Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How the moonlight shines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

How the moonlight shines Empty
PostSubject: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Lilim walked into the graveyard. She was naturally attracted by it. The moonlight shown bright above the graveyard. Shadows lined the lettering and a light fog settled over the scenery.

She felt the muse hit her as she spoke "Oh resting yards of the dead and the damned. Finally resting place for vampires and fallen humans alike. Your majestic presence draws me closer. To know death isn't but a mistake away..." She smiled lightly as as she knelled to bow to a random grave. For her being a reader of both Poe and Shakespeare this was very cliche for one who dressed in a Gothic manner, though she didn't mind cliches so long as she loved what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Valora felt well fed and had put the girl in her bed to recover after the feeding, and decided to head outside....she just had the urge to travel the ground outside. it was night, so it would be safe for her as well...she didn't fancy turning into a crisp just yet

the moon was out....and it was very bright. the light made her marking glow slightly and her eyes shone as well.

it was nights like this that she preferred to hunt, but she was having a break from all that

as she was walking around to the graveyard, she saw Lilim there, bowing before a grave. she chuckles at how cheesy the scene was, but she knew the girl did what she wanted and when she wanted.

going up to the girl, she silently stood behind her before slamming her hands onto Lilim's shoulders and made her jump, bringing a small smile to Valora's face

after the feeding, Valora just looked more vital and alive, the bag under her eyes gone and not looking so worn out.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 pm

"Ah" Lilim cooed as she grasped her chest "For a moment I thought it was the dammed about to drag me down to join them since I spout nonsense of loving them so" She chuckled. "Hello Valora, you look well."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 pm

she chuckled quietly

i'd forgotten what it was like to feed properly from a human. i'd missed the taste. and that Anna was particularly nice *let a small smile appear* the blood buddies here are different to the ones we had at home......the ones at home had put me off the diea of feeding from a human till now

she looked around the graveyard, and thought it just felt peaceful....but she didn't fit the scene in her green trousers with the belts and the tank top that showed of her stomach

so what brought you out here?
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:36 pm

"Bordem and the worked of Mr Edgar Allan Poe" Lilim sighed and rested her face on her palm "The best poets are always ugly, no disrespect though of course" She giggled. "They cant all be lookers. I rather have an ugly poet then a stupid stupid pretty boy"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:41 pm

she smiled

i've never really thought about things like that. only weapons handling, use, cleaning and creation. that and mastering the skills i have.

memories flashing by in her head of the near inhumane training session that were like torture for her to perfect her abilities rapidly and efficiency. that was what her family was all about. quick efficiency with the perfect result.
she never remembered thinking about a romantic relationship.
oh, her mother and father had shown her possible suitors....but she never like any of them. they just seemed inferior and young to her, even if they may have been the same age as her.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

"Really? But you've had so much time..." She frowned slightly. "Whats life without love?" She smiled at the feeling of being taken by a muse again "I'm sure you've flt it. Maybe not so strong but its been there and when it is there again you will most defiantly know. I'm sure of it." Lilim gazed to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 pm

she sighed. she couldn't remeber any feelings of love except that of a child to her parents

Lilim....the closet ting i came to an emotional attachment to something is with my blades. i fell in love with the hunt and the moon. that's about it. no human, Dhampire or Vampire has evoked such feelings as love. perhaps a passing fancy, but that fades quickly *she stared out at the gravestones* i'm a hunter, and i love that. but i also hate it as i can't be anything else. not a lover, not a Vampire with intrests outside of killing, not anything beyond my post

she got frustrated easily at this fact, that she was practically in a straight jacket and unable to get free because of the traditions burned into her
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Lilim gazed at Valora deeply smiling with devilish intent; a gaze so strong it was almost like looking past her. "It is not that you cant and wont be able to feel love form and for anyone. But because you don't know how and dare I say it... you're scared... You can most definitely be a lover. You're at the mansion now. Your new life wont involve much fighting or warrior activity from what I know of this place. Hell the most violent here is really the human let us feed. You can live now. Find love and much more."

Lilim fell back enjoying the cool dew covered grass. It wasn't but a second later she turned into a 220lb cat and rolled around in the cool grass. "Monsters and creatures find love alike. Its all part of being alive. Though... seeing how old you are... Maybe stating to love now wouldn't be to good for you. Get your heart broken as a "love ammature" you may not be able to handle the grief. Bah!" She rolled onto her paws and nudged her head against Valora "Nonsense and poppycock! You've been through worse then a broken heart. You're defiantly a tough girl you''l make it through"

Lilim licked her hand continuing her rant. "We must find you a mate! You must make or adopt mini Valoras~ And you will live happily ever after. IT may not be the first love or the second love but by my very word you will find some one and they will love you!" She stuck her muzzle high in the air standing proudly.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Valora couldn't help but laugh out loud for the first time.....ever. she's never laughed like this before. she's chuckled, but never laughed.

it felt odd, but it sounded nice.....almost melodic

if you say so Lilim. i doubt that there is anyone here that could withstand me. i'm hardly the soft romantic person or the likes. *strokes Lilim's head and sits on the grass* we'll just see what happens.

she let out a small after-chuckle and shook her head, allowing a smile to grace her features. it was hard to find someone for a woman who was like her. she bore the scars of battle, was getting on a bit age, stronger than many, and is a Morgenstern with the battle tattoos....not many Folk go for her type
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 pm

"It's gonna happen~ You just watch i am a miracle maker!" Lilim smiled the best a panther could. She enjoyed making others laugh.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

then i shall wait for this miracle as it really will be just that *chuckles*

it would be nice to find a mate....but she still doubted it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the moonlight shines   How the moonlight shines Empty

Back to top Go down

How the moonlight shines
Page 1 of 1