Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] An Elder's duty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:39 am

"You're lucky."

He muttered as he leaned down, biting harshly into the man's neck, tearing the skin beneath his teeth before lapping at the wound, purring as blood swept over his tongue.

"No matter how many times I bite you, or how hard, my marks fade in mere moments."

His fingers traced over the already healing wound longingly.

"When you mark me it lasts for days. I suppose you don't need any more scars."
He mutter with a chuckle, he wasn't mad that Alek had Gia's mark, more jealous that she had him willingly before he did.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 am

Alek chuckled softly then groaned when his skin was torn in to.

"The curse of being a Lycan, I suppose."

His long fingers stroked the Elf's sides ad back gently as he looked up at him with a little smirk, silver eyes smouldering.

"I would happily wear your marks if they didn't heal so quickly."

He liked the idea of marks and claims. He'd happily wear any mark the Elf wanted him to. He liked the idea of other people seeing that they belonged to each other.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 am

"I know you would."

He replied, he could imagine the Lycan walking around with his bite mark in his neck, not caring what others thought about it.

"Not that it matters, simply means I can bite you over and over, with how fast you heal I'll never run out of room."

He added with a little chuckle, he already did that, constantly biting the man when ever he had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:58 am

"I have to face that problem."

He stroked the Elf's throat with the pad of his thumb gently.

"I'll just have to leave marks on top of marks." He didn't care. It could get a little uncomfortable for Lycus but it was nothing the Elf couldn't handle.

"We'll both wear so many marks that no one could mistake our relationship."

He wanted everyone to know that they were together.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 am

His eyes slid shut with a soft purr as the Lucan's warm skin stroked against his neck.

"I'm sure you'll get creative if you run out of room."
He replied with a gentle chuckle, he could only image where he would end up marking once his neck was covered.

"If I really can leave one that marks you for more than a few minutes I'll grab a marker while you're asleep and write me name across your forehead."

A gentle laugh left him, it was an amusing thought to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am

Alek gave a loud snort.

"You do that and you won't be sitting down for a month." He'd make sure of that.

Alek was tolerant but his pride wouldn't allow letting him out into public with someone's name written on his face.

His hand slid down the Elf's back to grope a cheek, moulding it roughly in his hand.

The Lycan smirked a little. "I was thinking a tattoo or scarification, not vandalism."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 am

"Once the Fae leave I wont be sitting for that long anyway, might as well make the most of it."

He chuckled with a grin, if he was going to be sore, he may as well be sore and amused.

Lycus couldn't help but groan softly as he was groped roughly, squirming slightly in the man's lap.

"A tattoo or scar on you? I approve, depending on what it is."
He replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:16 am

A bright smirk curled the Lycan's lips, eyes lighting up.

"I may make sure you won't walk for longer than a month. It would be very amusing to see you so uncomfortable in daily-life until you got used to the brutal fucking."

He wasn't going to play nice and act gentle.

"I'll let you think over what you'd like me to sport as a tattoo or brand."

He'd let the Elf design a few things and pick out his favourite to sport.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 am

"I don't know whether to look forward to that or dread it, perhaps once the Fae leave I'll hide out in the forest where I'm safe."

He replied with a chuckle, he knew Aleksandr wouldn't like being hidden from when he was so keen to fuck, chances were he would he punished, harshly.

"I didn't think you would be so willing to such an idea, I'll think it over though, could be fun."

He would like to see his mark on the man's skin unable to fade away like all his bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:31 am

"Safe," he snorted darkly.

When Alek found him, he'd be extending his sweet torture.

Lycus would get his punishment if he hid himself away. It'd be a cruel punishment. Alek would be sexually frustrated. Being away from the Elf for an extended period of time and then being denied would not be an option.

"I've always been willing to be marked. I've just never felt the incentive before. You had never branded me when I was yours. Giacinto had already marked me as hers." He gave a little shrug.

He was open to the idea, he had just never jumped up and decided to do it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 am

"Safe until you either found me or I gave up hiding."
The chances of Aleksandr finding him in the woods without burning them down was nil, he was and old Elf and in the woods he was completely untrackable.

"I never branded any of my Slaves."
Being marked by him would lower their sale price as what ever Master he sold them too would want their own brand on them.

"But I quite like the idea of marking you."
He saw them being together for quite some time, even if they did part ways Alek would be the one dealing with the mark, not him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 am

"I could send others in to hunt you down. I know Elves that aren't in the coven."

The one being that could track an Elf in the forest was another Elf. It wouldn't be that difficult to ask an Elf in to find him if push came to shove.

But he highly doubted that Lycus would be stupid enough to hide from him. He'd be just as sexually frustrated as he'd be.

"I know you didn't. I dare say I knew them and their bodies better than you did." He'd had sexual relationships with more than a few of the other slaves in the Elf's household. He'd never seen a brand on any of them.

"Create a few designs by a few methods and we can decide together which ones we like the best."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 pm

He nodded softly, that was probably true, he had only taken a handful of his Slaves to his chambers and even then he wasn't overly interested in learning their bodies.

"Atleast that is something to keep my mind busy while we are apart, designing a mark for you is a task I am going to put a loy of thought into."

Lycus wanted something perfect, he wouldn't have anything less as his mark on the Wolf.

The Elf curled in close, nuzzling in against Aleksandr's neck, kissing it softly with a purr, soon his claiming mark would decorate the man's skin, showing the world they were together.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

"I won't accept anything but the best designs from an Elf of your calibre."

Lycus was old and he had seen a lot in his years. He'd have seen lots of designs and carvings in his time. He'd just have to spend time finding the designs he had liked best and adapting them into a mark worthy of gracing his skin.

His fingers stroked idly over the Elf's back, tracing patterns into his skin with a soft hum.

All they had to do now was get through the Fae's stay at the coven.

Easier said than done ran through his hair and he gave a grim smile.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 pm

"Would I sully your skin with anything less than perfection?"

He asked, tilting his head slightly as he gazed down at the Lycan, Lycus was a perfectionist by nature, he would never place anything on Aleksandr unless he was completely happy with it, and it took a lot to make him happy.

He lay against the man and purred softly as his back was stroked, his own fingers gracing over Alek's shoulders, smoothing over his skin.

The Elf couldn't help but sigh softly as he cuddled up against his lover, this would be one of the first night they had lay together and Alek hadn't stayed to sleep in his bed with him, soon he would walk out the door and Heavens knew how long it would be before he returned.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:05 pm

"I should hope not."

He'd enjoy seeing some of the designs that Lycus created for him; perfect and imperfect alike.

Alek hugged his Elf closer, eyes sliding shut.

"I have to leave soon. And you have to shower and clean the couch," he murmured softly, though he made no move to leave.

He was content lying here.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Lycus nodded slowly, pressing soft kisses to the Lycan's neck as he held him close.

"I know."

He muttered, a disappoint edge seeping into his voice, he tried so hard not to get attached to people, but Aleksandr kept breaking through his barriers and now he didn't want to let the man go.

"I want so badly for you to stay..."

He added, he knew that there was no way he could and saying that only made it harder, they couldn't expect other couples to stay apart if they didn't.

"I need you more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm

He pressed his lips together.

"As soon as they leave we'll be together again," he promised in a low murmur. No force on Heaven, Hell or Earth could get them to part after the Fae left.

"I want to stay just as much as you want me to."

He wanted to stay and lie with the Elf and hug and talk and fuck him again. But he couldn't do any of that.

Not now.

They didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

A lump rose in his throat as Aleksandr spoke, they'd be together again, but there was no telling when.

"You should go."

He muttered pursing his lips, looking down at the couch as he willed away tears that were forming in his eyes.

"If you stay much longer I wont be able to handle it."

The Elf let out a heavy breath as he forced himself to slide off of the man's lap, as soon as they were separated he yearned for the Lycan's warm skin but he stayed put, sitting somberly on the damp chair.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 pm

"I know I should."

With a heavy sigh, he pushed himself up out of the chair.

Alek stared at the Elf for a few long moments before bowing to kiss him deeply one last time.

"Tonight I want you to pleasure yourself to the thought of me," he murmured softly in Lycus' ear. "When you're done, go into the bathroom and tap on the wall. I'll be listening out for it."

He stroked the Elf's cheek gently before his fingers curled around a couple strands of hair, tearing them from the roots.

With a little half-smile, the man held the hair hanging from his fingers tightly in his fist and moved to collect together his clothing.

"Goodnight, love," he murmured softly, leaving the room with one final longing glance back at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 pm

He wanted this to be over quickly, like tearing off a band-aid but at the same time he wanted to savor every last moment he had with his Lycan.

He kissed him back, his hand reaching up to stroke over his Lover's cheek, letting out a for whimper as he pulled away from his lips.

A fleeting smile curled at his lips as the murmured words reached his ears, he would be doing that a lot, touching himself to the thought of Aleksandr.

Lycus winced softly as his hair was pulled out, reaching a hand up to stroke over his sore scalp, despite that he couldn't help but look up at him adoringly, he was taking part of him away with him.

He felt miserable as he watched him pick up his clothes but as he stood up slowly he could feel the aching in his backside and for the first time he hoped that the feeling lingered for days, just so he had proof that Aleksandr had been with him so intimately.

"Goodnight agápi mou."
He muttered back as Aleksandr left the room, it wasn't until he knew that he was alone that he let the tears fall from his eyes, sobbing silently in his room for a long while before he reluctantly cleaned up the evidence of their last encounter.

PostSubject: Re: [M] An Elder's duty   [M] An Elder's duty - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] An Elder's duty
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Lycus' Room-
Jump to: