Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiles

Smiles

Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Restless, utterly and completely restless. Smiley hadn't slept in 3 days, spending the vast majority of his time consumed with books in the library. He avoided daylight by keeping to the darker areas of the library, scanning through endless spell books and texts pertaining to witchcraft. The vampire appeared to be losing weight and the normally present color in his nose, ears, lips, and joints seemed to be lacking as of recent.

He had grown colder, more distant. He did this because he knew he would act out if he were to interact with others. Something was wrong, he could feel it, it lived within his soul, it torn at his innards, slowly clawing its way up his spinal cord. He had been coughing a lot too, but he was good about keeping it quiet, not wanting to draw attention to himself... Not yet.

In the silence of the library he sat alone in a secluded corner of the room, reading a thick book bound in black leather. His eyes felt sore, but he was persistent, rest can wait. Sanity can wait.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 pm

The Fallen had been keeping to herself a lot recently, spending more time up in her room than anywhere else, it was time for a little change of scene.

The woman walked in, tight black jeans encasing her long slender legs, a loose fitting slate t-shirt with an inverted black cross on the front which hung low enough to expose her cleavage perfectly.

Unless you knew better she would seem like any other woman, Lia liked to blend in despite her attractive nature, it was best not to draw too much attention.

The only sign that would give her away was the large marking which covered the majority of her back, peaking out over the collar of her shirt.

She tossed her long raven locks over one shoulder as she made her way through the library, searching out an ancient text written in Latin.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Lavender eyes flashed cat-like against the darkened corner of the library from where Smiley hid among his tower of witchcraft books. Though he senses were dulled he could have detected the mysterious woman from the next room. A dark aura wrapped itself around her like a cloak made of the night, sewn by the fingers of a devil. This darkness amused him.

Without moving from his spot the man chuckled and spoke in a smooth tone, "They thought they were clever when they told me the darkness was all in my head, but I see it now before me. Tell me, are you a dream? Are you a nightmare? If you've come to kill me I prefer hanging. Swinging was always my favorite thing to do as a child~" The vampire licked his fingertip and flipped the page of his book, his eyes locked on the woman before him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Lia chuckled in amusement, she hadn't been greeted like that in a long time, all too often people judge her on her appearance, not sensing the power that lurked behind those violet eyes and long, dark lashes.

"I have not come to kill you, such a thing would be a waste of my time."

She replied, humming softly to herself and she plucked up the book and lowered herself into one of the leather arm chairs.

"If you wish to die please do it elsewhere, I hate taking the blame for something that was not my doing, and do try not to leave too much of a mess."

Her eyes flicked up and locked onto his, the colours were very similar though Lia's were darker, deepened through the excessive amount of time that she had been alive.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Smiley grinned from his seat.

"Damn," he said in a faux disappointed tone, "Mustn't be time yet~" He leans back against the wall in a leisurely fashion and watches the woman he now shares a room with, taking in the sight of her. Perhaps she is a powerful sorcerer, would he be so bold as to ask a dark creature such as herself though? Was his own being any less dark in comparison?

Instead of striking up conversation he just continued to gaze upon her, taking in her presence, analyzing her every motion. He was interested, but tired. Every part of him felt worn, and his usual musings seemed limited inside him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm

A small smirk appeared on her lips as she watched him, watching her, he was a rather odd creature and she idly wondered if he wasn't all there.

Still, he was someone to have a little fun with, she would toy with him for a while as a way of amusing herself.

The longer he looked at her the more her dark aura intensified, Lia took special care to keep her aura at a minimal but she was going to let it show its full glory.

The very room darkened around them and energy seemed to flood the room, causing the very walls to vibrate.

Perhaps he was familiar with her kind, perhaps he already knew what she was.

Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 pm

In reality however, it was quite the contrary. Smiley had never before witnessed a creature such as Lia and her control over the darkness interested him. He had heard of her kind, but had never held a conversation, nor truly interacted with those such as her before. The hairs on his arms stood against the sudden shift in mood that overcame the room.

He wasn't afraid, the rest of his body staying unmovable, still as stone. She said she wasn't going to kill him, but he wondered if that was the truth. Either way he was ready for any consequence she bestowed.

"Feeling a little... Gloomy today are we?" he questioned. His tone boarded mocking, but it couldn't be proven if someone honestly tried to accuse him of mockery. The grin stretched on his face, he was obviously amused, but too weak to act, just to admire.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 pm

"Gloomy? No, not at all. I'm in a rather pleasant mood today actually."

Her aura eased off and the room became still once more, if she were gloomy or in a bad mood her aura would tear the room to pieces, causing inky black tendrils to coil around everything and choke the life from it.

She was good at keeper herself controlled, that had come with age and practice, something many of these young creatures lacked.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm

"And what is that my dark acquaintance ~?" he questions, that strangely melodic tone to his voice is as bold as ever though his body is weak. She makes him curious, curious enough to question. He find he wants to know what she is exactly, what her powers are, but he wants her to tell him. He doesn't want to have to induce conversation with this woman because he isn't obligated to.

A smug little smirk suddenly appears on his face as he draws this conclusion in his mind and his tongue darts out of his mouth to lick his upper lip before slipping back between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight   Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight
Page 1 of 1