Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Reading by Moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Reading by Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 am

Moe hummed softly to herself as she curled up under the shade of a large tree.

Her legs were tucked under her and she stroked her large stomach idly as her bright eyes passed over the words and pictures of her favourite light novel.

A soft, almost haunting hum sounded as the moonlight bathed her tanned skin.

A simple, loose black dress adorned her small frame and one of her husbands large jackets was settled on her shoulders to keep her warm in the cool Italian night.
Back to top Go down
VivianneA

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 am

The chill air against her skin made Vivi shiver as she walked through the strange plants and flowers she had never seen before. Grimacing, she pulled her large, white sweater closer to her body for warmth. With attentive blue eyes she scanned the gardens, admiring the beauty.

As an unfamiliar scent brushed against her senses, Vivi turned her focus to a large tree on the opposite side of the garden, where she could see another figure beneath. She hummed to herself quietly, moving through the crisp grass over to the tree, pausing several feet away. Noticing the swollen stomach of the woman, a small smile crept its way onto her mouth.

"Ah, sorry to intrude, ma'am. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Vivianne," she explained, scratching her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:01 am

Moe's eyes flickered up when she was spoken to.

She gave a warm smile to the embarrassed looking woman and tucked a strand of her waist-length ginger hair behind a pointed Elven ear.

"Evening Vivianne-san. I'm Moe Leon."

She closed her book and set it aside, pulling the jacket closer to herself then she patted the ground next to herself, inviting the other woman to sit down next to her.
Back to top Go down
VivianneA

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 am

Vivianne smiled, bouncing over to Moe and settling next to her in the grass. It was a little cold, but nothing she couldn't handle. She noticed the slender pointed ear when the elf next to her brushed her hair back, and her eyes widened.

"Oh, are you an elf? I haven't ever really met any," she blurted out. Several seconds later, it dawned to her that her comment might come off as rude, and she waved her hands in apology.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean for it to be rude or anything! Sorry," Vivi huffed out, wanting to crawl under a rock and hide. So much for good first impressions.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 am

Moe gave a soft laugh when the other woman apologised.

"No, no, it's fine, really." She didn't mind people being curious.

"I'm a half breed. My mother is an Elf and my father is a Lycan." The Hybrid smiled softly and clasped her hands together in her lap.

"Are you new here, Vivianne-san?"
Back to top Go down
VivianneA

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am

Vivianne grinned, tugging at the ends of her ponytails. Coming from a family of full-blooded vampires, she hadn't really been exposed to the other creatures of the world.

"Ah, yeah, I'm new. I had been traveling in Switzerland before I wound up here," she laughed, looking around the garden. "This really is a lovely place. I think I'll like it here."

The garden felt familiar to her, like the one she had attended to at home, in Colmar. The vineyards she never really had an intrest in, like her parents, but the gardens around the house she grew up in was her playground. Although she didn't recognize most of the plants and flowers around her, it still made her feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

"Welcome to Cacciatori di Sangue."

Moe smiled brightly.

"That's good to hear. The mansion is a great place filled with great people."

She had met so many great people at the mansion and she hoped that Vivianne would do the same.

The people here were so friendly.

Her first meeting with her husband flitted through her head and she gave a mental laugh. Most people were, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading by Moonlight   Reading by Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading by Moonlight
Page 1 of 1