Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Trapped

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 pm

The Wolf paced in his cage after the Alpha's rage had been pulled from the room.

He didn't understand what was happening, why he was trapped here, why the man had lost his composure like that.

He gave low growl and whines as he paced, needing to do something with his body or risk being swallowed up by the darkness around him.

He didn't know how long he had been down here, it was hard to tell time but he was growing hungry.

Oddly enough he found himself wishing the Alpha would come back, there was something about that man...
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 am

Tibor, after many weeks living in the mansion, had finally geared himself up to explore the lower level of the mansion.

He had heard about it from others excited little whispers.

And those whispers had interested him. Though he was a quiet person, he had a perverse nature that he tried to keep secret. This dungeon teased at his desires, almost begging him to explore.

The boy descended the stairs slowly, biting his lip as he constantly turned his gaze back over his shoulder as if there was someone following him, waiting for the perfect time to scold him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Zephyr had been fairly quiet since Aleksandr had left, more so the longer he paced around his cage.

The activity had grown repetitive and slowly burned a small amount of energy, enough that he could lay down and rest.

He lay against the bars of his cage, his muzzle poking out from between them as he took in deep breaths of air, tasting it to sort through the different scents he was taking in.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 pm

The boy's converse were fairly quiet as he descended the stone steps.

It wasn't until he got to the bottom of the steps and accidentally kicked something that he made any substantial amount of noise. As whatever it was skittered across the concrete flooring, Ti gasped and pressed his hands to his face, looking around desperately to see if anyone had heard.

When his eyes settled on the large Wolf, he froze up.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

The sound of an unknown object sliding along the ground pulled him out of his half doze.

Zephyr lifted his large head as looked toward the noise as he rose to his feet.

He let out a soft growl as he laid eyes on the young shifter.

The Wolf began to pace uneasy that someone was here that he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Tibor's lips quivered as he was growled at.

He didn't know what to do.

He was being growled at by the biggest Wolf he had ever seen. He counted himself lucky that at least the Wolf was behind bars where he would (hopefully) not be able to hurt him.

The boy trembled as he stood frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Zephyr stopped his pacing and sniffed the air, he could smell the child's fear, it was a bitter scent that tickled his nose, it excited the predator inside of him.

I wont hurt you, pup.

He could smell the scent of canine of the child, she may not be a Lycan but she was like him in many ways.

I mean harm to no one.

He added before he began to pace about the cage again, his stance more relaxed, this child was no threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Tibor stood frozen for a few moments as Zeph spoke to him.

The trembling in his body calmed slowly.

The boy debated running back upstairs and avoiding the dungeons from now on.

But a little curious part of him niggled at the back of his mind and he chewed on his lip as he took a hesitant step forwards.

"My name is Tibor," he murmured in his thick accent; butchered now with the addition of Ukranian features to his speech. He'd picked up Rai's accent over the months they had been close.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:00 pm

The Wolf paused for a moment as he looked at the child, she dressed strangely, though he thought that of most people in this day and age.

My name is...Zephyros.

He knew that much, even a Wolf remembered it's name, though many other things had become a blur.

The Wolf gave a heavy exhale through it's nose as it sat and looked at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:04 pm

What Ti wore wasn't all that strange. Perhaps not quite what a lot of people would wear, but not all that out there.

He wore a pinstriped white and grey button down shirt, a black waistcoat, black skinny jeans that clung to his surprisingly muscular legs for someone so thin and heavy boots. A grey pinstripe trilby hat pressed down his wavy blond hair.

The boy stepped forwards slowly again, biting his lip as his bright blue eyes gazed over the Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Zephyr was uneasy having someone so close to him, someone he didn't know when he was vulnerable like this.

The child was still timid and looked so much like prey but he needed to get out of this cage.

He could bury this need to get defensive in order to win the pup's favor.

As the child stepped forward slowly so did he, only a few steps until he sat by the edge of the cage, his body pressing up against the bars so his fur stuck through it slightly as he lay down, showing he wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Ti fumbled a step as he got close to the cage before stopping, chewing roughly on his lip as he shuffled forwards half a step.

"Why... why are you in the cage?" he asked softly.

He wanted to reach out and stroke the dark fur but thought against it.

He didn't know how the Wolf would respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Zephyr let out another huff, that was the question wasn't it, why was he in here?

I accidentally trespassed into the Alpha's territory, we fought for a moment then he knocked me out and left me in here.

I never meant any harm, simply passing through and now...

He shook his large head as he lay still, his dark eyes up on the child as he watched her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Ti's hand reached up gently, hesitating a moment before brushing against one of the bard of the cage.

He had heard quite a bit about the alpha from Rai. Being friends with the Alpha's son meant Rai did spend some time with Aleksandr and she'd never had anything bad to say about the man.

From what Ti had heard, Aleksandr wasn't the type to keep someone captive for no reason. Was he?

The boy's gaze turned almost hesitantly down to meet the Wolf's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Last time he was down here he forced me to kneel at his feet and then left me here, hasn't been back since.

He replied to the child's silence, if he wanted to get out of here winning her favor would be the best way of doing so.

Let me out...

Set me free and I will leave this place, my place is out in the woods, not trapped behind bars.

Zephyr gave a whine as he curled up slightly, he wanted to get out of here.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Ti's fingers slid around the bar, gripping it tightly for a moment before letting his hand fall to his side.

"I'm sorry," he murmured softly. "I can't."

If Aleksandr had the Wolf here, then it was for a reason.

He couldn't just let this Wolf free, as much as it pained him to see someone trapped in a cage against their will.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Then leave.

He replied, looking away from the shifter as he pushed himself to his feet and padded back into the opposite corner, he had no desire to be near the child.

Refusing to open the door was just as bad as placing him here in the Wolf's eyes.

Seeing injustice and doing nothing, he couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Ti flinched at the hard words.

Hurt sat heavy in his chest when the Wolf got up and walked away from him.

That hurt.

He felt a lump forming in the back of his throat and the telltale of prickling begin in his eyes.

He wasn't used to the harshness of the Supernatural lot. Being brushed off like this because he couldn't do something against a person of power in the mansion hurt him.

"I, um-" His voice wasn't quite as strong as he'd hoped it would be and he began worrying his lip between his teeth again. He didn't want to leave like this, with the Wolf angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 pm

His eyes narrowed as the child got choked up, did she want to be consoled? Told that it was alright, that he didn't blame her for not being able to do it?

No such comfort would come from him, she was free to come and go, he envied her.

Still, some guilt did gnaw at him, it seemed that who ever he interacted with were almost reduced to tears.

He gave a huff despite his judgement and looked back up at her.

I don't blame you for this, if you could, some water would be nice.

He replied.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:45 pm

He didn't... Did he want to be consoled? Maybe some part of him deep down did.

Ti nodded slowly when the Wolf made his request.

He turned around, looking around for a sink or bowls or anything.

He found them not too far away, in the area leading towards the masses of equipment that he'd initially come down here to explore.

He turned on the tap and bent down to pick up one of the metal bowls cast aside on the floor. It was a large dog bowl. He flushed, imagining why someone would have a dog bowl down here.

Ti was careful as he carried the full bowl back towards the cage.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 pm

As soon as the bowl was set down through the bars of the cage he moved forward and drank deeply until there wasn't a drop left inside of the bowl.

The Alpha had left without leaving so much as a drop to drink inside of this cage.

Thank you.

He replied before laying back down, there wasn't much to do down here beside pace and rest so he opted for resting.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:10 am

Ti waited silently as the Wolf drank from the bowl.

He bent over to pick up the bowl again and made his way back towards the sink to fill it again.

He pushed the bowl into the cage again then sat down in front of the bars.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 am

The Wolf made a soft grumbling purr as the bowl was filled again and placed in the cage.

At least now he had enough water to last him a short while.

He gave another small huff as he rested his head on his paws. He really did hate this place, there wasn't even a window here to stare out of and the scents of the room did nothing to calm him.

Cleaning chemicals and sex, not the best combination.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 am

Almost as if he had forgotten the moment before, Ti sat staring silently at Zephyr.

It was as if he was waiting for Zephyr to do something.

He could be a patient person.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 am

Zephyr turned his head up and watched the child, watching him.

He didn't know what he wanted, what his purpose for coming down here were and by the pup was staring at him expectantly.

There wasn't much he could do trapped in here.

What do you want from me?

He finally asked out of curiosity, what was the boy expecting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Trapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Trapped   [O] Trapped Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Trapped
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next