Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Have A Question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Alek padded back into the Elf's room, carrying a large bowl of fruit, all pieces cut up into manageable squares.

Over the last few days he had bought it upon himself to make sure Lycus stayed fed enough to. Even if it meant disappearing for a half hour three times a day to get food for him.

He slid back onto the bed next to Lycus and set the bowl in the Elf's lap, leaning back against the headboard.

He listened to Lycus pick through the fruit for a few long minutes before his lips parted.

"I have a question, Ly."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Even after a few days it still felt strange being doted on by Aleksandr, everything he needed had been taken care of by the Lycan and he had barely left the room at all, let alone the bed.

He didn't mind it so much, being near him kept him in a state of ease and the two of them had been getting along better than ever.

When the man returned he sat up and thanked him for the meal, eating the fresh fruits eagerly, the Elf mainly lived off of whole fruits and vegetables, a concept he was sure Aleksandr didn't understand.

His eyes darted back to the man as he paused.
"What is it?"
He asked curiously, stabbing a piece of apple and placing it into his mouth, chewing with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 pm

He had been staring ahead at nothing while Lycus ate.

Thinking. A very dangerous thing to do, he knew.

Since he'd seen Lycus dead, his mind had been running over his death and rebirth. From human to Lycan. It wasn't quite so dire as Lycus' situation but it still set him thinking.

Of her.

Her with her long brown hair and silver-green eyes.

The Den-mother. The one female he'd never wanted to kill. The one that he had respected above all other Lycan in teh pack - even the Alpha. The one that had turned him.

"Is she still alive?" His silver eyes didn't turn to the Elf. They continued to stare ahead into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Lycus knew exactly who he was referring to by 'she' it was rather obvious, his birth mother died long ago, she was only human after all and Aleksandr held no love for the bitches he was paired with, there was only one other female he had contact with.

The Elf nodded softly as he turned his head and looked over at him.

"Yes, she is.
We had been preparing another to take her place, it is dangerous to keep such old Lycan around for obvious reasons.

After so long in servitude I feared she would become a liability, given the amount of time I had owned her I didn't want to put her down, she had been loyal after all, I offered her freedom as an incentive to the others and as thanks to her, she was one of the first wolves I ever owned."

The Lycan paused and looked down at the bowl, turning it around in his hands slightly.

"But she refused to go."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:35 pm

A smile spread across his lips and a glimmer lit up in his eyes.

She was still alive.

"Of course she did. We weren't just servants, we were her children. Her family. She wouldn't leave for all the riches in Greece."

"She's treated well, isn't she? I know she's strong and never complained, but I need to know she's treated right." She was the one to show him any kindness, though it was very little. She was the woman that he always went back to. He spent time with her when he wasn't doing his duties. He talked to her and slept with her and, daresay, loved her to some extent.

His tongue ran over his lower lip slowly.

"Five generations of the same Lycan venom exists." Something he doubted had ever happened before.

"When was the last time that happened?" His eyes finally flickered up to Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

"Exactly, I remember the day I gave her that offer, she was the only Lycan I owned that could stand up to me and go unpunished, I could only imagine the uprising if I had hurt her.

She stood, looked me dead in the eye and promised me she would never try to escape or rebel if she could be with her children to care for them.

I take care of her Alek, conditions have improved immensely since back then and I have far fewer Lycan, modern technology has replaced the need for so many."

He added, back then things were very different, the need for Slaves was common amongst all wealthy families.

"Five generations, I'd say it has never happened before now."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

"She's cared for my children." The ones that had come from successful matings. Well, successful mating in Lycus' mind. If the bitch lived, it had been unsuccessful for Alek.

"But she's never seen my children's children or their children."

Five generations. It was utter madness. Four of them lived in the same home.

He wanted to see her again. Introduce her to the rest of his family.

He wouldn't voice that want, though. Lycus had made it clear he wouldn't be seeing his family again when they had first been reintroduced. Asking to see them now they were in each other's favour would be a below the belt request.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"She is healthy and happy, surrounded by her own children, I hope that can bring you some solace."

He replied as he placed the empty bowl on the bedside table and lay back on the headboard.

"Maybe one day when Lycan Slavery is a thing of the past she will have her freedom as well as the rest of them."

Lycus muttered, it didn't seem like it would be too far away now that humans catered to supernatural needs, hand dug mines were long gone and the brute strength of Lycans had been replaced by machines which were faster, stronger and cheaper to keep.

The Elf didn't mind that fact, progress was progress and the status that went with being a Slave Master had long since disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Alek gave a soft snort.

"Lycan slavery will never cease." A mere observation. No bitterness entered his voice. Lycan were strong and loyal; the perfect Slave. If not for brute force, then just for pets.

Lycan wouldn't be free.

"She'll stay with them. No matter what happens she'll never leave them."

He smiled and pulled a grape from Lycus' bowl, chewing on it slowly.

"I don't know how you don't get bored of fruit."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

"Perhaps you're right."

He replied, even if they weren't used for manual labor, it was common knowledge that Lycan's had prowess in other areas, including but not limited to the bedroom.

There may be a move away from manual Slaves but sex Slaves were more popular than ever.

"Of course she will stay with them."
It was a fact, he wasn't about to tear her away from her children, he couldn't even if he wanted to.

The Elf chuckled softly and shook his head.
"I don't see the appeal of red meat, I eat fish on occasion."
He replied with a shrug, there was no point trying to argue over superior food groups.

"You should be thankful, it means there is more steak for you."
He added with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

"I remember a time when I had to live on fish and fruits."

He stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Next time I run from you, I'm bringing some money along. I can deal with fast food instead of fish and berries." It had been the worst stretch of his life; the escape from Lycus up until the point of getting back on his feet.

He pushed another grape past his lips, chewing slowly.

"You'd have to fight me for any red meat even if you did eat it," he laughed softly, flicking a piece of melon at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

"I'm sure your hunting skills are much better than back then, plus, if you run from me now there isn't much I can do the stop you."

He replied with a shrug and picked up the piece of melon, eating it with a soft purr.

"In that case I'm fine without it, last thing I need is to be missing fingers because I tried to take your meal."

Lycus smiled softly and chuckled, picking up a strawberry and biting into it.

"Besides, if I get low on iron I'd rather just bite you again as opposed to eating meat."
His smile turned into a little grin as he eyed the man's neck, there had been a mark there but it had quickly healed over.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Alek chuckled softly.

"A Vampire under the guise of an Elf."

Lycus liked biting him a lot. It was almost amusing, counting the marks that had been left on his body when they had finished a Session.

Over the last few days that had been extremely true. He couldn't go ten minutes in a Session without another bleeding mark on his body.

Alek picked up a slice of banana and press it to Lycus' lower lip. He leaned forwards, teeth enclosing around the piece of fruit and drawing it into his mouth, chewing it slowly as his lips brushed against the Elf's.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

"Seems my physical prowess didn't get the memo about my species change."

The Elf snorted softly, being a Vampire would make life a lot more difficult, Alek and himself could poison one another, that would not be a pleasant experience.

When the piece of fruit pressed against his mouth his lips closed around it, splitting it in two as they both took a half, their lips pressing together for a brief moment as they chewed.

Things like this would never had happened before...the other day. Lycus was being more open to experiences now, he didn't want to go through life missing out on possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 pm

His tongue lapped out over the man's lip slowly to remove all evidence of the banana that had been there moments previous.

Once again he picked up a grape; his fruit of choice.

He slid it into his mouth then leaned forwards to capture the man's lips in a heated kiss, pushing the fruit into his mouth.

As Lycus chewed, Alek turned his attention to the Elf's neck.

He kissed along it, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

If the two of them couldn't keep their hands off of each other before it was even more severe now, his passion for the man seemed to appear out of no where at any given moment and he was surprised they had actually remembered to eat and sleep the last few days, though with Lycus, Aleksandr didn't have much of a choice, he just didn't have a Lycan's stamina.

He purred softly as his lips were licked, kissing Aleksandr back with equal fervor, pushing closer to him as his hand reached up to stroke his shoulder.

The Elf chewed the fruit slowly, swallowing it as the Lycan kissed his throat, his head tilting back to offer more of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Alek's fingers dipped into the large bowl again, emerging with a piece of melon.

He held it up to the Elf's neck and crushed it between his fingers, watching the juice drip down his neck and over his chest.

Carelessly he dropped the crushed fruit back into the bowl as he began lapping at the fruit juice, paying a great deal of attention to the Elf's nipple.

He bit down sharply, purring when blood began to trail over the curves of his muscles along with the fruit juice.

His tongue trailed the path of both fruit and blood languidly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

A shiver of anticipation ran down his body as he felt the juice trail down his chest.

Lycus began purring loudly as Aleksandr began lapping at his nipple, it didn't matter how many times they lay together the Elf was still as sensitive as always, his body eagerly reacting to pleasure.

He hissed a sharp breath as his nipple was bitten open but his back arched, offering more of his chest and stomach to the Lycan's wandering tongue

Lycus looked down at Alek longingly, his hands stroking over the man's back and shoulders, scratching over his tanned skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 pm

When he was certain he had cleaned all of the blood and juice from the man's body, Alek pulled back.

He leaned against the headboard again; like he had when he first bought the bowl to the Elf.

He picked up another grape and chewed it silently.

He looked completely at ease; as if he hadn't just attacked his lover like he had with gentle kisses and harsh bites.

Alek was in the mood to tease.

His hand skimmed up Lycus' thigh as he reached up for the bowl once more, emerging with a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Lycus almost whined when Aleksandr pulled away and stopped all contact, he had been rather enjoying that and the Lycan seemed unaffected.

He didn't like being teased or denied, when he wanted something he didn't want to have to wait for it.

His thighs spread apart slightly when the Lycan's hand ran up it, licking his lips slightly at the sight of the strawberry, it was plump and ready to be eaten, just like a certain part of the Elf's body.

Lycus moved his body, placing the bowl down and sitting up in the Lycan's lap.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 pm

"Is there anything you need?" he asked with a pleasant little smile when Lycus settled himself in his lap.

The question was very calm; very casual. As if the teasing moments prior hadn't affected him at all.

He'd be bullshitting if he said they hadn't affected him.

Slowly he began to devour the strawberry; lips, teeth and tongue working the fruit at a slow pace.

A stream of juice rolled down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly at the man's words, damn Aleksandr for being able to affect him like this, how easy it was for him to be riled up.

"You."

He muttered factually, as if it was nothing less than common knowledge that he needed Aleksandr.

Lycus watched him eat and he slowly leaned over, lapping the juice from his neck and chin slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 pm

"What is it you need me for?"

Now he was just teasing the man.

His lips curled upwards into a little smirk as his eyes slid shut and he continued to devour the strawberry in his hand.

His head tilted back slightly when the Elf's tongue laved over his tanned skin.

The smirk widened a little.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

His lips pursed slightly at that reply, now Aleksandr was just being a pain.
The Elf shrugged softly and pulled away from him, sitting back down on his side of the bed.

"Nothing I can't do myself I suppose."

He replied flatly as he sat back, no longer looking at the Lycan, instead down at the tent in the blankets.

This was territory he had ventured into before and last time he hadn't ended so well, he hoped this time would prove a little more successful.

Lycus' hand slid beneath the sheets, a soft groan leaving his lips as his hand curled around hardened flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Alek's lips curled into a little smirk as he watched the man's hand slide down over his stomach.

Driven to that rather than allowing himself to admit that he wanted Alek.

The Elf's pride was a strange thing.

"Enjoy yourself," he chortled, teaching over him to pick up the bowl.

He settled it in his own lap, snacking as he watched the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have A Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next