Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Role-Play Tip of the Day~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

Role-Play Tip of the Day~ Empty
PostSubject: Role-Play Tip of the Day~   Role-Play Tip of the Day~ EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 am

Heya all and welcome to the new

ROLE-PLAY TIP OF THE DAY!~

(Dodododododododooo! (<----Theme tune))

Our first tip of the day is Thinking.

Here is a very useful tip for when your character is talking to themselves inside their heads, or for when your character is thinking anything that id not spoken outwards to the others. Sometimes it can become confusing and you do not know what is meant to be said out loud and what is not. Here is a solution:

*Is she trying to kill me?! I be damned if I ever let her get close enough to me!*

This is not bad, but how about you try this out:

Is she trying to kill me?! I be damned if I ever let her get close enough to me!

Using Italics this way means you can have many paragraphs of actions and dialogue that look separate from the thoughts <3

If you have any tips you would like to share with your fellow Role-Players, feel free!

~Lyssum/Orion~

Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica

Role-Play Tip of the Day~
Page 1 of 1