Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

All According to Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

All According to Plan Empty
PostSubject: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:17 am

The woman was groggy when she awoke, feeling light-headed and heavy-limbed. Though her body regenerated quicker than the average human, she still didn't have the amazing ability of most other Supernaturals.

She writhed a little, swinging uselessly in the air as she tried to piece together what her situation was.

She'd been attacked by the guy that had sat and talked to her about the Adze. He'd wanted the Adze. And he was using her to try and get it.

Fawzi writhed a little more in the ropes, unable to get free but unwilling to give up.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:20 am

Gerhard sensed she was awake. It wasn't hard to tell by the slow and steady creak of ropes swinging in resistance.

"Ah, hello my beautiful flower." She said, standing up and walking over to her.

"The thing I love about you necromancers is that despite having amazing power, it's amazingly simple to overwhelm you." He taunted her.

Holding the book with one hand, he reached out his other and caressed her cheek, right by the gag.

"My apologies for the restraints, I have to ensure that you don't try and leave, and also make sure you don't try and summon any help from beyond the veil. I'm sure you understand." He talked as if it was a minor disruption rather than him kidnapping and binding her against her will.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 am

Fawzi's chocolate brown eyes narrowed as Gerhard approached her.

She growled, cursing him from behind the gag as she tried to cringe away from the hand caressing her cheek.

The woman's body thrashed relentlessly. She knew she would get tired very quickly but she couldn't let herself give up and just hang there at his mercy.

Fawzi would go down with a fight.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 am

"Calm down Weibsbild, I'm not going to hurt you." He told her, drawing his hand back.

"I just need your compliance. Once the Adze is here, you are free to go. So we can either do this the hard way or the simple way." He flashed a dark grin.

"I much prefer the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:26 am

Her eyes narrowed dangerously at him.

Her body continued to thrash, though the heaviness in her limbs and the uncomfortable position her legs were being bent into and the pain that was causing soon won out and she found herself panting heavily as she slumped in the bondage.

Her eyes squeezed shut tightly.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:28 am

Her look said enough.  Just as he had expected, she was a fighter.
"Wonderful, I was hoping we could do this my way." He purred.
He took a few steps away from her and set the book down in a safe place.  

"I meant what I said my dear, I won't hurt you." He said darkly.  He then reapproached her and slid his hands down her torso, feeling her skin.  He wanted to make her nervous, feel vulnerable.

His hands got lower, tracing over her hips and then fiddling with the hem of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 am

Her stomach tensed as his fingers stroked over it, the muscles jumping.

Her lips pulled back from her teeth, curling into a disgusted sneer as she jerked in her bonds.

Fawzi's legs kicked uselessly as he turned to toying with the waistband of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

He was only messing with her mind. He'd never molest her. But she didn't know that, poor girl.

He moved his fingers from the hem of her jeans and searched out her pockets.

Bingo.

He pulled a cellphone from her trousers and walked away again.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Fawzi's body relaxed when he stepped away from her, though her gaze was firmly fixed on the phone in his hands.

The phone was almost a fossil; an old Nokia that barely functioned well enough to send texts and make calls.

The address book in the phone was lacking, too. There were only four numbers in it.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:37 am

Gerhard wasn't technologically impaired. He knew how to work cellphones. This was an older model, one of the first he'd learn to use. How nostalgic.

He opened up her contacts and found the names. Ah, nicknames, that was cute.

He went back up to her and held the small screen up to her face, showing he had her contacts.

"Who oh who should I call to come rescue you? Hothead? Chief, Farm maybe? Or perhaps Tomato?" He wasn't going to bother with the unnamed phone number. One of these four would do.

"Tomato." He purred, putting two and two together. She had spoke of Tom, the "knowledge whore" who she had been making this book for in the first place.

"What do you think he'll do when he finds out you're in trouble?" He asked her, knowing she couldn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 am

Two of those numbers would be useless to Gerhard. The other two, though, would be terrible for Fawzi.

She felt sick to her stomach even thinking about what would happen.

And when Ger chose one of those numbers, she felt her blood run cold. Fawzi cried out desperately, wordlessly begging him not to call that number.

Not Tom. The man would freak out. She didn't want him worrying.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 am

Her cries were all the more reason to call the number. She didn't want it done.

"Will you comply?" He asked, raising his brow.

"Because I promise you, if he comes here trying to save you, I will rip. His. Throat out." He said darkly, his eyes reflecting that of a heartless killer. A man who would make good on his word.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:45 am

The woman's chest heaved in panted breaths, fear constricting her throat as he threatened Tomaso's life.

Ger could have threatened her all he wanted and she wouldn't have budged an inch, but threatening Tomaso scared the everliving shit out of her.

She gave a slow, shaky breath, head head bobbing once as her gaze fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:47 am

Gerhard was a master at figuring out what made people tick. And he happily used that against those he wanted to get something out of.

He could tell by her fighting spirit she was the type to care much more about others safety than her own. She had the heart of a hero.

He pet her head, feeling a little disappointed that she agreed. He wanted to kill.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Save the bloodshed, if we must." He hissed.

"I am going to find a child to sacrifice. When everything is set, you will summon the Adze. Are we understood?" He asked, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:50 am

Her lip twitched in disgust as he pat her head.

The woman shook her head slowly, though, as he spoke about the preparations.

There was no we she could perform that ritual at the moment. Not the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 am

Gerhard rolled his eyes and yanked the gag out of her mouth.

"What?" He asked, clearly irritated.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 am

The woman coughed when the gag was yanked free.

"I don't regenerate as quickly as you do," she rasped. "I need to be in good health to perform a ritual like that."

She wasn't in good health right now. Far from it.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:00 am

Gerhard gave a little huff of annoyance.

"Well, darling, what can I do to make you feel better?" He asked sarcastically, before shoving the gag back in her mouth, not giving her enough time to respond.

He began to walk away.

"By the time I find the child and get everything prepared, you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 am

Fawzi sighed softly as the gag was jammed back into her mouth.

She had hoped that claiming ill would buy some time. Time to attempt to put a wrench in the system. Apparently that wasn't a luxury she could get.

Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip because we couldn't rp the ritual
to summon the Adze because it involves killing a baby
and surprisingly there are some things here at CdS
we don't want to rp.
So just know that Ger came back with the baby, and
Fawzi had to perform the ritual by killing the poor little
thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fawzi sat curled up, her face hidden in her knees, sick to her stomach.

Stood before her was a thin man, tall but almost sickly in his slim appearance. His hair was a mess of long dreads that flowed around him, tapering to points at his lower back. His skin- darker than Fawzi's - was alight with blue and white markings of dots and lines.

His head tilted to the side as he gazed at the cowering woman, his glowing blue eyes intense on her figure.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:11 am

Gerhard stood behind Fawzi, a dark look on his face.

He was proud of her work, but her use to him was not yet expired.

He still needed her to control this vile, beautiful creature.

"I have one job for it." He said to Fawzi, his tone evil. "Kill my Sire's baby."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 am

"I summoned your fucking Adze. That's all I'm doing."

Fawzi lifted her head from her knees, glaring up at the Vampire viciously. She wouldn't do any more. She outright refused to do any more for this bastard of a Vampire.

The Adze stared at the two of them, watching the exchange with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 am

In the blink of an eye, Gerhard rose his hand and struck Fawzi, hard, sending the woman to the ground.

He glared at her. That defiance would not be tolerated.

"You will do what I say or suffer the consequences you impertinent cow!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 am

Fawzi was on her feet as immediately after she hit the ground.

"No! Fuck you and fuck your fucking Adze. I bought him here. That's enough. I am done. I will not do anything else for such a vile excuse of a Vampire like you."

Her brown eyes were fiery. She didn't want to do anything else for Gerhard.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am

He expected this, she was a fighter.

He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head around, purposely trying to injure her neck. He then slammed her face into the wall of the cave, using little restraint in his strength.

He didn't want her dead though. Just beaten.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am

Fawzi cried out as her face hit the wall.

This wasn't the worst injury she had received, unfortunately. She had been dealt far worse. This would not make her bend or break.

She wouldn't be beaten into the dirt from this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

All According to Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next