Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Lycus chuckled and shook his head, he could only imagine someone attempting to do that.

"I think I would notice that you weren't a girl if I had married you."

He replied with a soft snort as he poured his lunch into a bowl and sat down, stabbing at the gnocchi with a fork and placing it in his mouth.

"Yes she did, I payed more than I should have for you but times were tough for everyone and finding healthy young men was difficult."

The Elf looked down at his bowl with slight guilt in his eyes.

"Remember down in the dungeon, when we first met again and I riled you up about your mother?
I was lying, I didn't refuse to give you back."

Alek's mother had taken the money and lived off of it, she had no husband, she was getting too old and didn't have enough skills to make that amount of money to buy him back.

Sad to say if it had been his father instead of his mother perhaps he could have done labor until he earned that much.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Alek shrugged. "I was four, my mother's logic was perfect, even if she was only making a joke."

He may have grown up quickly, but there was still a time when he was a naive young child. That was a long time ago now.

When he talked about his human life, he felt incredibly old.

"Finding healthy young men that weren't already in slavery was difficult," he corrected. Almost two third of the population were enslaved when Alek became a Slave. "We lived a fairly good life until my father left us."

As glorified as his mother had tried to make it, Alek had always known the truth on a base level. His father had left them. There was no going out and dying for his country. He had just left. And yet Alek still couldn't muster any hatred for him.

"Yes, I remember." He had been extremely pissed off. He remembered pinning the Elf against the wall by his throat. A major crack formed in his self-control that day.

The Lycan gave a little sigh. "You used whatever ammunition you could to rile me up, even if it wasn't true." He should have guessed. His mother was a woman of many talents but she was never good enough at any of those talents to make any true money. She survived on what she earned.

Alek knew that if his mother did save up the money to buy him back, she wouldn't have. She would have gotten a younger more able-bodied slave boy.

He tipped up the box again.

"Do you think our first group will have anything interesting in it?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

It was only recently, talking to Aleksandr again, discussing the past that he realised the impact of his actions and he couldn't help but wonder how the Slaves he had sold were treated, whether many of them were still alive.

This could be a topic for another day, he didn't want to get into an argument, not today.

"I hope so, they sound fairly promising, when we took down their details I noticed a few older men, lots of young ones though, that could be a concern, but we will see I suppose."

None of them came close to their ages but they had a few nearing a thousand, and a few in their hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:03 pm

"The older ones could be a problem," he pointed out. They'd be so set in their ways that if they weren't trained into obedience, they could cause them a lot of trouble.

But they were probably a lot more durable.

"We want someone younger. Not too young. Nothing under four hundred. Not full blooded." He had been painting a picture in his mind. "Muscular but not stocky."

He inhaled another mouthful of cereal.

"I think we'll wheedle it down to maybe two or three by the end of tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

The two of them had quickly ruled out any women, it was nothing personal, females could make wonderful Slaves but the risk of serious injury and pregnancy had turned them off, they weren't ones to worry about protection so female's were a no go.

"I want to avoid Vampire's if we can, I don't want to have to feed them during sessions because Gods know you can't do it, plus day sessions outside would be impossible."

He hummed softly, placing another dumpling in his mouth and chewing.

"Roughly four hundred, hybrid, muscular build, any signs of substance abuse or addiction of any kind and they are out on their asses."

Lycus wouldn't be putting up with such nonsense.

"The last handful we will have to really test, check for endurance, stamina, previous training, attitude and attention to detail."

This would not go well if they ended up with a Slave that passed everything else but then they found out their asses hadn't been trained or they have behavior issues.

"So much stuff to check for."
He muttered with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"No Vampires," he agreed.

Alek gave a nod. "I dealt with that before. Never again."

Zakhar had been an addict when he had had him. It was nothing but trouble. Alek wasn't going to put up with that again. Not a chance.

He had been patient with Zakhar but that had only lasted so long.

"Preferably, I'd like someone with previous experience with a sadist of our level or similar." Someone brutally sadistic. He didn't want to have to coax people and train them up from a human sadist level to their level.

Alek was getting lazy in his willingness to train new Slaves.

"We'll find someone. And if we don't find someone today or tomorrow, we can send out more information. There has to be someone that can tolerate what we have to give." He gave a little shrug. "And if there isn't, we can always talk to Belial."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

"Finding someone with that much experience will be difficult, I don't see anyone letting a Slave go after all that training."

Experience with their level of sadism was very hard to come by but hopefully the word had spread enough to reach capable ears.

"I didn't think this would be so difficult but going through our criteria I realise just how picky we are."

He replied with a chuckle, muscular, not overly so, no females, no vampires, no addiction, previous experience with sadism, not too old, not too young with stamina, endurance and obedience.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

"We can train someone with some experience with a higher level sadist."

He pursed his lips a little. "I refuse to train someone with no experience in supernatural sadism. It would take too much time and effort. I wouldn't have the time to be with you."

Selfish reasons. He wanted to spend time with Lycus on top of training his Slave. Minimal time training: maximum time spent with Lycus.

"I'm picky because I want some time outside of training."

It wasn't a crime to want to be with Lycus instead of an untrained Slave at times.

"Finish up quickly. I want to set up the dungeon and look over the applications."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:45 pm

"I second that, I'm not looking after a Slave that can't even take a proper strike without bursting into tears."

They needed someone with experience, they would break a fresh slave within seconds, there was no way it would work out.

"Aren't you a sweet heart."
He replied, smiling over at the Lycan as he finished up the last of his meal, Alek didn't want to train a Slave because it would cut into their personal time.

Lycus swiftly cleaned his dishes and walked up behind the Lycan, kissing him on the top of his head.

"Let go."

He replied, weaving his fingers through the man's short curly locks.

"Have we decided where they will be staying when they are not with us?"

He asked, they would need their own room to stay in when they wanted private time together.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Alek snorted softly, jabbing Lycus in the ribs when he kissed the top of his head.

"My room."

A lot of their private time took place in Lycus' room. Alek's room was big enough to fit a cage in. There were more than a few books for their Slave to read if they got bored and it was close to Lycus' room should they want him for anything.

Alek had decided that that was where their Slave would be living even if Lycus didn't like that idea.

"Let's go."

He slid off the counter and padded out of the kitchen, grinning at Lycus over his shoulder.

That had killed almost an hour. Now they had just over half an hour to use up before the Slaves arrived.

He was getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Lycus chuckled as he was jabbed before walking his way over to the man as he headed toward the dungeon.

"Your room sounds like a good idea."

He replied, he didn't particularly want to have to travel far to fetch their Slave, they had his room for privacy still.

Plus, they could keep an eye on the Slave and regulate interaction with it, something that would be impossible if they were in one of the share rooms.

The two of them made their way down into the dungeon where they had already had a table and chairs set up.

Lycus made himself comfortable on one of them and looked over their sheet, wishing they had asked for more details on the application form, photos would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Alek nodded with a little grin.

"We could always test to see how soundproof our walls are."

How fun would it be to play the 'how loud can we make our new Slave scream in pleasure' game. They could be sat in Lycus' room and try to listen out to their little Slave's moans and cries.

He loved the idea of that.

Alek leaned over the table, eyes flickering over a few of the sheets.

"He looks promising." He tapped one sheet. The information looked promising enough. He just hoped he lived up to those details.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:04 pm

"Most of the first group looks good, a few hybrids, some of them are a littler older than we wanted but hopefully they are flexible.

Ooh..this one looks interesting."

He muttered, pulling out one of the sheets, a hybrid Lycan and Necromancer, six hundred years old.

"Gods I can't wait for them to get here."

He added, looking up at his lover with a excited smile.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm

"Don't get your hopes too high. Sometimes they can be...less than impressive."

They'd get through a load of shit before they found anything even half decent. There'd be a lot of stress before they found someone decent.

"Let's hope that we find at least one painslut."

Just one was all they needed.

One painslut amount the masochists would be a Godsent.

His eyes flickered up when a Nameless Face appeared before them and bowed deeply.

"They're here."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"You should have put a shirt on, don't want them all swooning too quickly."

He replied as he got to his feet, his hand stroking over the Lycan's exposed stomach with a little grin before he stepped back to straighten himself out.

As per usual the Elf was presented nicely, his long chestnut hair flowing over his clothed chest as they waited for the applicants.

He picked up the papers from the first group and put them back in order while he nodded to the Nameless Face.

"Time to let them in."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm

"It gives them incentive. If they like what they see they'll work hard to try and be the best Slave they can be."

Alek smirked.

"And you're going to strip me naked and beat me soon enough."

He clicked his fingers and pointed at the nameless face. "Go retrieve his whip. I knew there was something we forgot."

The Vampire nodded silently and flitted off, returning a few moments later with the whip in hand, setting it down on the table before going to retrieve the applicants.

"Let the games begin."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:18 pm

"Are we making you their prize now?"

He teased with a smirk as he leaned over and nipped the man's shoulder, he couldn't wait to see Aleksandr strung up to the cross and beaten bloody.

Lycus moved to the table, has fingers stroking over the perfectly cleaned, razor sharp blades of his whip.

"Did I forget you?"

He cooed to the weapon softly, smiling as his finger got cut open on one of the links, he had sharpened it specially for the next few days.

"Bring them in, lets make some grown men cry.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

"Yes."

He was a good prize.

He was sure it'd motivate more than a few people.

"It's a whip, not a child. Talking to it makes you seem crazy."

The Lycan smirked widely as he watched the applicants walk in slowly, very nervous. Oh this would be a lot of fun. Alek couldn't wait.

"Good afternoon, men."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

"I love this whip more than I do my children."

It was a sad truth, he had married because he was expected to, not out of love and as such his children held no special place in his heart, they were the product of their mothers seeking stability, living off of his wealth.

His piercing icy eyes flicked up to the nervous looking applicants, they had the right to be nervous and already he could see some of them were frightened.

"Now that you have all arrived, welcome, we will be beginning to auditions immediately."

With an uncomfortable groan Lycus sat down to look over the next group of applicants, the last group were pitiful to say the least, one crack of his whip across Aleksandr's back and two of the men had thrown up, another crack and one man passed out and the rest looked like they were ready to flee out the door.

The Lycan had taken his frustration and disappointment out on his ass as soon as they had been dismissed, tying him down and pounding into him until he reached his second release of the day.

"Absolutely pathetic, all of them."

He hissed, pushing the last groups applications off of the table, letting them scatter across the floor.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"I told you we'd find a load of shit before we got anything good."

Alek wiped his face with a cloth that a Nameless face had given him, perching on the edge of the table.

"We'll find someone. We've got another four groups." There had to be someone worth keeping around between them all. Even if it was just one person.

"You made a mess of my back," he mumbled softly, eyes on the puddle of blood on the floor not far away from them. "Is it healing all right?"

He twisted his body so his back was facing the Elf. The marks were just deep red scratches now; they looked more like scratches from someone's nails than cuts from the Elf's whip.

"The second batch'll be here soon. Maybe we'll find someone in that lot."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"I knew we would have to go through the shit ones but really? Applying for a Slave position where they are looking for a pain-slut and vomiting at the sight of a little blood? What did they think would happen?"

He was going to warn the next group before they even started, he didn't want the dungeon stuck with the permanent stench of vomit.

"It's healing nicely and don't pretend you didn't enjoy every lashing."

Lycus replied as he stood up, placing his hands over the cuts on the man's back, a low glow emitting from his palms as he chanted softly to himself, helping the quickly healing wounds disappear.

"There, you're all beautiful again, ready for me to slice open."

He chuckled, leaning forward and pressing a kiss the the back of Aleksandr's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

"Some people don't realise how sadistic others can be. They were newbies. They didn't know the extent of pain we would cause."

It was, unfortunately, normal for that to happen.

"Oh, I did enjoy every lashing."

He purred softly when Lycus kissed the back of his neck, twisting a little and gripping the Elf's hair, pulling him into a deep kiss.

"If we can't find a painslut, we'll just have to trap Belial."

An impossible feat but the idea was amusing.

Another nameless face appeared and bowed deeply at the two of them.

"Ready for round two?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Lycus kissed him back deeply, a purr rumbling in his chest as he pressed up against the Lycan.

"Indeed I am, lets hope this lot is more promising."
He replied his gaze flicking up to the Nameless Face.
"Bring them in."

The Elf ordered as he pressed one last peck on the Lycan's lips before stepping back and letting the next group enter the dungeon.

"Good Evening gentlemen."
His gaze flicked over each man, a few looked promising but he wasn't getting his hopes up just yet.

The last...man... using that term loosely had the Elf rolling his eyes as he looked over at Aleksandr with a look that only said one thing 'seriously?'

Amongst all the muscular mean was a boy nearly a foot shorter than all the rest who looked as though he belonged in a church group not a BDSM slave audition.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Alek's eyes trailed over each of them slowly, pausing to give the boy - that was all he was, a boy - a long stare.

He wouldn't last long at all.

"All right then, boys, let's get down to business."

The Lycan stood and turned towards them, his naked body now in the view of all of them. A couple of them let their eyes wander in a none-too-subtle way.

"There will be blood, sweat and tears. We will make you cry. Cut you open, burn you, beat you, bite you. We may even break bones. Anyone that cannot cope with that leave now. We have no time for you."

He stood silently for a few long moments. No one moved. "Brave lot you are."

He would say he was impressed but he really wasn't.

"Tell us your names, ages and strip," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

As they all stripped down Lycus walked past them, a crop in hand, tapping against the palm of his hand as he moved.

"If you think you are tough, that you wont break down at our feet then you are wrong.

We want to hurt you, we want to see you suffer so if you think that being our Slave means we will dote on you, that we will pleasure you when you want us to, wrong, so very very wrong.

Aleksandr and I expect complete obedience, we say jump, you do not ask how high, you say 'yes Master' and you bloody well jump."

His voice held that same icy tone to it, intense and controlling, the Elf was completely in Master mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: