Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 am

Lycus' hands gripped onto the Lycan's biceps firmly as the finger thrust deep into him, his body arched up against him as he moaned softly.

This was what he wanted, just to be able to feel Aleksandr against him again, feel him close and not have to act cruel towards him to avoid suspicion.

A soft whimper left his lips as the third finger was added and moved apart in order to stretch him out, he squirmed slightly as his ring was pulled taut, tightening around the man's fingers.

"I don't care what it is, I just want you."

He muttered, he couldn't give two fucks what it was now, his desire was brimming and his body demanded Aleksandr.

His eyes stared up at the Lycan, his icy blue hues darkened in lust, turning stormy as he looked up at him, practically begging the man to take his body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 am

"Well, if it's me you want."

His fingers slid out of him and he took a moment to spit in his palm. His hand curled around himself and he thrust into his closed fist a few times, groaning softly at the feeling. it was all he had felt recently. Not enough.

When he was happy, his hand moved away form himself and he pushed at the Elf's legs, pressing them up to his chest.

He thrust into the man slowly, groaning loudly.

"Then it's me you get."

He was finally inside of his Elf for the first time in nearly two weeks.

The feeling was blissful. He adored it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 am

The Elf gasped before moaning loudly as he was finally entered, not that long ago he never would've dreamt of missing this feeling, the stretching, the jolt of pain of having been entered after so long.

He had pleasured himself with his fingers and the occasional toy but nothing came close to the feeling of having Alek buried deep inside of his body.

His hand trailed up the Lycan's arms, wrapping around his neck and pulling him down, kissing him deeply as he nipped and sucked on the man's lips, his body writhing beneath him being blissfully tormented by the feeling of being filled with hot, hardened flesh.

"Mine."

He whispered as he bit the man's neck sharply until crimson spilled over his chin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am

He kissed the Elf fiercely. The Elf's head pressed back against the ground with the force.

Alek adored this.

The two of the could finally be together the way they had been wanting. The two of them had been giving each other glances and brushing past each other as much as they could in the past two weeks.

It had been agony.

The Lycan beyond moving above his lover, groaning as fingers dug into the Elf's skin.

He breathed his lover's name softly in his long ear, nipping it sharply.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 am

The third day the Fae had been there he had woken and the aching in his backside had gone, it had been the one thing he had clung onto to remind himself that Aleksandr was a part of his life, even when he was at Feidlimid's mercy he had focused on the dull ache inside of him.

He wanted that again, a constant reminder that was there with every step be took and every movement.

He whined Aleksandr's name in response to hearing his own, moving his body with the man, pushing his hips down onto the welcome intrusion.

His nails racked down the Lycan's back as he clung to him, he wanted Alek to move fiercely, bruise him and make sure that he would be able to feel him there for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 am

Alek gave a shiver as nails raked over his back.

His lips parted in a low groan against the Elf's neck. He bit into his skin sharply. He had wanted to be somewhat gentle but Lycus was baiting him.

The pace of his hips sped up as his teeth latched onto the Elf's throat once more.

His fingers slid away from the El'f thighs, moving to grasp his wrists, holding them tight above his head as he pulled back, a line of blood tracing over his chin from the corner of his lip.

His thrusts became rougher, more demanding.

This would be fast and rough. He just wanted to have Lycus again. After they had taken a look at the basked that Belial had left, he'd fuck him slowly. Draw the experience out and tease the Elf mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 am

Lycus couldn't help but cry out as his neck was torn into twice, already blood was streaking down his neck and staining his hair, this time he didn't mind, he wanted to ache, he wanted to get back to the mansion and not be able to walk comfortably.

The Elf struggled as his wrists were pinned, he yearned to touch Aleksandr, hold him close and have as much contact as possible, something he was being denied.

"Please..."

He whined as his body arched and writhed, his hips grinding up against the Lycan before pushing himself down onto his thrusts.

At this point he wasn't certain what he was pleading for, to be released, to be sated, to be taken harder, he wanted all of that and more, he wanted everything that Alek could give him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:03 am

He groaned softly at the Elf's plead.

He sounded so needy. He loved it. He had caused such a strong, prideful man to fall to this level. This was his doing.

The Lycan thrust into the Elf roughly as he bowed his head to kiss him deeply, biting and tearing at his lip without a care. He wanted to taste the Elf's blood and feel him around him.

He wanted his release.

"Lycus," he purred softly, hips rocking faster.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 am

His fall too this level couldn't be helped, he hadn't depended or cared for anyone like he had with Aleksandr and being without him for so long after what they had been through had him pining.

Lycus groaned lowly as he was thrust into as such an intense pace, his body beginning to quiver in anticipation as heat pooled at the base of his pelvis and his member throbbed periodically.

The sensation of his hips suddenly moving faster made him cry out, his head tossing back and his back arched off the floor.

This pace was like nothing he had felt before, Alek normally kept himself going slow and soft, this was brutal and his body loved it after being denied for so long.

His eyes widened as he gasped out his lover's name a moment before his body gave in, throbbing against the Lycan with a wild hunger, as hot liquid spilled over the Elf's stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:18 am

Alek gave a shuddering gasp as the Elf's body clenched around him.

Fuck, this felt so good.

With another few thrusts, his body clenched up in a tense mass of muscles and he gave one long, low groan as he spilled out inside of his lover.

Alek kissed his Elf deeply again as he pulled himself out slowly.

He was still agitated. He wanted to turn the Elf over and fuck him into the ground.

He'd do that once they had recovered a little.

His lips skimmed over the Elf's cheek gently. "Let's go see what Belial left," he murmured. After they had explored, he'd bend him over and fuck him again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:26 am

He kissed Alek back and slowly sat up, giving a soft groan of discomfort as he moved and the Lycan pulled out of him.

There would be more to come very soon, he knew that much and he couldn't wait, the two of them would have each other all night long by the crackling fire.

"Alright then."

Lycus chuckle softly and crawled over to the basket, his backside pink and plump from the Lycan's movements, by the end of the night he would be well and truly used.

He picked up the small envelope that sat on the basket and plucked out the sheet of paper his eyes skimming over the words.

The Elf swallowed thickly and turned his back to Alek as he peeked inside the basket, quickly stuffing it behind his back in order to hide it.

"It's nothing."

He muttered with a shy grin.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:28 am

Alek watched the Elf as he crawled over.

His backside was a sight. He loved it.

A low husky chuckle sounded when the Elf scrambled to hide the basket from him. "Nothing, is it?"

He pushed himself to his feet and padded over to the Elf slowly.

"I don't believe you. Pass it here."

He held his hand out for the basket.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 am

He glared up at the Lycan for a moment but sighed heavily, handing it over, Alek would've gotten it from him one way or another.

The note sat on top of the basket, spread open for the Lycan to read.

Alek and Lycus,
I'm sure by now you've found each other, seeing the two of you sulk around the halls was making me irritable, the sexual tension was nearly suffocating and effecting everyone else, I'm surprise people aren't acting up and rutting in the hallways.

As such I've given you both a chance to get away together, completely alone and in private, I'll be back to get you in two days, being the generous guy that I am I've even packed you a picnic basket, it should sate more than just one type of appetite.

I'll take care of everything at the mansion so don't stress, all I ask is that you come back with auras that don't leave me wanting to fuck everything in sight.
You can thank me later.
-Belial

A small blush spread over the Elf's cheeks, the Fallen had hand picked these things for them, half of them he had never used on himself yet they had been chosen.

The basket wasn't full of food, inside was jam packed with toys, a sturdy braided black leather crop, ankle and wrist cuffs with and X chain, a rather large bottle of lube, two stainless steel cock rings, one which vibrated and one that didn't, anal beads, a weighted metal butt plug, a vibrator, long lengths of leather strapping, a spider gag, anal hook and finally, a container of chocolate syrup for dessert.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:42 am

Alek gave a soft chuckle.

"Two days."

He would have liked more. Three or four. Shame.

He'd just have to make the best out of what he had. Easy enough to do, he supposed. He'd make sure he enjoyed himself with what he had.

The Lycan rifled through the basket, lips curling into a more sadistic smirk with everything that he pulled out and set on the ground.

"Well, look at that, Belial has been very generous."

He picked up a length of leather, curling it around his fingers with a devious smirk. Fuck that rest they were going to have.

"What shall we play with first?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 am

Lycus looked down at everything that had been laid out on the ground, he knew what each one was and how they were used, however that didn't make him feel much more secure about having them used on him.

"I don't trust that smirk on your face."

The Elf admitted, glaring at the Lycan softly as his hands ran over the selection out in front of them.

Should he go easy and use something he was familiar with? The vibrator perhaps...

Lycus pursed his lips, Alek was going to make his way through all of this stuff anyway.

Tentatively he picked up the beads, these should be safe enough to start with.
"Here."
He muttered, handing them to Alek.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 am

The beads.

His lips curled upwards into another little smirk as he took the beads from him, stroking over their rounded surface with his thumb.

With his free hand, he made a circling motion in the air, silently telling the Elf to turn around and get himself ready.

He was well and truly going to enjoy this.

While the Elf was mentally preparing himself, Alek began his own preparations, lathering lube over the toy.

Now he had the proper equipment, he wouldn't have to settle on spit acting as lube.

"Ready?" he asked with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:57 am

Lycus did as Aleksandr suggested, rolling over and laying out on the grass, gathering his coat and bundling it up into a ball, propping it under his hips to help push his backside up into the air nicely.

His arms folded against the grass and he lay his head against them, making sure he was comfortable for this, he knew beads weren't usually a fast paced thing, he could be sprawled out like this for a little while.

"I'm ready."

He muttered as he lay his head on the side, looking back up at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 am

He leaned over to press a gentle kiss to the centre of each of the Elf's cheeks before laving his tongue over his entrance.

He could taste himself.

Alek sat back and pressed the first bead against him.

Stroking his back with one hand, he pushed the first bead into him easily.

The second bead, though slightly larger, slid in just as easily as the first.

Alek purred softly as he pushed the third into him. "You look beautiful like this. I can watch you being filled."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:13 am

He gave a soft moan as his entrance was licked, he could feel himself being soothed, the dull ache fading slightly.

His back arched slightly, pushing into the Aleksandr's strokes, they were so tender, and he wanted to savor them as much as possible.

The first the beads didn't bother him at all, after having Aleksandr take him they felt like a small tickle more than anything else.

"Perhaps we will have to do this again one day in front of the mirror so that I can see it too."

He muttered, that actually happen would probably embarrass him greatly, but he was intrigued as to what he looked like on this angle, a toy slowly pushing into him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 am

Alek purred at the mental image.

"I would like that. I can take you like this and look you in the eyes as I'm doing it." He liked that idea.

It was definitely something they'd be doing in the future. Alek would make sure of it now it had been mentioned.

Fourth bead.

Fifth bead.

Slowly they were getting bigger. The first had been small, about the size of an average marble. As the beads increased in number, they increased in size. The fifth bead was a fair amount larger than the first.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 am

Lycus moaned softly, the more beads that filled him the more he could feel each one, it was a strange sensation, being stretched then closing over the intrusion, he could still feel them inside of him even if his entrance was closed, waiting for the next bead.

A soft shudder ran through his body, if he moved he could feel them inside of him, rubbing up against his sensitive insides.

"I prefer being able to see your face."

He replied, laying his head sideways against his arms, gazing up at the Lycan over his shoulder, being able to look into his eyes made it feel more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:27 am

Sixth bead.

Alek leaned forwards to kiss the Elf gently as he pushed the seventh bead inside of him.

Each bead was becoming more of a stretch for the Elf.

He'd definitely be able to feel these when they were pulled out. Alek couldn't wait to see the man's reactions.

Eighth bead.

"I'll have you on your back when I take them out."

Then they'd be able to look each other in the eye.

Ninth.

One last bead.

Alek's lips curled upwards as he pushed the last and largest bead into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:38 am

His back arched, pushing his backside further into the air as the eighth bead was pushed in, there were definitely stretching him now and the round slope was much harder to take in because of how steep the curve of them were.

A whine escape his lips as the ninth bead was pushed in, his body squirming slightly at the large intrusion.

making it more intense was the fact that he could feel all the bead inside of him, threatening to stimulate his body immensely upon moving.

The Elf's lips parted in a low moan as the largest bead was pushed into him, Lycus was adamant that it wouldn't fit when he first started pushing, but after a brief moment of stretching pain he had accepted the widest point and rest simply slid in.

He lay still panting softly, his ring of muscles visibly throbbed around the end of the rod sticking out of him, clenching around the toy before relaxing, clenching then relaxing.

His legs pressed together slightly, the movement causing the balls to roll inside of him, drawing out another moan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:42 am

Alek stroked slowly along the Elf's back before standing.

"Up you get. Let's go for a nice walk. I saw some water at one point. I want to see if it was a river or a lake."

His lips were curled into a dark smirk.

He was planning on making this difficult for the Elf.

Alek would have his fun through teasing Lycus' body.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 am

He looked up at the Lycan, his brows furrowing as the man stood up. Alek wanted him to move around like this? Now that was unfair, he could barely move an inch without the balls rolling around inside of him.

"Don't make me move."

He muttered as he stared at the Lycan, he really didn't want to stand, the toy was visible between his cheeks and his arousal once again stood up against his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next