Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Chef Meets The Baker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Razzle

Razzle

The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chef Meets The Baker   The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm

His eyes seemed to glow with interest as he listened to her speak of her past as well as the past of the coven. It interested him, this safe haven. He honestly wished there could have been such a place in France or Germany... But even then, would they have let him in without a connection to a vampire? He figures the only true reason they were letting him stay now was because he was a slave.

"Well that's really considerate of you..." he says with a faded smile, this thoughts starting to consume his warm disposition, turning it into neutrality. Weakly he looks at her, the question he had been saving finally coming out of him in a whisper,

"Is there anyway you can help me? ...I don't want to be a slave."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Chef Meets The Baker   The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

The small smile faded.

She remembered her time serving under someone. How much she had hated it; how much she wanted to leave it behind her even when she knew she couldn't.

"I can't do much. I only have control over Vampires and their dealings in the coven. You're not a vampire."

She pursed her lips.

There had to be some way she could help him. Something she could do.

"I could try and talk to your Master." She didn't know how well that would go down but she could try.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Chef Meets The Baker   The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

The man looked down at his lap to hide his despondence, which riddled his strikingly blue eyes. Though he was expecting this answer from her he was still rather disappointed. His freedom had been on the tip of his tongue... He had really taken it for granted before. He knows now that he will never do that again.

"That would... That would mean a lot to me," he breathes out gratefully, looking up to give her a weak, yet thankful smile. Giacinto was restoring his faith little by little and he wasn't entirely sure why. Perhaps her kindness, empathy, or that she let him eat some of her wonderful cooking?

Most likely a combination of the three.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: The Chef Meets The Baker   The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm

"I don't promise anything," she warned.

She didn't want him filled with hope that was doomed to cripple him. She wanted him to know that all her attempts were most likely to fail.

She was old and she had control over many persons behaviour but she could do very little in this situation. Giacinto just hoped that Razzle's Master at least listened to her while she pleaded his case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chef Meets The Baker   The Chef Meets The Baker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chef Meets The Baker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2