Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Role-Play Tip of the Day III~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

Role-Play Tip of the Day III~ Empty
PostSubject: Role-Play Tip of the Day III~   Role-Play Tip of the Day III~ EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 am

Heya all and welcome to another

ROLE-PLAY TIP OF THE DAY!~

(Dodododododododooo! (<----Theme tune))

The tip I want to share to you guys today is Live Events: Multiple Characters.

We previously had a tip from our very own Lilim about linking forums and live events, but this one is different. Here I will give you a tip on how to join a live event with more than one character at a time~

Firstly you should know how to join a live event at all. This involves simply showing up and using your characters Chatango account for any role-play within the live event chatbox. You should register a Chatango account for each role-play character (If you run out of email addresses to sign up with, put in a bogus one, they do not care.)

Now, you may notice that if you open up more than one page with the same chatbox in, your character will be signed in all of them. Here are a few tips to help multi role-playing without signing in and out all of the time!

1. The first way to do this would be to open multiple tabs with the chatbox on and sign out the character on one tab and sign in with another. This will allow you to role-play with multiple characters easily, but beware, if you refresh the page it will sign you into your most recently signed in character and you may post as the wrong person!

2. If you refresh frequently and do not want to keep signing in and out of the tabs, try opening different browsers. If you have three characters and you wish to attend a live event with all three, open the chatbox in three different browsers.

E.g. Chrome = Sign in as Orion
Explorer = Sign in as Lyssum
Firefox = Sign in as Calista

This means I can then re-size the windows so I can see all three and post with all three at the same time without having to change who I am signed in as. The only problem with this is that you have to remember which window is signed in to which character, you don't want to reply with the wrong one! <3

I hope this helped someone. If you have any tips you would like to share with your fellow Role-Players, feel free to create a new topic and share!

~Lyssum/Orion/Calista~

Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica

Role-Play Tip of the Day III~
Page 1 of 1