Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Moonlight Walk Among the Roses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Moonlight Walk Among the Roses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Walk Among the Roses   Moonlight Walk Among the Roses - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Alexander pouts and sigh. hmm he is good....

you really are no fun avira, but if the offer of eye ripping is still on the table by all means try

He smiled and hopped down from the tree, landing lightly on his feet and waited for avira.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Walk Among the Roses   Moonlight Walk Among the Roses - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 am

Caterva growled low in his throat and Ignis' tail was flicking. With a short flick over his shoulder, Avira's hair fluttered in the wind. He stroked both cats, equally as irritated as them.

"You've proven to be just an annoyance." he said coolly. "I'm afraid I have no interest."

Quietly, he let the cats leap onto his shoulders, and then he was gone. As quickly as he had appeared, simply gone into nothing again.

As was his talent.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Walk Among the Roses   Moonlight Walk Among the Roses - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm

i see....

Alexander sneezed and scrached his head.

great, why did you have to interfere?

Alexnader sighed and returned to his roses cursing his other self continously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Walk Among the Roses   Moonlight Walk Among the Roses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Walk Among the Roses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2