Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[M] A Real Workout - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:04 am

"Yes, master. Numerous in the past."

He bent over a little when Lycus began inspecting his ass, biting his lip in anticipation when the Elf's fingers stroked over his entrance.

"I...I don't know exactly, Master." He winced. That really didn't sound good.

"My Mistress trained me anally for quite some time and I managed to take a fist."

That was more training than some had, though he didn't know how well he'd take anything now. It had been a little while since he had taken anything as big as a fist.

He'd have to test and push himself to get an answer for that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:09 am

Lycus pushed his blood coated finger into the man, pushing it in deep before adding another, stretching his ass wide with his fingers.

He was tighter than he had expected.
"It's been a while hasn't it?"

He asked, thrusting his fingers slowly, he split his fingers again pushing the man's ring apart wide, adding a third finger.

"What is your gag reflex like?"

Lycus pulled his fingers out of the man, giving him a sharp slap on the ass.
"Diet, do you have any allergies? Vegetarian, vegan? And you work out routine?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:14 am

A soft gasp sounded as a finger was pushed into him. He bit his lip sharply to keep him rooted instead of thrusting back against the fingers inside of him.

"Yes, Master."

He'd done some anal in the time that he had his Mistress had been parted but not much. None to stretch himself, that was for sure.

A soft groan sounded as a third was pushed into him.

That felt good.

His lips parted a little but he hesitated. "Not very good," he admitted. His gag reflex wasn't the best.

"No allergies, no special diet. I run mostly, a couple of miles a day. Occasionally I go to the gym or swim."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:19 am

"Alright then, everything looks good."
His body didn't have any major imperfections, he looked clean enough and seemed to be in good health.

"If you come with me, I'm going to put you onto one of the fucking machines for a while to see how you handle it."

If his body accepted the larger intrusion alright he would be a definite candidate and could go onto the pain training.

He would have to have a look at his gag reflex though and see how bad it was.

Lycus led the man to another part of the dungeon, laying him out on a bench to begin testing his body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:23 am

While Lycus was dealing with Li, Alek was talking quickly and quietly with the second applicant.

Within minutes he had sent the man away. There were far too many fresh needle mark in his arms. He wasn't dealing with the possibility of drugs at all.

All right then, one last applicant.

Alek strolled towards the boy that looked liked he definitely didn't belong here.

"Chester, yes?"

His eyes ran over the boy's form. "What made you decide to apply to become our Slave?" He looked like a little kid. The poor boy looked so breakable.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:30 am

"Yes sir."

He replied, looking up at him as soon as Aleksandr spoke out of respect before lowering his gaze again.

"My old Master passed on a few months ago, I'm not used to being free like this so when I heard mutterings that you were looking for someone I thought that you need someone like me and I need someone like you."

Chester's voice became less timid now that it was just the two of them, though his tone was still soft, gentle, his French-Canadian accent apparent now that he wasn't falling over his words.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:37 am

Alek arched a brow at the boy.

"I need someone like you?" He repeated the phrase dully.

"I do not need you or anyone like you. I am searching for a painslut because I want one, not because I need one. Understand?" He wouldn't let a boy tell him what he needed. The only person that he would tolerate telling him what he needed would be Lycus.

His hand gripped the boy's hair, tilting his head back so he was staring right up into his silver eyes.

"Do not tell me what I need. I am the Master in this situation."

After a long moment staring down at the boy, he stepped back.

"Do you have any history with substance or alcohol abuse addiction or use at all?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:44 am

The boy's brows furrowed, wincing slightly as the man spoke, he had a poor choice of words and now he had upset the man, this was the exact reason he didn't like to speak freely, he always seemed to mess things up.

Chester gasped as his hair was tugged, his large aquamarine eyes staring up at the man.

"I'm sorry Master, that was out of line, I'm not worthy of even thinking such things."

He replied quickly and from the fast apologetic tone it was easy to hear that he truly meant that he wasn't just saying it to please him. Chester was a Slave, his worth was far less than that of his Master and even if Aleksandr wasn't his Master right now be was still higher than him in all regards.

The boy shook his head frantically.
"Never touched anything of the sort, not even painkillers."

He replied, considering what he had been through in his life managing to go through it all without even having a painkiller once was a feat in itself.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:49 am

"Think twice before voicing things like that again," he warned an that was the end of that subject.

Alek gave a slow nod. Not even painkillers. A very clean boy. He was impressed. Not many people got through life without even taking painkillers.

He coaxed the boy to offer his arm, looking over his arms meticulously before doing the same with his legs. Clean.

"Are there any problems with your health or do you know of something that may affect you in the near future?" These questions were all the same. Just generic basic questions that had to be answered. He wanted them over as quick as he could.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:54 am

The little hybrid offered up each of his limbs for inspection, ever since his Master had died he had been spotless not even a scratch marking his skin, despite constantly being injured his skin never marked.

He had the healing rate of a Lycan and the scarless skin of an Elf it took fast more than being cut open to scar him, someone truly had to be trying to inflict permanent damage for it to work.

"No, I'm healthy."

He replied, looking down at the man as he inspected his legs, parting his toes for him, allowing for a full inspection.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:58 am

"Previous Masters?"

How many had he had? A boy like this couldnt have had many, could he? Alek would find out, he supposed.

"Experience. Do you have many personal fetishes? What have you been subjected to in the past?"

Now this question he was truly interested in.

What had the boy done before?
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:13 am

"Official full time Masters, I've only had one, but I serviced and served a pack of fifty three before him."

He replied would not having more actual Masters than that ruin his chances? Would they see that as inexperience? He had served the same man for nearly a hundred years.

"Mainly CBT, anal stretching, chastity, bondage, confinement, exhibitionism, corset training as a part of breath control, double penetration, humiliation, sleep deprivation, torture both physical and psychological, sounding, suspension, sensory deprivation...

Do you want me to keep going Sir?"

He asked, glancing up at the man, did he want a complete list?

"I think personally my favourites would be bondage and confinement, double penetration and sounding, I have been branded a few times but they always heal over."

A dark blushing covered the boy's cheeks, he had to tell the man these things but at the same time it was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:23 am

Fifty four.

Alek wasn't expecting a number quite so large as that. He wasn't expecting more than three or four.

The Lycan listened to the list silently, growing more and more impressed with each point added to the list. He'd definitely underestimated the boy. He'd done a lot more than Alek had first thought he would have when he walked in.

"No, that's all right." The list was long enough. Alek was thoroughly impressed.

"Bend over," he ordered, stepping around the boy to stand behind him. Now the real fun could begin.

"Does anal stretching include fisting?" he asked, stroking the boy's entrance.

"Double anal penetration or anal and oral?"

One finger pushed into the boy slowly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:29 am

When he was instructed to Chester bent down gripping onto his toes as he looked down at the ground, his member still hardened from watching the two of them with the whip.

He tried to ignore the fact that his penis existed most of the time, the damned thing had got him into a lot of trouble in the past but it wasn't exactly something he could hide easily.

"Yes sir."

He replied, he had taken fist many times before, mostly from his Master's friends who couldn't believe a little boy could fit so much inside of himself like that.

"I prefer double anal but I can do double oral as well."

His gag reflex had been worn down to nothing over the years.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:35 am

A little smirk curled his lips.

He pulled his finger out slowly and pushed four back into the boy roughly, twisting his wrist as he did so. Without gradually increasing the amount of fingers as one normally would do, it was a bit of a stretch but, much to Alek's delight, there wasn't much resistance.

Could he make the boy cry out?

The thrust the four fingers into him hard and fast, purring softly as he watched the boys entrance stretch around him.

"You have quite a greedy ass, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:46 am

Chester gave a moan as four fingers suddenly pushed into him, his hands let go of his toes and each gripped onto a cheek, spreading them apart for the man, letting him view his pink deceiving small looking entrance.

The boy gasped a moan, his body squirming slightly as he resisted the urge to thrust back on the man's fingers.

"Yes Master."

His backside could take a beating and he craved it, his ass really was greedy.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:51 am

"Pós eínai i diacheírisi tis aitoúsas etaireías sas , Lycus?" he called across the dungeon, not tearing his eyes from the sight of his fingers pushing into the boy.

He hadn't heard the Elf's boy leave so he had high hopes.

Their last group had been terrible. This group at possible two potential slaves. Alek was pleased with that.

He pushed his thumb into the boy, twisting and thrusting his hand until Chester took him in up to his wrist.

The Lycan gave a soft groan. That really was a beautiful sight.

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:00 am

"Óchi pára polý áschi ma , allá sígoura chreiázetai douleiá , kó lo chreiázetai perissóteri katártisi kai antanaklastikó tou sví nei to syntomótero otidí pote angízei to píso méros af toú tou laimoú .

Écho tin aísthisi anochí tou pónou den boreí na ftásei aftó pou apaiteítai gia na párei mastígio mou .

Pós eínai i runt ?"

The Elf called back, chuckling at his final question, he hadn't heard or seen what the two of them were doing, he had no idea.

Chester cried out a moan softly as the fist was pushed into him, that felt good, he could feel so much of the man's hand inside of him, Alek's knuckled grinding against sensitive flesh.

His toes curled as his hips writhed a little, he wanted to thrust so badly but kept himself in check.

I have a feeling his pain tolerance might not reach that needed to take my whip, though everything else is passable.

How's the runt?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:08 am

"An eínai se kalí katástasi, boroúme na ekpaidéfsoume anochí tou pónou tou kai ta antanaklastiká gag. O kathénas échei kápoies ptóseis."

As long as he had some redeeming qualities, Alek didn't mind training him up if he was their best choice.

Though, as his fist continued to work the boy, he was seriously doubting that Li would match up to this.

"Eínai... apodektá. Metakínisi se katártisi tou pónou me ta diká sas."

He wanted to hear screams.

He pulled his fist out of the boy roughly and his hand bared down on his backside with a brute force that left his hand burning rather than stinging. The sound of the slap echoed around the entire room.

"Up. Now. Follow me."

He walked across the room to a table he had had set up since lunch that he had yet to be able to use.

"Up onto the table. Lay on your back."

He's...acceptable. Move onto pain training with yours
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:17 am

"Apodektó to gegonós óti eínai mia ékplixi."
The Elf had expected that the boy would be thrown out rather quickly, he looked...weak.

The boy grunted in discomfort as the fist was yanked out of him, the sudden emptiness wasn't pleasant at all, not after being deliciously filled.

Chester cried out as the hand bore down on his backside, that had hurt but the burning sensation that flared across his cheek made him bite his lip as he moaned.

He followed after the man in silence, promptly doing as he was told and laying up on the bench, hissing softly as his burning backside pressed against the cold table.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:25 am

Alek leaned over the boy when he laid down, lips feathering over his throat before he took him in a deep kiss.

One hand fisted in the boy's blond hair, tugging it sharply as he kissed him roughly, biting into his lower lip until he tasted blood.

"What are your thoughts on wax play?" he asked as his fingers trailed over the boy's sides, nails barely scraping over his skin.

His hands curled around the boy's thighs, pulling them apart.

Alek pulled back, his lips stained red with the boy's blood. He took a moment to cuff the boys ankles to the legs of the table, keeping them spread wide. Then he gripped the boys hands, pulling them up over his head. He smirked down at the boy as he tied them to a hook in the wall. Chester wasn't going anywhere.

He hummed softly as he looked over a small table of toys and torture devices. What to play with, what to play with...

With a soft hum, Alek disappeared, reappearing a few moments later with two fairly large dildos. His tongue flickered over the tip of one as he stared down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:39 am

Chester kissed the man in return, slightly taken back by the sudden show of affection, he wasn't used to being kissed.

He groaned as his lip was ripped into the familiar taste of his own blood filling his mouth.

The boy squirmed with a soft purr as the nails ran up his sides.
"I like it, as long as the wax doesn't get in my eyes."
He admitted, there had been a few occasions where someone had been careless and he had ended up with hot wax all over his face and in his eyes.

He didn't resist at all when he was bound to the table, instead offering his limbs to the Lycan as he began to move them.

When Aleksandr returned Chester's eyes stayed locked on his, squirming in anticipation as his gaze fell on the toys.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:51 am

What sort of careless Masters had he had in the past?

Wax in the eyes... Even Alek would find that unpleasantly painful. He never went near the face with wax play. He didn't want any permanent damage happening to the boy's face.

With a little smirk he pressed the large toy to the boy's entrance, pushing it in painfully slowly.

"Shall we see how much you can take?" he purred, picking up the second dildo.

His tongue laved over that slowly as he kept his eyes on the boy's expressions and reactions. He was going to have fun testing the boy's pain tolerance.

Alek pushed the second toy into him alongside the first, groaning loudly in pleasure as he stretched around it. He accepted two rather large toys. It was a beautiful sight. Alek would be training whoever he took as a Slave to take this. Possibly even a third... Oh, the possibilities.

The Lycan gave Chester a shark slap on his thigh before turning around again, picking up two clamps. Now the real pain tolerance training came in.

He clipped each clamp to the boys nipples, tugging at them sharply.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:02 am

Chester squirmed and moaned as the first toy was pushed into him slowly, after their little show he wanted to badly to be taken hard, this slow torture was going to drive him mad.

Alek's loud groans were drowned by the hybrid's as the second toy was pushed in, his body arched up off the the table as a strong shudder ran through him, his backside was stretching around both of the toys.

He felt full again, the sensation was familiar, he craved it now.

The boy cried out as his nipples were clamped and tugged on, a soft whimper leaving his lips, despite the pain his arousal stood hard and erect, pressing up against his stomach, disproportional to the rest of his body, pressing up past his navel.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:11 am

"Little slut," he cooed almost affectionately as he stroked the boy's arousal.

This was what he had been wanting. A little slut that could take just what he wanted.

He attached a thin chain to the clamps, pulling at it until the clamps tugged upwards. He pressed the chain to Chester's lips. "Bite down. Keep hold of it."

The Lycan's fingers stroked over the boy's torso.

"You have such a beautiful cock," he purred, leaning over the table to take it in his mouth, bobbing his head slowly.

The biggest he had seen and, he admitted outright, much bigger than his own.

He'd take that, he decided, at some point. Not now, but at some point he'd have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: