Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] An Elder's duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:31 am

His teeth pulled out of his skin gently.

They still felt a little uncomfortable. He knew what he had wanted and he had denied himself. He'd have to deal with waiting for what he wanted.

"Yes."

He pulled away from the Elf, moving to take a seat on the couch as he bought his arms up to lap at the wounds. It wouldn't take long for them to heal.

Alek gave a heavy sigh and reached out to draw his Elf into a hug.

He didn't want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:38 am

He hadn't seen Aleksandr do something like that before, he was usually so composed, unless he provoked him.

Lycus would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly worried about it, but it faded fairly fast when the man spoke and pulled him close.

He moved closer without hesitation, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and nestling his face in against him.

Ever since he had been brought back he had depended on Aleksandr, for a week after it had happened he was tired and drained, the Lycan had done everything for him to make sure he was comfortable and cared for, now they had to be separated for God knows how long.

He had been such an independent man before now, now he didn't know if he would be able to cope.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am

He pulled the Elf closer.

He'd miss this. He'd miss being able to hug the Elf whenever he wanted. To sit with him and talk about what he wanted to do to him; fuck him.

All these were things he would miss a lot.

He buried his face in the Elf's hair and inhaled his scent.

"Mine," he murmured once more.

He wanted the both of them to remember it while the Fae were there and they couldn't prove that fact with physical acts.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:49 am

He sat up in Aleksandr's lap and hugged him close, his hands gripping onto the Lycan's shoulder blades firmly, as though if he let go now the man would simply fade away.

Leaning over he kissed the man's neck nipping and lapping at it gently.

"Mine."

He repeated, moving to kiss him on the lips, his hands stroking up to grip the back of his hair.

Aleksandr belonged to him just as much as he belonged to Aleksandr, a fact he wouldn't be letting the man forget any time soon no matter how long they were separated for.

"I'm going to miss you."

He muttered, slight sadness slipping into his tone, they had barely been away for each other for weeks, these last few days had been their longest separation, one they was about to be extended.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 am

The Lycan pressed into the kiss fiercely, kissing his lover with the passion he had been holding back.

He couldn't bite him. But he had no qualms about kissing him until his lips were bruised.

Lycus probably wouldn't be amused but it was something that he could use to claim him. Just one small thing. It was enough to satisfy him.

"Θα λείπεις, πάρα πολύ."

He didn't want the Fae to come. He didn't want to have to go so long without being close to Lycus.

Alek blinked rapidly for a few moments before he buried his face in the man's hair again.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 am

He groaned softly as the kissed escalated, he couldn't help himself when he pushed into it more, only pulling away when he was panting for a breath.

A small smile appeared on his lips, he missed Greek, hearing Aleksandr speak their mother tongue made for a nice change, though their experience back then were not intimate their shared language made it feel that way now.

His brows furrowed as Alek blinked and buried his face away, he was doing some odd things tonight, perhaps he was tired from his trip, or concerned about the Fae arriving, he didn't know.

"Είστε σίγουροι ότι είστε εντάξει?"

He muttered softly, stroking his hands through his Lycan's hair as he nestled in against his exposed torso, they didn't have a lot of time left, but he would make the most of it.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 am

Alek merely nodded.

He didn't trust himself to speak at the moment. He could feel the stinging in his eyes and the lump in his throat that proved that he was close to tears.

It had been a long time since he had cried in front of someone. He didn't want to start now.

He just wanted to spend some time with his lover before he was torn from him for an undisclosed period of time.

He clung tightly to the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 am

Lycus nodded softly in reply, if Aleksandr didn't want to talk he didn't have to, but the Elf had a few things to say.

"I'm sorry for anything I say or do while they are here, they only know the Slave Master side of me, they'll expect me to be cold and bitter towards you.

What ever happens know that I don't mean any of it, I'm only protecting us."

He muttered, holding him tighter as he kissed the top of his head gingerly.

"I have said this since..."

He pursed his lips slightly, that wasn't something they spoke about any more, neither of them wanted to think about it.

"But I do love you Aleksandr, as hard as that is for me to admit to someone, most of all you."

They had such a bitter history but it was true now, his feelings had grown from spite and hatred to something far sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am

His eyelids clenched at the confession and he tried desperately to hold back his tears.

Fuck. Lycus really did know how to make this difficult for him, didn't he? Was he trying to torture him.

"This isn't happening," he muttered around a soft sob as he pulled his lover closer. "M'not crying."

The tears flowed, down his cheeks, over the Elf's skin and soaking into his hair.

It had been centuries since he had last cried in front of anyone. A millennia and a half, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:33 am

A sad smile graced his lips as he looked down at the Lycan, his hand reaching up to stroke his cheek, this was one of the rare times he saw tears in Aleksandr's eyes, the last time that had happened when when he first awoke after dying.

"Of course you're not."

He muttered softly as he held the man tightly, burying his face in against the Lycan's neck.

Lycus wasn't being patronizing or mocking, simply pointing out that what ever happened between them would not be shared and he wouldn't speak of this moment again if he didn't want him to.

"It's going to be alright."

He added, exhaling shakily as he held him tight, if Alek kept this up it wouldn't be long until he too shed tears.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:37 am

"Its going to be long and torturous."

He didn't want this to happen. Why did the Fae have to do this? Why did they have to come and check up on Giacinto's coven?

Because she's old; one of the oldest in the world. The Fae have taken a liking to her; liked to poke their noses into her life.

Damn Giacinto for being so old. Damn the Fae for being so nosey. Damn Lycus for making him love him.

No. He couldn't damn Lycus no matter how much he wanted to.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 am

He nodded at that sentiment, this was going to be horrible, more so knowing they were both in danger if the Fae caught on to what they had done.

They were hiding relationships, Lycus was hiding hybrids on his estate and the Elders themselves were together.

He just hoped that when the Fae had left he could find Aleksandr, alive and unharmed, that was all he wanted.

"I love you too, I don't tell you that enough."

He muttered, those words hadn't left his lips since Belial brought him back, and now he kicked himself for not telling the man that everyday.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am

This was going to be terrible.

They'd be apart for a long time; barely able to give each other glances. They'd have to act cruel to each other.

He didn't think he could do it. He didn't want to do it.

But what choice did he have?

He'd have to do it.

The Lycan bit his lip sharply, willing himself to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 am

"Shhh, it's alright."

He cooed, wrapping his arms around the man tightly, holding onto him close as he littered his cheek and neck with soft kisses.

"We will still be close, our rooms are right beside each other, every night after I shower I am going to tap on to wall, just to let you know that everything is alright and that I'm thinking about you."

He knew Aleksandr could hear him in there, it was a small gesture, no one else would pick up on it besides the Lycan.

"We can't fall apart yet Alek."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:00 am

That would make it worse, he thought dryly.

Lycus would be so close to him but he could do nothing but yearn from him. He'd have to see him every day and want him and know he couldn't have him.

It would be so much easier if they were separated. If they couldn't see each other at all then it would be much easier to deal with.

He sniffled and lifted his hands to wipe at his cheeks.

"No falling apart."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 am

A gentle smile graced his lips as he helped to wipe away the tears, leaning over and kissing the man gently.

"You're not allowed to, you're a strong Lycan, seeing you suffer through this will only make it harder."

If he went through any hardships during the Fae being here he was going to try his best to hide it from Aleksandr, if he was in pain he knew it would be even more difficult for the Lycan to stay away from him, he knew how protective he could get.

Lycus kissed Alek's tear stain cheeks before leaning his head against the man's shoulders and holding his close.

"It's not forever."

He muttered, more for himself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am

He gave a low chuckle.

Lycan. Always supposed to be so strong and resilient. Sometimes he wished that he was as perfectly strong as others seemed to think.

Alek leaned forwards to kiss the Elf gently once more, sucking on his lower lip gently as he looked up into his blue eyes.

"Its long enough."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 am

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

He muttered softly, his tongue lapping gently over the seem of Aleksandr's lips, their exposed bodies hugged close together.

"This is going to be hell but we don't have much of a choice, at least you can reconnect with your sons, spend some time with them, I'm sure they wont be much better off than us.

You're not going to be alone in this Alek."

He added, stroking his hand soothingly through the man's hair, he had a lot of people around him if he felt alone, he would be cared for even if the Elf couldn't be close.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 am

"It also hurts like a son of a bitch."

He sounded uncharacteristically young in that moment. He sounded like an ordinary thirty year old man in a tough situation, not a three thousand year old Lycan.

Alek gave a heavy sigh and leaned back, pulling Lycus closer.

"The four of us are all going to have to deal with it together."

He could use this chance to get to know Zakhar better.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:36 am

Lycus couldn't help but chuckle softly and shake his head, leaning his forehead against Aleksandr's as he gazed down at him.

"It will hurt, and I'm going to be lonely without you, but the second they're gone I am going to have you all to myself for as long as we please."

He leaned back as prompted to, his hands softly running up and down the man's shoulders, smoothing over his tanned skin.

"This is so much harder than I thought it would be, I don't want to let you go."

He muttered, nestling in closer against him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:41 am

"Who's going to have who?" he snorted.

He'd have the Elf. He enjoyed dominating Lycus too much to allow him to dominate without a fight.

He kissed along the Elf's throat.

"When they leave, I'm going to cover your throat in so many bruises that people will think your skin is purple."

A promise. One he intended to keep.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:52 am

A small smirk curled at his lips.
"I'd have you, all of you."
He chuckled softly, rubbing he backside against then Lycan's crotch slowly, he would have all of Aleksandr, inside of him.

A soft purr, rumbled in his chest as his neck was kissed, he couldn't help but enjoy this intimacy, he was upset but the Lycan's lips cut through that.

"I'm going to have to invest in a scarf."
He replied, Lycus was opening up to a lot of things but being marked out in public still made the prideful side of him cringe.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:00 am

"I still say that it'll be me having you."

He thrust his hips upwards when the Elf ground his backside down against him, lips curling up into his own smirk.

He'd have Lycus wherever he found him.

"I'll tear it off," he purred softly.

He wanted to see his marks on the Elf at all times.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 am

"Maybe I'd have missed you so much I'll just have to let you have me."

He muttered with a purr as Aleksandr thrust up against him, he knew that by the time the Fae left he would be so relieved and yearning that he would want his Lycan any way possible.

"You want everyone in the coven to see your marks on me."
He replied with a little smile as he leaned up against the man, a purr rumbling in his chest.

"Everyone would know that I belong to you and you alone."
Of course that thought horrified him, but he knew such a thing would arouse Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 am

He gave a low purr at the thought.

Yes. He'd love to see Lycus yearning for him. Wanting him so much that he wouldn't fight his advances.

He groaned softly. "Mmmm yes," he purred.

He'd love to see the Elf walking around sporting his marks. Perhaps even baring a collar or a permanent mark.

He could only wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] An Elder's duty
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Lycus' Room-
Jump to: