Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Real Workout

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:29 am

Alek ran his hands through his hair as he padded into the training room, bare feet slapping against the ground as he walked.

As usual the Grecian man was completely naked.

Alek preferred working out in the buff. His movements were completely free and unrestrained this way. Nothing holding him back or restricting him.

The Lycan began his work out slowly, taking a few laps around the large room at varying speeds before moving onto the equipment around the room. First the treadmill, running as fast as he could for as long as he could, working up quite a sweat in the process.

By the time he made his way to the weight bench, his skin was glistening with sweat.

He laid down on the bench, hissing as the cool leather met with his hot, sweaty back. He relaxed against it for a moment after he got over the initial shock of something so cold touching his heated skin.

With his jaw - dusted with light stubble as he hadn't shaved yet this morning - set in determination, he lifted the weights held above him, grunting softly as he began lifting them slowly. They weren't overly heavy but he'd already been working out for close to two hours now. He was getting a little tired.

Last edited by Aleksandr Trabukos on Tue May 14, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Lycus knew where Aleksandr would be heading to the gym and grudgingly he pulled himself out of bed and headed towards the training room.

It was best to work out every now and again, after all he had Aleksandr's stamina to keep up with and that wouldn't happen unless he trained harder.

As he entered the room his eyes immediately fell on the Lycan, he was too good to pull his eyes away from, rippling from working out and coated in a layer of sweat.

The sight of him had Lycus' blood running hot as he moved closer to him.

"Laying out naked on a bench, some people might see that as an invitation."

He purred as he moved to the man's legs, hands hands stroking up his thighs as he stood over a him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Alek's eyes flickered to the door when he heard someone enter, not pausing for long enough to tell who had entered, just to know someone had.

As long as they didn't bother him too much it was fine.

He'd finish up in the next half hour and go find Lycus. Pin him down against the nearest flat surface and have his way with him.

Now that they could do it as often as they liked, Alek had been taking any chance he could to bend Ly over and have his way with him. Ly, for all it was worth, had attempted to dominate once or twice but had failed in his attempts. Not once since the Fae had left had Ly taken Alek.

His eyes flickered up again when he felt hands stroking his thighs.

A smirk curled his lips.

Think of the devil and he shall appear. "It's an invitation you're very welcome to take if you wish," he grunted, still lifting the weights as he grinned at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:22 pm

The Elf chuckled, he hadn't expected anything less from the Lycan as a response, however he was more than happy to oblige him, after all with Aleksandr like this how could he say no?

"You look good enough to eat."

He purred as he pushed the man's legs apart slowly and knelt down between them.
They had been going at it like crazy the last week and he loved it, the sex was constant and intense.

leaning down he trailed his tongue across the man's member, blowing over the damp skin to cool the trail of saliva.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Alek gave a soft chuckle in response.

"Do I now?"

His training didn't pause or miss a beat, he continued to lift the weight without even hesitating once, even as a soft groan sounded when he felt the Elf's slick tongue against his member.

A soft shiver racked his body when Lycus blew on the damp skin.

"Bon appetite, I suppose, Ly."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:31 pm

The Elf smiled at the shiver, he wanted more of those and more of those groans, but first Aleksandr would have to earn it.

His hands gripped onto the Lycan's waist tightly as he took the man into his mouth, bobbing his head in time with the man's weights, every time the Lycan did one lift, he got one thrust into the Elf's mouth.

Lets see how long he would keep this up before the weights got too much for him to lift again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:40 pm

The Lycan groaned softly, head tilting back when he felt the Elf's mouth around his arousal.

With each thrust of the Elf's mouth, he gave a soft groan, biting into his lip a little.

This was maddening. He could feel the pressure of the Elf's hands on his hips trying to keep him in place. He could feel the leather heating up and sticking to his sweaty skin, peeling away with every movement. The wet heat against his arousal, flexing and moving around him with every lift of the weights.

Alek gave a shuddering breath as he realised what was happening. Ly was teasing him. Testing him.

Seeing how long he could keep this up.

Alek could play ball.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Lycus kept up his little game, he wanted to play with Aleksandr, test him and make him really work for it if he wanted his release.

Each bob was quite generous, his tongue would lave up his length, stroking against his sensitive head as he pulled back before his teeth scraped against his hardened shaft.

If he wanted more from the Elf he was really going to have to work hard for it.

A smirked curled at his lips as he looked up at the Lycan, his hands keeping the man firmly held down.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Alek's reactions didn't falter. Each thrust of the Elf's mouth draw a soft groan from him without fail.

"Are you ready for this afternoon?" he asked conversationally, pausing in lifting the weight in his grin to glance down at Lycus.

Today was the first day of applicants for their possible new Slave. Alek had mentioned to a few friends that he was looking for a Slave and told them to keep it quiet and only tell people they thought could cope.

Naturally, it had travelled half way across the world in a matter of hours and they had had many applicants. The two of them had decided to 'audition' these applicants in groups and see how they fared with what the two of them wanted from a Slave.

The first group - a tolerable group of ten - was due in this afternoon. A group of fifteen was due later in the evening and three other groups of either ten or fifteen were due the day after.

Alek wanted to see if there would be one decent Slave-worthy person in the group or whether all these children were just curious about what it was to be a Slave.

He was more than a little excited about it. Even if they didn't find anyone interesting, they had a lot of people to teach a lesson to.

Neither he nor Lycus were nice Masters. They were both sadistic and more than happy to bring someone to their knees crying like children. Alek was certain that that would happen many, many times over the next two days. He was looking forwards to seeing grown men cry and knowing that they were crying because of him.

He set the weights side with a soft grunt and sat up, fingers combing through Lycus' hair idly.

"I can't wait to see you spattered with their blood. When they leave I'm going to lick each and every drop off you," he purred softly.

And he would enjoy every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

"I'm very excited for the auditions."

He purred as he pushed his lips back down over his lover one last time before pulling his mouth away from his member as the Lycan placed the weights down, if he wasn't working out he wouldn't get treats like that.

His arms wrapped around the man's waist as he look up at him, leaning into the hands stroking through his hair.

"I can't wait to show them that masochism isn't a few light spankings and a bite, I'll have to get my whip out of the dresser."

He would weed out the weaklings and the pretenders to find how many real painsluts they had found, if any.

Blood and tears would be staining the floors tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Alek gave a little pout when Lycus pulled away from his arousal.

Now that just wasn't fair. He had been working out contentedly when Lycus appeared, worked him up, and now was just stopping?

The Lycan gave his Elf's hair a sharp tug.

A little smirk curled his lips. "Perhaps we can show them first hand what is expected of them." He stroked the Elf's cheek idly as his smirk widened. "I miss feeling that whip."

Showing the new potential slaves what was expected of them by using Alek as an example sounded fun. How many of them would squirm as Alek was whipped? How many of them would want to throw up? Want to leave after they saw the mess of the Lycan's back after Lycus was through with him.

Most of them, he bet.

Lycus was sadistic and Alek was a major painslut himself; between the two of them, he knew they'd make many stomachs roll with nausea.

His thumb stroked over Lycus' lower lip slowly.

"We can have a lot of fun with a painslut if we can find one." Alek hoped he could find a painslut. He definitely wanted to have his fun.

"How many people do you think we'll crush before we find someone worthy of baring our collar?"

A lot of people would be suffering both emotional and physical trauma by the end of this. He just hoped there would be one that survived it all; came back for more; wanted to be with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Lycus smirked up at the Lycan, leaning down and laving his tongue up the man's length.

He could have more if he kept working out, unless he saw those weights in the air he wasn't going to suck him off.

"I've missed feeling you under my whip, hearing you cry out, seeing your body in conflict, muscles twitching in pain while your cock stands upright waiting for me to touch it."

He purred darkly, he had definitely missed seeing that.

Lycus leaned into the hand caressing his cheek, his tongue darting out over the thumb stroking his lip.

"I think a visual example will quickly weed out those who think being a Slave means we dote on them and are here for their pleasure."

Many of then would run, he knew that for sure.

"We have far too many applicants, I think if we are lucky we will end up a mere handful who are actually masochists let alone painsluts.

However it will be fun to bring them all to their knees."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:54 pm

He groaned softly when the Elf's tongue laved over his length again.

Another noise, more animalistic, more needy, than the first sounded at the Elf's words. The image of him locked to a cross with Lycus stood behind him, bloodied whip in his hand was painting itself inside his head and he loved it.

Even without the whip around, his cock was standing upright waiting for Lycus to touch it.

"We'll definitely have to give a visual example." For each group.

Five groups. Five public beatings. In two days. That was enough to force him harder, make him want more.

Alek liked being the dominant of the two of them but the thought of people watching him as he was beaten bloody was just too good to pass up.

Those Slaves would see what they were getting in to with Lycus as a Master. Only after they had weeded out most of them would the potential slaves know what it was like to have Alek as a Master.

"They'll all fall to their knees before us."

Alek tugged his lover's hair a little, pulling him closer, pressing the head of his arousal to the Elf's lower lip. He wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:03 am

The Lycan's hardening member did not escape the Elf's notice, he could see it there throbbing in need at his words.

"One by one they will all fall and by the end of it all we will have our Slave, one that is worthy of having us as Masters, one that we can torment ad much as we please."

He purred, his tongue swiping over the man's head as it was pressed to his mouth.

"I should make you wait until I am actually whipping you, then once I've decided that you have endure enough I'll touch you in front of all of them, they can watch you as you come spectacularly, I may even have to lick the blood and semen off of your body."

Swallowing was something he never did but if Alek was strung up like that, bleeding in front of an audience, he would as a special treat.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:09 am

Alek almost felt sorry for that Slave already.

Not only would he have one sadistic master, he'd have two. Two sadists that wanted nothing but to cause pain for their own pleasure.

That poor Slave...

Sadistic glee ran through him. He was planning to put that Slave through Hell. He wanted to see him crack and break under him.

A soft whine sounded. "You're going to make me wait all afternoon?"

All afternoon... He'd be anticipating the moment that Lycus finally let him come all day if he didn't finish him off now.

Lycus was such a cruel person at times.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:27 am

"I'm going to make you wait all afternoon."

He confirmed as he pressed a kiss to the man's arousal with a small sadistic smirk.

"Then when I have you tied to that cross with all those people watching I will let you come, then I will do the same thing again for every single audition."

Lycus moved up, sitting down in the man's lap, his clothed backside pressing against Alek's length.

"Then between meetings you can fuck me on what ever piece of equipment you want."

Alek would be bleeding and aching, pinning him down and fucking him senseless after being forced into an orgasm at Lycus' hand.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:35 am

He gave a soft whine as Lycus confirmed his fears.

Alek's hips ground upwards against the Elf's backside, hands gripping his cheeks firmly as he leaned up to kiss him deeply, nipping at his lower lip until he tasted blood.

"You're a cruel bastard."

He lapped at the Elf's bleeding lip eagerly, tongue passing over the trails of blood running down the man's chin. "I'm going to fuck you good and hard after the first meeting. You'll be limping into the second meeting."

That was a promise to the Elf.

He'd fuck him mercilessly when he got the chance to.

His eyes flickered up to the clock hanging on the wall and he groaned. Half eleven. The first lot of people were due to arrive at one.

An hour and a half before he could come.

"You're lucky I value your orders," he grunted softly, burying his face in the man's neck.

A few weeks ago, Alek would have just told Lycus to go fuck himself and jerked himself off. Now he was going to wait because Lycus had told him to.

"What are we going to do for the next hour and a half?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am

"I'm counting on it, if I'm not limping then perhaps I'll replace you with a new Slave who knows how to fuck."

He replied with a groan as his lip was split open, his tongue darting out to taste the crimson liquid.

Of course that would never happen, Alek was amazing in bed and he wouldn't be giving that up any time soon, plus the Lycan never disappointed him.

His hands reached up to stroke the man's hair as his face buried in his neck.

"I'm glad you value my orders, I know it is frustrating now but it will be worth it when you do come and you're seeing stars."

A soft hum sounded as he though about that for a moment.

"We still have to go prepare the dungeon for the auditions and print out the list of applicants, I want to look over the list of names and species again."

There were certain things they were looking for and avoiding, vampires were iffy, their blood could poison Alek over time, granted a very long time, and daytime sessions would be difficult, they weren't turning nocturnal for their Slaves sake.

Ultimately another Lycan was their first preference as long as the attitude could be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:50 am

Alek snorted softly.

"You go ahead and do that."

If he did that he knew Lycus would be pawing at his door a matter of hours later. Alek and Ly knew each other. No one could compare.

"I'f I'm not seeing stars, I'll be the one to replace you," he growled softly, biting into Lycus' neck until he heard the soft sound of skin tearing under his teeth and tasted blood as it filled his mouth.

"Mine."

Alek gave a soft hum.

"Lunch first," he decided. A quick meal then they could prepare the dungeon and look over the applicants again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:01 am

Lycus moaned and pressed up against the Lycan as his neck was torn into, that feeling, it was something he would never get sick of, Aleksandr tearing open his flesh.

"Yes, all yours."

He purred, nipping and kissing at the Lycan's neck.

"Should I leave that there for all of them to see?"

He asked, he had a blazing bite mark across his throat, it was obvious who it belonged to and looking at it you could see just how easy it would be for Aleksandr to tear his throat open.

He liked it, this one he would keep on his skin unlike healing it as he did with the others.

"Lunch sounds like a good idea, at least we can sate one appetite immediately."

Their sexual and sadistic appetites had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:02 am

"Yes."

He wanted everyone to know that even if he was playing the more submissive role in their demonstration, Alek had the power and capability to dominate. Them seeing that mark would be proof of that.

"Come on, let's go get some lunch."

Alek stood and let Ly down onto his feet.

He gave the Elf's backside a firm pat as he padded past him.

"I'm going to scrounge some clothes. I'll see you in the kitchen."

The only rule of the house that Giacinto took seriously was that there would be no funny business in her beloved kitchen; nakedness included in that. Alek decided that he rather liked living so he decided that clothes was a good option.

It took moments for him to get to his room and pull on a pair of slacks. That would do. He didn't need to get dressed up to the nines for lunch. It wasn't a formal affair.

He padded into the kitchen, wondering what he could make for lunch. Something quick. He didn't fancy hanging around for hours on end waiting for food to cook.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

A soft smile curled at his lips as he backside was patted. Lycus heading toward the kitchen as Aleksandr went to find clothes.

He was excited for their Slave to arrive, hopefully they would find him today, he was a patient man but excitement was eating at him.

The Elf got busy cooking himself some lunch, he didn't bother asking if Alek wanted him to cook for him because he knew the man disliked the thought of being vegetarian and there was no way he was cooking meat for the man.

"That'll do."

He muttered to himself as he found a bowl of fresh gnocchi uncooked in the fridge.
The Elf set about making an easy mushroom and tomato sauce for the dumplings, just because he was vegetarian didn't mean he had to eat like a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

"Fancy meeting you here," the Lycan purred, pressing against Lycus' back, kissing along his neck slowly.

His tongue traced the bite mark on the Elf's neck slowly.

"I didn't know you could cook." A little smirk curled his lips. "Here I thought you were a pampered little shit that couldn't do anything for himself."

He pressed another kiss to his neck before flitting off into the pantry, returning with a box of cereal.

Lazy breakfast.

He wasn't in the mood to make anything.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:25 pm

"A surprise indeed."

He replied with a soft purr, tilting his head as Alek's tongue traced over the bite mark.

"I am a pampered little shit."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked back the the man with a small smirk.

"But I can do a lot of things for myself."

Making a tomato sauce was hardly a show of great skill, it was a simple enough meal for his lunch.

"But you forget that I wasn't always rich."

His family had never been really poor, Elves rarely were, but he had made his empire what it was from the ground up, Lycus did have some skills.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm

He didnt bother with a bowl or a spoon, just tipped the box up over his mouth.

He chewed slowly, arching a brow.

"No, I distinctly remember you always being richer than me," he replied through his half-chewed mouthful of cereal. "Mother always looked on at you with envy."

He gave a soft laugh. "Once she joked that she'd dress me up as a pretty girl and hope that I caught your interest so she could live off your wealth." He tipped the box again.

"She lived off your wealth, but not the way she wanted to."

He pushed himself to sit up on the counter next to Lycus. "I think she'd probably find this funny if she was still alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] A Real Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Real Workout   [M] A Real Workout Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Real Workout
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Artillery Room-
Jump to: