Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Have A Question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

"I suppose I have to, seeing as you seem completely disinterested."

He replied, laying back and stroking himself slowly from beneath the blanket which pooled around his waist.

The Elf's eyes slid closed and he tried to ignore the Lycan's presence, Aleksandr knew how much Lycus wanted him, how much he wanted to be around him, there was no need for him to be forced into saying it too.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:53 pm

"I seem it, do I?"

His hand gripped the Elf's unoccupied hand and slid it under the blankets to his own crotch. "Just because I don't look interested doesn't mean I don't feel interested."

He was aroused and it was painfully obvious.

Alek had a lot of self control. He was content to sit here, aroused as he was, and watch the Elf pleasure himself.

His lips curled upwards into a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

His lips curled into a little grin as he felt the man's hardened flesh, so he was aroused, despite being so blasé about having him in his lap.

Lycus moved closer, sitting up in the man's lap again, still stroking his own arousal slowly, except this time Alek could see exactly what he was doing to himself.

His tongue ran over his lower lip as his free hand gripped onto the Lycan, stroking him at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

"Hello again," he purred softly when Lycan shifted into his lap once again.

His eyes never strayed from Lycus' hand, watching him stroke himself silently, barely allowing himself a small smile at the scene in front of him.

Alek gave a soft moan when the man's hand slid around his own arousal and began pumping him.

His hips rocked slightly with the gentle movements, silver eyes still not straying from the Elf's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 am

"Hi."
He replied with a small smile as he sat straddling the Lycan, it didn't how many times they were together he was still amazed at how right it felt being close to Aleksandr, regardless of what they were doing together.

His hips moved slightly, rocking in his own hand as he pumped both of them firmly, his hands mirroring one another.

His thumbs reached up and ground up against their heads, pressing down upon them firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 am

Alek's eyes slid shut and he purred lowly.

His hips rocked eagerly against the Elf's hand.

He was content to allow Lycus to do whatever he wanted and just feel whatever the Elf did to him.

He wanted to know what the Elf would do to him given free reign. An interesting thought. He hadn't allowed Lycus to be dominant since he had had Belial bring him back.

Would he be dominant now? Or take the role of power bottom?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 am

Lycus had grown so used to being submissive as of late, and slowly, session after session he was beginning to feel as though it wasn't such a shameful thing.

Sex was sex regardless of his role in it and great, powerful men and lay beneath one another, beneath women, for millenia, it didn't have to be a show of who was stronger, but rather a preference.

But now, face with an opportunity he didn't know what he wanted, whether or not to enter the man, thrust inside of him or to take him inside of himself, bury him deep inside until he hit that spot that only Aleksandr could which made him tremble in ecstasy.

His hips began to thrust slightly faster at the thought of both, the speed of his hands quickening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 am

Alek's lips curled in amusement.

When forced into one option, he strived for the other but when given the choice, he didn't know what he wanted. It was a very human thing to do and it amused the Lycan a lot.

He groaned softly, head tilting back a little to offer his throat.

His hips rocked eagerly against the other man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 am

Did he want to Aleksandr beneath him, the man who had so quickly become his protector?

A small moan left his lips and he moved on top of the man, both their hips thrusting into his hands.

Why couldn't he have both, he could be in control and still experience those feelings that left his head spinning and his body wanting more as it ached.

He kept pumping Aleksandr as his other hand reached out to grab a bottle of lubricant from the bedside table, proof of how often they had been together the last few days, dropping small amount onto both of their members, making it slick as he pumped the both of them.

The Elf's hand reached back, pushing two fingers into himself, stretching himself slightly as the Lycan's eyes were closed, leaning up to bite onto his neck roughly as he continued to pump him.

His teeth tore into the man's neck, warm blood coating his tongue and making him moan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:15 am

He shivered softly as he felt the Elf drizzle a little lube onto his arousal the continued to pump him.

His hips rocked a little more eagerly against the Elf's.

Alek groaned loudly when teeth tore through the skin of his throat once more.

His hands gripped the Elf's hips tightly, though didn't try to move Lycus at all. He still had complete control of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 am

The Elf had been taken quite a few times now, though he knew the Lycan was still be gentle with him, the first time they had lay together after Belial brought him back Aleksandr really had treated him like glass, but they quickly got past that, their yearning was too desperate for that.

As such being entered like this no longer held the same amount of pain as it once had, taking the Lycan still stretched him, it did hurt to some degree but more and more pleasure began seeping in.

After a few more minutes of licking the man's wound and pumping him, grinding his body up against him whilst secretly stretching himself he shifted, moving his hips and the man's arousal, slowly pushing himself down onto it with a moan.

He could do this for Aleksandr, the man had saved him, he could do this much for him and more than that, he wanted to, he had chosen to do this.

After a moment of being still and adjusting to the stretching Lycus began to move his hips, rocking in the man's lap as his hand moved to his own throbbing arousal, stroking it firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 am

His lips parted in a surprised groan as the Elf pushed down onto him.

His hands gripped the man's waist and his eyes slid open to gaze at the Elf as he moved above him.

Alek's silver eyes were smouldering as they stared into Lycus' blue eyes.

His hips rocked up into the Elf as his hands gripped him tightly, guiding him to move a little faster.

He breathed the Elf's name.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 am

Lycus' hands moved to hold Aleksandr's broad shoulders as he stared down at him, his lips parted as his breathing picked up slightly.

Leaning down he kissed the man deeply as he breathed out his name, this was what he wanted, to be close to the man as physically possible in a way that man them both happy.

He moved faster as he was prompted, his back arching slightly as he thrust his body against him, moaning softly, his head tilting back as he could feel the man pushing into the depths of him, against that particular spot that made him rock hard
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 am

Alek pressed up into the kiss eagerly.

His hands slid up the Elf's sides slowly, stroking the Elf's pale skin gently.

Power bottom, it was. Alek was pleased with this development. Very pleased. Lycus had been given the chance to choose to dominate or submit and he had submitted.

Was he finally realising that submitting to Alek was the best option?

He hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am

The Lycan's hands stroking over his skin sent shivers throughout his body, his touch was intoxicating, as if his very hands had been molded so perfectly for his body, made to stroke, grip, hold and scratch.

As his lips slipped away from Aleksandr's he gently breathed out the man's name before moving faster, his body shuddering heavily as his eyes slid shut, rolling back behind closed lids.

On this angle the man's arousal bore down on his prostrate sending wave upon wave of unfiltered pleasure throughout his body.

Moans and rugged breaths escaped him as his hand returned to his arousal, pumping himself firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have A Question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2