Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Taking back my Elf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:33 am

News was spreading like wildfire through the Coven, apparently the Fae had left, and upon hearing these whispers in the halls Aurick had wandered to the Elf Elder's chamber to ask if it was all true.

Much to the Vampire's surprise the rumors were true and verified he rushed to his Elf, who Lycus was more than happy to give back to him, at least that's the vibe he got from the man.

He moved to the room that Fabian had been staying in the last few weeks and knocked on the door loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:39 am

Fabian had been incredibly lazy the past week or so.

With the Fae around and Rick nowhere in sight he felt very little reason to do anything but keep Lycus company. That, however, had been getting rather boring.

In the past three days he hadn't left the room at all. He hadn't done anything.

Right now he was laid on his back with his hair fanned around him, looking at old fashion magazines. He wore no shirt or jewellery at all, plain black pyjama pants and his jaw was lined in stubble.

Bian was the picture of lazy day at the moment and in the past century he'd never looked so manly. Without make up and with the rough stubble he didn't look the least bit feminine

His green eyes flickered up to the door when it was knocked on.

"Come in," he called out, turning the page of his magazine.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:47 am

Aurick opened the door when he heard the voice, he had been gloomier than usual lately, nothing interested him, his books held no value so he didn't bother reading, movies failed to entertain him.

After so long of having Fabian by his side not having him there left him in a perpetual state of merely existing and reminders of what he had been doing out in the forest he found the boy began to creep into his memory.

"Fabia-"

He began as he opened the door, his brows drawing together and he looked over at the man.

"Oh, sorry wrong room."

He muttered turning around before it actually clicked that the man with the slowly growing beard might actually be the one he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:53 am

His green eyes flickered up again when he heard that voice.

They lit up and he jumped out of the bed, almost skipping to Rick's side to jump on him, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his hips.

He pressed a kiss to the Vampire's lip before burying his face into his neck. "Rick, I missed you."

He knew he looked like shit at the moment (in his opinion at the very least; he was still very high maintenance - no greasy hair, no nasty smell - he just hadn't shaved in a little while and wasn't wearing make up) but he missed the Vampire. He could tolerate looking like he did for now.

His lips claimed Aurick's again as his hands fisted in the Vampire's hair.

Fabian had missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:04 am

Aurick nearly fell over when the man jumped on him, it dawned on him then that this scruffy man was Fabian.

He hadn't seen him look so masculine in....ever.

"I missed you too."

He muttered softly, he normally kept his feelings to himself but that could get fucked right now, he had his Elf back in his arms.

He hugged the man tightly in against his chest as he kissed him fiercely, moving to press him up against the wall as he deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:12 am

That was new. Rick wasn't usually one for admitting he had feelings beyond annoyance and anger.

Right now, though, Bian couldn't care less. He'd pull him up on it later.

Right now more important things were happening.

His legs tightened around the Vampire's waist when he was pushed against the wall. He returned the fierce kiss eagerly.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess," he murmured softly. "I think I should go clean up."

He'd had no one to impress with his looks over the past month. Now Rick was back, he felt ugly and cared about Rick's opinion.

The Elf squirmed a little against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

"You look fine to me."

He replied, holding the man up against the wall, this was the most masculine he had ever seen the Elf, it was like seeing a completely different person.

"I didn't know Elves could grow facial hair."

He added, his hand stroking through the stubble, he knew for a fact that high elves couldn't, but the differences between high elves and wood elves were immense.

Aurick had no intention of letting the Elf go anywhere, that was the longest they had ever been apart and he didn't intend of letting him wander off now.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:16 pm

He whined softly when he was pinned against the wall, struggling for a few moments longer before giving up and slumping against the wall with a pout.

"Riiiiiiick," he whined in that purposefully annoying tone.

He didn't want the Vampire to see him like this. He looked ugly.

"Wood Elves are closer to humans. We have to deal with all the shitty human stuff like disgusting hair everywhere." His mother had told him that when High Elves had come to visit when he was five and he wondered why none of them ever had rough chins like most of the males did in their tribe.

He'd gotten pretty good at getting rid of the hair in secret that Aurick hadn't seen him with stubble before. Ever. And every time he had cut himself with the razor before he had learnt to control it better, he'd just told the Vampire that he had tripped and cut his cheek on something. With how clumsy he could be occasionally, Aurick had believed him.

Bian's legs tightened around his Vampire's waist, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking back my Elf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back my Elf   Taking back my Elf Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back my Elf
Page 1 of 1