Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A question

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Zeke had been thinking about the wedding for the last few days, it was hard not to when ever he saw Moe or Taylor it seemed to come up.

He padded down the hall and to Aodh's room, the man had been his first friend in the manor, the two understood each other though most their meetings involved some kind of scuffle, though with Zeke would you expect anything else.

This was going to be embarrassing, he knew it, Aodh took pleasure in riling him up like that.

Regardless he went up to the mans bedroom door and knocked loudly.
"Hope you weren't asleep Aodh!"
He said with a chuckle as he gave the door a kick, purposely making a racket to wake the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Aodh was, in fact, asleep.

He was curled up under a mountain of blankets with Maccon laying next to him.

The dog barked loudly, jumping off the bed and bounding to the Lycan, jumping up, pressing her paw against his chest, tongue lapping out over his skin.

She had been trying to wake her master up for hours and had got seriously bored. Now someone new was around, she'd vie for attention from him.

"Piss off," he grunted, the mound of blankets shifting as Aodh rolled over and curled into an even tighter ball.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Zeke let himself in, a death wish but he was in a good mood after finally feeling better from his injuries.

He whistled for Maccon to come to him and pet the dog softly, he turned on the light and threw a discarded pillow at Aodh's head.

"It's nearly noon you lazy shit get out of bed."

He said with a loud chuckle, waiting for the man to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 pm

The husky circled Zeke before jumping at his back with a loud, playful yap.

Aodh growled loudly and snapped a command in Irish that had the dog settling immediately, sitting on the ground and looking up at the younger Lycan with large blue eyes.

"Piss off," he repeated, curling in a tighter ball. His sleeping schedule always flipped around the full moon and he found himself sleeping during the day and awake at night.

He was not best amused with being woken up during the day.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:28 pm

"I know you sleep naked Aodh, don't make me come over there to get you out of bed."
A large smirk spread across his mouth and he took a step closer to the man, closing the door behind with a loud bang.

Someone might as well of handed him a shovel, he was digging his own grave at the moment.
Not only was he waking up Aodh, he was doing it the day before a full moon, he could only imagine how loudly Moe would be yelling how stupid he was at him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"Like I give a shit," he snorted. "I'm nearly two thousand years old, I've lost all my shame."

He didn't care if the man dragged him out of bed and paraded him around the entire mansion as long as he got his bloody sleep.

"See him off, Mac," he yawned.

The dog jumped up and nipped at Zeke's ankle, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Zeke leaned down at pet the dog softly, scratching behind it's ears, a few little nips was not going to get him to move.

A smirk spread across his face as he thought of something that might actually get the mans attention.

"I asked Moe to marry me."
He said softly, leaning against the opposite wall, watching the lump of a man cocooned in his blankets.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Maccon yapped, leaning into the hand scratching behind her ears, tail beating against the ground.

The mound of blankets stilled before flying everywhere as Aodh sat up, silver eyes wide, hair a complete mess.

"You did what?! Are you trying to get Coilean to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Zeke chuckled softly and nodded.
His actions did seem like he had a death wish, he was never one to not do something he wanted to do just because it was risky.

"I asked Moe to marry me, and she said yes."
He replied, calmly with a shrug as he leaned his elbow against the dresser.

"I have already talked to Coilean about it, he is not exactly thrilled and I have a feeling he intents to kick my ass on the full moon tomorrow, but other than that he is not putting a stop to it.
And that leads to the reason I am here.."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 am

His eyebrows shot up. "He knows? And you're standing in front of me?" What was wrong with Coilean?

Last time someone talked about marrying Sprout Coilean was building a pyre to burn the body on an hour later.

Now he was worried.

Coilean was either plotting something or he had actually submitted and let someone near his baby girl.

The latter sounded nothing like his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 am

"He gave me a slight scolding over how stupid I was risking my life but that's about it.

He was far too calm I think I would of been more comfortable if he had tried to take off my face."
He said with a shrug.

"Apparently I have to fight him on the full moon tomorrow so I have a feeling I should be on my guard."

He added with a sigh, the full moon was look more and more tiresome.

"Regardless, I have something to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

He shook his head, waving a hand dismissively. "Nah, Coilean's a doddle to take down on the full moon. It has the opposite effect on him. While we're grumpy as fuck, he'll be bouncing around like a rabbit on caffeine."

Aodh stretched out, falling back to lay on the bed. "He doesn't think when he fights on a full moon. Its the only time any of us can freaking beat him."

He waved a hand in a 'tell me' motion. What's on your mind, pup?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 am

Zeke chuckled softly.
"Yeah Alek told me that as well, apparently it is Moe that I have to look out for."

A slight smirk twitched at the corner of Zeke's mouth as he braced himself for the mockery that would come as a result of his next question.

"Aodh, I was wondering if you would be my best man at the wedding."

He asked, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 am

He snorted a laugh. "Trust Alek to help out with fighting. Bet he told you my weaknesses, as well?"

His eyes widened. "You're fighting Moe?" His hands dropped to strok his legs, wincing in memory. "I feel sorry for you, kid. So damned sorry..."

Moe was a bitch when she was fighting. She had no mercy whatsoever. She looked for a way to take you down and keep you down and as soon as she found it you were down and not getting up any time soon.

The Irishman's brows shot up again. "Of all the people you want to be best man, you ask the one that almost tore your throat out?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am

A grin widened on Zeke's face.
"Yep, punch me in the face again and lets see how long you're on all fours."
He said with a light hearted chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, I've had that speech already, as you can probably tell, I am not very optimistic for tomorrow night, straight out of the hospital and back in the ring."

Zeke shrugged softly.

"Of all the women in the world I choose the one with an entire coven behind her ready to rip my throat out if I ever fuck up.

I guess I am just a glutton for punishment."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

He laughed and tossed a pillow at the younger wolf. "Yeah, we'll see, pup."

He shook his head. "Your fault for being her favourite person of the month. Usually its me. Do you know how many times she's broken my legs?"

"Straight out of the hospital, back in the ring then back into the hospital," he corrected, running a hand through his hair to straighten out the mess.

"Honestly, its not the coven you should be worried about. It's the little lady you fuck up on that should scare you shitless." Moe was a scary little woman. She had a bright smile and a deadly set of teeth. A scary combination.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 am

He threw the pillow back at Aodh,
"See I am doing you a favor by taking her abuse this month, least you can do is be my best man since I am saving those legs of yours."

He replied with a chuckle, stretching his arms over his head.

"All the more reason for me to make good on my proposal then isn't?"
He sighed softly, regardless of what Coilean thought, Zeke was going to make this marriage work and he would prove him wrong by being a fantastic husband to Moe.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 am

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be your best man."

He grinned widely. "There's just one thing you gotta do for me, though." This was something he had been wanting for ages.

He nodded, sobering up. "You better be a good husband, Zeke. May god have mercy on your soul if you're not, because we certainly wont."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am

Zeke smiled softly when he agreed to be his best man,

"Something I have to do for you?"
He asked slightly confused, he did not think there were many thing he could do for the man, nothing came to mind straight away.

He chuckled softly.
"I know who Moe's family are, do you really think I would marry her if I did not intend on treating her how she deserves to be treated, I am not suicidal.
I may be a cocky, little prick but I love her and I would never do anything to wrong her."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am

"Uh-huh. I want pups. Lots of little pup to corrupt with my evil great-uncle ways."

He hadn't found anyone that he'd be willing to settle down and have pups with. He had had Moe but she was grown up now and Coilean wasn't going to give him any nieces or nephews any time soon.

"Knock Moe up and everything'll be good." He said that with complete serious; he had no shame.

"Remember that and you shouldn't need to worry about us killing you in your sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 am

Zeke nearly choked on air when Aodh had put it so bluntly.
He looked at the man with wide eyes, the two of them had not even had sex yet let alone talked about pups.

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about having children, once Moe is ready to make that step, then I suppose that would be in our future.

I am not going to push the matter on her though."

He chuckled softly.

"That's the exact reason we have been waiting until we got married, I would not want to risk getting her pregnant and having Coilean castrate me with his bare hands."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:47 am

His lips quirked up into a grin when Zeke gave him a wide-eyed stare.

"She wants kids, y'know? Always has. But Kae had nothing but bad things to tell her about childbirth so the subject scared the kid." Anything he or Lean and Alek had tried to tell her had gone right over her head; she wouldn't believe them because they hadn't experienced it first hand.

He laughed loudly and patted the bed.

Maccon gripped the hem of Zeke's jeans and gave them a tug before padding towards the bed and jumping up onto it, curling up and laying her head in her master's lap.

Aodh stroked Maccon gently, smiling down at the dog.

"You'd be lucky if he castrated you with his hands," he snorted. "I think he'd probably do it with his teeth."

Last edited by Exorcist Aodh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 am

Zeke followed the dogs lead and sat on the far edge of the bed, his face in his hands.

"I don't know the first thing about raising kids, I am sure parts of it come naturally but there are some things you need to be thought and I sure as hell have no clue."

Zeke had never known his parents so how was he to know how to be one himself.

He groaned softly into his palms.
"I think Coilean will murder me regardless of how long I wait to have kids, one year, a thousand years, I don't think it will make a difference, he has made it very clear that he hates my guts."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

"Trial and error," he said with a shrug. "Everyone raises their kids differently."

He looked up at the ceiling. "I had seventeen siblings when I was human. Mama and Papa were always changing in the way they raised us kids. The eldest of us crapped out because Mama and Papa had no idea how to raise kids. Honestly, you just gonna try what you can and if that doesn't work, try a different method."

His lips quirked up. "I raised Moe just fine." He nudged the younger man with his foot. "If I can raise someone to turn out as well as Sprout did, you can raise kids just fine."

"Coilean's a stick in the mud; forget about him. He'll come round eventually. He's got a soft spot for kids, y'know? If he sees you being a great father to Moe's pups he's not gonna be able to hate you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

Zeke chuckled softly.
"I am going to have to keep an eye on you Aodh, to make sure you don't knick off with one of my pups when I am not looking."

He smiled and shrugged softly.
"Seeing what Moe and I are like I think it will take more than the two of us to raise our kids.
A mixture of both of us, could you imagine.
Little lycans bringing the coven to shambles."

He laughed and shook his head, the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to have pups of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question Empty

Back to top Go down

A question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next