Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Lycus purred softly as his eyes trailed over the Fallen's balls, which were slowly turning a dark shade of purple.

"I wonder if we can get them to turn the same shade as his eyes."

The Elf mused as he looked over the man's exposed body with a sly little grin.

Aleksandr was no making it easy for Belial and he found himself really having to force himself not to make a peep or move a muscle, his eyes slid shut as the hand stroke over his flesh, God, he wanted to thrust into the man's hand so badly.

His eyes open wide as his cheek was torn into, he could feel his flesh tearing apart deeply and blood gushed from the wound, streaking down his leg. That was torture for a true masochist, he wanted to moan out and touch himself to the thought of how that wound must look.

Lycus chuckle softly as he eyed the wound and watch Aleksandr torment the man.

"Such a mess."

The Elf tutted softly, moving slightly to straddle the Lycan's lap, leaning over and lapping the blood off of his neck, slowly making his way up until he was cleaning the man's chin, lips and teeth with his tongue.

He knew all about 'demon' blood and as a Fallen Angel Belial was still classified as a Demon, he had to admit to did taste amazing but it would take a bit more than to for him to be lulled into a euphoric state.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm

"You're more than welcome to play with him. I'd like to see his balls that colour."

He'd love to see Lycus working over Belial. He liked seeing Lycus' dominant side and who better to use as his submissive than one of the biggest sluts he had ever had the pleasure to meet?

"So quiet, Belial. Aren't you enjoying this?" the Lycan taunted with a little grin.

His eyes flickered up to Lycus as he straddled him, a smile curving his lips as he tipped his head back slightly for the Elf.

A Fallen kneeling at his feet and an Elf straddling his lap. He was the youngest here and he was in control. He loved this power that he had over them. He controlled Belial's actions completely and with gentle words or actions he could somewhat manipulate Lycus to do his bidding. He was very pleased with this.

His hands moved to rest lightly on the Elf's hips. "Feeling a little less sore now?"

He wouldn't fuck the Elf again tonight, but he was glad he could move around without crying out in pain. That was an improvement.

His eyes slid shut and his lips parted slightly to allow the Elf's tongue free range of his mouth. The action made him shiver softly. Lycus was being so submissive. Most probably without realising but it was still something that got the man hot and bothered.

Alek's foot lifted again, pressing his toes to the toy inside the Fallen again, pushing at it, before they moved to press into the split skin, twisting and pushing into the wound.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'll play with him soon enough."
The Elf murmured softly, he would have his turn with Belial in a moment, but right now, his attention was on Aleksandr.

Once the Lycan's skin was clean of blood his kissed the man deeply, his hands stroking through his messy curls.

"It still hurts immensely to move and sit down, but it isn't anything I can't handle."

He replied, he could move without crippling over in pain, that was enough for him right now.

His eyes trailed over the Fallen's bleeding form with a small grin.
"I wish I had my whip right now."
Aleksandr would be familiar with the Elf's most prized creation, his Elven steel chain whip, a nasty device made for shredding apart flesh with each strike.

The Fallen's eyes went wide as the foot pressed against his wound, adding pressure and tearing it open further.

He desperately wanted to moan and buck, thrust into his hand brutally, his control over his urges was slipping, much more of this and he was just to act out and endure what ever Aleksandr did to him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Alek gave a soft snort.

"That whip would definitely get him reacting."

That whip was evil. Luckily he hadn't been its victim in a long while but he had seen it working. Giacinto didn't look very great afterwards.

He shivered softly.

"I can just picture you standing above him with the bloodied whip in your hand. Blood spattered over your chest." The Lycan gave a soft moan at the mental image pulsing through his head.

"I think that can be our Slave's initiation. I want to see you like that." Right now he was putting serious thought into getting a Slave. A true pain slut if they could find one.

His foot pressed against the Fallen's broken skin more firmly, twisting harshly, tearing at the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 am

Lycus sat up in his Lycan's lap and purred softly at the images that Aleksandr was concocting.

"I'd happily do that, it would be a good way to sort through which ones could handle being dominated by us and which ones are too....breakable.."

A little smirk pulled up at the corner of his lips as his arms wrapped around his Lover's neck.

"How many of them would break under my force do you think? They'd be pleading and crying, struggling to get away from me as I stand over them painted with their blood.

You could lick me clean afterwards."

He murmured, a suggestive tone leaking into his voice as he pressed up against the man.

Belial winced, biting into his tongue harshly to silence himself before he slipped, he could feel the flesh pulling away from his body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 am

"I think we'd get through a lot of breakable Slaves before finding one that could handle us."

They were a dangerous pair; especially the two of them dominating together. Both of them were bloodthirsty and sadistic. Any Slave of theirs would have to handle a Hell of a lot of abuse.

"A lot. Possibly a dozen before we find a suitable person. Perhaps even more." He was sure a lot of people would want to become his Slave. He was also sure that most of them people that wanted to be so wouldn't be able to handle it.

He wondered how quickly they could get their want for a good Slave circulating. How many people would rise to the challenge... How many people they could beat to the ground before finally finding the perfect Slave for the two of them.

"I'll be very thorough with that. Every last little drop of blood. Nothing would escape my tongue." His hands slid over the Elf's hips to grasp his cheeks, leaning up a little to kiss him deeply.

His foot pressed forwards again, twisting brutally in the wound. His foot was bathed in the Fallen's blood now.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 am

He smiled against the man's lips though a small gasp escaped him as his backside was gripped, it was still painful for his ass to be touched at all but he would endure this to be close to Aleksandr.

"I'm glad to hear it, you know how much I hate being dirty."

He replied with a purr, having his Lycan lick every inch of him clean was something he would enjoy immensely and he wouldn't want the man slacking off when he has such a talented tongue.

"I hope we can find a real pain slut, I'd hate to have to go gentle on them until they were trained properly."

Being gentle with someone when he was in one of his sadistic moods simply would not happen.

At this point Belial just wanted something to happen, anything, he wasn't in enough pain to push him over the edge and the pleasure wasn't intense enough either, as such the Fallen gave in, a low moan passing his lips as the foot pushed deeper into his wound.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 am

"I wouldn't settle for anything less than a true pain slut."

With how sadistic they were, he nothing but a true pain slut would do. They'd break untrained Slaves. He didn't want to have to be responsible for that.

Alek arched a brow at the noise.

"If you'll excuse me, Lycus." He slid the Elf off his lap gently before standing.

He disappeared to find the crop, returning a minute later, striking the wound with a brutal force that opened up a whole new wound on the Fallen's skin.

His foot pushed out, kicking the man over, nudging him so he was on his back. His foot pressed against his purple balls, pressing down forcefully as the crop met with his chest.

"I gave you a simple order, whore. Not even good enough to follow that."

He spat at Belial's face, eyes narrowing. Degrading and humiliating Submissives was something he liked doing. Showing them their place under him.

The crop struck Belial's cheek with the same force.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 am

The Elf's long ears twitched at the sound of that moan, his lips quirking up with sadistic glee as he moved willingly off of his Lover's lap, gingerly sitting back down onto the ground with a soft groan.

Belial already knew this was going to be brutal, but they didn't have all night and he honestly shouldn't have let this begin in the first place.

But now he was going to have to deal with it and hope that Aleksandr worked out some of his frustration and sexual tension.

A louder moan fell from his lips as the crop met his torn open skin, his ass must have looked like a bear mauled him by now.

He fell back onto the ground with a loud gasp and groan as his back was forced flat, pulling on the hook brutally, causing his balls to be tugged even tighter.

The Fallen cried out as his balls were stomped on, his whole body arching beneath the Lycan.

Belial looked up at the Lycan, one of his eyes closed as spit dribbled down his face, the other wincing as his body was abused.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 am

"When I give orders, Belial, I expect them to be obeyed."

He bent low, dragging Belial to his feet by his hair. His nose brushed against the Fallen's gently, almost a tender gesture, as he held the Fallen up so his toes barely brushed the ground.

"Do you understand that or am I talking to someone thicker than shit?"

His voice was a low dangerous growl as he spoke to the man.

With one final little growl, he dropped Belial to the ground again.

He jammed his foot in the man's face. "Clean it." It was covered in dirt and Belial's blood.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am

Belial groaned as he was pulled up onto his feet, his toes stretching out to try and stand on the ground as his hair was yanked tightly.

His hands reached up, gripping the base of his hair to try and relieve some of the tension.

"I understand, Master."

He grunted out as he fell to the floor, it had been such a long time since he had been treated like this, and to anyone else it may seem horrific and degrading but despite it all the Fallen was enjoying himself, the masochistic, submissive side of him was preening at the abuse, craving it.

He pushed himself up onto his hand and knees as his tongue lapped out over one of the Lycan's dirt and blood coated toes, laving his tongue over the disgusting mix.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 am

"Then obey my orders," he growled softly.

He wasn't overly annoyed at the Fallen. IF he had been in that position, he'd have moaned before that. Just the thought of himself being in that position had him licking his lower lip slowly.

But he had given the man an order and he expected it to be followed.

He watched the Fallen lick at his feet with a soft snort.

"I don't think you deserve a release after that little show of disobedience. You'll just have to suffer and you really will suffer, won't you? You don't have Zakhar, Coilean or Asher to satisfy you, do you?"

A dark grin curled his lips. "I do hope your hand is enough to satisfy you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 am

A soft whine passed the Fallen lips, after this he was going to have to go home and take care of himself, unless of course Achinoam was around to satisfy his needs, at least he didn't have to worry about getting blue balls then, they were already purple after all.

He lowered his head, his tongue lapping up the foul mixture of blood and dirt it was by no means pleasant, it scratched down his throat as he swallowed it and left his mouth feeling gritty.

His head only lifted from the man's foot once it had been cleaned completely.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:29 am

"I think I'm ready to leave. How about you, Lycus?"

His silver gaze turned to the Elf and he gave a genuine smile. "Unless you wanted to play with him for a little longer?" He gestured to Belial with a little tilt of his head.

He like to see Lycus playing with the Fallen.

Lycus could be just as sadistic as him. Watching him toy with and torture the Fallen would be fun.

But otherwise they could return to the mansion. He'd had his fun with Belial now; riling him up and leaving him hard and wanting.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 am

Lycus smiled back up at his Lycan, how quickly he changed personas, sadistic and strict with Belial then tender and polite with him, it was amusing to watch.

"Next time."

He replied as he rested up against the tree, Aleksandr had worn him down, he was sore and tired, in no condition to be torturing a Slave.

"Once the Fae leave we'll have him again and I'll bring my whip with me."
He replied as a small grin curled up at his lips, that was definitely a promise.

"I'll put on a show for you and we will see how bloody we can get him, I'd like to see if it is possible for an Angel to pass out due to blood loss."

He mused with a chuckle, Lycus was inquisitive and running a few experiments on Belial sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 am

Alek nodded. "All right."

His gaze turned down to Belial. "Hear that? We'll be having you again. Aren't you lucky?" His lips curled up into a little smirk. That sounded fun. He liked the idea of Lycus and himself working together to dominate a Slave.

The Lycan grinned to himself as he moved to pick up the Elf's clothing, tossing them at him before moving to pack up the basket.

"I've grown quite fond of some of these items, Belial. Min if I keep hold of them?" His tone was back to his normal friendly drawl. No need for domination now the Session was over.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 am

"Thanks."
Lycus murmured as he gently went about pulling on his clothing, placing his hunting gear back on.

A soft chuckle left his lips as he moved to tackle the hardest part, his underwear and pants.

"Weren't you going to destroy these?"

He mused, as he held up his underwear, tossing them back at Aleksandr.
"A parting gift."

Lycus chuckled as he pulled on his pants, it was much more comfortable at the moment without them, he didn't need that added pressure on his backside.

Belial made short work of getting free, immediately teleporting closer to the fire, leaning up against a tree, the hook and strapping clattering to the ground as he reappeared.

"Keep them, saves me having to wash them all."

He replied with a shrug, he didn't have Asher around to do that and he could not be bothered with it, most of his toy couldn't be used twice, the intensity of his sessions usually broke them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 am

"I plan to soon. You'll never wear underwear again."

Alek caught the underwear with a little grin, stuffing them in the basket alongside the toys.

"I'll cherish them," he promised with a little grin.

Alek stretched out with a low groan. The last two days had definitely been good.

"All right, let's go back."

He padded towards Belial, pausing for a moment to pick up the hook and vibrator before standing again, stuffing the toys into his basket.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:23 am

Lycus couldn't help but laugh at the Lycan's grin, he could only imagine what would end up happening with those now that Aleksandr had possession of them.

"I suppose we must."

The Elf replied, groaning as he pushed himself onto his feet, his entire body ached from being well fucked over the last two days.

Lycus moved towards the Fallen, his gaze flicking over to Aleksandr, he still didn't want to leave the man, but they had little choice at the moment.

"I'll take you one at a time, Lycus I'll put you back in your room and Alek I'll place you on the edge of the woods so people can see out there, it will look less suspicious that way."

He replied, placing his hand out for one of them to take.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:26 am

Alek nodded.

"Things in the mansion just wouldn't be right unless I had my nightly streak through the mansion."

More than once he had walked through the mansion completely naked.

He reached out to grin Belial's hand.

"Thank you for this. We really needed this." The two of them had really needed this and now he felt better. They could go on pretending to hate each other now, knowing that they had had the time to themselves out here.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:36 am

Lycus leaned over and kissed his Lycan softly as they got ready to leave.

"You already know what I am going to say, and right now I don't care that someone else is listening.
I love you, stay safe and I'll see you soon."

The Elf gave a small smile and stepped back from the two of them, giving a small wave.

"Don't mention it, this was for my good as much as yours."
Belial replied as he gripped Aleksandr's hand.
"I'll be back for you in a moment Lycus." He added as the two of them disappeared from sight.

He place Aleksandr at the edge of the woods, said his goodbye and went back for Lycus, placing the Elf in his room before returning to his own.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 am

Alek returned the kiss eagerly.

"I love you, too." A grin curled his lips. "I hope your other boyfriend enjoys those marks I left."

He spared a wink at the Elf as Belial transported them back to the mansion.

And this was it. He was back to being the Lycan Elder that hated the Elf Elder.

Great.

With a soft grumble, Alek made his way back up towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20