Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] An Elder's duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 am

He purred softly as he watched Lycus slide off his lap.

He kicked his shoes off while Lycus was kicking his slacks off and lifted his hips when he pulled his own pants down.

The Lycan purred softly when Lycus moved back onto his lap; the both of them now completely naked. "Were you waiting for me?" he chuckled, hands kneading the Elf's backside as he pulled him down so their hips were pressed together.

His fingers slid between the Elf's cheeks, pressing to his entrance, rubbing small circles with a little smirk.

That would be his for one last time before the Fae appeared.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:22 am

His lips quirked up slightly when the Lycan pulled him closer, groaning softly as the man's hands smoothed over his backside and rubbed against his entrance, what had now become instinct he pushed down against the fingers slightly, his back arching.

"I didn't leave the room much while you were gone, when Gia sent for me I was in such a rush I forgot."

He had realized soon after that he had forgotten his underwear but didn't have time to change.

So yes, he had definitely been waiting for Aleksandr to return, as much as he didn't want to admit it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 am

He gave a crooked smirk.

"Lying in bed naked waiting for me to return, were you?" The Lycan gave a low purr at the mental image.

"I may have to ban you wearing underwear at all from now on..."

He pulled his fingers away and pressed two to his lover's lips, waiting for him to take them into his mouth.

"Yes, I think I'll do that. Burn any and all underwear you own."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 am

"Perhaps I was, and you missed out."

He replied with a small smirk, maybe one of these days he would surprise the Lycan like that, he could walk in and find him completely naked and waiting for him.

"But I like wearing underwear."

He muttered before taking the man's fingers into his mouth, laving his tongue over them generously and nibbling softly on the tips of his fingers as he slid them out of his mouth.

"I'm going to hide my underwear from you while the Fae are here."

He replied with a small grin, he didn't want to risk catching himself on the zipper of his pants, he was going to wear underwear.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 am

"Underwear is utterly useless. I don't have the time of day for it and I don't see why anyone else does."

Useless expensive scraps of cloth. He preferred wearing nothing.

His now wet fingers pressed to to Elf's entrance again, both pushing into him slowly.

"Hide them all you want. Eventually I'll find them all and burn every last pair."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:35 am

His mouth gaped open as the fingers were pushed into his, him body squirming slightly and he groaned as he tried to adjust to the intrusion.

It had been four days since he had been entered, as such he needed a little bit of preparation, when they were having sex multiple times a day he barely needed it.

Once his backside had been trained properly this would get easier, he was at least thankful that the pain had faded immensely.

"I'll buy more."

He promised as he pressed up against the man, gripping his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 am

"And I'll burn those," he promised with a little smirk.

If Lycus bought underwear, he'd burn them.

He liked having access to the man without having to go through the trouble of pulling down his underwear, too. He wanted to be able to tear off his slacks and fuck him; not fanny around with underwear.

His fingers thrust into him slowly, pushing into him deeply before pulling almost completely out.

He leaned up to kiss him deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 am

"I'd threaten your clothing but I highly doubt you'd care."

Already Lycus was noticing that he had been wearing fewer layers of clothing, he use to wear his shirt, waist coat and jacket, now he mainly just wore his buttoned shirt.

The Elf moaned as the fingers thrust into him, his body moving with the fingers before shivering as they were pushed so deeply into him, he wanted Aleksandr to do that, he wanted to feel the man deep inside of him.

He kissed the Lycan back, his hands gripping the man's hair firmly and pulling him closer as their bodies pressed together, his arousal rubbing against Alek's.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 am

"I wear them only for necessity."

Lycus could burn every single piece of clothing he owned and he wouldn't bat an eyelid. He didn't care about his clothes.

His slow thrusting continued and he smirked a little at the Elf.

"I want you to bend over the arm of the couch in a minute and pull your cheeks apart. Present yourself to me," he purred lowly as he slowly pushed a third finger into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:56 am

The Elf bit his lip as the third finger was added, hissing softly in discomfort, his toes curling and hands bundling into fists in the Lycan's hair.

Two fingers weren't a problem now, it was three that made him stretch now though the pain was minimal compared to before.

He swallowed thickly as the man spoke, he didn't like the sound of that, his pride kicked up a fuss sometimes but he had gotten better and tuning it out when he wanted to.

He didn't want to fight now, he wanted to have sex with the man this last time before the Fae came, not get into a yelling match with Aleksandr.

With a soft sigh he nodded, pressing closer to the man, when he was told to he would bend over the seats arm.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 am

His free hand moved up to cup the Elf's face gently when he nodded.

His thumb stroked his cheek a little and he gave Lycus a soft smile, silently thanking him for his co-operation.

Lycus was slowly getting better at taking orders. He was pleased with that. Very pleased.

He leaned up to kiss him deeply as his hand traced down over his chest to curl around his arousal, stroking him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:08 am

His eyes flicked up to the Lycan as his face was stroked, slowly he was learning to ignore the prideful Elven part of himself, he wanted to be happy and listening to it left him empty and miserable.

Aleksandr's small smile was met with one of his own, hopefully the more they did this the less shame he would feel.

The kiss was reciprocated and deepened by Lycus, who moaned softly against the Lycan's lips as his arousal was stroked, sending a shiver through him as he moved his body slowly against the fingers that stretched him, thrusting against them gently.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 am

His lips curled upwards.

The more time they spent together, the more willing Lycus became. Slowly the two of them were experimenting more and more. Lycus was doing what he wanted with little fight recently.

His thumb pressed against the Elf's slit as his fingers thrust a little deeper into him.

Alek wanted Lycus to be stretched and ready to take him when he finally had him bent over the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Lycus gripped onto Aleksandr's shoulders, his nails biting in the man's skin as the Lycan's thumb rubbed against his sensitive head.

A moan passed his lips as fingers delved deeper into him, the Elf arched his back so that his prostate was bore down onto, causing his legs to tremble softly in delight.

He kissed the man's neck as his breathing picked up, the more he put into the times they lay together the better it felt and his lack of protesting came down to the fact that he was beginning to enjoy himself, being entered was getting pleasurable.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 pm

His eyes slid shut and he gave a low purr as the Elf's nails bit into his skin.

"Enjoying this, are you?" he chuckled huskily. Lycus was taking a little control here. He was doing what he wanted to feel good in himself. He was seeking his own pleasure. It was a great thing to see.

He spread his fingers a little inside of him, thrusting them deep then pulling them out slowly.

He nuzzled against Lycus' cheek before capturing his lips in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

He groaned and nodded as the Lycan spoke, there was no helping it now, Aleksandr knew how he felt.

"I know what would feel better."

The Elf muttered with a groan, his hand reaching down to grasp the Lycan's member, pumping him firmly.

He wanted the Lycan, he wanted to feel Aleksandr deep inside of him, pushing into te depths of his body and claiming him completely.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 pm

His eyes fluttered shut and his hips pressed upwards when the Elf's hand curled around his arousal.

"You're right. That does feel better," he moaned.

His head lolled back a little as his hips began to thrust up into the man's hand.

His fingers continued to move for a few more long minutes before he gently pulled his fingers from him.

"Bend over the armrest. I want you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

A small smile curled at his lips, he liked seeing the man experiencing pleasure, it quelled same part of him to know that he was bringing Aleksandr this pleasure.

He gave a soft whine as the fingers slid out of him, that had been feeling so good that he didn't want it to stop but his disappointment was short lived as the man spoke again.

Reluctantly he slid from the man's lap, his hand falling away from his arousal before he bent over the curved arm of the settee, which presented his backside so perfectly, forcing his back to arch in a highly feline manner.

The Elf swallowed thickly and gripped his cheeks, pulling then apart slightly to present his plump pink entrance, flushed from the attention it had received from the man's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Alek shifted, pushing off the couch as Lycus moved into position obediently.

He purred lowly, fingers stroking over the man's back. He took slow, deliberate steps around the man's bent over body, eyes boring into his form.

This position was beautiful.

Lycus was laid out like an offering to him.

It was an offering he would gladly take.

He bent over the Elf's body, tongue lapping at his entrance slowly. That was his. Lycus was his. Everything about him was his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Lycus could feel his heart beginning to race just from Alek looking at him, he was completely on display like this, exposed for the Lycan.

He didn't dare look up and him, if he saw that hungry look in the Wolf's eyes he would lose what little self control he had right now.

A shiver ran up his body as the tongue laved against him, causing his eyes to slide shut.

The Elf was his, completely and undeniably his.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

"Now what should I do to you?" he purred softly.

His fingers brushed against his entrance slowly before be pushed one into him slowly. "This?"

A crooked smirk tugged at his lips.

"Or do you want something more than just a finger?" He pushed the finger deep and curled it slightly.

"Tell me what you want, Lycus."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:48 pm

He pursed his lips as only one finger was pushed into him, that wasn't enough, only moments before he had three and was still wanting more.

They had played this game before but it use to be him asking such questions and now he didn't know of he could handle saying the honest answer, his pride would take a beating.

That didn't matter now, this was their last time together for God knows how long, he was going to get what he desired, his ego could heal tomorrow.

"I want you inside of me, not your fingers, I want you Aleksandr."

He bit the inside of his lip, bracing for what he was about to say next, his pride could be damned.

"Bury yourself in me and show me just how much I belong to you."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Alek gave a surprised lift of his brows.

That was most definitely not what he expected. He had expected Lycus to do something to try and piss him off or push him away. Throw up his barrier or tell him where to shove it.

But no, he had actually given a proper response.

The Lycan smirked and pulled his finger out of the Elf gently.

He spat into his hand and took a few moments stroking himself, smearing his spit over his hot, hard flesh.

He pressed his head to the Elf's entrance.

"How much do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

He gave a small gasp in anticipation as the hardened flesh pressed against his entrance, he pushed back against it, grinding against Aleksandr's crotch.

"I want it enough to have thrown down my pride to ask for it."

He muttered, a soft growl rumbling in his chest, how far was Aleksandr going to force him before actually giving him what he wanted.

Lycus could already tell that he wasn't going to be hearing the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:26 pm

"That is an awful lot," he purred lowly.

"You threw your pride down for this." He pushed himself into the man slowly, eyes sliding shut as he gave a low moan.

He shuddered softly as he moved. Being inside the man felt great.

"I hope you thoroughly enjoy it."

He smirked as he began thrusting into the Elf slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] An Elder's duty
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Lycus' Room-
Jump to: