his lover's back.

His arms were crossed over his bare chest, doing nothing to hide the rest of his naked body.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 am

Lycus swung his chair around until he was gazing over at his lover with a small smirk.

The Elf gave an appreciative purr as he gazed over the man's naked form, that was definitely a sight he would not grow sick of any time soon.

"Now that depends, what do they want?"

He asked, his head tilting to the side slightly as he looked over the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 am

"I believe they want to take you away from this stuffy room and take you out for some hot sex in the forest, Mr Lycus, sir."

The Lycan grinned widely, silver eyes flashing.

"Should I tell him to come back later or would you like to see him now, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am

"Do they now?"

He asked, raising a quizzical eyebrow before pushing himself out of his chair and tossing some papers back onto the desk.

"I thin I'd like to see him now, hot sex out in the forest always was one of my favourites."

He replied, all of an Elf's senses were stronger out in the woods, sex was much more intense when he was out there, baring all.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 am

The Lycan's tongue ran over his teeth slowly as he grinned.

"Come get him, then," he purred, opening his arms for the man.

He'd missed sex with the man in the past few days while he healed up. Now he could spend the entire day with his lover out in the forest.

"Hot sex out in the forest is one of his favourite things, too. Or so I hear."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 am

Lycus smiled and padded toward his lover slowly, embracing him firmly as his body pressed up against the man.

"Well that is fortunate, him and I will be able to spend all day out in the forest having hot sex since I have finished all of my work and am completely free."

He had missed Aleksandr's body while he had be recovering, but he gave the man the time he needed, having him mark free and walking around comfortably was a welcome sight.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:40 am

"It looks like he's ran off."

Alek leaned forwards to kiss the Elf deeply.

"Should we go see if we can find him in the forest?" His hand gripped his lover's, pulling him down the hall without a second thought.

He didn't want to waste any more time.

There was something he wanted to do and he wanted to get started on it as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 am

"What a shame."

He muttered, pressing into the kiss eagerly, the Elf would never get sick of those lips against his own.

Lycus chuckled with a nod before practically being dragged down the hallway.

"I hope he doesn't take long to find."

He replied, patience was something the Elf had a lot of, however, today he didn't think he would be able to wait a moment more.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

"We'll find him, I'm sure."

Alek waved at a Slave-girl staring openly at his naked form as they passed her.

"Have these people never seen a naked man before?" the Lycan asked, turning his gaze to Lycus as they left the Estate and towards the forest.

He was almost jogging by now.

He was excited for what he hoped was to come.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:52 am

"They have, perhaps they haven't seen a naked Lycan dragging around their Master before."

He replied with a chuckle as he jogged behind his Lover, his long hair whipping about behind them as they moved swiftly.

Lycus looked over at his lover with a smile as he looked back, following behind him as excitement began to bubble within him.

He hadn't seen the Lycan move with such urgency in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 am

They barely stepped into the forest when Alek pressed Lycus against a tree and leaned forwards to kiss him desperately.

"Screw finding the man that wanted you. I'm keeping you all to myself."

His voice was a low purring growl a she pressed his body against his lover's, leaning forwards to steal another kiss from the Elf.

His hands moved to grip Lycus' thighs, hoisting them up around his hips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 am

Lycus gave a gasped moan as he was pushed against the nearest tree and kissed with such desperation.

"I'd rather have you anyway."

The Elf replied, readily wrapping his legs around the Lycan's waist, tightening them to pull the man closer, pressing himself against Aleksandr as his arms wrapped around the man's shoulders, his nails scratching against his shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 am

"Good."

His hips thrust against the Elf's as he kissed down his neck, nipping his skin until little pink marks formed on his pale skin.

Alek's hands moved to unbutton his lover's shirt quickly.

"I love you," he murmured softly, catching Lycus' lower lip between his teeth and tugging. "So much."

This was different. Alek had never said he loved the man during sexual activity before. He always kept his confessions and sexual desires separate.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:09 am

He could already feel his lover's arousal against the back of his pants, grinding against the fabric. This was the depth of their obsession, just being in each others grasp had them both yearning deeply for one another.

"I love you too, Aleksandr."
Lycus muttered in response, biting onto his lover's lips and returned before pressing into a passionate kiss.

This felt foreign, new, sex and love had never mixed together for them before.

"More than I've ever loved anyone else."

Those were the truest words he knew, his love for Aleksandr was greater than anything he had known before.

The Lycan's mood seemed to warp immediately, he was fascinated about what drove him to become so lustful so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 am

"We've been avoiding this."

His hips rocked against his lovers as he finally got annoyed and tore his shirt away from his body.

His hands descended to the Elf's trousers, tearing it away from him with the same ease as he had torn his shirt.

"I'm not avoiding it any more."

He sucked a patch of Lycus' skin until it was a deep red colour.

"I want you. Now. Forever." His lips sealed against Lycus' in another hot, breathtaking kiss as his hands slid into the man's torn pants to stroke his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 am

Avoiding this?

The Elf's eyebrows went to draw together but instead he gasped softly in surprise as his clothes tore away from his body.

I want you. Now. Forever.

I want you.

He had never grasped the full meaning of those words but he was beginning to understand now, all this passion, the urgency of all, what it all boiled down to.

Lycus moaned in against the kiss as his arousal was stroked, this kiss was intense and as they were locked together he could feel himself going light headed, his grasp on the man's shoulders tightening.

When their lips finally parted the Elf was panting heavily, pressing up against his lover.

"Tell me what it is you want."

He muttered in a barely audible whisper as he looked down at the man, his own eyes hazing with lust, he knew, deep down he knew what this all meant.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 am

"You fucking know exactly what I want," he growled softly, taking another forceful kiss.

His hips rocked against his lovers, his hand still stroking his lover as his other hand tore at his clothes until the man was completely bare.

"I want you. All of you."

Everything from the good to the bad.

He wanted to completely own everything about the Elf and he wanted to give everything of himself to him.

"Mate with me."

Three very simple words.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 am

The Lycan's growl was met with a stern glare for the Elf, though it quickly faded as he was kissed again, his body melting into the man's lips.

Mate with me.

The gravity of that request weighed heavily on his chest, it was something he had never considered to be a possibility, but with Aleksandr it was different, he would never feel the same way about anyone else .

"Elves mate for life."

He muttered, looking down at the Lycan, his normally cold eyes warming as he looked over the man's face, his hand stroking over the Lycan's cheek.

"I want you, and only you, forever. I'll be yours, if you'll be mine."

The Elf replied, a smile spreading across his lips as he leaned down and kissed him more passionately that he had ever been able to muster before, throwing all the emotion that he usually masked into it.

"Take me."

He muttered, his hands tightening in the Lycan's hair, his head tilted back, offering himself over to the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:42 am

"I know."

What he was asking was a huge thing. Something that could completely change their lives.

Mating with someone was a big deal.

Alek took another deep kiss from his lover. I want you, and only you, forever. I'll be yours, if you'll be mine.

"Gods, you can be so cheesy when you're in the mood," he chuckled between kisses. That had to be the cheesiest thing he had heard come from the man. It was almost funny hearing him say it.

"We're laying all things bare," he murmured softly.

For today they would look at each other and see each other. Not their masks but their true selves.

"For today I'm Theophylaktos, Versensa."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 am

A small smirk graced his lips as he looked over at the man, chuckling softly.

"If there is a time for cheesy, it would be now."

He replied, Lycus wasn't one of offer up his feelings so readily, even after today he doubt Aleksandr would be hearing these words come so freely from his lips.

The Elf went rigid as he stared down at Aleksandr with wide eyes.

It had been over three thousand years since he had heard someone call him by that name, he had all but forgotten it.

"How did you..."

He muttered, shocked into silence.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:51 am

"You let me into your library."

His hips rocked against his lover's firmly as he kissed down the man's throat.

If Lycus had wanted to keep it a secret, he shouldn't have left the book in his library.

"I like the name. I prefer it to Lycustheos."

His tongue caressed the man's skin.

"Show me you want me as much as I want you, Versensa."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:59 am

Oh yes, that book, it had been a gift a very long time ago.
"I had forgotten about that."

He replied, it had been tucked away where it had never gained his notice.

"I liked it too."

His new name had been bestowed upon, him, just like Aleksandr had been bestowed upon Theophylaktos, he didn't get a choice either.

The Elf's hips ground back against his Lover as they rocked together, his back grazing against the tree with each movement.

Leaning down he pressed as kiss to the man's neck, his tongue lapping and sucking at it softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 am

His arm banded around the man, holding him to his chest as he pulled away from the tree and laid the man out on the ground.

Alek pressed down against him, hips rocking firmly.

"Come on, love," he purred darkly in the man's ear, nipping it sharply.

"Show me how much you want me."

His hand gripped the Elf's thigh, pushing his leg up against his thigh, thrusting against his now exposed backside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] His Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] His Demands   [C][M] His Demands Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] His Demands
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: